Working with Wendy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I eased her onto her back on the bed, climbing on top of her to continue kissing, placing a hand on her knee and slowly guiding it up her inner thigh, hitching her skirt up as I did. As I felt higher her legs parted, allowing my hand to access her crotch. I gently brushed against her crotch, able to feel the heat from her pussy, and the wetness indicating her arousal. I brushed over her crotch again, sensing her gasp as it teased her. I pulled the fabric aside, exposing her bare pussy to me which glistened with her wetness, and guided two fingers between her pussy lips, sliding them deep into her. She moaned again as I did so, bucking her hips slightly in her attempts to make me start pleasuring her with them.

"Did you want me to do something?" I enquired with a smile.

"You know I do!" She replied with a hint of desperation in her voice.

"How much do you want it?" I asked.

She pulled me in again and kissed me more lustfully. "That much!" she said with a gasp.

I slowly withdrew my fingers, before plunging them back into her again. She moaned out with pleasure. As my assault on her pussy with my fingers continued, I moved my thumb to her clit, gently stroking up and down. Another loud moan came from her, making her pleasure obvious and driving me on to work my fingers into her wetness faster and faster. Her breathing increased as I guessed her orgasm may be building.

"No! don't stop! She shouted as I withdrew my fingers and pulled my hand away from her pussy.

"Why?" I asked her, enjoying the power that I had over her in that moment.

"I want you. I need you!" She responded desperately.

I stood and removed the rest of my clothes. She stared at my rock hard cock standing to attention in front of her.

"Is that what you need?" I asked.

She nodded eagerly, with a lustful look in her eyes.

"Beg me to fuck you then" I demanded.

"Have you got any condoms?" she asked suddenly. "I'm not on the pill anymore."

I shook my head.

"Fuck it. Promise you'll pull out before you cum" she said. "Fuck me now. I need you to fuck me please!" She pleaded.

I pulled her so her pussy was at the edge of the bed, pulled her panties from her, pushed her legs apart and back, and lined the head of my cock up between her pussy lips, then pressing my weight towards her I pushed my entire shaft firmly into her tight wet cunt.

"OHMYGOD!" She screamed out as my cock filled her. I held it in there motionless, staring into her eyes once more.

"Fuck me please!" She pleaded again, and with that I started to work my cock in and out of her, building up a good pace.

"Oh.... god.... I've.... missed.... this!" She moaned as I continued pounding her.

"You love me using your pussy for my pleasure don't you!?" I said to her sternly.

"Mmmmmmm, yes!" She moaned.

"Are you a little slut who just loves my cock?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she shouted out in response, and so I felt her hips bucking with her orgasm building. I pushed her legs back further as I continued pounding her hard, feeling her body shake beneath me.

I could feel my own orgasm nearing. I kept fucking her, planning to pull out as late as possible.

"I'm going to cum!" I warned her, preparing to pull out of her, but instead she wrapped her legs around me to prevent me from doing so.

"Cum inside me! Cum in your little slut!" She screamed out, and as she did so I made one final thrust into her as my balls tightened, shooting several spurts of my hot sticky semen deep inside her, while her body shook once more as a second orgasm washed through her body.

I collapsed on top of her, my cock still buried inside her, and she kissed me again.

"I'll get the morning after pill from the chemist" she said. "I just wanted to feel your spunk inside me again" she purred.

"Like old times" I said, pulling out of her and standing up again, admiring the creampie escaping from her pussy as I started to dress again. "Thank you" I added.

"Can I see you again" She asked as she got up herself and started to re-dress herself.

I looked at her with little emotion on my face. "I'll see myself out" I replied and started edging towards the door.

"So that's it? All you wanted was sex?" She asked, sounding a little tearful.

"I think it's for the best. After what happened last time, me and you couldn't be anything more. I loved you once Wendy, but I don't love you anymore, not after how you hurt me. Thanks for tonight though, glad I could show you what you're missing."

And so as she shouted something that sounded like "you bastard" at me I turned, and went out of her room, down the stairs, and out of the front door, letting it slam shut behind me.

After one last glance at the house, seeing the shadow of her watching me from her bedroom window, I drove off, and as I drove home it felt like a weight had been lifted from me. Sure, it seemed a little cruel having used her like that, but it felt like there was some closure for me. It was also true, and probably had been throughout our relationship, that the sex was always great, but apart from that we would just never work together.

In work the next day the girls were desperate to find out how things had gone.

"You shagged her didn't you!?" shouted Paula.

I just smiled in response.

"Tell me you're not back with her?" said Claire.

"Oh no, definitely not" I replied.

"I hope you wore your waterproofs," said Paula.

I didn't respond.

"I warned you about bareback riding!" She shouted in disappointment as I quickly left the office to escape further questioning.

And so, life continued. I started seeing someone else and settled down, eventually moved jobs, and life was great. More importantly, I never saw Wendy again. I do sometimes wonder what happened to her -- hopefully she remembered to go to the chemist the next morning -- but I also know I am better off without her. But whatever I may have thought of her by the end, we had a lot of fun together while it lasted, if you know what I mean.

12