Working with Wendy Ch. 05

Story Info
Will it be reconciliation, or revenge?
5k words
4.12
4.6k
6
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This continues the story of my relationship with Wendy, the girl who had been employed as cover for one of my co-workers who had gone on maternity leave, and who I had wanted from the first moment I saw her when she was shown around the office during her interview. Despite her having a boyfriend, we had met up and had sex a couple of times, and she had ultimately finished her relationship with him allowing us to become a couple.

At the end of the previous chapter, Wendy and I had split up, and she had left the company, with us completely cutting ties with each other -- I had a new phone number and had deleted hers. This chapter moves time on a year and a half.

As with chapters 1-4, what I have written is based on real events, but there are almost certainly going to be some factual errors due to the almost 20 years that have passed between the time of them occurring and the time of writing. Names may also have been changed to protect the not so innocent.

A year and a half had passed since I had last seen Wendy. I still lived with my parents, worked for the same company in the same office. I had a new car, replacing the one that still had stained seats from the time Wendy and I had had sex in my car in the woods, our combined bodily fluids having leaked from her in the aftermath.

In the time since we had split up, I'd had a couple of one night stands, but nothing serious. One of the girls involved had wanted a repeat performance, but I saw no future relationship with her, and as she lived 45 minutes' drive away it didn't really seem worth pursuing, as good as the sex with her had been. But in my mind I felt the improvement in my confidence that I had taken from my time with Wendy, with my most recent partners complimenting my performance both during and after the act. I was also discovering that if you put more in you get more out, and those girls had rewarded my efforts in satisfying them by been particularly enthusiastic lovers, which made the whole experience much more enjoyable.

I had recently started seeing another girl. It was nothing serious, certainly not at the stage where we could say we were properly 'dating', particularly as her boyfriend probably would have had some cause for complaint -- yes, another girl cheating on her boyfriend with me. She seemed potentially worth continuing with, but I wasn't getting my hopes up after how things had ended with Wendy, instead just enjoying the sex that was regularly on offer as she stated that I not only had a bigger cock than her boyfriend did, but unlike him I apparently knew what to do with it, having given her the first orgasm from sex rather than having to use a vibrator or her fingers to finish herself off. She also seemed a genuinely nice person, and I was quite enjoying getting to know her. I guess you could say we had become friends with benefits, just benefits that her boyfriend didn't know that I was getting from her.

At work, the old routine of lunch time outings with the girls continued, and it was following one of these outings into the local town that I received a shock. The mid-afternoon the phone rang on my desk, and I could see it was Claire calling me. There were no lights flashing to indicate that she may be trying to transfer a call to me, so I assumed she might be telling me she had finished some typing that she was doing for me.

"Hi Claire"

"Hi. Can I get your help with something in the meeting room please?" She said.

"Yeah, no problem, I'll be down in a minute" I replied. As the youngest of the engineers in the office it wasn't unusual for them to phone me for help with something, whether it was help with the printer or folding drawings, so I made my way down expecting that she may need similar help.

"Hey Claire, what's up" I said as I opened the door and went into the meeting room, seeing her stood by the meeting room table. She looked worried, and not her usual bubbly self.

"I didn't know whether to tell you or not, but I thought it best to tell you and leave it up to you to decide what to do" she said

"Do what?" I asked, a little confused.

"Wendy phoned earlier, asking if she could speak to you. I didn't know if you would want to or not, so I told her you were in a meeting, but I'd pass her number on to you to get back to her" she said, passing me a piece of paper with a mobile phone number scribbled on it.

Stunned, I took the piece of paper from her and stood in silence looking at it.

"What are you going to do?" she asked.

"I don't know" I replied. It was true, I didn't know what to do. I thanked Claire for passing the message on, acknowledging that she had done the right thing in filtering out the call and passing the number on for me to decide.

For the rest of the day I pondered what to do. After how things had ended, I didn't really want to speak to her again. On the other hand, there must be a good reason for trying to contact me after so long -- when having sex we had never used condoms, and I'd never asked her whether she was on the pill or any other form of contraception, so was there a possibility that she had been pregnant with my child when she had left and was now getting in contact to tell me? The more I thought about this, the more I thought I would have to contact her, otherwise I would forever be wondering what it was she wanted, and whether perhaps I may have become a father.

My curiosity increasing all the time, I decided to send her a text message to find out what she wanted.

'Hi. Claire told me you called and passed on your number. What did you want?'

I waited for a reply. It was probably only a few minutes, but it felt like hours as the question of why she had suddenly contacted me continued to occupy my mind.

'Thank you for getting back to me. Just wondered if we could meet up for a drink and a chat'

A chat about what though? It sounded serious, and my curiosity meant that I needed to find out what she wanted to talk to me about.

'What do you want to talk to me about?' I knew it was unlikely she would tell me by text, but it was worth a try.

'Are you free tomorrow night? I'd rather talk to you in person.' Came her reply. As it happened, I was free the following night, but I didn't want her to know that as it would appear that she still had the ability to make me drop everything for her whenever she wanted. On the other hand, I wasn't sure I could go much longer before finding out what she wanted. Reluctantly I opted to go for the next night.

'I can do tomorrow. Where were you thinking? Want me to pick you up?'

She messaged back, suggesting the name of a pub between her place and mine at 8, and that she would meet me there, which to be honest was probably for the best. It also made a change as I'd always had to do the driving before.

'Thank you. It will be nice to see you again' she messaged again. I'm not sure if she wanted me to say the same back, but I wasn't sure I was looking forward to it that much so couldn't bring myself to say something nice in reply -- they do say if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything.

The following day at work Claire asked me what had happened, and I briefed her on the messages exchanged and the arrangements made for that evening.

"What do you think she wants? Asked Claire.

"No idea" I replied. "I've been trying to think what she could want, and the only thing I can think of is that she'll turn up with a baby"

"That will teach you to go bareback riding" chipped in Paula who had overheard the conversation, and had previously been critical of me for not using protection during my relationship with Wendy when I went silent to her question of "I hope you were being careful?" She was joking a little when she said it, but I guess she did have a point too.

"I'm sure it won't be that" said Claire, trying to reassure me, but her voice not sounding convincing.

"Maybe she wants the two of you to get back together" suggested Paula. "If she does, you should get your revenge on her for how she treated you by leading her on, shagging her, then telling her you're not interested."

Paula could have a real mean streak to her, but this suggestion was right up there.

"I couldn't do that" I said in shocked reply. But, as the day went on and I thought more about what may happen that evening, Paula's suggestion sounded more and more appealing. Sure it was mean, but for how she had ended things it felt like maybe Paula was right and she did deserve it, and as long as it was between two consenting adults where was the problem?

I laughed at myself for even thinking about it. What had she made me become? There was probably little chance of it happening anyway.

The day dragged on, but eventually home time came. The girls wished me luck and ordered me to make sure I didn't get back together with her and to tell them all the details in the morning. There was no chance I was going to get back together with her, so there was nothing to worry about there -- I may have truly loved Wendy when we were together, but that love had been shattered beyond repair.

I arrived at the pub at 10 past 8. I had no intention of being on time on this occasion. I think the intention was to be late enough to make her question whether I would turn up, but not so late that she would have given up and left, with the result being to give me the slight upper hand and to show her that I wasn't really that bothered any more. Childish maybe, but it seemed the right way to start the evening.

Sure enough, as I got out of my car I felt my phone buzz -- 'Are you still coming? I'm in the main bar in the corner. I've got you a drink ready'

I closed my phone and returned it to my pocket, took a deep breath and pulled open the door. As I entered it took a moment for my eyes to adjust to the slight gloominess, and I scanned around the room. Sure enough, there in the corner was a slim, beautiful woman with medium length blonde hair, dressed in a knee length skirt and low-cut blue top. She looked up and smiled at me -- that was Wendy alright, giving me the smile that had interested me so much in the first place.

As I approached the table she stood and stepped towards me, holding out her arms to greet me with a hug. "Thank you for coming, it's good to see you. How are you?" she said as we briefly hugged before sitting opposite each other.

"I'm ok thanks." I said, showing no emotion as I sat down. "So, what's this all about?" I asked, looking her in the eye as I sipped from my drink.

"I saw you in town with Claire. I wanted to speak to you then, to try to explain to you why I.... well, you know"

"No Wendy, I don't know why" I said sternly.

"Why I ended things."

"Do you know how that made me feel. What did I do wrong? I loved you." I said abruptly.

She sat in silence for a moment, her head bowed, not able to look at me. "I know" she said eventually. "If it makes you feel better, I now know exactly how it feels as I've had the same happen to me now."

If she wanted sympathy from me she wasn't going to get it. It may have seemed cold, but I wasn't interested in how her heart had been broken.

"So why then?" I asked again.

"I don't really know" She replied, struggling to look at me. "You're not making this easy."

I didn't see why I should make things easy. I just wanted some answers.

After a brief pause she continued. "You were the perfect guy for me, just at the wrong time. You helped me see that I didn't need John, that I needed to move on, but I felt so bad for messing you around the way I was. I thought you would be better off without me and that I didn't deserve you. I needed to get him out of my life first and move on. I did try to contact you, but you didn't reply to my messages, so I took the hint and moved on too."

"Work got me a mobile soon after you left so my number changed" I informed her.

"Looks like I got that wrong too then" she said sadly. "I didn't know."

"You shouldn't have ended things. We could have faced it together" I told her.

She reached across the table and held my hand. "I'm sorry" she said, finally looking me in the eye. It looked like she meant it, but I was still wary. I didn't acknowledge her apology. "You must hate me, what made you agree to meet me tonight?" she asked.

"Curiosity" I replied. "I wondered if you were going to turn up with a baby and tell me I was a dad" I continued.

"Would that have been such a bad thing?" She asked.

I thought for a moment how to respond. "No, just a shock"

"Well, I haven't had a baby. I was on the pill while we were together, so you're safe there" she informed.

Internally I breathed a sigh of relief. I wanted to be a dad one day, but not then, and not with her after what had happened.

"Do you think I would have had a baby without telling you?" She continued.

"Well, my number changed, so you wouldn't have been able to contact me." I sipped more of my drink, pleased about my quick thinking to reply to that one.

"I'm sorry" she said again. "I hope you've met someone who truly deserves you. That's what I hoped for you when we split up. I knew you would make some girl very happy"

"I wanted to make you happy Wendy!" I replied, staring at her.

"I know you did, and I made a mess of it. I wish I could turn the clock back to when we first met, and this was our first date." She reached over the table to hold my hand again. "It's a shame there's no river" she added, seeming to remember the first time we went on a date with me promising her a romantic riverside walk.

"There is a canal near here though" I replied with a smile, refencing where I'd actually taken her instead of a river, and where we ended the evening having sex on a grass bank.

She smiled back at me and laughed. "That was fun" she said with a giggle.

"I thought so too. I always had fun. But then another thing I worried about when you finished it was that maybe I wasn't good enough in bed or I wasn't big enough"

"Oh no, you were always great in bed. You have no worries there. Much bigger than any other guy I've ever been with, and you know how to use it better too" she said with a smile. "Sex with you was always great."

"You weren't bad yourself" I admitted in reply.

The conversation moved on. She asked what I had been up to since we had last seen each other and told me what she had been doing. She asked about the girls at work, taking an interest in some of the gossip. The conversation was pleasant enough, but it all still felt a little awkward. I still wondered what her motives really were. Why now? Did she just want forgiveness, or did she want to try again? As pleasant as the evening had been, I still felt the hurt of how she finished things, and I knew I couldn't let her hurt me before. Indeed, I still had that thought in the back of my mind of wanting her to feel the same hurt that I had.

We had another drink as we chatted (non-alcoholic for me), and Paula's suggestion from earlier came into my mind once more. I also remembered how Wendy had made reference to the riverside walk incident and wondered if that may be a way to get something out of the evening.

As we finished our drinks, she asked me if I wanted another one.

"How about we keep the evening going elsewhere?" I suggested. "Perhaps go for a walk? There doesn't have to be a river involved this time."

"What about a canal?" she laughed. "No, seriously, I need to get home soon. I'd better order a taxi in a minute"

I thought for a moment. Her place was the opposite direction to where I was going, but it had been a nice evening, and for a change she hadn't asked me to take her somewhere as used to happen, plus was she hinting at something when she mentioned the canal.

"Don't be silly, I'll take you home" I said to her.

"I couldn't ask you to do that. It would be putting you out." She replied.

"No, I insist. It's been a nice evening. I didn't think it would be. I didn't know what to expect really, but it's been good to see you."

"Well ok then, whenever you're ready"

I got up from my seat and she did the same, and as we walked towards the door she linked arms with me. As we stepped outside, she stopped, forcing me to stop too, and as I turned towards her to see why she had stopped she pulled me towards her. We looked at each other for a few seconds before I lowered my head towards hers and our lips met with a soft kiss. I pulled away, looking into her eyes and her into mine, before our lips met again, pressed more firmly together this time. I felt her lips part, and her tongue searching for mine as mine did the same. We kissed for a minute, maybe two, before I pulled away from her.

"I wasn't expecting that" I said, catching my breath, still looking into her eyes.

"Nor me" she said. "It just felt right"

I held her hand and kissed her again, before leading the way across the car park to my car.

"New car! Nice!" she commented. I had only had it a few months, and it was somewhat nicer than what I had been driving previously. It also didn't have sex-stained seats from shagging her in the woods like the old one had when I'd traded it in.

"Thanks. I love it. It's great fun to drive, and pretty quick too" I proudly stated.

She climbed into the passenger seat as I got behind the wheel, and I set off. "I assume you're still living in the same place" I said, having set off in that direction already.

"Yeah, still the same place" she confirmed. "I want to get my own place, but still with Dad for now."

"How is your dad? I hope he's keeping well?" I enquired.

"Yeah, he's fine" She replied.

"Good, I'm glad to hear it. I always liked him, he was always good to me, and he knows his football too" I stated. It was true, I had always got on well with him, despite my initial nerves when meeting him.

"He'd probably like to say hi" she said. "Would be a shock to him though. He doesn't know I've met you tonight"

"I'd like that too. Would be good to see the old fella" I confirmed, sensing a way into the house may be opening up. It would also have been good to see him too as whatever grudge I may have with Wendy, I had no problem with him.

"Not tonight though" she said as we pulled up outside.

"Why not? I asked disappointed.

"Looks like he's out" she said. "So, unless you want to come in for a cuppa before you head off, you'll have to say hi next time. You're welcome to come in for a bit though if you don't have to rush off."

"Sure, why not. I'm in no rush" I replied, turning off the car engine and climbing out.

She went ahead of me. I was certain with a slight wiggle to her ass as she walked up the path and unlocked the door. I followed her into the darkness of the hallway, pulling the door closed behind me as she reached for the light switch. As our eyes adjusted to the light, she turned to face me, stepping towards me. My hands reached around her and squeezed her ass, pulling her closer to me. I lowered my head to hers and we kissed again, her arms wrapping around me as her tongue darted into my mouth, encouraging mine to do the same. I kept one hand on her ass and moved the other up her back to the back of her head as we kissed passionately for a few minutes.

She pulled away, taking my hand in hers, and led me up the stairs. At the top of the stairs, she turned to face me again and we started kissing once more, this time more frantically, both knowing what we wanted. We edged down the landing. As we reached her bedroom door, I pushed it open, and we stepped inside. I pulled her top over her head and kissed her neck, making her moan softly. I pushed her down so that she sat on the bed in front of me. Immediately she reached for my crotch with one hand as she attempted to unbutton my shirt with the other.

I sat next to her, helping her to remove my shirt, and the kissing continued while our hands explored each other's bodies. One handed I reached around and undid the clasp to her bra. As she let it fall to the floor I placed a hand on one breast, circling her nipple with my thumb. She moaned again, and inwardly I smiled to myself knowing I had this girl exactly where I wanted her.

12