Working with Wendy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We checked the time, shocked at how late it now was. I guess time flies when you're having fun, as they say. I wished we could have stayed together all night, but we had work in the morning, and neither of us had a change of clothes, so unfortunately I had to take her home. She pulled her thong back on in an attempt to contain the fluids leaking from her pussy, followed by the rest of her clothes, and I did my trousers back up and climbed back over into the driver's seat to take her home.

She checked her phone as we drove home -- 9 missed calls from John. Although he'd been told it was over, he still seemed desperate to speak to her and change her mind, and I couldn't really blame him for that. I just hoped that he wouldn't cause too many problems for her. Whether she moved on in a relationship with me or not, it was clear that she needed to get him out of her life.

Next morning, I arrived at work, greeting the girls as usual as I entered the building.

"Someone seems happy again," said Claire. "Did you get some again last night then?"

"I'm saying nothing" I replied with a laugh, escaping quickly, and heading upstairs to start work.

No sooner had I got to my desk than there was a message from Wendy.

'I've got you a present. See your desk drawer".

I looked around to check nobody was watching and opened the drawer, and there was a post-it note that read 'A little something to remind you of last night xx" stuck to the cum stained thong she had been wearing the previous evening. I quickly removed it and put it into my jacket pocket, before reading the next line 'P.S. ask me to be your girlfriend again....'

12