Working Under Cindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the parking lot Cindy tells you that Bill will take you back to the hotel and that she will see you in the morning. Normally, you would have been terrified, but after several drinks and the headiness of sexual desire you don't seem too troubled. Bill drives you back to the hotel and as you reach the room produces a key and lets you both in.

He goes to make you both drinks and tells you to go and freshen yourself up some. You quickly head to the bathroom and close the door. As you look at the beautiful woman scantily dressed in the mirror you wonder what you have gotten yourself into, but quickly dismiss it and go to sit down to pee. While you are peeing you look on the counter of the bathroom and notice a note from Cindy.

You pick it up and read: "Dear Sheri, I know this is a lot to digest, but you have come such a long way that I couldn't resist seeing how far you would go. I promise that Bill will be gentle with you and to help you, I suggest you insert the applicator on the counter in your backside. I know you will make me proud. I will see you in the morning and then we can talk some more. Love, Cindy".

You look down and notice the applicator she mentioned and while you are seated insert it into you rear and push the plunger. You feel a substance fill your backside and figure it is lubrication. You then stand and check your hair and apply a fresh coat of lipstick. As you exit the bathroom you see Bill sitting on the sofa with two drinks.

You go to him and take a big gulp of your drink. As you settle in next to him, he leans in and begins to kiss you, probing your mouth with his tongue while his hands roam all over your body. It isn't long before he has your dress off and is pinching and tweaking your nipples.

This action sends shivers down your spin and you overcome any thoughts of doubt and begin to passionately kiss him back. As you do so you begin to unbutton his shirt and run your hands all over his chest. You also pinch and tweak his nipples which only serves to make him that more excited.

You work your way down his chest to his waist and quickly unbutton his pants and pull them down to his ankles. As you kneel between his legs and look up at him, you can see his raging hard on tenting out his underwear. You reach up and hook your thumbs into his waistband and slide his underwear down to join his pants. You realize that this greatly limits the amount of space between his legs and so set about removing his shoes, socks, pants and underwear.

When you are finished you are kneeling between a man's legs looking at his hard on, while wearing nothing but a bra, garter belt, nylons and heels. You reach up and begin to stroke his monster cock. You then lean in and starting at his ball sack plant kisses all the way up until you reach the tip. As you look at the head of his penis you see some precum ooze out and you dart out your tongue to lick it up.

As you hear him moan with pleasure you greedily swallow down his cock, not stopping until you can feel his ball sack touching your chin. You bob up and down on his shaft trying to make it as wet as possible. He then pulls you up from the floor and leads you over to the queen size bed. As you stand there he removes your bra and then lowers his head and begins to suck on your nipples. This causes you to arch your back and try to feed more of your tits into his mouth. He then lays you down on the bed and continues his ministrations.

While he sucks one of your nipples he begins playing with the other one. This causes you to squirm and buck until you feel his free hand reach down between your legs and play with your slit. You don't figure it will do much, but are quite wrong as you not only can feel him touching you but you also start to feel something building up inside of you.

He then settles himself between your legs and lifting your nylon clad legs over his shoulders puts his cock at the opening of your "pussy panties". At first he merely rubs the head of his penis up and down your slit, which causes you to pant and moan and then he slides it in. As he slides in more and more you can actually feel his penis rubbing against your latex encased one and the sensation is mind blowing.

Once he is all the way in he sits there and lets you reveal in the wonderful feeling. He then begins to slide in and out of you. The friction that your trapped penis feels is too much for you and without getting hard you have an earth shattering orgasm and cry out in ecstasy and pull him into you all the way.

You lay there not fully understanding what has just happened as Bill slides out of you and has you get on all fours. It is then that you realize he didn't cum. As you lower your front half and display your back half you feel him position himself behind you. You are fully expecting him to mount you again, but are brought down from your dream state as you feel his still rock hard cock resting at your backside.

You realize what he wants and begin to relax your muscles so you can take all of him inside you. He then begins to push forward and as you focus on relaxing your sphincter muscles you feel him stretch you like you have never been stretched before. Finally the head of his cock enters you and because of the lubrication Cindy had you insert the rest of him slides in very easily. Once his thighs are against yours he just holds onto your hips and lets you get used to the size of his member.

He then begins to withdraw and as you feel the void in your backside you let out a slight whimper and he tells you not to worry. He then begins to thrust in and out of you at a steady pace, but because you are so tight he can't control himself and picks up the pace. Before long he is slamming into you and you are pushing back against him. After what seems like hours he finally grabs your hips with both hands, slams completely into you and lets loose a torrent of cum that fills your bowls.

As he softens and slips out of your backside you collapse on the bed and he joins you. As you both lay there in the wake of your sexual encounter you can't believe what has just happened and you wonder how you will ever be able to go back to the way things were.

THE END

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It was good until you introduced the same sex into it. That's when I left.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Weird but nice.

At the beginning I thought this was just gonna be a straight-up bondage story,but after the first strap-on mention I knew it was progressing to more,and finally as Cindy is turning him into a girl I knew she was helping him to transition to be a woman full time.

I don't think she did all that stuff to hurt or humiliate him I think Cindy loved and cared for him to give him the freedom to be who he was namely Sheri and give her the opportunity to be happy as a woman.This story was very touching to me,all stories should be this way.

BrendaNWBrendaNWalmost 5 years ago
very hot

I was right there every moment as if I was him/her almost as if I could feel him fucking me .. yeah, with the stick on breasts you shouldn't be able to feel your nipples but I figured it might be a new version with electronics or something ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Confused

How is nipple play giving pleasure when he has glued on silicone breast ? Not sure that is possible. Details make or break it

Share this Story

Similar Stories

In Time for Summer A boy gets seduced by his "lesbian", packing roommate.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Thrift Store Encounter A shy sissy makes a new friend with a Thrift Store owner.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Deal Freddy's wife convinces him to dress up and go clubbing.in Transgender & Crossdressers
"Sissified": 12 Days of Sissy-mas Straight man is turned into a submissive sissy by...in Transgender & Crossdressers
My New Job A college kid undergoes a transformation at his new job.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories