Working the Warchief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Picking up the pace, she pistoned into Sylvanas with deep strokes, bottoming out inside of her, crashing against her cheeks and making them jiggle. The muscles in her ass clenched and tightened around the tool plundering it, and to Krella's delight, she began to throw her large elven behind back against her, matching the orc's powerful thrusts with a ferocious desire to take all the dick she could possibly get.

Sylvanas had been neglecting her cock sucking duties, however, and when Grezz slapped his manhood against her face she looked up at him.

"Suck," he said, and when Sylvanas raised one of her long eyebrows at him added in a less commanding tone, "Warchief."

A smirk crossed her beautiful face before her lips opened wide and sealed themselves around the fat green cock towering before her like an obelisk. She slurped him all the way down into her throat while Krella pounded her from behind, bouncing her forward and filling the room with the rapid, wet squelching sounds of her body being used and abused.

With her newly equipped dick, Krella was as rough as Grezz was. She slammed the Dark Lady's fat ass with absolutely everything she had, muscles straining and sweat dripping down her face. The sensations provided by the strap-on were phenomenal, propelling her forward with every thrust, motivating her into the next stroke and then the next and the next, spanking Sylvanas' round cheeks and turning her blue skin purple. It felt almost like battle lust, and she gave into it completely.

Grunting, Krella tightened her grip on Sylvanas' hips and stood up, simultaneously lifting the elf so that the lower half of her lithe body was in the air.

Sylvanas was forced into an awkward 45-degree angle, and she supported herself with her hands flat against the ground and her legs wrapped around Krella's waist. It was unusual, but she'd been in this position before--with two orcs no less--and so she adapted quickly, even as Krella continued to ream her ass at the odd angle, ploughing into her little hole and stretching it good.

Grezz, who was still lying on the ground, shot his partner a dirty look that went ignored. Sylvanas couldn't deepthroat him in this position, and so she paid particular attention to his broad cockhead, sucking it between her plump lips and twirling her agile tongue around its flared underside. He put a hand on her head and groaned. She hummed in response, sending pleasurable vibrations throughout his body while she sucked and teased the pre-cum out of his urethra, slurping it down while Krella worked her like a madwoman.

"So damn big," Krella said, spanking Sylvanas and watching her thick booty jiggle. "And so damn tight."

Sylvanas moaned in that sexy, spectral voice of hers but said nothing. Her mouth was solely occupied with the oversized orc cock tightly sealed between her lips. But Krella beat more moans out of her with steady strokes, the worgen strap-on doing a hell of a job ruining her asshole and stirring up her guts. And with the female orc fucking her with such a ferocious flurry of thrusts it felt like there really was a worgen behind her, clapping her plump bubble butt and making her eyes roll.

Hot as it was, both of the orcs were building closer and closer to their climax. Oddly for Krella, she noticed the bulge at the base of her strap-on expanding, pulsing, and it took her a few dazed seconds to realize what it was. After all, it was modeled after a worgen.

Laughing deliriously, she gifted Sylvanas with a few hard strokes and then pushed forward, trying to stuff the knot inside of the elf's ass. Initially it wouldn't fit, but with a bit of force and some wiggling on Sylvanas' part, her overstretched sphincter yielded and the bulb sank into her. It expanded immediately, locking them together, and a great surge of pleasure crashed through Krella's body, both familiar and unknown. She cried out at the unexpected sensations coursing through her, her athletic body shaking with an intense orgasm that somehow triggered her strap-on into releasing a concoction of gooey cream within the Dark Lady's bowels.

Grezz, whose orgasm had been building ever since Sylvanas began suckling on his cock, reached his peak shortly after his partner did. His cock pulsed and his hips bucked up into Sylvanas' mouth as he let loose, depositing his third load of the day within her mouth like a great torrent of rain. He coated her tongue with his seed, her teeth, the back of her mouth, and when he was finished she swallowed it all in one great big gulp.

The two orcs took a brief breather of no more than a minute before getting started again. Krella licked at the artificial cum leaking from Sylvanas' ass, finding whatever the hell it was to be both edible and pleasing. While she did this Grezz fucked Sylvanas' tits, bucking up into her while she slid her breasts over his fat cock, slimy with both saliva and cum. She lapped and sucked on the head with every downward press of her cushiony tits, fellating and titfucking him at the same time until they changed positions yet again.

The next half-hour was a dizzying flurry of fucking and hedonistic indulgence. They spitroasted Sylvanas, pumping her beautiful body full of hard dick at both ends. They made her large tits flail and her big booty wobble, rode her from behind, took turns pounding her into the ground with her feet above her head and a dick in her mouth, hammered each and every one of her holes with such savagery it was amazing her body could keep up. And when the two orcs were spent, the three of them were a sweating, panting mess upon the floor.

Sylvanas was coated in a glossy layer of cum, both natural and artificial, and as she stood up she peered down at her subordinates through lashes stickied with jizz and eyebrows drooping from clinging ropes of cream. Seed drooled from her pussy and ass, and her thick behind stung with handprints, but as fuck-mussed as she was her demeanor appeared cool, calm, and collected.

"For your sake I hope you aren't finished," she said.

Grezz looked up at her in surprise, "Warchief?"

"Like I said, if you don't satisfy me you'll be chopping wood in Ashenvale. That was the deal."

The two orcs watched as Sylvanas slowly sauntered over to the table and bent over, legs spread and ass wiggling from side to side, large, round and incredibly enticing. Her slit shined with juices, her blonde hair cascaded over the toned musculature of her back, and her head turned to look at them expectantly.

Exchanging a glance, Grezz and Krella stood up to join her.