All Comments on 'Working Wife'

by finn_mccool

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Cuck shit, should not be Loving Wives it should be in the Fetish category. Cuckoldry IS a fetish

Scores 1/5

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Imagine if this story were real. This dumb-shit husband is too stupid to organise an OnlyFans account. (Yes, I know things are changing right now) He sits around, unemployed, doing sweet FA while his wife has become a gang-bang cum dump for the BBC group. Not much future in that.

If she really is attractive with a great figure she could be earning much more doing masturbation/girl-on-girl shows etc on her OnlyFans business. Even average girls I know personally are/were earning $50k per month... and the top ones, well, unlimited. Still, the husband is obviously a cuck moron with no ambition at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It had to be black men, after all, there are no other skin color men with large cocks. You might want to learn a few things about a vagina, they don't stay open and sloppy, they are like elastic and recover their original shape to some degree. This is nothing but another in the long line of worthless, racist, cuck stories. Unfortunately there's nothing less than a one, it deserves a minus .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Apparently I like Tina's new gig a bit more than I realized." Apparently, he's a beta that is about to end up pegged in some latent gay fantasy.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Gee, another willing cuck who tries to justify his sickness by pimping out his whore. Gosh, I wonder if there are any more of these crap stories in LW?

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 2 years ago

Hated this with a vengeance. A real loving husband would have to accept temporary desperate measures in light of avoiding penury, but accepting the McMnsion and the abuse of his wife who wasn’t expecting the gangbang (or lying to said husband about what had been planned and laid on beforehand) and then revel in her painful and exhausting abuse is revolting and not even remotely "erotic".

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

The idiots are not dying out, either in fantasy or in reality. This author proves it to us with his story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Agree there needs be a mi us stars.

Bill

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

a guy happy is wife is a porn star? Bullshit. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey, somebody has to occupy the lower end of the bell-shaped curve, why not this author? Porn whores exist, apparently have something that supposedly acts like a husband, and since they have no better talents or intellect, they do fuck films for a living. If it works for them, why not?

Thanks for reminding us that some people are less valuable than the air and water they consume. They all end up in the tar pits of life sooner or later; Darwin laughs.

Thanks for the effort.

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

Guy finds new website, guy reads lots of stories, guy thinks ‘I can better than most of these’, guy sits at computer and writes his magnum opus, guy submits said masterpiece, guy crashes and burns.

In the ten minutes he took to write this he could have copied and pasted a good one.

This was the literary equivalent of ‘wam, bam thank you ma’am, no style, no finesse and absolutely no class.

But hey it’s supposed to be erotic not ‘War and Peace’ isn’t it? I mean that’s what we’re here for. But if any reader managed to get off with this one they need urgent counselling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To the author: Aren't you ashamed to post such garbage? Get your mind out of the sewer and write something entertaining. Try reading some of the "hall of fame" stories in this category and get an idea of what the majority of readers like to read. This isn't it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why would an man want to be married to a skank porn star?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Garbage in garbage out Stupid. Sad. Ridiculous

zeuspmzeuspmover 2 years ago

great story.. should've been longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story loved it a lot. Wish the wife took it in the ass though during the gangbang.

edwardb1975edwardb1975over 2 years ago

I thought this was very hot and I liked it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love this, terrific work. Love to read more about where their relationship goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice, love to see what they’ve left in her. Getting her more addicted everyday. Love the understanding the men have now. Leaving her used for her white husband to find, showing him what they can do to her when they want.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous