Working with Models

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe was pleasantly surprised. She had been dreading the part where she would have to negotiate with Andrew about what she would be willing to do. She had assumed she would be asked to play out one of this man's sexual fantasies, so she was relieved that it was so tame. She would be in pyjamas the whole time, although she assumed it wouldn't be actual pyjamas. "So, what would I be wearing?"

"The outfit is in the bathroom," said Andrew. "That can be your safe place to get ready. There's another bathroom that Rupert and I will use if we have to. Get changed and come out when you're feeling ready. I only need another minute to get these lights going."

Chloe went into the bathroom and locked the door. Sitting on the bench was a gift box from a lingerie shop, complete with a ribbon tied in a bow. Inside was a white babydoll with matching panties. She held the babydoll up and examined it. The straps and bra area were made of a heavy lace. Below the bust line hung white gauze material which was barely long enough to reach past her bottom. The panties were plain and high-cut. They would show a lot of her ass, but they were far from being a thong. She had tried to mentally prepare herself in advance for a G-string, so the fact Andrew had been cautious helped her to relax.

Since Andrew had told her to get changed, there was no reason to delay. He had helpfully hung some hangers from the curtain rail for her clothes. She took off her dress and bra and pulled on the babydoll. Looking in the mirror, she could just make out her nipples through the fabric if she looked carefully. Again she was thankful as she knew there were plenty more daring options that Andrew could have chosen. The material over her lower torso was certainly transparent enough that her blue panties were easy to see. She knew the effect would be less obvious with the white panties.

As Chloe pulled down her own panties, she noticed how the gusset was clinging to her. A quick feel with her fingers revealed her worst fear -- the situation had left her distinctly wet down there. She grabbed some toilet paper and gave herself a thorough wipe before pulling on the white panties. She was thankful she was a natural blonde and that she had thought to groom herself that morning. She was annoyed that Andrew hadn't warned her to do this, but then she conceded that he was probably far too naive to think of it. Looking in the mirror, she could see the panties through the babydoll, but she couldn't make out her pubic tufts through both layers of fabric. If she had been wearing this at home, she would have been technically decent enough to answer the door, although she definitely would have avoided it.

There was a robe hanging on the back of the bathroom door, which Chloe did think was a thoughtful touch, but hardly necessary for the short walk across the hallway. She did take it with her, hanging over her arm, just in case she needed it later. When she arrived in the bedroom, Andrew was waiting for her with a nervous smile on his face. "What do you think of the outfit?" he asked. She gave a quick twirl, effectively putting the question back on him. "You look great," he said.

Andrew talked through the concept of the photo shoot yet again, this time with a few more details. He had a spray bottle of water and he explained that he would use it to create the illusion that she was perspiring. He also offered her a sleep mask, which she accepted. She agreed with Andrew that it would save her from worrying how her face looked while pretending to be asleep.

After checking yet again that she consented to going ahead, Andrew got Chloe to climb into the bed and cover herself with the top sheet. He warned her he was going to spritz her, and she felt the moisture fall on her. He got her to lie in various positions, as though tossing and turning, and she heard him moving around the bed taking shots from different angles. Then she heard him say "Is it okay if I pulled the sheet down a bit now?"

"That's fine," she said.

She felt the sheet move down to the level of her waist, but all crooked. Although her bottom was covered, he had exposed one or her feet. From the angle she was lying, she suspected it would look like she had started kicking off the sheet. Again, he asked permission to spray some water. A fine mist again settled on her skin. The sheet felt slightly clammy, and the babydoll seemed to cling to her slightly.

Andrew took a few more shots, then came his next request. "Would you mind grabbing your left boob with your right hand?" Chloe wasn't surprised by this -- it was part of what they had agreed -- but she hadn't expected to find her nipple so erect. She realised that it had probably been obvious to Andrew already.

"If you don't mind, I would like to pull the sheet down past your knees now. We've reached the stage where I want to get some shots of your...um...underpants area."

"Okay."

Again, his question was expected. She found it reassuring that he was being so careful, but it was also a reminder that this was something she was agreeing to do. She couldn't put the responsibility on anyone else for the intimate photos he was taking. The sheet was moved down -- it now only covered one foot -- and she agreed to more spritzing.

Chloe heard Andrew take a few more photos. She was lying on her side, and he seemed to be moving around to shoot both her front and back. She suspected that the babydoll wasn't doing much to hide her panties from the back. Andrew then asked her to roll onto her back. She could feel the damp hem of the babydoll on the top of her thighs.

"Um, Chloe, I just want to move the hem up a bit to make it a bit more, er, well...sexier."

"Alright," she said. His use of the word reminded Chloe that, since the idea for the shoot was his, it must be something he found arousing. Was he turned on now? She regretted accepting the sleep mask as she couldn't peek to see if he was sporting an erection. She felt the hem of the babydoll being moved up her body and arranged untidily on her lower stomach. She heard the camera click from the bottom of the bed, no doubt directed straight at the front of the thin panties.

"Could you slip a couple of fingers inside the waistband please?"

"I don't know. I didn't really agree to touch myself there."

"You don't have to do that," he said. "I just want the suggestion that you're about to." She did what he asked.

Andrew then asked her to roll onto her stomach. The hem at the back was at least somewhere in the vicinity of her buttocks, but she knew that a lot was on display, particularly when Andrew asked her to spread her knees slightly further apart. He took a couple of photos.

There was a bit of a pause. "Can I get you to put a hand down there and kind of cup yourself a bit. It would make a good final position."

"But do you really need my hand there?"

"Actually, I think I do. I looked at those last few shots and I think everything is a bit more see-through than you might be comfortable with."

Chloe pushed an arm down between her body and the bed and placed her fingers over her panties. They were soaking wet; far more than she could blame on Andrew's water spray. No wonder he was talking about them being see-through. As she heard him take another photo, she hoped that he didn't notice that she couldn't resist pressing her groin into her hand.

"Chloe, you don't have to, but I've got an idea for my final shot."

"What is it?"

"Well, it's just like that, only your hand is inside the fabric."

Chloe never really thought about his request in a clear-headed way. She needed her hand there. Her body was crying out for it. As she continued to lie on her stomach, she slipped her hand inside her panties. Her middle finger automatically curled so that it slipped inside her ready vagina while the base of the finger pressed against her clitoris. She heard the camera click as she failed to suppress a moan.

++++++++++

Andrew pulled the sheet up over her body. "Thanks Chloe, that was great. I'm sure I got some great shots. I'll leave you in peace to get dressed. Use the shower if you like. Please take as long as you want."

Chloe heard the door close. She appreciated how sensitive Andrew had been to not just stand around while she got up. Then she had a sudden thought. Why had he insisted that she take her time? Maybe he assumed that she wanted time to masturbate. The idea that he might be thinking that mortified her. That would be so embarrassing. She quickly jumped out of bed, put on the robe, and hurried into the bathroom to get dressed. There was no way she would be having a shower either. She hurriedly dried herself with the towel Andrew had left her and got dressed.

++++++++++

Chloe wasn't intending to stay any longer than it took to say polite goodbyes, but all she found was Rupert in the kitchen. "Where's Andrew?" she asked.

"I sent him out to the garden to get some herbs," said Rupert. "I took the liberty of making dinner for the three of us."

"Oh, okay," said Chloe. She liked Rupert too much to disappoint him. When Andrew came back inside, he looked a bit flushed. He said he needed to get bedroom sorted out again. "I'll help," offered Chloe.

"No, you won't," said Rupert. "You're going to stay and talk with me."

Once Chloe and Rupert were alone, he asked how she had found the photo shoot. "It went really well, actually," said Chloe. "I suppose you'd like to see the photos."

"No thanks," laughed Rupert. "Believe me, my interest is just in the fashion. I only wanted to know if my brother treated you well."

"He was a real gentleman," said Chloe.

"I must admit, I'm curious to know what you have planned for Andrew tomorrow night," said Rupert.

Chloe grimaced. "I'm afraid that I'm still struggling for inspiration," she said. "I'm finding this assignment a lot harder than the other ones."

"Have you got any ideas?"

"Well, I did have some thoughts about exploring the Scottish angle," she replied. "He's got a Scottish name and he's got the red hair, and, well, it's a pity he doesn't have the lovely accent."

"If it helps," said Rupert, "I own a kilt and a sporran you can borrow, and I've got a vest I've been working on that would go well with it."

"That's a good start," said Chloe, "but that doesn't get me much closer to turning that into erotica."

"Well, I do have another idea. It's not really Scottish, although the name sounds like it."

"What is it?"

"I hesitate to say, since it's weird because it involves my brother. But I do know someone who can lend you a St. Andrew's cross."

++++++++++

Chloe's conversation with Rupert was interrupted a couple of minutes later, but everything was easily arranged by email the next day. Rupert again showed his generosity by organising couriers to deliver everything that he had promised. She was thankful that the cross arrived hidden under a cover, but it still got some strange looks as it was wheeled through the building to her studio. There were a couple more items she needed, so she went out during her lunch break to buy them. Her plan involved using a green screen to add something to the background of the shoot, so instead of going home for dinner after work, she grabbed some takeaways and continued working so that she could be ready to show Andrew when he arrived.

The rushed preparations weren't the only reason Chloe felt flustered. She had been so horny at the end of her modelling session the previous evening -- her panties had been so wet -- but by the time she'd had dinner and gone home, the arousal had turned into nervous energy. Her brain was working overtime analysing what had happened and worrying about what to do next.

While Chloe was still technically a virgin, she wasn't sexually inexperienced. She had given blowjobs to a couple of guys, and had given handjobs to a couple more. She had been on the receiving end of some fingering, although her only orgasms to date had occurred when she was alone. While she was never forced to do anything against her will, the common factor in all her experiences with guys was that she had been uncomfortable with what was happening, bordering on reluctant. She found they were keen to get physical long before she had developed any feelings for them.

Chloe didn't think she was in love with Andrew, but she had to admit there was something exciting about what they were doing. He had proved that she could trust him, so she was feeling safe to experiment, to increase her experience. She had already known what a St. Andrew's cross was, and she liked the idea of restraining Andrew. She had quickly thought of a concept for the photoshoot that she thought would work. She could picture the final photos in her imagination, but she knew she had a big challenge ahead to make it happen. In her mind, the big difference to how sexy the photos ended up would be whether or not she could coax an erection out of Andrew. There was no guarantee that he would get hard spontaneously. She would probably have to make it happen through her own actions. She was anxious because she had never taken the initiative sexually in her life.

++++++++++

Andrew was fifteen minutes late, which only increased Chloe's anxiety, but she felt better when she saw how apologetic he was. She calmly accepting his apology, feeling pleased that she had gained a slight psychological advantage. Hopefully he would just agree to the plan without any protest.

Andrew looked very wary as Chloe led him into the studio. His eyes were instantly drawn to the St. Andrew's cross with its wrist and ankle restraints hanging from it. At the top of the cross Chloe had placed a sign reading 'Lot 17'. Looking around further, his eyes took in the kilt and vest hanging over the back of a chair and the sporran and a scrap of white fabric on the desk next to it. His eyes widened when he noticed a flogger -- a bunch of leather strips attached to a short handle -- lying nearby.

Andrew picked the least threatening detail to remark on; the fact that the screen on the back wall was coloured light blue.

"I had to go with a blue screen because the kilt is green," explained Chloe.

Andrew looked at the kilt again, which was coloured green and red. "That's the Redpath tartan, isn't it? I take it that you got that from my brother."

Chloe smiled. "Yes. The vest and the sporran came from him too. And the cross."

"I would prefer not to know where my brother got that from, or the whip," said Andrew. Chloe had actually bought the flogger herself from a sex shop during her lunch break, and she was feeling proud of how brave she had been, but she decided it was better not to say anything about that.

"So, what's going to be on the screen?" asked Andrew, still skirting around the topic of Chloe's plans.

"Come and have a look on my computer," replied Chloe.

The image she showed him was of a large crowd of young women that she had found online. It was taken from the stage of some boyband concert. She had photoshopped onto the stage the image of a woman auctioneer and her podium, a gavel in her hand.

"The idea is that you are a highland warrior, captured on the battlefield and taken into slavery," explained Chloe. "You're now here to be auctioned off to one of these women. Of course, to get the highest price, the people in charge are going to show more and more of your body so that the women can see what they're buying."

"What about the whip?" asked Andrew.

"Don't worry about it, I'm not going to hurt you with it," said Chloe. "I'm just going to sort of drape it across your body every now and then to give the illusion." Chloe grabbed the kilt, vest, and scrap of white fabric and passed them to Andrew. "Would you like to go and get dressed now? There's the storeroom where you changed last time, or there's a toilet down the hallway."

Andrew held up the scrap of white fabric. It was a male thong, shaped less like a G-string or pouch and more like a pair of briefs with no cover for the buttocks. He looked embarrassed. "Did my brother lend you these too?" he asked.

"No! I bought them myself. I just asked Rupert what size jeans you wore. You can keep them afterwards."

"You weren't worried that Scotsmen are famous for not wearing anything under their kilt?"

Chloe gave him a cheeky grin. "I thought I would leave the decision up to you," she said. "Just remember that the kilt will be coming off."

Andrew gave her a nervous look as he left the room in the direction of the toilets. He took the thong with him. Chloe tried to calm her own nerves by taking a few practice shots of the empty cross. It wasn't an ideal setup -- at best she could only make it look side on to the imaginary audience instead of facing them -- but there wasn't anything she could do about that now.

Eventually Andrew returned to the studio wearing the kilt and leather vest and he put on the sporran. "Is there anything for my feet?" he asked. "Traditionally Scottish men wear short hose with garters and brogues."

"No. Rupert offered, but I decided it was unnecessary. Bare feet will be fine."

Chloe stood next to the cross and beckoned to Andrew to come over. He allowed her to attach the straps to his wrists and ankles and stretch his body tight. Then she stepped back and picked up her camera.

"Is there any kind of facial expression you are looking for?" asked Andrew.

"I figure you would look nervous," said Chloe, "so just keep doing what you're doing now."

She started taking photos from different angles, sometimes asking Andrew to turn his head this way or that. She also attempted a few shots using the flogger, swinging it gently with one hand so that the strands fell across his chest while she took photos with her other hand. It would have been a lot easier if she had someone else to swing the flogger. "Maybe I should have asked my assistant to stay late and help," she said teasingly.

Chloe put her camera down and approached Andrew, standing close in front of him. "I'm going to open up the vest now," she said as her finger went to his buttons. She realised that she had never done anything to undress a guy before -- in all her previous sexual encounters the guys had taken care of their own clothing -- and she was surprised how sexy it made her feel. With Andrew's arms fastened above his head, there was no way of removing the vest completely, but she was able to open it fully and display his chest with its smattering of orange hair. She took some more photos, including some more attempts with the flogger. Then she reached the point in the plan that she had anticipated the most.

"Andrew, I want to remove the kilt now."

She knelt beside him and started to unfasten the buckles on his hip. She pulled the material open and was treated to a close-up view of him wearing the white thong. Her plan wasn't to remove the kilt entirely. She wanted it to remain in shot to help provide more of a consistent visual connection with the earlier photos. She wanted it to hang open as though trapped between his bottom and the cross he was strapped to. She ended up using a few drawing pins to help keep it in place, hanging from the cross. This gave her a further excuse to inspect Andrew from close range. He had a prominent low bulge and a few stray pubic hairs poking out the top and sides of the underwear. He wasn't erect.

Once Chloe was happy with the way the kilt was hanging, she resumed taking photos. She even stepped in to take close-ups, including his chest and groin. She liked what she was seeing, but she had hoped for more. She plucked up the courage to talk to him about it. "Um, Andrew, I was hoping to get a few shots with you erect. Would you be okay with that?"

Andrew was silent for a while as he thought about it. "I don't mind in theory, if that's what you want. But I'm a bit, you know, nervous here."