Working the Warchief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was clear that Sylvanas could take whatever he gave her, and so he didn't hold back, bucking his hips into her hungry mouth and dragging her head back and forth along his cock in perfect synchronization with his thrusts. For many this would have been a dream come true, and he was no different. Sylvanas was gorgeous in an intrinsically terrible way: powerful, fearsome, with a severe reputation that exceeded even the rumors of her sexual appetite.

Her feminine beauty was unparalleled, yet the unnatural blue tone of her skin, the red flames of her eyes, the ghostly tint of her voice, and the black claws that could easily slice a man's throat served as a reminder of how deadly a creature she really was. But, regardless of her spine-chilling otherworldliness, there was a great thrill that all who bedded the Dark Lady felt. Adjacent to experiencing her sexual expertise firsthand was the simple but just as profound sensation of touching, feeling, and fucking a woman of her exceptional caliber.

She was no whore, drunk, or meek girl who barely knew what she wanted from a man. This was one of the most powerful women on the planet and hearing her moan, hearing her throat squelch around his cock as he stuffed her face to the root, made his lust boil in a way that it had never done before. And she loved it. He could tell in her devilish eyes that she craved more. He may as well have been the lowliest of peons compared to her, but she sucked his cock all the same, hands folded primly in her lap as her face was fucked full of orc dick in what he imagined was, by this point in her long, promiscuous life, a rote task.

Sylvanas was of course well aware of the rumors surrounding her. How she fucked some of the Alliance prisoners, how she could deepthroat a tauren for hours, how she liked it up the ass, and how she would bed members of her guard when the desire arose. They were all true, but with all of the doubt and fear surrounding her she felt no need to squash them. Most did not believe, and so long as the loyalty she commanded was not challenged, she did not see the harm in bouncing on an orc's cock every now and then.

Krella was as shocked and awed as Grezz was. She liked riding dick just as much as any other proper orc woman, but she wasn't averse to eating some carpet as well. Especially if that carpet belonged to Sylvanas Windrunner. A devious thought entered her mind, causing her to grin.

She laid down on the ground behind the elf and lifted her big blue behind up so that she could slide beneath her. Once she was in position, she lowered Sylvanas back down so that her ass was planted firmly atop her face. Surprisingly, the Dark Lady didn't react in the slightest and instead continued to devour the healthy diet of orc meat she was receiving without so much as flinching. Further surprising was how utterly wet her pussy was against Krella's lips.

Opening her mouth and darting out her tongue, she licked at Sylvanas' wetness, tasting the flavor of her nectar and wanting more. She reached up and grasped at her wide hips and wiggled her face against the elf's pouting pussy, sucking and lapping and teasing at her clit. At last Sylvanas began to squirm against her, rubbing herself down into Krella's exploratory tongue. She ate her pussy like it was her duty as a member of the Kor'kron Guard, and after a few minutes of combined throat fucking and pussy eating Sylvanas groaned around the cock in her mouth, her body tightening with an obvious orgasm that had juices drenching Krella's face.

Sylvanas rode her tongue for a minute more before putting a stop to both of the orcs and standing up. "Not bad," she said, "but I'm curious to see how two orcs make love to each other... If you can even call it that." She made a lewd gesture with her hands. "Get to it."

Both Grezz and Krella were surprised at their warchief's request, but after only a second's hesitation they did as she asked. It was far from the first time they'd had sex, and they fell into their usual rhythm with ease. With Krella on her back and her toned legs wrapped around him, he rubbed his tip over her slit, teasing it along her folds and swollen clit before nudging her entrance and pushing into her. She was nice and slick and took him to the hilt in one smooth stroke.

"Harder!" she growled.

She didn't need to tell him, but her insistence turned him on and made his orcish blood pump hot. Withdrawing for but an instant, he slammed the entirety of his fat cock right back into her heated depths, jostling her breasts and distending her taut stomach.

"Like that?"

"Fuck yes."

Krella's cunt clenched around his manhood, holding it in an impressively tight grip as he pulled out and then rammed back home again and again, hammering the slutty soldier into the plush carpet.

The two of them grunted and fucked like animals, fast and hard and brutal. Her hands grasped at her bouncing breasts, her hips bucked into his thrusts, and Sylvanas watched it all with rapt interest. She was growing hotter by the second watching the two orcs fuck like a couple of barbarians, and she could still feel Krella's tongue on her throbbing clit, pleasing and surprisingly skilled. It didn't take very long for her to join in on the fun.

As Grezz pumped his partner's juicy cunt, Sylvanas positioned herself over Krella's face and sat right down on it. Krella mumbled something incomprehensible, her voice muffled by Sylvanas' large rump, but then her hands rose to grasp the elf by the hips, holding her steady while she got to work with her tongue. She licked and slurped at Sylvanas' sweet, dripping cunt for a time while Grezz continued to rut into her, albeit at a slower pace, but then she rearranged the Dark Lady atop her, spreading those thick cheeks of hers and probing at her innocent little star.

Just about everyone had heard the rumors of Sylvanas' proclivity for taking it up the ass, and the way she wriggled down against Krella's tongue certainly gave credence to such a rumor. She dragged her tongue over Sylvanas' winking asshole, pushed her tongue inside, even kissed it, and Sylvanas let out low groans of pleasure, soft and ghostly.

"That's it," Sylvanas cooed, reaching down to fondle at Krella's tits. "Serve your warchief."

As she ate out the beautiful elf and listened to her sweet sighs, Krella felt her own pleasure heightened, like every nerve was prickling with electricity. And Grezz could feel it too. Her muscles rippled around his cock, working him over every time he buried himself balls-deep inside of her. He grunted and cursed the entire time, his huge muscular body sweaty with exertion, his eyes constantly vacillating between watching his cock plug Krella's pussy, her bouncing tits that wobbled against Sylvanas' hands as she fondled them, and Sylvanas herself as she squirmed from having her ass devoured.

He'd never been in a threesome before, nor had he ever seen such a wicked and intense display of sexual depravity. The carnality of it all was overwhelming, and, knowing he wouldn't last much longer, he grabbed Krella under both knees and spread her legs further apart, altering the angle of his thrusts and beating into her pussy with hard and fast strokes maintained by a frantic rhythm frayed by lack of control.

Krella grunted a hoarse "Fuck!" and angled her pelvis into him, her moans growing even louder while her muscled stomach tensed and writhed beneath him. An orgasm was building within her, growing like a storm, and she could tell from his ragged thrusts that Grezz was close as well.

"Gonna cum," he growled, tightening his grip on her legs and giving her a final series of deep strokes before pulling out. Fisting his cock with one hand, he aimed it at the pronounced musculature of her abdominal muscles, shooting out stringy ropes of white seed across her carved stomach. He had plenty left in him though, and he directed the remainder of his nut onto her beautiful green breasts, coating her tits with great globs and ropes of cum that splattered upon her chest like rain.

Krella quivered slightly, and Sylvanas huffed a derisive laugh.

"The little slut just came," she said, noting Krella's shaking body, still tongue and soft moans. Groping and massaging at the orc's breasts, Sylvanas spread Grezz's cum like it was lotion, making Krella's tits shine with a nice sticky sheen of sperm. Once she was satisfied with her lewd finger painting, she brought her hands to her mouth and licked them clean, tasting his virile seed like she couldn't get enough of it.

"Nice and hard still," she purred, reaching out to wrap her hand around Grezz's cock.

"Of course I am!" he said, sounding offended. "I'm an orc."

Ignoring his masculine self-aggrandizing, Sylvanas sat up and pushed Grezz down with a surprising show of strength. He fell back and quickly took the hint, lying down and looking up at her as she straddled him. Her back facing towards him, she reached beneath her and grasped at his shaft, guiding it to her sex and lowering herself upon every thick inch of it. It split her open and stretched her out wide, her hungry pussy clinging to his impressive girth.

Sylvanas hummed in satisfaction as she slowly took him inside of her, and when she'd taken the entirety of his member she grinded her shapely ass against his groin, wiggling and settling in just right before rising up and lowering herself back down.

Initially she rode him slowly, enjoying the gradual pleasure of being filled, of savoring her insides being churned by his beefy cock, but at the end of the day the Dark Lady liked it rough. Slow just wouldn't cut it for a woman as cock- and sex-crazed as her. A minute or so into her orc riding and she began to pick up speed, murmuring sweetly in her native language and grunting every time a hot bolt of pleasure jolted her nerves.

She was unnaturally fast, bouncing her big butt on his fat dick to the tune of harsh rhythmic slaps that seemed to ricochet about the room. Her waist looked tiny from this position, but her ass was large, wide, and deliciously round, clapping against his groin and rippling with little waves.

Grezz had watched her ride her skeletal steed while escorting her through the city, bouncing in her saddle, and now here she was riding him, taking his dick with ease despite their racial differences. He was practically as big as her forearm, yet she took it all, her purple elven cunt hugging his great green tool and squeezing, clenching, doing her best to wring the cum from his balls.

Krella, who had recovered from her orgasm and sat up to watch, smiled and whistled. "I've been to a few of those sex shows in The Drag, but I ain't never seen an elf ride an orc like you, Warchief."

Sylvanas just smirked. Then, after a time, she slowed and beckoned the female orc over to her. "Put that mouth of yours to good use," she said, sticking out her chest.

More than happy to do just that, Krella scooted closer between Grezz's spread legs and reached out, palming at the Dark Lady's ridiculously stacked chest. Full and big enough to fill a hand, her breasts were every man and woman's fantasy: great, soft masses of flesh that wobbled with even the slightest movement.

She squeezed them, feeling their softness flow out between her fingers. And even supported with her hands as they were, Sylvanas' fat tits continued to jiggle as she rode her subordinate's dick.

Krella massaged them with her hands, lifting the great heavy mammaries, pulling, pinching and tweaking at her erect nipples. Sylvanas seemed to enjoy this, relishing the exquisite pain of having her nipples played with. Her groans flowed more freely from her lips, and her movement grew both erratic and desperate as she slammed her ass down upon the monstrous pillar of orc meat brutalizing her pussy. The crashing, mind-throttling waves of an orgasm were drawing closer with every bounce of her body and twist of her nipples, and her cool composure could not contain the spectral ooh's and ahh's that flowed freely from her lips.

She loved sex, and Grezz was doing a good job of reminding her just why that was. Although she was in control, his manhood was wonderfully hard and delightfully thick. It filled her, stroked her G-spot with friction that drove her wild, and despite his position beneath her he bucked up into her with a defiant amount of force, aiding her bouncing and adding to their combined pleasure.

Easing up some, she gyrated her hips against him, rolling her big blue ass with skilled and fluid movements as she fucked herself down upon his cock. And with every smooth roll of her hips he got a good look at her holes, her cunt dripping nectar as it stretched and swallowed up his manhood, her asshole slick with saliva and winking at him as if trying to entice him. He reached forward and gave one of her thick cheeks a slap. Immediately she tightened up, her pussy gripping his cock as if trying to squeeze the life out of it.

He spanked her again, harder this time, enjoying the soft pliancy of her body and watching the meat of her ass jiggle from impact. Sylvanas made a husky sound of approval and began to pick up speed, throwing her ass back against him, fast and deep, taking him all the way to the hilt.

Krella, who by this point had her face buried within Sylvanas' generous cleavage, suckled on her nipples, flicking them with her tongue and drawing them between her teeth. She bit and teased them, not too hard and not too soft, finding the sweet spot between pain and pleasure that Sylvanas loved.

"Good girl," Sylvanas purred, threading her fingers into Krella's hair and forcefully pulling her into her breasts.

Krella mumbled something that came out as little more than a muffled mmfph and increased her efforts, motorboating the Dark Lady's fat tits and licking them all over, leaving teeth marks upon her cerulean skin. Sylvanas' movements became more erratic; between the two orcs working her at both ends, stuffing her pussy, spanking her ass and playing with her tits, her orgasm approached quick and easy, without restraint. She welcomed it with every downward thrust onto Grezz's manhood.

The ache of release that coiled at her center grew in intensity until it finally boiled over. She slammed herself down upon his satisfying cock, gasping and opening her mouth in a silent scream as she climaxed, her body shuddering. The tension within her core eased as pleasure washed over her, her pussy contracting around the orc dick lodged deep within her pussy, rippling and milking him with such incredible tightness that he erupted inside of her, cumming at the same time she did.

With a very orcish roar, he grabbed at her meaty hips and ass, indenting his fingers within her skin as he emptied his balls inside of her welcoming cunt, spraying her insides with a great overflow of hot sticky cream that would try and fail to inseminate her. It was a load equally as large as the one he'd pumped into Krella, and after a handful of pulses his cock finally squirted the last of his batter, leaving her pussy thoroughly creamed and overflowing with jizz.

Quickly recovering from her orgasm, Sylvanas wiggled her butt against him before lifting herself up, humming in satisfaction as Grezz's manhood slowly slid from her sopping cunt. It slipped out, falling against his belly and leaving her gaping and drooling cum.

Nudging Krella out of the way, she spun and positioned herself on her belly between his tree trunk-like legs, taking his cock in hand and guiding it to her mouth. She throated it in one gulp, sucking him clean with fast bobs of the head before settling into a slow, lackadaisical pace, her red eyes glowing bright and her angular cheeks hollowing as she devoured him. She used both hands to stroke the base of his shaft and cradle his balls, urging a few more creamy spurts of cum out of him that she immediately swallowed.

Sighing, Grezz dropped his head and closed his eyes, feeling the hot and wet suction of Sylvanas' mouth enveloping his cock. The room was quiet save for the wet slurping and slobbering of her lazy fellatio, an intermittent lull in their fuckfest, and Krella observed with idle fascination. Watching the Dark Lady blow her friend wasn't an easy sight to get used to.

Sitting back and running a hand through her tousled hair, something big and red caught her eye. She narrowed her eyes and leaned forward to look at it. Tucked against the wall was a crate filled to the brim with various objects, with a curious, elongated object at the very top of the pile. Interest piqued, Krella climbed to her feet and plodded towards it. Upon closer inspection, her eyebrows rose when she finally realized what it was.

It was a strap-on. Canine shaped, probably modeled after a worgen. A very well endowed worgen. With an impish grin, she threw caution to the wind and picked it up. It felt clean, but the texture was odd, as if it had been designed to such detailed and accurate specifications that it was a mirror of the actual thing it was based upon.

Glancing over, she watched as Sylvanas bobbed her head in her partner's lap. The elf's round and rather ridiculously wide posterior raised high in the air as she sucked, as if it was just begging to be fucked. Like it was an invitation.

Krella slapped the artificial cock against her open palm and decided to give it a shot. Belting it around her hips, she immediately felt an odd sensation connecting her to the strap-on, as if it was a part of her. Giving it a few strokes, an unusual stab of pleasure made her gasp. This was clearly no ordinary strap-on.

Sylvanas was still drooling all over Grezz's cock when she approached her from behind. The great crimson girth of her strap-on stood erect, rock-hard with her arousal, and as she stroked it some more it released a nice stream of what she assumed was pre-cum that served to lube up the shaft.

Taking position behind the Dark Lady's upraised ass, Krella prodded at her unused hole with one of her thumbs, spitting on it and wiggling it inside. Sylvanas reacted by arching her back so her thick bottom was raised even higher, offering herself to the female orc.

Well, if she was offering Krella was taking. Without warning, she lined the tapered tip of her artificial worgen dick up with Sylvanas' asshole and then slammed it home. Both of the women gasped. Loudly. Sylvanas, who had merely expected some fingering or tonguing from the female orc, was taken aback by the sudden intrusion of cock into her behind. Momentarily releasing the slab of orc meat in her mouth, she looked back at Krella with something between a snarl and a smile.

"I see you've been snooping around."

Krella, who was still recovering from the initial shock of pleasure that came with burying her cock to the hilt inside of Sylvanas' tight ass, grunted an affirmative and grabbed at the elf's hips. Part of her was amazed at how good Sylvanas' ass felt wrapped around her, and the other part of her marveled at the piece of engineering she was wearing. Whether it was purely mechanical ingenuity or magically enhanced she didn't know, but she made a note to look into purchasing one of them later.

Sucking in a gust of air, Krella gripped Sylvanas' meaty ass cheeks and slowly withdrew from her bowels, enjoying the clinging tightness of her asshole gripping her cock, struggling to keep it inside. She pulled out nearly the entirety of her canine prick, sharing a moan with the Dark Lady all the while, and when there were only a couple inches remaining, she bucked her hips and drove it all the way back into the hilt.

Sylvanas grunted at the force of the stroke, her bowels suddenly and all at once crammed full of a dick that was equally as monstrous as the one she was drooling on. Her little sphincter stretched wide to accommodate Krella, and the orc couldn't help but grin. Naturally, she'd never experienced dicking anyone before, much less the Dark Lady. The experience was new to her, and she liked it quite a bit.