Working Wendover. Millie Cashes In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The little guy really hosed it into you."

"Oh, well. Another $200 in the purse."

"The weekend isn't over. You may need a backpack!"

"That was true. This newly minted Jennifer Conrad finished fucking her last just short of four in the morning."

Sunday morning her husband called from Utah at nine.

"Are you little hens about ready to come home?"

She looked at Jake as he was trying to figure out where he was and who he was with.

"Yes, Honey. I think I've almost had my fill. We will probably have lunch here and head home. I'll have a surprise for you when I get there."

Jake and Jennifer went back to sleep to awake at 11:30. They showered together. Jen offered to let Jake fuck her.

"It would be a nice drive home with your cum in my pussy."

Jen put the gray dress back on after it had spent some time soaking in the sink and drying on a chair. Still naked underneath they went to lunch.

They went for burgers like a Sunday morning couple after a night on the town. They looked like they were married, then they kissed and got in separate cars.

"I'll stay and gamble a couple of hours. I'd hate to drive back knowing you were in the car ahead of me."

They kissed again.

"You've got my email. Keep in touch."

She just got home when she got his email asking if she was okay.

Well, she had his email now. She got out of her car with the kids running to see Mommy loaded a cunt full of strangers' seed.

It felt good driving back full of cum and thinking all of the new men she had fucked. Jennifer Conrad was in the suitcase in the trunk with the whore dresses. She had stopped in Tooele to change back into her Mom clothes and prepare herself for ranch life, husband, and kids.

Her husband was watching from the porch. He gave her a silent wave as she approached. That fucking truck was in the driveway. It didn't seem so ominous now.

"Hey, you! I thought you were bringing me a surprise."

"I said I had a surprise for you."

"Oh, I like the sound of that!"

"No, you don't." She smirked to herself."

Whether the kids missed Mom or not they were soon back at the TV.

"So, what's the big surprise?"

Millie took a deep breath...

"The first night there the other two got tired early so I went out to watch the gambling. Things got a little rowdy and I was standing near a man that won a big bet. He grabbed me and hugged me, told me he had been losing all night until I walked up. He gave me a hundred-dollar bill and begged me to stay beside him."

"Millie? What? He handed you cash?"

"Yes, and as it always happens he later lost his ass on one play. He stood there stunned and I hurried away with money in my hands. A man was following me. I thought I was going to be robbed, raped, or killed. Instead, he was looking for people to keep gamblers gambling. Twenty dollars per hour cash and I keep the tips."

Her husband was annoyed, expecting some catch or something happening he didn't want to happen.

"Okay, I got groped a couple of times, but the offer is two 12 hour shifts. Five hundred dollars for a weekend and I get a room and free meals. That's not counting tips."

Millie Morgan was selling her ass off so she could sell her ass.

"What's this again about getting groped a couple of times?"

"Well, it was actually six. It's mostly some guy cupping a boob or reaching under to grab my pussy."

"Your pussy!!!" He yelled, then remember the kids in the other room.

"It's not a big deal. No one knows me there!"

Tim was shaking that she let someone grab her pussy.

"But look Honey." She started counting off the fifties and hundreds.

"Again, Saturday night. The girls went to the room at eleven. I saw the man and told him I'd work the room. He gave me fifty bucks to work until 4 A.M. That's why I slept so late. There's enough money to catch up on a truck payment.

Tim watched the cash.

"A truck payment you say?"

Millie could tell. He was hooked."

"They want me to come next weekend. Maybe enough for another payment on your fucking truck."

Her comment had a bite to it, indicating this alleged new job was all his fault.

He cringed when she said fucking.

"I guess another week couldn't hurt." He lamented.

"A week after that catches up that fucking truck and the next week goes against the feed bill until we can sell some cattle."

Millie had put him on notice.

"How long is this going to be going on?"

"As long as the money is good. I don't see any reason to stop."

Again, another dig at her husband and his ability to manage the ranch. There was that other thing, too. Millie had shown him enough money to make a truck payment. She kept almost enough to make another payment hidden in her suitcase along with her Jennifer Conrad things.

"I don't see a downside, do you?"

"Well, there's groping thing." Her husband complained.

"Look, they don't know me and it's not hurting you. That guy that got a finger in me tipped me two hundred dollars."

She smiled knowing she was telling the truth. He also fucked her, but that was for her to know.

"A finger in you?" How the hell did he get a finger in you?" Tim was getting loud again.

"His hand slid under my crotch and a finger dipped into my panties."

She didn't tell him she wasn't wearing panties.

"Where the hell was your garments?"

"I'm not going to get tips wearing solid fabric from my wrists to my ankles. They were in the trunk."

Tim spun around in a circle.

"Jesus Christ, Millie. The trunk?"

"Yes, and they'll be in the trunk next weekend, too!"

Her husband mellowed out when he realized he really didn't have a choice in the matter.

"Okay, but I still don't like guys groping you.