Working with Wendy Ch. 02

Story Info
After being discovered would it all have to end?
4.2k words
4.64
7.7k
8
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This continues the story the morning after I had sex for the first time with Wendy, the girl who had been employed as cover for one of my co-workers who had gone on maternity leave, and who I had wanted from the first moment I saw her when she was shown around the office during her interview. Although I had hoped and dreamed that something might happen between us if she got the job, I didn't really believe that it would, especially after discovering she had a boyfriend. But last night my dreams had come true as following an argument with her boyfriend the previous day she agreed to a night out with me, and the evening had ended with me filling her pussy with my cum as we made love under the stars.

As with chapter 1, what I have written is based on real events, but there are almost certainly some factual errors due to the almost 20 years that have passed between the time of them occurring and the time of writing. Names may also have been changed to protect the not so innocent.

I entered the office that morning, going in to greet the girls first as usual before heading to my desk. "Good morning girls!" I said as I walked through the door and checked my pigeonhole for any messages.

"Someone seems happy this morning" commented Claire. "You got the ride last night didn't you!?" she added with a smirk on her face.

"No comment" I replied.

I saw from the corner of my eye Wendy smiling. She joined in with the teasing "I hope she was someone special", she said, winking at me as she did.

"She certainly was"

Claire's face lit up. "So, there was someone! I told you we can always tell! Come on then, who was she?"

"I don't want to say too much yet, besides, I've got to go up and start work" I responded, trying to deflect the question away.

"You know I'll find out sooner or later" she stated.

As I left their office I managed a wink back to Wendy, and as I went up to my desk, I couldn't help but think about last night again. Would it just be a one off? What if her boyfriend found out? Was she telling the girls all the details right at that moment?

To be honest, if she was telling the other girls about it I wouldn't be bothered, as she seemed to have enjoyed it just as much as I had, and that would only be good for a guys ego.

The other two things really did bother me though. I really did want it to happen again, and hopefully develop into something more, but whilst the fact that she had a boyfriend hadn't bothered me when I was shooting my load deep inside her the previous night, I could see that it would be a problem. I suppose there was a little bit of guilt there, but on the other hand, having heard how badly he treated her there was also a feeling that he didn't deserve her and if she was out getting fucked by some other guy then he only had himself to blame and I was happy to be the one benefitting from it. I must also admit that the fact that she had fucked me despite having a boyfriend felt good. Call it an ego thing, the danger of getting caught, or just the challenge of trying to get something you shouldn't be able to get. Whatever it was, it was exciting, and I wanted more.

The morning at work was fairly uneventful. There weren't many in the office that day, with most of the other engineers out visiting various sites for project meetings, so there were plenty of opportunities to sneak away downstairs for a chat with the girls.

I was almost wishing I hadn't as the inquisition from Claire continued. "Here's the stud" she said with a smirk and continued trying to find out who the girl was that I'd been with, what her name was, where I'd met her, that kind of thing. Wendy kept fairly quiet this time, continuing to focus on her work, or at least doing a very good job of pretending to be busy working. From the questioning I was facing I could say for certain that Wendy hadn't told the other girls what had happened last night, which was probably for the best for the time being at least.

A message from Wendy came through. "Lunch at 12? Pick me up at the end of the road at 5 past?"

"Fine with me" I responded, looking forward to the opportunity to spend more time with her. And as lunch time came, I waited a few minutes for her to get to the end of the road before heading out myself, saying goodbye to the other girls as I went, and drove off, stopping at the end of the road to pick up Wendy.

"Where do you want to go then?" I asked her.

"We need to talk" she replied glumly.

This didn't sound good. I started driving, not knowing where I was heading to, just knowing I needed to get away from the office. I found a lay-by to park up in and prepared for the worst.

"So, what's wrong then? I asked her, worried about what I might hear.

"John" she replied.

"What about him?"

"He saw us last night" She informed.

"What? Where? What did he see?" I asked in shock. I assumed he hadn't caught us in the act as surely the natural reaction of any guy finding another man shagging his girlfriend would be to shout, scream lash out, etc. but I did still wonder how much he had seen.

"He saw you picking me up and dropping me off at home. He was at the shops at the end of the road. You can see the house from there. He came round after you left demanding to know who you were and where we'd been"

I knew from what she had told me that he could be a bit aggressive and controlling, so perhaps I should have expected it, but it still came as a shock.

"What happened" I asked.

"I managed to get rid of him last night, but only by agreeing to see him tonight" She replied. "I promised I wouldn't see you again though" she added.

I didn't know how to respond. 24 hours earlier I'd thought that if I just got to have sex with her once I would die a happy man but having experienced how amazing it felt I knew I wanted more. Whether it was just lust, or whether deeper feelings were developing, I just didn't know, but the previous night had felt so good, and so right, both physically and emotionally.

"But last night. That was amazing, wasn't it? You wanted to just as much as I did. That must mean something?"

"Yeah, last night was special, but....." She stopped, seemingly struggling with it all herself.

"But what?" I pleaded.

"But me and John have been through so much together" she muttered. "I owe it to him to stay with him. I hope you understand."

I didn't understand, after all she had told me about him, but as I said in the previous chapter, I guess people can find all kinds of reasons not to leave relationships like that. It could be fear, it could be that genuine belief that the other person will change. I had no idea what she was thinking, but I was devastated. As I drove us back to the office, I tried one more time to change her mind.

"Be my girlfriend" I pleaded. "Go out with me." I sounded desperate. I was desperate. I knew I was probably fighting a lost cause, but I had to try.

"You're a great guy, and you certainly know what you're doing when it comes to sex. You'll make some lucky girl very happy. But I can't, I owe it to him to try to work things out."

And so that was to be it. I parked up a couple of streets away from the office so she could walk the rest of the way rather than be seen going back with me, and as there was still time left on my lunch break, I sat there alone for 10 minutes to collect my thoughts before returning to the office. I was sad, but if that really was to be it at least I would always have that memory of a fantastic night, and the most amazing sex we'd had. I just hoped it wouldn't be awkward in the office.

The afternoon went ok. I tried to stay upstairs as much as possible just to make things a little easier, but when I was around the girls I acted normally and joked around with them as usual. When the inevitable question about who I had been with the night before came from Claire again a part of me wanted to tell them that it was someone else in the room, but that would have been childish, and to be fair she never promised me anything, so to have had sex with her was a bonus anyway.

I left work just as her dad pulled into the car park to give her a lift home. I noted another guy sat in the passenger seat, who looked about 18 or 19, dark hair, and quite a surly look to him. I didn't know, but I assumed he must be the boyfriend. I walked over to my car, sensing him watching me, got in and drove off, ignoring his glare.

I hadn't got much planned for that evening. A boring night at home watching TV. Tuesday nights after all aren't the best for a night on the town. True, the pubs in the town would be open, but they would be lacking the atmosphere of a Thursday, Friday or Saturday night when a couple of the bars had live music or a DJ and opened later as a result. Nope, no such excitement on a Tuesday evening, so the cricket highlights on tv it was to be. That was until my phone buzzed with a message.

"Come and meet me. I need to escape".

It was Wendy of course. All kinds of things went through my mind. Was she in danger somewhere? Had John got violent with her? Was I being lured into a trap by him wanting to take revenge on me for fucking his girlfriend? Was I simply being used as a taxi service, or generally messed around? I really wasn't sure, but in case she was in danger I had to find out.

I replied, agreeing to meet her, and she sent me rough directions to find where she was. She was at John's house but told me to send her a message when I got to some shops nearby and she would come to find me. Still unsure if I was doing the right thing I set off, and 10 minutes later I had found the place she had told me to wait, and duly sent her the message to tell her I had arrived. I kept looking all around, not knowing which direction she would come from, and still wary that it might be a trap. I was relieved when I spotted her appearing from an alleyway I could see in my mirror and walk hurriedly to the car.

"Thanks for coming" she said as she opened the door and lowered herself into the passenger seat. She was dressed similarly to the previous night, wearing tight fitting jeans once more, but a different top that was a little more conservative. Perhaps a sign that this wasn't planned as she hadn't worn something that she knew would tempt me, but she still looked great to me anyway.

"What's happened then?" I enquired.

"Can we go somewhere quiet away from here? I just need to get away from here and talk to someone and you were the first person I thought of". She seemed flustered. I set off, like so many times with Wendy not really knowing where I was going -- very much like our 'relationship' so far, if you can call it that.

As I drove out of town, I found myself heading the same direction as the previous night with her, although I knew that I couldn't take her to the same place again. Instead, I turned off about a mile before onto another road heading towards a neighbouring town. This road passed through some woods, with a car park on one side that I suspected was probably a local dogging spot as there always seemed to be plenty of cars parked up there if I had ever needed to pass through late at night. I also knew that at the other end of the woods there was a spot where you could turn off the road and down a short track that then opened out into a clearing and being away from the main part of the woods it would be quiet there. To be honest, I had taken a young lady there before with the intention of having sex, but while it was fun at the time, I regretted it later when my mate who was also her boyfriend found out. There were in fact a trio of us guys who are no longer mates because of her, and she wasn't even that attractive, but sometimes I guess when you're young and there's a girl clearly gagging for it and offering herself to you, you just can't say no.

Anyway, back to the story, and as I drove, she had told me how John had shouted at her about seeing me the night before, wanting to know who I was, if I was the guy he had seen when meeting her at work, and then he hit her for not telling him much about me, and that if she did anything with me he would give her more. It was then that she told him that it was too late, and that we'd had sex last night and she'd loved it, and as he went to hit her again she dodged it. Then, she told me, he broke down crying, saying he was sorry, and he would forgive her for cheating if she would stay with him, but she had told him it was over, and walked out, which was when she messaged me.

"I'm sorry to trouble you with all of this" she said, starting to cry a little as we came to a stop in the woods. "I just didn't know who else to go to. You've always been so caring and easy to talk to"

I turned off the engine, undid my seatbelt and leant over to hug her to reassure her. "You've done nothing wrong" I told her. "He has no right to hit you. Violence is never the answer, and you should go to the police."

"I can't" she sobbed.

"Why?" I asked puzzled.

"I owe it to him"

"I don't understand."

"We've been through so much together. I can't do that to him."

I didn't understand. I guess I never would. But I could be there as a shoulder to cry on which was what she needed right then.

"You deserve better than that" I reassured her. "You deserve a guy that would treat you right, take care of you and make you feel special, and although you know I'd love you to be my girlfriend I don't just mean me, that's how any guy should treat you."

"I'm sorry" she said as she leant in for another hug. "You must think I'm a real bitch. I don't know what I want. I love him, we've known each other for so long, but I want you too. You've made me feel so special, and the girls at work told me what a lovely guy you are too. I just don't know what to do!"

"Well, I'm here for you, you know that, but only you can decide what you want. All I will say is don't rush into something that you'll regret."

She gave me a quick kiss. "See, you always know the right things to say" she said softly, her face still close to mine, looking into my eyes for a moment before kissing me again, but this time a longer, more sensual kiss, placing her hand to the back of my head to pull me closer to her.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" I asked her as she pulled away for a moment to catch her breath back.

"No, I'm not sure, but I want to find out" she replied, and our lips met again. Her hands felt up and down my chest through the loose-fitting t-shirt I was wearing as our kissing got more eager and lustful, and then she reached down to feel the ever-growing bulge in my trousers, fumbling it through the denim material.

"I want you" she whispered into my ear, kissing my ear, and then my neck as she squeezed at my crotch, then started undoing my belt and jeans before freeing my hardened cock from my boxers. She stared into my eyes once more and bit her lip as she gripped my shaft and started pumping up and down with her hand, then she kissed me again, her tongue searching for mine as my right hand cupped her firm left breast through her top and started to squeeze.

She moaned at my touch and pulled away from our kiss just long enough for me to pull her top over her head to reveal her silky black bra, before returning to kiss me once more. I groped at her firm, small round boobs through their silky holder, managing to make her gasp as I managed to tease her seemingly very sensitive nipples through the material.

She pulled away from the kiss, and removed my hands from her breast, looking me in the eye she just said "no!". I wondered for a moment what I had done wrong, but then she bent down and kissed the tip of my cock before looking up at me. As she held my gaze, she slowly licked down my shaft and back up again. It felt like heaven, and my face must have shown it as she smiled at me momentarily before opening her mouth and slowly taking the tip of it inside, swirling her tongue around the head to tease me, before lowering further until her mouth was filled with my shaft. She got to work, bobbing her head up and down on my rod as she sucked.

"Mmmmmmmmm, that's so good" I moaned as she continued to suck. It felt so good. I'd not had many blowjobs -- my ex-girlfriend didn't like giving them, so I'd only had them from a couple of girls I'd had one-night stands with -- but this girl clearly knew exactly what she was doing. "So good, I'm not going to last long if you keep doing that" I moaned again, and with that she stopped and sat back up.

Sensing my disappointment, she smiled at me. "I don't want you to cum in my mouth" she said looking into my eyes again and seeing my disappointment again she added "next time you can, but I want it somewhere else right now".

She started unbuttoning her Jeans, and slowly pulled them down, before pushing her seat back as far as it would go and fully reclining it.

I got the hint, climbing over to join her on the passenger side of the car, and hooking a finger inside her thong panties that matched her silky bra, moving the material aside to reveal her perfect shaved pussy. I knelt in front of her and slid two fingers between her pussy lips and into her tight wet cunt, hearing her gasp as they went deep inside and started working in and out of her.

As my fingers worked, I lowered my head towards her pussy and blew gently across her pussy lips and her clitoris, making her gasp again, and then I lowered my mouth to her clit and first kissed, then started to lick. She moaned louder as I licked more. Her pussy tasted so sweet, and I could feel her getting wetter as my fingers continued to explore inside her, trying to find her G-spot. I'm not sure if I found it, but as I started to rub the tips of my fingers on one spot inside her she started to squirm and scream out "oh yes, oh yes, OHMYGODYESSSSSSSSS!" Her hips started to buck, her legs tightened like a vice holding my head in place.

I kept licking as she orgasmed until her legs released my head from their grip, and I felt her hands pulling my head away, trying to pull me up. She shifted her bum to the edge of the car seat, spreading her legs to expose her glistening pussy to me, making it clear what she wanted next.

I was happy to oblige, guiding the tip of my cock into her waiting pussy, and shifting my hips forward to push it all the way into her well lubricated cunt. I stopped, my cock buried up to the balls inside her, looking deep into her eyes and hers into mine. I held her hands with mine as I started to pull almost out of her before driving my cock back into her again.

"Mmmmmmmmmm yes" she moaned, wrapping her legs tight around me as I started fucking her harder, building up a rhythm, loving the feel of her perfect pussy on my cock. I knew it wouldn't last long tonight, especially as she had already brought me close to cumming in her mouth, but I was determined to savour every moment and bring her to orgasm first. I kept on fucking her with long, deep strokes, kissing her to stifle her moans as they came, which in turn seemed to be heightening her pleasure, and then I could sense her breathing quickening again as another orgasm was nearing. I quickened the pace of my own strokes, knowing that my own climax was also close, and as I felt her pussy tighten around my cock and her body start to shake, I drove my cock in one last time as my own orgasm erupted, shooting spurt after spurt of hot semen deep inside her cunt.

I collapsed on top of her, and we cuddled, her legs still wrapped around me and my softening cock still inside her, savouring the moment and the pleasure of what we had just done together. As I pulled out of her, I could see and feel my cum, mixed with her own juices, leaking from her pussy and dripping onto the passenger seat of the car. It was making a huge mess that would take a lot of cleaning up, but in that moment, I didn't care -- I'd just had the most intense fuck with this girl who I adored, and I was in heaven!

12