Working the “Poles”

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee did not think she could handle any more of this. "Look, just let me go and I'll pretend that nothing ever happened. You've had you fun, just let me go."

"Oh I'm sure you're going to act like nothing ever happened. The last thing you want is to have everyone know that we fucked you. With the pictures we have, and our claim that you came here for an orgy, and with two high school kids, you will never get elected. Hell, even though everyone here is 18 or older, just fucking the high school boys will ruin you." Carol returned.

Dee knew better than to argue. She might be able to convince the authorities of the truth about this ordeal, but Carol was right, the damage would be done and there would be plenty of people who would believe that she wanted it. "You're right, I won't say a fucking word about this to anyone. But you can't fuck me anymore. I can't risk getting pregnant, and I really can't take anymore. I've never done anything like this. It's too fucking much for me."

"Shit, we're ready to go all night with you. And maybe some more once you get elected. I mean, politicians have been fucking us forever, it's about time that some of us get to fuck you back. Hell, we promise to go register to vote tomorrow and vote for you on Election Day. I for one would enjoy the chance to stop by your office sometime and get a blowjob at your desk."

Dee's eyes went wide.

Kent spoke up. "Hey, I still need to get my volunteer hours in for graduation. You promise to let me be an aide or something and sign off my time having sex with you as volunteer duty, then I'll convince my aunt and uncle to support you to my uncle's church. He'll do it just to help me get my hours."

Dee could not believe that these punks were planning on blackmailing her.

"We're wasting time," Georgie said, "let's get back to fucking."

"No, please don't!" Dee cried, as the four men pounced on her at once.

Hands grabbed her all over as she struggled on the couch. Her light brown, c-cup breasts were squeezed, her nipples pinched, pulled and twisted, fingers invaded her pussy or rubbed her clit. Occasionally one of the guys would lower their head, making room to lean in and lick or suck her swollen nipples. She knew that it was only a matter of time before one of their dicks was invading her again, and that there was nothing that she could do to stop it.

"Someone get on the floor so she can ride you." Carol said.

"Dibs." Harry called out, as he dropped onto his back.

Dee was grabbed and forced to straddle Harry. She resisted as best she could, but was forced down on top of him. Harry held his cock, guiding it up to her cunt as she was pressed down onto him. Dee felt his manhood enter her pussy and then she was tugged up and down and forced to ride his cock as Harry played with her tits.

Then Carol knelt behind her. She wondered what he was doing at first, and then felt his cock sliding between her butt cheeks. "Oh hell no, you're not fucking my ass. I've never let anyone do that!"

"We'll I guess I'll take your ass cherry then." Carol said, as he rubbed the head of his cock against her anus.

"No, for the love of god no!" Dee yelled as she felt his head pushing against her. Carol continued pressing on, and Dee shouted loudly as his head popped through her virgin anal opening. "Oh fuck no! Stop, please stop! I can't take it!"

Carol continued, slowly pumping his cock back and forth, gaining a little more ground with each stroke, then he slid all the way inside of her."

"Take it out! Oh my god, take it out! Dee continued to yell as Carol began fucking her ass.

Harry was enjoying how the woman bounced up and down on his cock as she reacted to his cousin's cock in her asshole. He realized with a start that he could feel the pressure of Carol's cock against his inside of Dee as they fucked her together.

Carol had always wanted to try anal sex, but do date, none of his girlfriends had ever agreed to do it. The most he had done was finger a couple of them in the ass. Now he was getting his chance, and he loved how her anal ring gripped his cock as he fucked her. "Someone stick a cock in her mouth and shut her up!" He yelled."

Georgie stepped over his brother and grabbed Dee's hair with his left hand and used his right to guide his cock to her mouth. Since she was still crying out for Carol to stop, he had no problem entering her mouth. Then he held both sides of her head and fucked her face.

"Kent had tried to get to Dee first, but since he had to remove his jeans he was beaten by Georgie, so he grabbed his phone and began taking pictures of Dee as she was being pounded by three cocks.

Dee saw the skinny guy taking pictures and couldn't believe that there was going to be evidence of this happening to her. She was being forced to not only satisfy four men in a gang bang, but now doing three cocks at once. This was beyond humiliating.

Then it happened again. As much as Carol's cock hurt her ass, and as bad as it was being fucked by three at the same time, her body was being stimulated more than ever, and after having an orgasm so recently, she was on the verge of another one. "Oh god, please don't let me cum like this."

But she could not stop it. Three cocks were banging her from all sides, and her clit was riding against Harry's cock, and Dee was unable to hold back as she began to climax. "Ohhhh..."

"Shit, she's getting off!" Carol yelled, as he realized that Dee was in the midst of orgasm. "Goddamn this is great, she's enjoying it!"

Dee spasmed as she came between the three men, wanting nothing more than for them to stop, but the fucking continued, and so did her orgasm. No sooner had it subsided before another one began. Dee had experienced multiple orgasms before, but never like this. She was cumming for the third time, and the second in only a minute or so. The orgasm died down, but she was still being pounded and another one began. "Oh fuck, I can't take this." She thought, as the pleasurable sensation ripped through her entire body.

"I'm cumming!" Harry called out beneath her.

"No, not again." Dee said around a mouthful of cock, both at the fact that the young man was spewing his seed inside of her and because of her continuing orgasm.

Then Carol increased his pace, driving his cock into her ass harder and faster. She could actually feel it thickening inside of her and knew that he was about to cum too. Carol grunted and began blowing his load in her asshole, showing no mercy as he pounded her as he came.

Dee was still climaxing when Carol pulled out of her ass, and the sudden sensation made her think that she was going to crap herself.

"Let me fuck her!" Kent shouted, handing his phone to Carol.

Georgie pulled his stiff cock out of her mouth and helped to raise Dee up off of Harry, then Kent dropped to the floor and Dee was put on top of him. Her orgasm renewed as soon as his cock sank inside of her. She was dismayed when Georgie jumped behind her, saying, "I want to try fucking that asshole."

"No, not again." She pleaded.

Georgie shoved his cock into her asshole and she was being fucked by two men again. After a minute or so, Carol stepped in front of her and pushed his cock into her mouth. "Here, see what your ass taste like as you get me ready to fuck you again."

Dee was once more between three cocks, and she was experiencing more multiple orgasms. The woman thought that she was going to pass out. She could not believe that something that felt so pleasurable could be so torturous to her at the same time.

"Oh yes." Georgie cried out as he began cumming in Dee's ass. He emptied his balls and pulled out, leaving her on top of Kent, where she was bouncing up and down on his cock, hating every moment of this, but unable to stop her body's primal desire to continue as she had orgasm after orgasm.

Kent bucked his hips up and down, enjoying every moment as the woman pleasured his cock. Then he blew his wad into her, allowing her to continue riding his cock until it began to go flaccid and slipped out of her pussy.

Dee was panting in exhaustion. She allowed her body to slip sideways and fall onto the floor, unable to do anything else with her arms still bound behind her. She lay on her side, feeling cum oozing out of her pussy and ass, which were both sore from being fucked so much. She was still feeling the effects from the multiple orgasms, and wondered what was next. She didn't have to wait long as Carol rolled her over onto her back. "Now I'm finally going to fuck your cunt."

"I can't take any more." She whimpered.

"Sure you can." Carol said, as he climbed onto her and pushed his hard cock inside of her pussy.

Dee could not believe the stamina that these young men had. She remembered how her boyfriends when she was that young could go at it over and over, but she never imagined being the only woman being used by four young men this way.

Carol thrust his cock into Dee, laying fully on her as he banged away on the woman. Dee lay still, taking his drilling as his cock stabbed her pussy over and over. She could already feel another series of climaxes growing, and wondered if she could endure it any longer. Then her pussy exploded in wave after wave or multiple orgasms. She rolled her head back and forth, crying out in undeniable pleasure as she came. Carol continued fucking her. Having cum twice already, it was taking considerably longer to achieve his third orgasm, much to Dee's dismay, as his cock kept pleasuring her beyond her limits. The stimulation of her clit was driving her crazy. "Oh my god, I can't take it!" She cried, but Carol just continued fucking her. Dee's spasms and outcries only turned him on more. Finally he was ready to cum.

"Here goes." He told her.

Dee did not care that he was going to unleash his seed into her. She had already taken several loads in her pussy anyway, so what was one more. She just welcomed his orgasm in hopes of getting some relief.

"Oh yes!" Carol said, as he bucked his hips, thrusting deep into Dee as he came inside of her. He pumped his load into the woman as she came again with him. Finally, Carol was finished and he climbed up off of her.

She saw Harry stroking his cock, which was hard again. "Please, give me a break. Untie me and sit on the couch and I'll give you all blowjobs, just let me rest my pussy."

"Why not. That hole has been used and abused and is full of cum anyway." Harry agreed.

Harry and Kent sat on the couch, while Georgie and Carol sat in chairs on either end. Carol untied Dee's wrist, and pulled her blouse the rest of the way off, tossing it to the floor near her skirt.

Dee knelt before Harry and took his cock into her mouth, using her hand to stroke his shaft as she sucked him. She did not know how long it took, but she worked her way through all four men, sucking each one until they came in her mouth, dutifully swallowing each man's cum. Her jaws were nearly as sore as her pussy and asshole by the time she had finished. All she wanted was to get dressed and go home, but Dee was so tired that she just rested her head on the couch as she continued to kneel in place.

Seeing one more opportunity, Harry got behind her and thrust his cock into the half dozing woman. Dee awoke immediately as the birthday boy began fucking her. She gripped the cushions on the couch as he drove her to another series of orgasms before blowing one final load into her pussy. Then it seemed that the men were finally finished.

They helped Dee put on her blouse and skirt. Harry kept her panties as a souvenir of his first sexual experience, and her bra was ruined after being cut away from her body. Dee rested on the couch, with Carol and Kent sitting on either side of her, showing her the pictures they had taken of her being gangbanged. That, and the pictures that Carol had texted to his phone from her's, assured that Dee was never going to tell anyone about this ordeal. She agreed that both Kent and Harry would become volunteers on her staff to earn community service credit to use towards graduation, knowing full well that they were going to be having sex with her more than anything else. "I better call the doctor and renew my birth control pills." She thought. She also realized that there would be times that Carol and Georgie would want to pay her a visit. This was a hell of a price to pay for four votes, and hopefully the Carter's support, but she didn't see any other option. Besides, while she still thought Carol and Georgie were ugly, they had nice cocks, and she almost welcomed the thought of continuing the sexual education of Kent and Harry. She hoped to run the county, maybe she needed a handful of cocks to keep her in line at the same time.

12