All Comments on 'Working Together'

by HunterShambles

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS !!!

Please consider making this an ongoing series. These are great characters you've created and you're excellent at telling their story. Please keep going with them. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Please don't continue. This story is about a couple of wankers that no one would really care about in fantasy or real life. If you do write have both characters kill themselves to join their parents. Best possible ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Beginning - I hope

Sex, intrigue, humor------ just enough to piss off the anonymous "don't continue" idiots. Keep up the good work; a thoroughly enjoyable romp.

gearhead2gearhead2about 10 years ago
Liked it

Liked the characters. their sexual contact could have been a little more integuing and kinky =m but am looking for more of them.

ansdguyansdguyabout 10 years ago
What was the time frame?

I got no sense of how much time passes during the siblings estrangement. How old were they currently? Why do you not attribute the occasional statement to it's source? I found the dialogue difficult to follow at times. I had to reread sentences to keep the proper perspective. And, as one commenter stated, the subject is just not all that interesting, in this case. I hate to be so harsh mate, but these are my impressions.

FeyGranddad95FeyGranddad95about 10 years ago
Great Chapter 1

I really wish the site would not allow anonymous comments. Some are good but most are the ravings of idiots who would be wankers if they could ever rise that high. If you don't like a story, then don't read it and certainly don't read any sequel.

I like this story line; it is a good premise. I do agree that the sex could be a bit more explicit. Their age is implied by the reference to a 20 year separation; I guess they are in their early forties.

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 10 years ago
Ditto

Ditto to your comment "FeyGranddad95", I've been saying that here for a few years honey.Anonymous commenters are sniveling cowards for the most part and have no guts. Glad there's a few that think the same way.

HunterShamblesHunterShamblesabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the critiques

Thanks for bothering to comment good or bad, at least you read it. I understand that some may not like the characters, is that because they are Establishment? I wonder!!

I implied that they were late thirties early forties, as that allows for a disruption at about mid/late teens, the usual timespan for sibling sexual problems.

I understand the sex-lite comments and promise to make it better if I continue the series.

ansdguyansdguyabout 10 years ago
OK, so...

The beautiful sister remained a virgin into her early 40"s? That's just incomprehensible. The handsome brother lived like a monk for some 20 years because he was in love with his sis? Again, incomprehensible. A well written story should stick as close to reality as possible, so as not to become completely implausible.

Good luck in the future.

SandMan29331SandMan29331about 10 years ago
Please Continue

I would every much like to see the continuation of their story together, like if it involves a plot twist like moving to a different part of the country or a pregnancy. Also the site has a list of people who are willing to be people's editor if you are interested in finding a person to do that or if you want someone to just take a second look at your next submission before you post it.

Please Continue,

SandMan29331

wine521wine521about 10 years ago
Great story

What a nice story, sexy and believable. I would love to see more about them in their new job.

SouthPacificSouthPacificabout 10 years ago
To ansdguy:

Why is it so difficult to imagine that Jess was a virgin at that age, especially considering that she made it quite clear that she was waiting for Dave? My last girlfriend was a virgin until she was 28 (not because she was lusting after her non-existent brother), and a friend's aunt remained a virgin until she died at age 70. It might not be particularly common, but it does happen, and it's very dependent on the personality involved.

Nice story - I'd like to see it continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"Special Branch"

The Met Police Special Branch was merged with the Anti-Terrorism Branch in 2005 and re-named "Counter-Terrorism Command" in 2006, and is no longer referred to as Special Branch by any part of the Met Police, as they tend to get wound up, vindictive, and indiscriminate if they don't get their proper title used every 15 seconds. "Wassock" is not a word used anywhere in London, or the South-East, it's a Northern slang word, and PC's ("woodentops") don't get "bladdered" - they get arseholed; if you're writing about London and Londoners, get the slang right.

HunterShamblesHunterShamblesabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the fish

Thanks for all your input, much appreciated, I'm learning all the time here.

As to specifics:

As a Londoner born and bred, I've used wassock for years, as has my family. Probably picked up from those gritty Northern Dramas or Last of the Summer Wine. It's bit nicer than pillock and better than idiot and it sounds earthier. I know lots of Londoners who use it.

Bladdered has been around since the nineties and is pretty widespread. Other than that I think Shitfaced is more popular than anything lately.

Fair do's on the Special Branch thing, I should read the papers more closely.

Thanks again

HunterShambles

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Loved it...laughed a lot!!!

What a story...really enjoyed it. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well done.

This was, without a doubt, the best written story I've seen on Literotica. It is a delightful story, well thought out and so clear I did not ever have to take time for interpretation of ambiguous wording.

I would certainly like to see more of their "adventures."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sorry for posting as anon

I have just been to lazy to set up an account

With all the trash anon post,, maybe its time ALL authors look at the new comment idea LIT has,, I have read A few stories that you can not comment on UNLESS you do log in

As for the losers that think it is impossible or inconceivable to be A virgin at her age,, you have no idea how wrong you are, I had an uncle that died at close to 80 years old,, and he died a virgin,, in fact I have my doubts he EVER seen a naked women

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Eh

She (and you as the writer) had the perfect opportunity to have an open relationship with Simon Flint. You would have had alot more options if their relationship was not declared to her office on the first day.

HunterShamblesHunterShamblesabout 9 years agoAuthor
EH!

Of course it would, but she blurted out that he was her brother. People often do call people by their given name, if not primed before hand. D!Oh

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
bravo!!! Well Done! Reminescent of Scotland Yard with a twist!

Sad start, Torrid middle with a great finish. I haven't looked for a continued story, but please go on..... You have the knack for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No score

I just couldn't get into this story and gave up three fourths the way through the first page.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Great story, loving it.

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very damned good. Typos aside, this is the most realistic and well written story I've read in quite a while. I'm glad I found it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous