Working Wife

Story Info
Apparently I like Tina's new gig a bit more than I realized.
2.5k words
3.71
33.9k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked around the neighborhood as I cruised through, headed to pick up my wife. Pretty swanky, upscale community with an easy commute into the city. The production company Tina (my wife) worked for had rented one of the homes for the day to shoot in, so that was where she had worked today. I had dropped her off at a coffee shop closer to our house on my way to run some errands. One of the production assistants was there grabbing coffee for everyone, and Tina had ridden here with her. Normally Tina would drive her little Bimmer, but it was in the shop.

I had gotten laid off from my job last year when the company was bought out, and the purchasing company low balled nearly all of the long-time employees. The only people they gave decent offers to were expert brown nosers and sycophants, but were basically useless at work. I, and the majority of the rest of our company, had walked rather than take the measly hand outs and demotions they were offering. Word around the campfire was, that division of the company was now in a downward spiral. Serves them right.

Anyway, since we were lacking in income but still had plenty of bills to pay, Tina had explored some...alternative income sources. She wasn't slinging crack or anything, she had just answered some Craigslist ads looking for photo and video 'models'. It was all skin work, of course, but at least the recruiters had been very up front about that in the first interview. She started out doing lingerie and nude photo spreads, which quickly moved into full nude with various sex toys, and then with other girls. Tina was still in her late 20's, and between her mother's genetics and a consistent gym regimen, still had the body of an 18 year old, so she was getting a lot of work. They started asking her to do video from the beginning, but she wanted to 'dip her toe' rather than dive in headfirst. Within 6 months she was doing solo masturbation videos, and a few months after that had progressed to girl-girl scenes.

You can probably see where this is going, and honestly, I saw where it was headed pretty early on too. She was very nervous the first couple shoots she did, but then would come home so turned on she usually had my pants down before the front door was closed. Knowing there were guys out there jerking off to her nude body seemed to have a real effect on her. She had always been a pretty confident woman, but for some reason this amplified it -- but not in a bad way. Her day job was her day job, but outside of that she was basically the same woman about town she had always been -- except in the bedroom. Judging from the marked upswing in her sexual appetite, I had a feeling she was going to ride this train as far as it would go (yes, pun intended), and oddly enough I was okay with it. Each new step in the line leading to today caused her to shed another inhibition in the bedroom, so of course I was okay with it. We were having sex like we were teenagers again, of course I was going to milk this for all it was worth. Let me clarify that last statement -- I never pushed her into any of this, but when she started talking about the 'next step' in her burgeoning career, I definitely took advantage of it. Oh, they want you to do a scene with another girl and you said yes? Well, you probably should find a girlfriend to practice with, so you can sell it better on screen (first threesome -- check; started out as me watching, but that didn't last).

So here I was, about 15 months later, pulling into the large driveway of a mini-McMansion, coming to pick up my wife, who was carving out an odd niche for herself in the porn industry. She was getting a lot of work since moving in to boy-girl porn and it was easy to find her videos online, but she wasn't a 'household name' yet, and she had only been recognized in public once -- that was actually fun to watch. Guy approached her, asked if she was (insert fake porn name here), and without waiting for her to confess started making lewd and graphic comments to her. She noticed the ring on his finger, and then very quietly chastised him for watching those types of videos rather than making love to his wife -- I'm not doing the exchange justice, but she got some absolute killer jabs in and he walked away deflated and head down.

As I was getting out of the car, I saw a couple of the crew members I'd met before loading gear into their van. I gave them a little wave as I walked up toward the front door, noticing the odd looks they gave me but not really giving it any thought. As I was coming up the steps, four large black men came out in street clothes, talking about something and laughing amongst themselves. I recognized two of them from videos I had watched, and had actually met one of the other guys before.

"Hey Lamar, how ya been?"

He looked at me blankly for a second, then he recognized me. Then he gave me a slightly odd look. "Hey...Dan. I'm good, how you been? What're you doing here?"

"Oh, Tina's car is in the shop so I had to come pick her up."

He nodded slowly, same odd look on his face. "Cool man. Yeah, she's inside, think she's still in the living room. We gotta run, I'll see ya later."

We fist bumped, and he headed out after his friends. As I was going through the door, I thought I heard someone laughing quietly, but I didn't think much of it at the time. I walked through the foyer, and followed the sound of crew members tearing down and packing up to what appeared to be the living room. I scanned the room as I crossed the threshold, looking for Tina.

And I froze in my tracks, my jaw dropping open.

My wife, my beautiful Tina, was lounging back on the end of the sofa, her legs slightly parted, her eyes closed as she appeared to have dozed off. She was completely naked, her gorgeous body on display for all to see (let's face it, everyone in the room had already seen it anyway). From where I stood, I could see a slight glaze on her flat stomach and across her firm, natural breasts (even lying on her back, they stood tall and proud). Her pretty face had a similar glaze on it, though somewhat thicker, and it appeared to have melted and run down to pool in the hollows of her collar bones, and even some wet, slightly matted spots in her chestnut hair.

I moved closer, my jaw still dragging on the floor. She looked like she had been used and abused. Rode hard and put away wet -- hell, she still was at least moist from what had obviously been one hell of a cum shower. And she looked absolutely stunning. I couldn't take my eyes off her, and my cock was definitely starting to grow in response. Small light bulbs started going off in my head -- naked wife; glazed in copious amounts of cum; four large black men leaving... She hadn't told me today was a gangbang, but that was obviously what had happened. I looked at her beautiful, cum streaked face...and saw a look of utter bliss and contentment. My eyes trailed down her fit body, taking in every drop and splash of jizz on her olive skin, until they came to rest between her half open thighs. I could see her naked pussy, gaping slightly. There was a thin sheen of fluid covering her lips, and I could see a small glob of white peeking out, as well as a small puddle below her tight ass which had obviously leaked out of her well-fucked cunt.

A small moan from her pretty mouth snapped me back to the present, and I looked up to see her stirring from what had apparently been a cat nap. Her brown, almond eyes opened, focusing on me immediately. A moment passed, and then her eyes widened slightly.

"Dan! Oh my god! I'm sorry, I must have dozed off after we finished." She looked around semi-frantically for a second or two, then started to sit up. I leaned forward, placing my hands on her supple thighs to stop her. She looked up into my eyes again, an unreadable look in hers.

"I'm sorry, I'm sure you didn't want to see me like this. Let me go shower, and we can head home."

I held her eyes for a few seconds, and then let my gaze drift back down her glazed body to her gaping pussy. The white glob was now starting to poke out, responding to the pressure shift when she attempted to sit up. I swallowed nervously, then looked back up at her.

Her look shifted, as she obviously read the lust in my eyes. Her brown eyes took on a definite smolder, and her pretty mouth quirked up slightly at the corners into a wry smile. Her eyes slid down to the obvious bulge in my jeans, then back up to mine.

"Why, Dan. If I didn't know better," she purred. "I'd say you like me like this." She drew one finger through the small puddle between her breasts, collecting enough jizz to coat her fingertip. She slowly raised it toward her pouty lips, her eyes never leaving mine; my eyes never left that little dollop of cream on her finger as she brought it to her lips, then slowly slid it into her waiting mouth. Her mouth closed, and moaned quietly as she sucked her finger clean, slowly drawing it out of her now closed, smiling mouth.

"I'd say you like me like this a lot."

My hands moved swiftly to my belt, and in very short order my jeans and underwear were around my ankles. I knelt on the couch between her thighs as she scooted back slightly and opened her thighs wider, allowing me to see the full extent of her ruined pussy. I leaned in over her, aiming my swollen cock at her gaping hole. My head touched her outer lips, still slick from her co-workers. I glanced up at her face. She began talking to me again in little bits, purring the details of the day to me.

"There were four of them today, you know. I didn't know we were doing a gangbang, but... here we are."

She rolled her hips slightly, sliding her slick labia across my engorged cockhead. My mouth was hanging open, I was suddenly panting like I had run a 5K. I pushed in slightly, feeling no resistance as my cock began to enter. I'm not a little guy in that department either -- fully hard, I come in around 8 inches with similar girth. Judging from the complete lack of resistance from her well used pussy, she had taken some real pipe today.

"They took turns at first, but pretty soon they got impatient. After that, there were always two cocks in me. One in my mouth and the other in my pussy."

I barely moved and my cock practically fell into her stretched out cunt. I could hardly feel any friction from her vaginal walls, and for some reason that turned me on beyond belief. I could, however, feel the left over cum deposited in her pussy as it squelched up around my invading cock.

"Are you going to stick your cock in, baby? And reclaim your pussy? It's been beat up pretty good today."

I couldn't decide if she seriously couldn't tell I was in, or if she was just talking shit to turn me on. Either way, it was having quite an effect on me. That was about the moment I realized I wasn't going to last very long.

"They really seemed to like my pussy, baby. A couple times they were pushing each other out of the way to get in there. Come on baby, quit teasing and get that cock inside me. Reclaim your wife's ruined little pussy."

I groaned as I started stroking in and out, feeling the thick cum slosh around my shaft and head. I now had the cum from at least one other man on my cock, and instead of being repulsed by it, it was turning me on even more.

"Oh, you're already in? I couldn't...now I can feel something. They really abused my little pussy baby, I came so many times on their fat black cocks I lost count. You're going to have to do better than that if you want me to feel something."

I sped up involuntarily, pumping my cum slicked cock in and out of her fucked out hole. I moaned, and made some other noises too which I didn't realize I could make. I hadn't been in her loose pussy for more than a couple minutes, and I was already on the verge of cumming.

"There it is, there's my hubby's cock. I can feel you now...can you feel the cum Lamar left inside me? The other guys pulled out and stroked those fat black snakes all over my body," she was writhing slightly under me, her small hands gliding around rubbing the left over jizz into her olive skin. "I can't decide which I like better, getting my pussy filled up with cum, or getting loads shot all over my face and body."

I pounded into her with reckless abandon, driving my cock into her as hard and fast as I could. I quit fighting the sensation and just let it build to the inevitable conclusion.

"Ooh, pound that beat up pussy. I think I like gangbangs, because that way I can get cum everywhere instead of having to pick just one place."

My orgasm was starting to crest, I could feel my balls tighten up as they slapped her cum-sticky ass. My cock felt like it was swelling bigger, getting even harder. I swear I could feel the jizz start boiling out of my balls, getting ready to erupt at any moment.

"Fuck me, I can feel that now, you're really getting in there. Of course, they really opened up the door for you. Cum for me, add your jizz to Lamar's in your wife's ruined little pussy."

I erupted with a yell, what felt like hot bolts of lava jetting from my spasming cock into her cum dumpster of a pussy. I pounded through my orgasm, jet after jet of boiling cum dumping into my beautiful, slutty, cum covered wife. The crescendo ended, and I slowed my pumping until I came to rest, buried balls deep in her fucked out little hole. I panted, my head hanging slightly and my eyes closed as my head spun. As I came back to Earth, I looked up into the almond eyes of my gorgeous porn star wife. She had a saucy little grin on her pretty mouth.

"Mmmm, that was fun. I'm guessing you'll be picking me up from work more often?"