Working Wendover. Millie Cashes In

Story Info
Husband's foolish $70K truck purchase. Millie gets revenge.
8.4k words
4.28
16.1k
22
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,559 Followers

Millie Morgan looked out the kitchen window at that fucking truck, as she called it under her breath. Not a favorable word for a proper Mormon wife. But, to Millie, it was just that, that fucking truck. She said it out loud.

"That fucking truck!"

She clenched her fists in anger as tears escaped down her cheeks. That $75,000 fucking truck. Her husband Tim Morgan was still up in bed at 7:30 A.M. He wasn't much of a rancher.

Things had gone pretty well for them despite his laziness. It was Millie's farm that had been left to her by her father. Her mother filed for divorce when Millie was 16. By the time she was 17, her mother had fucked her lawyer and left the ranch for life in Salt Lake City. As the oldest Millie elected to stay on the farm with her father.

On her 18th birthday, her father sat her down for "the talk".

Well, it wasn't exactly that talk.

"Honey, when I'm gone I should probably split the ranch up with all six of you. You have stayed and worked the ranch with me. It could be worth a fortune to a developer to break it up into housing and your brothers and sisters would force you to sell."

He paused to check her reaction.

"If you'd like to have the place to yourself to run as a ranch I have a proposition for you."

"Okay, Daddy."

The word "proposition" caught her off guard and her voice had cracked a little. What was the old man up to, anyway?"

"I'll be blunt. The place is yours if you'll share my bed. If you come to my bed with me tonight we can go to town tomorrow and I'll put you on the deed with me. What do you say? Partners?"

It would be hard to determine which was more bizarre, him asking, or her beginning to take off her clothes.

"You've got yourself a deal, Dad. Want to do something more than shake on it?"

Millie walked off to the master bedroom with a nice sway to her hips. Dad was right behind her trying to shed his clothes as he went.

She fucked him twice. Took his cum inside her without protection.

When they went to town it was a quick sign up at the lawyer and then the drug store for the morning after pills and the new birth control pills that reduce menstrual cycles.

"Got everything you need, Honey?"

"A couple of more of the morning after and I should be safe until the birth control kicks in."

"You think your old dad might have knocked you up, huh?"

"I can't imagine you didn't with all that you pumped in me." She grinned.

Her dad wasn't old having just turned 41 the month before. Both were content living like a married couple doing married couple things.

Then 10 years later, a heart problem and he never made it in from the fields. Life had been great. The ranch was doing well. They were doing the married couple routine. Dad was proud that he was fucking his "little girl" every night and twice on Sunday, as he liked to brag to himself.

Next came the tears and despair. Millie quickly fell behind and the ranch was so damned lonely with her Dad gone. Friends helped out as much as they could. A couple of neighbor wives insisted their husbands help. That played out that her husband was dead, but she wasn't. She fucked them regularly. A roll in the hay you might call it.

That worked well for Millie. Instead of every day and twice on Sunday she was fucking at least twice every day. After several months of that one of the wives suggested she get an ad in the paper for help.

That's when she met Tim Morgan. Handsome as hell and five years her junior. He came to her with four years in college and a degree in ranch management. Two weeks later she was fucking him and a month after that it was in her bed for good.

They were married a month after that. The night of their marriage coyotes got into the chickens. Millie took it as a bad sign and considered her deceased father was still around and was merely showing disgust for the college boy with the fancy hat and not a lot of common sense.

By thirty the biological clock was ticking loudly. Millie dropped a couple of young ones, a boy and a girl. Things were good. Then came election year.

Tim was the typical college Democrat and fell for every promise. Her Dad hated the party and Millie was sort of starting to see his reasoning. Then the election happened and the next day Tim started talking about that fucking truck that was now parked in full view from her kitchen window.

THAT FUCKING TRUCK!

First, it was what we could do, hauling hay, moving the cattle around the ranch, and not need to pay someone to haul them to market. There was a whole list of miracle things that fucking truck could do.

What made it practical was his college loans were getting paid off, we'd have free health insurance for us and the kids. Probably guaranteed income of a thousand dollars a month each and another five hundred each for the kids. All the other bullshit that was promised along with it. Free! Free! Free! Free!

Millie was staring out at the fucking truck.

"Not a thing of that happened, did it motherfucker." She cursed her husband under her breath.

Millie sighed. Well, a least he kept it shined and every morning folks down at the cafe were impressed while he sipped coffee.

Shoot it full of holes. Beat it with a hammer. Burn it right down to its fucking rims on the ground!

None of those things would help. Seventy fucking thousand dollars! Thirteen Hundred Sixty-Nine Dollars and sixty fucking cents.

What a stupid bastard. None of the promises were kept and the bills still were coming in. That fucking trucking was going to bankrupt them.

Tim came into the kitchen all dressed like a real cowboy and already wearing his pretty hat.

"Gonna run down for coffee, Babe. Back in a bit."

Maybe rather than getting coffee you could get a job and pay some bills around here.

"Not a worker, Babe. I'm a ranch manager. Remember?"

Millie punched him right in the face.

"Whoa, Babe! What's the problem?"

"That fucking truck! That's the problem. If we weren't paying for that fucking truck we'd be okay."

"The President is talking about helping farmers and ranchers. We probably got some money coming in, Babe."

"Sure, just like all of his other promises. One of us needs to get a job!"

"Good idea, I can fill in with the kids for you, Babe!"

Millie was steaming. Tim left out the door for coffee. Millie sat down and started to cry. She called her sister and packed up the kids to go over there.

"What can you do? All you've ever done is ranch."

"I don't know. Maybe something that pays tips. I can't believe I have to work to pay his truck payment."

"Maybe you should try Wendover. I understand the pay is great in the casinos.'

"Wendover, that's like a two-hour drive."

Maybe a sister that thinks you screwed her out of her inheritance isn't the best place for advice. Still, the idea was intriguing.

"Do you know Nancy Howell?"

"No, I don't think so."

"Neither do I. That's the name I tell my husband I'm with for a getaway weekend. I drive over for some me-time. You can work the tables and flirt with gamblers and pick up tips. I go a few times a year just to be by myself and act like a horny teenager."

Millie felt a little quiver in her vagina from hearing the idea of a secret getaway. It wasn't the kind of thing to let her sister know about. When they finished visiting Millie could feel her cunt fill with juices of arousal. All she needed was an imaginary friend. It couldn't be family and it would have to be someone her husband wouldn't know.

A plan kept forming throughout the week. The very idea got Millie worked up to where she was fingering herself to orgasms in the bed, on the couch, in the kitchen cooking dinner, and even on the ATV while checking the cows out in the pasture.

"God, but I wish Dad were still around."

She did still love her husband, but he could be such a stupid condescending asshole. Friday afternoon she knew she was going. When her husband came in from feeding cattle about 4:30 Millie was standing by the door with a suitcase at her side.

"Whoa, Babe! You ain't leaving me!"

"No, let's see if you can handle the kids on your own."

"Uh, what?"

"I saw Susan Alscot in the store today. Haven't seen her since high school. She and her sister-in-law are going to Wendover this weekend. I got invited to tag along. I think it's time I need a little break. I'll be back late Sunday."

Millie picked up her suitcase and walked out the door and towards her car. Tim just stood, mouth open, and watched her leave.

Of course, it was Millie barreling westward down Interstate 80. It seemed like 75 MPH wasn't fast enough. Traffic was pretty light. Exactly two hours later she was in Nevada. Millie drove through the Casino area and made her choice."

Millie wasn't making a reservation. She changed clothes in her car. Her husband had no idea what was in her suitcase from an earlier shopping spree. One thing for sure, she wouldn't be wearing Mormon underwear and the bra was discarded on the floor of the front seat.

"Thoroughly Modern Millie" was ready to strut her stuff in tight shorts and a shirt with 3 buttons undone. Four-inch heels she would never dare wear in Utah put a little wobble in her strut until she became accustomed. The tune from the movie played in her head.

As she entered the casino heads began to turn. She felt her nipples brush her shirt as her boobs jiggled. She had never been anywhere without a bra and her tits were enjoying their freedom. The tight shorts revealed and nice thigh gap as the crotch pushed her panties into her married little twat.

"God, I wish I had left the panties in the car, too!"

It was still too early for a crowd, yet there were plenty of men watching her little parade. Millie adjusted her walk to make her boobs jiggle and sway and deliberately put some swing in her hips. Her eyes scanned the room to see who was watching. It was damned near everyone."

She took a stool at the bar, not knowing what to order. Not at all a drinker, rum and coke came to her mind. She watched in the mirror as three men stood up from their tables and headed her way. The one closer quicken his step as the other two dropped back acknowledging their loss. Millie gave him the once over in the mirror as he came up behind her and he met her approval."

"Jesus, Millie, she told herself under her breath. "Here you are married, two hours away from your husband, sitting in a casino bar with a wet pussy and hard nipples."

She sucked in her breath when the stranger sat beside her.

"Are you working this weekend?"

"Holy shit! He thinks I'm a hooker!" Millie realized in her mind.

"Oh, no! I think I'd call it a revenge weekend? She blurted out.

"Great!" He Laughed. "I like the sounds of that even that?"

"Again, not that. I just mean I'm tired of looking at his face. I needed time for myself."

"Okay, I was kind of hoping you were a hooker. You'd be the hottest one seen around here for a great while. I'd have spent a couple of hundred to check out your charms."

"Are you propositioning me like some whore?"

"I don't know. Is it working?"

Millie stared at him for a full two minutes. Weighing the possibilities the last thing she thought about was how big his dick might be.

The proper thing for a Mormon wife would be to slap his face and walk away.

"The last time I said yes to something like that I got a dinner and a movie."

This time the stranger got to think a minute while he wondered if she really would fuck him for two hundred dollars.

"I not talking about a hamburger here." She stared him down.

"Deal! Let's go eat."

She walked arm in arm with him to a fancy restaurant at the casino. Every guy checked her out. Her new man asked for a booth in the back row. Millie slid in and he slid in beside her. Millie was sizing him up, comparing him to her husband, maybe a little heavier, better looking. Millie was glad for the panties now that her cunt was getting moist. At this point, there was no way she wasn't fucking this guy.

"Jake Eastman!" He introduced himself. "Salt Lake"

"Jennifer Conrad, West Haven."

She would fuck him, but she wasn't going to give her real name. He probably wasn't Jake Eastman either.

"So, this revenge thing... did he cheat on you?"

"No, he put us in debt for this huge fucking truck, excuse my language, but I'm not even sure we can pay the electric bill this month."

"Yes, I could see why that would require some revenge. Is it a revenge fuck or not?"

"Not really. I wanted to flashback before I married him."

"How about we watch that movie in my room?"

"Okay, sounds good."

"Revenge fuck first?" He asked.

"Most certainly. Revenge fuck first!"

As soon s the door closed Millie was undressing, not that there was much to take off. No fumbling with the Mormon garment.

"Jesus, Jennifer Conrad. You are so gorgeous!"

Jake undressed and hugged her to his chest mashing those tits. They kissed and it was hard to tell if he was pulling her to the bed or if she was pushing. He pushed her onto the mattress. She moved her legs apart. Jake got between them and kissed into her married cunt. Millie squirmed at the warmth of his tongue. He sent her into a huge orgasm and kept eating pussy.

"Wow! My husband would have been on me, in me, shot a little load, and out of me and here you are still eating pussy!"

"I hope it wasn't right before you came over here."

"No, that fucking truck keeps my pussy closed to him."

"I'm glad he bought it!"

Millie started to laugh and a new orgasm caught her. Jake had to swallow fast. Jake finished up.

"Time for some pussy!" He exclaimed.

"Time for my pussy!"

"Jennifer? Top or bottom?"

"What?"

"Do you want to be on top or bottom when we fuck?"

"Oh, let me be on top. I've practically never been on top!"

Jake laid on his back on the bed. The size of his cock didn't matter. She was going to fuck somebody other than her husband. Yet, as Millie's flowering cunt lips came forward to engulf his dick it seemed to swell a couple of inches. Fake Jennifer noticed.

"Lord, he's even bigger than Dad." She thought.

Millie started to settle down on it, the head spreading her cunt lips open. She had the length in her full depth the first half dozen strokes. It wasn't her biggest, one of the rancher neighbors had that honor so far.

She stroked up and down on it, enjoying the control. Then she bounced really fast, enjoying the roughness of the fuck. This was the first time Millie had ever cheated on anyone.

Millie was thinking, "I love it. This is going to happen a lot. Getting someone else to fuck her will go a long way in making up for that fucking seventy thousand dollar truck at home in the driveway."

The strange cock inside her was having its effect. She had snapped off several little orgasms, much like she got at home when Jake had a warning.

"Since you've got me pinned down from above I'll let you when I can feel I'm going to cum."

"Why, you can cum in me whenever you want!"

Then the $200 for fucking him came into her mind.

"Gad Damn, I'm such a little whore. Fucking for money like some prostitute."

Millie felt the swell and the bit extra length jab into her. Then she felt him pumping his cum up towards her womb. Her own cumming overwhelmed her as her fluids and Jake's worked down his shaft.

Millie stayed coupled with him as he softened. Once he slid out he went to the bathroom to piss. Millie dropped to the bed enjoying the feel of his seed in her. When he returned Millie was spread open on her back wondering if he was really going to pay her.

"Whoa, Jen! Looks like you are spread open for another round. I'm not sure I can afford it."

He placed money on the dresser. She wanted to grab it, look at it, count it. She liked being Jennifer Conrad the prostitute. S he used the bathroom, cleaned his sperm from her, then dressed in front of him.

At the door, as she was leaving, he made her an offer.

"Spend the night with me. I'll pay you another three hundred."

It was a business deal. No strings attached, no romance. It was her internal Jennifer that answered.

"I'll go now and come back later. Can that work for you?"

"Sure, save the last dance for me, will ya?"

He handed her the extra three hundred and told her to take the second key from the dresser. She put the key card in her pocket and smiled.

"See you later."

Jake didn't worry about the money. He would have paid it all to get her naked and fuck her. He wondered what the little rookie would get into while she was out. He'd go out in a few minutes, gamble a little, and maybe hire another hooker.

Millie's Jennifer Conrad alter ego caught a glimpse of herself in the elevator mirror. Even for a prostitute, the short shorts were a little too much for evening wear. "Maybe a nice skirt, or even some Capri pants, heaven forbid", she laughed.

There was a little boutique store on the way in. Maybe now with some ill-gained money in her pocket, she could splurge on herself and worry about that fucking truck later.

A little gray dress on a mannequin caught her eye. She found her size 8 on the rack. She liked the way it looked when she tried in on in the dressing. The length hit halfway above the knee and the back hugged her ass nicely. In front, the neckline scooped so she could show half of her boobs and the beltline made her waist look trim.

She smiled at herself in the mirror and posed to see how her body was going to look in the dress. All that ranch work paid off.

"Jennifer Conrad, you look stunning. Good enough to eat!" She giggled.

Millie Morgan was miles away, but Jennifer Conrad was ready to go get fucked. She walked from the dressing room wearing the dress and old clothes in hand.

"I'm going to need a little purse with a strap."

The clerk pointed to a display in the corner. Jen found a small black clutch purse with a strap. It hung down to where it was against her hip. Perfect! She took money from her shorts pocket to pay."

"Five percent off if you are on our mail list."

"Okay, jenniferconrad85@????.com."

Millie smiled. Jennifer Conrad had just become a little more real. She moved her money, ID, and phone from her shorts to her purse, Jen's purse. She paused outside the store to set up the fake email. She created her account. I t asked for her password. She typed in "Fuckmenow".

With her clothes in a bag, she walked to put them in her car. Bent over in the trunk she placed her old clothes and Millie Morgan into her suitcase.

She closed the trunk, stood straight, pushing her boobs out, ready to continue her wicked weekend. Then she stopped, opened the trunk again, and reached under her dress to take off her panties. A cool breeze seemed to go up her skirt and flirt with her cunt. Jennifer Conrad was now fully naked under the little gray dress.

Being back in the gambling area with the new look Jennifer Conrad caught even more attention. Whatever effect she had on the men she felt weak in the knees with her near nakedness. She was mingling amongst the tables and watching people gamble. She drew attention by tugging her dress down to where the fabric was just above her nipples. A man in his fifties moved beside her.

"Hi, I'm Curtis. Are you with someone?"

"I'm Jennifer. My husband is at another casino."

"Well, he's a fool. The weekends are full of Utah Mormon wives and the men who pray on them."

"Do you consider yourself a predator?" She flashed a smile.

"Could be. Would you like to predatorized?"

"Predatorized?" She laughed. "Is that even a word?"

"Want to go to my room and look it up online?"

"My husband is here because he thinks he has a winning theory to test. I just want enough to pay the light bill."

"Really? How much is your light bill?"

"It's $285.00."

"Hell, I was going to gamble away more than that. I'd rather put it on a sure thing."

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,559 Followers