Working with Models

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe gave him what she hoped would look like an understanding smile. "Let me know if there's anything I can do to help." Andrew was silent. "I'm afraid I can't show you any porn," continued Chloe. "It's all blocked on our network."

"There is something that might help," said Andrew. "There's a flash drive in the pocket of my jeans. It's got the photos of you that I took yesterday."

Leaving Andrew hanging on the St. Andrew's cross, Chloe skipped down the hallway to find Andrew's clothes. Not only was she dying to see what his photos looked like, but she was also extraordinarily pleased that he had thought of them in that context. She wondered again how turned on he had been as he took the photos yesterday and edited them afterwards.

Chloe took the flash drive and put it in the USB port of her computer, and she turned the screen so that Andrew could see it. She could see from the thumbnails that all the photos were there, starting with the ones on the swing, then the fashion shoot and the tennis images. She scrolled down to the first one of her lying in Andrew's bed and she started a slideshow.

She and Andrew watched them together, with the images becoming more revealing as the sheet was moved down. Not all the photos were of her body, with several showing her face obscured by the sleep mask. But the ones of her body became progressively more intimate, leading to the conclusion with her lying on her stomach with her legs spread. There, just as Andrew had admitted at the time, the panties had become see-through. She could see her vulva clearly through the wet material. In the following photos her vulva was covered by her fingers. Then, in the final photo, her fingers were inside the panties and she could easily see her middle finger had slipped between her pussy lips.

As the slideshow played, Chloe had stolen quick peeks at Andrew, both at the expression on his face and the bulge in his underwear. Now that the slideshow had finished, or more accurately, had started again from the beginning with the photos on the swing, she stared intently at Andrew. He had an uncomfortable look on his face. "I'm afraid I need a bit of help," he said.

"What's wrong?"

"It's embarrassing to say, but my penis was pointing down and it's trapped that way. I need it readjusted."

Chloe replayed his words in her mind. If he had said 'I need to readjust myself,' it would have been no problem to free one of his hands. But the words he used seemed to give her permission to do it for him. She took a deep breath and reached out her hand to his bulge. With a quick fiddle she was able to free the shaft from underneath his balls and get it pointing towards his navel. Before she pulled her hand away, she could actually feel it growing.

Chloe took a few photos, but she noticed that Andrew was getting softer again. His eyes were on the computer screen where his photos were playing. The flash drive contained all the photos he had taken of her, and there were plenty in that first photo shoot that were terrible. This was proving to be an unwelcome distraction. She wondered if she should skip forward to the erotic ones again, but then she had an even sexier idea. "Hey, Andrew, look this way please," she said as she started to unbutton the front of her dress.

This hadn't been a premeditated plan, although she had to admit to herself that she had dressed to look good for Andrew tonight. Her dress had buttons all the way down the front, and she was wearing a sexy lace bra and panties set in yellow. She unbuttoned the dress all the way down to the top of her panties, allowing frequent glimpses of her bra cups as she moved around. She could see Andrew's cock stiffening again. It was forming a prominent ridge in the front of his underwear.

Chloe picked up the flogger again. She suspected that a lot of her flogger photos were poor, but this was certainly the time when she wanted to get a few good ones to add a bit of variety to the set. Now she not only had his chest to aim at, but also his thighs and places in between. As she started swinging the flogger and using her camera, she found that her open dress was making things difficult for her. She slipped it off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor at her feet.

She could see Andrew's eyes on her body, even though she wasn't showing anything he hadn't seen before. Looking down at herself, she could see her nipples and pubic hair through the thin fabric. As it happened, the slideshow was coming up to the fashion shot when she had daringly allowed him to photograph her braless in the see-through blouse to show Rupert. She waited for it just so that she could say "Do you think that blouse showed more than this bra?"

"No," said Andrew quickly like he had already considered the question.

Chloe swung the flogger again, at his chest and then his thighs. Then she decided to send the multiple strands of the whip across the front of his thong. She was swinging it in slow motion and snapping a photo when it landed, then dragging it off his body again. This final movement was more of a caress, and when she looked at him, she saw he was so erect that the waistband of his thong had pulled away slightly from his abdomen. She delivered two more swats in the same place.

Chloe stepped forward again to take some close-ups. She noticed that a few drops of moisture had leaked from the tip of Andrew's cock, making a small circle of material almost transparent. His obvious arousal was intoxicating, and some of her more outrageous fantasies were looking possible. She saw that Andrew was looking at the computer screen where the tennis shots were now playing. She had to admit that she looked cute in those photos, and she liked the idea that it was a look that appealed to him.

"Andrew. Do you mind if I adjust the angle?" she asked in a quiet voice.

He didn't really pay attention to the question. "Sure," he said. He gasped as her hand went to his shaft, moving it across to the right inside his underwear. She took a photograph, as if it was necessary to see it pointing that way. "I'm just going to move it again," she said as she shifted it over to the other side. She looked at his face and saw he was biting his lower lip. There was raw desire in his eyes.

She neglected to ask permission to readjust his erection again. If the truth be told, she wasn't taking photographs now either. She was simply fiddling with his shaft through the thin fabric of his underpants as they both stared at the computer screen. The slideshow had come back round to his photos of her in his bed, tossing and turning in the heat, her panties soaking wet. "You know, I was so turned on when you took those," she said.

"Me too," said Andrew.

"What was going through your head when you saw that?" she asked when they saw a photo showing her panties.

"I had such a strong urge to lick you there," he replied. He immediately blushed, knowing he had given away more than he intended, but his brain was being short-circuited by her hand on his cock.

Chloe's heart was thumping. She had never received oral sex, but she had heard how good most women found it. Once, when she had just given a guy a blowjob, she had almost asked for it. However, the idea of his face being right there, seeing and smelling and tasting her, had been too scary for her. With Andrew, the prospect was no longer so scary.

Chloe let her camera hang from its strap around her neck so that she could slyly touch her panties with her free hand. This confirmed she was as wet now as when those photos were taken. Unfortunately, the slideshow returned to the start again, and she got worried that the atmosphere would be lost. She reached behind her and unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the floor. She continued manipulating his cock as his eyes devoured her naked tits. She felt incredibly powerful, burning with sexual energy.

"You know," she said, "I might not have minded you licking me there."

Andrew's breath became ragged, and he got a panicked look on his face. His body started jerking, and Chloe looked down just in time to see his milky fluid burst through the fabric of his white thong, turning it more transparent than ever as the fluid soaked the fabric and ran over her hand. She quickly stepped back and raised her camera, taking the final photos to complete the erotic fantasy.

++++++++++

Once Andrew had finished ejaculating and Chloe had finished photographing him, she put her camera down. Andrew hung limply from the cross. Chloe looked at him shyly, surprised at herself for what she had done. She quickly crouched down and undid the straps around his ankles, conscious of the puddle of his cum on the floor, then she reached up to untie his wrists. Her naked breasts were pressing against his chest as she did this. She found herself wanting to know just how desirable he had found her. "So why didn't you try something yesterday? You saw how wet I was."

"I couldn't," he replied. "You know what they said in class about power dynamics and stuff. I couldn't do anything while we were working together."

She looked him in the eye. "I've got all the photos I need now. We aren't officially working together any more, if that makes any difference."

Andrew paused only briefly, then he kissed her urgently. She melted into his arms which wrapped tightly around her. She felt herself being lifted and carried to her work table. He put her down only long enough to reposition his hands under her arms. He broke off the kiss so that he could lift her onto the table, then he immediately stooped down to put his mouth around a nipple, quickly switching back and forth between the two like every man who wished he had two heads for this purpose. Chloe ran her fingers through his hair as she delighted in the pleasure he was giving her.

Andrew suddenly pulled away and looked around. He took a couple of steps and picked her dress up off the floor. He folded it a few times and put it on the table behind her. She got the message when he gently pushed her backwards, getting her to lie back and rest her head on the pillow he had just fashioned for her. She felt him tugging at her panties. Because her legs were hanging off the end of the table, she had to lift her legs up high to make it easy for him. Once he pulled her panties off over her feet, he rested her legs on his shoulders. Within seconds his tongue was on her pussy.

Chloe had read a number of erotic stories online that featured a woman receiving oral sex, and she liked the ones where the guy started slowly, planting kisses along the inside of the woman's thighs, building anticipation. But given the way the anticipation had been building all evening -- all month, in reality -- Chloe wasn't surprised or disappointed that Andrew dived straight in. She certainly didn't need the tease to get her ready. She was aching for his tongue on her clit.

His first few licks were just to her labia. She might have guessed he was inexperienced if she'd had any experience herself to compare it with. After a few more goes, his tongue managed to part her inner lips, and from there it was a straight line up to her clit. She gasped the first time he got there, then she moaned her encouragement when he did it again. It felt so good.

There was a moment early on when she got inside her head too much -- the knowledge that Andrew was seeing, smelling and tasting her most private place panicked her. She lifted her head and looked, worried that he would look squeamish. He didn't notice her as he was focused so intently on what he was doing. The expression on his face was of a man who had just won the lottery. Chloe lay her head back down and closed her eyes, reassured he wasn't regretting this. This didn't mean that she didn't continue to overthink things for a few minutes more. As a woman whose every orgasm had been brought about by her own fingers, she thought she knew what she needed to get there. She had read that women should always be assertive about what they wanted sexually, and she was tempted to give him directions about how to do things like she would do them. But then she realised that she didn't need to micro-manage what was happening. Not only was his tongue producing sensations that her fingers couldn't provide, but it was a wonderful feeling knowing that she was with a man who was totally focused on giving her pleasure. She didn't need to direct him -- she needed to surrender herself to his tongue.

Chloe could feel the familiar build towards orgasm. She had both hands on her breasts -- a novel occurrence that wasn't possible when she was masturbating. She knew she was wet down there -- she normally was while masturbating -- and Andrew's occasional slurping noises were adding to her arousal. She started to feel the familiar tremors in her muscles as the orgasm rushed through her, and she let herself go. Andrew continued lapping as her legs started to flail, and he only stopped when she gently pushed him away once she became oversensitive.

Chloe had a moment of panic when she felt Andrew standing up. She feared that he might attempt to have sex with her without a condom. There was no way she could risk this, particularly since she wasn't on birth control. But when she looked at Andrew, she could see that his cock was still flaccid from his earlier orgasm, nestled within the white thong which was still wet and see-through. He looked at her awkwardly. "I should go and clean up," he said as he departed in the direction of the toilets and the clothes he was wearing when he arrived.

Chloe regretted that she hadn't kissed him again or even thanked him before he left the room, but she figured she could rectify that later. She allowed herself to be distracted by wiping the wet patch on her work table and the drips of his cum at the base of the St. Andrew's cross. After cleaning away these fluids, she had only found time to put on her bra and panties before Andrew returned. He seemed very pleased when Chloe thanked him with a kiss. Neither of them knew what to do next, though. In the end, Chloe just assured him that she would email him the photos in the next day or two and said she would see him at their final class on Thursday night.

##########

Epilogue -- two weeks later.

"Chloe! At last, I've found you!"

"Rupert! What are you doing here? I don't think Andrew wants you down this end of the hall."

"Yes, he was very strict about that," said Rupert, "but that only made me more determined to see you."

Towards the end of every semester, the college organised an exhibition for all the various visual arts courses. Karyn had taught the Working with Models course three times during the semester, so students from all those classes were exhibiting work along with students from various other art courses. Chloe was standing, clutching a glass of wine, near a selection of her photographs. She was casting a curious eye over various artworks being displayed nearby, including a large sculpture and various paintings, including some nudes. It was a large exhibition, and none of her classmates from the photography course were nearby. Andrew had deliberately set up his work as far away from her as possible.

"I thought you and Andrew would have set up next to each other since you've continued seeing each other after the classes ended," said Rupert. "Now I'm worried that you've had a fight." He looked genuinely concerned.

"No, it's nothing like that," said Chloe. "It's just that we were both a bit shy about people looking at each other's photographs. I didn't want to be standing around while people looked at Andrew's photos of me, and he certainly didn't want you to be looking at some of these."

Chloe waved a hand in the general direction of the display of her photographs. While the most intimate photographs hadn't been included in the exhibition, such as the close-ups of her panties and the post-ejaculation photos of Andrew, there was still a very prominent photo of Andrew strapped to the St. Andrew's cross with his erection straining against the fabric of the thong.

Rupert smiled. "I can see why he wouldn't want his older brother to see that," he said. "It's a great shot, though."

"Thank you," said Chloe. She respected Rupert's opinion and always appreciated any compliments he gave her. "So, anyway, you don't have to worry about Andrew and me fighting. In fact, things seem to be going fine."

"I thought that was the case, so that's why I got so worried. I know he invited you to come back to our place for a drink tonight after this is over, so I thought I might let you know that I won't be home tonight. You two will have the place to yourselves. I have plans of my own." Rupert gave her a wink and nodded towards a well-dressed young man hovering nearby.

"Thanks for letting me know," said Chloe.

Rupert paused as though wondering whether to say anything more. "Andrew might hate me for saying this, but I thought I might mention that he put clean sheets on his bed. And he also bought some condoms. I only mentioned it so that, if that wasn't what you wanted, you might find the kindest possible way of saying no to him."

Chloe could feel herself blushing. "Don't worry. Let's just say that I'm okay with that. In fact, his preparations all sound quite thoughtful. Maybe I'll see you in the morning."