Workout!

Story Info
A gym visit becomes sweaty sex in the sauna.
7.9k words
4.51
17.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KiaKim12
KiaKim12
24 Followers

Hi, it's Mega.

For those who are interested, I was born in Southern India and happily living there with my husband and three children. When my Uncle died suddenly, I discovered I had inherited a lot of money. We got Sarvesh to help invest some and put some more with his business making me a shareholder.

Then so since we had missed on the trip going to New Zealand we decided to take a trip there. The outcome of this was we like that country and decided to move there. We sold our business in India and established a similar one in Riverhead a location near to our friends in Auckland.

After we moved to Auckland, there was a period of about six weeks while we waited before we could move to our new property. During that time we lived with our friends Peter and Jenny with their two twin daughters. (6 years old). This story will take place during that period.

* * * * * * * * * * *

When I arrived in New Zealand, I found the food was very rich with too much meat for my liking. I weighed myself one morning and discovered I was putting on weight! I'd gained so much in only a few weeks and I also noticed some of my clothes were getting tight. I was shocked!

Later that day I asked Jenny. She is always so slim and small, I thought she would know. She said there were two things I could do, either cut my food intake and go on some kind of controlled diet or I could exercise more to increase my energy consumption and even go to a gym. Then she added that a bit of both would be the best strategy. That was what I made my mind to do. I would cut down my food and watch what I ate and then to do the exercise I would find out about a gym.

I'd never been to a gym before, not entirely sure what it was. Jenny told me our friend Steve owned a gym as one of his businesses. She offered to talk with him. I don't know why it worked out like that. I could have talked with him myself, but she offered, and I said OK.

* * * * * * * * * * *

That night Steve rang me back, saying he had been talking to Jenny. We had a nice conversation about his gym.

He asked me, "What do you know about a gym?"

I was telling, "I am shameful as I know absolutely nothing."

"Ahhh," he goes. Then he asked me, "Now what do you want to achieve?

I didn't know what to say so all I said was, "I want to lose weight I've been putting on." What more was there to say?

This was obviously not the right answer because he said "That's OK. We'll talk about it later."

I've come to learn often when Europeans say 'it's OK' they really mean it's not Ok but are just being too polite to say so.

It seems he doesn't go there every day as he has employed a manager now, but he offered to meet me and show me around. If I was still interested I could do an assessment at the same time. He also said he would give me a free two weeks trial period and a good discount rate after that.

Then the conversation returned to what I wanted to get out of the gym.

Again I said, "I just want to lose weight."

He asked me, "Where have you put it on?"

It was mainly my breasts, thighs and bum but I wasn't telling him that!

"Oh, just some parts are showing it," I said.

"OK then, I get it," he said with a laugh. "You want to tone up your breasts and take some off your butt."

That surprised me, him saying that but I saw the funny side of it too."

"You are very forward," I told him.

"Why?"

"Talking about my naughty bits like that."

"Well, I've got to. Obviously you weren't going too," he replied. "That's where all you girls want to make changes, isn't it?"

He was right there too. But I found it just a tiny bit naughty he had mentioned them while being on the telephone. But of course, I keep forgetting, New Zealand phones are more private than those in India.

We ended that call with us arranging a time to meet at his gym. Then I could see what it was all about, maybe do a trial and start a subscription.

As I hung up the phone, I smiled to myself, thinking 'and talk about my breasts and butt again too.' I don't know why but that kind of amused me a bit too.

* * * * * * * * * * *

He also told me to bring some clothes to work-out in too so before my appointment I asked Jenny about this gym. I wanted to know what I was getting myself into. She was informing me of some information about it. One question I really needed to ask was what I should wear. I had no idea of that one but didn't want to appear out of place. It would be bad enough me being Indian with being dressed funny too.

"Lizamoa wears shorts and a t-shirt," Jenny explained. "But Shanti and I wear a type of leotard."

Then she was grinning as she added, "It's a bit sexier."

That sort of attracted me. I liked the idea of a 'bit sexy' and wanted to see one. We went up to their bedroom, she opened a draw and dumped some out on the bed.

They were kind of like a one-piece swimsuit. Fairly full at the top but very cut away down below around the bottom. It was cut high on the hips, coming down to a strip over the front with almost nothing much at the back. They all seemed to be about the same, only different colours. She explained that these were of a more modern design, being sexier than the traditional leotards.

I was surprised that was all she would wear. I thought exercising like that would be very revealing. And things could easily slip out on show. When I said so, she laughed and showed me some tight pants, like shorts but skin-tight, that covered from the waist to partway down the thigh. I could see now that the wearer would be covered but at the same time still looking sexy.

* * * * * * * * * * *

"Do you want one?" she asked.

I was interested, particularly now I could wear those tight pants underneath.

"Can I try one on?"

"Sure. Which do you want?"

I like pink so my selection was a light pink one. She pulled out a grey pair of pants to match it as grey and pink contrast but go matching together. I started taking off my clothes to try it on. Soon I was down to my bra and panties. I reached for the pants.

"No," she said. "You need to take those off too."

I looked at her in surprise.

She explained, "They will show if you leave them on."

OK then, so off came my bra and panties too. I was a bit surprised but made my mind to try so soon I was standing in front of her naked. Then I stepped into the grey pants, pulling them up so the material pulled against me, tightly hugging to my pussy. It was almost skin-tight, so tight you could see the shape of my pussy lips. Then I stepped into the leotard, pulling it up over my body until the straps reached over my shoulder. It also tightly hugged to my body but the two levels of material smoothed over my pussy.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I liked it. Through I was looking good in it, a bit sexy too until I saw my breasts. My nipples were appearing like they were almost sticking through the thin fabric, boldly standing out. My hands reached up to cover them. I don't know why I did that, just reaction since just before I'd been naked in front of her.

She saw it too. "We'll have to do something about those," she said with a laugh.

Jenny pulled out another garment and handed it to me. "Here, put this on underneath. It is a sort of sports bra," she said.

It was made of the same tight grey material as the pants I was wearing. It was sort of shaped like a sari blouse but all in one piece with no buttons on the front. It was designed to be just pulled on over your head. She told me it could even be used just with shorts too.

I peeled down the leotard and soon had it pulled on, adjusted and fitting it properly over my breasts.

"That will flatten those big Indian nipples," she laughed. "And also give you some support too."

As I pulled the leotard back up she explained, "Shanti wears a top like that too. Like you, she's bigger than me, needs the extra support."

I looked good in the mirror. Wearing that, I almost wondered if, in fact, I did need to lose weight. As I turned around in front of the mirror, I adjusted it a couple of times until I was happy with the fit. I loved the way it was clinging to my body, really showing my body shape off. I looked sexy wearing it and felt sexy too.

"Can I borrow this?" I asked.

"Sure," Jenny replied. "That's why I got it out for you. Keep it if you want, too."

* * * * * * * * * * *

Next morning I met Steve at his gym, for my physical checking and gym try-out. At the reception, they gave me a form to complete and sign. As I sat down, I heard her calling to Steve, announcing I had arrived.

"Steve will be out soon," she informed me.

It's amazing these New Zealanders, how casual they can be with those of authority. In India, nobody would dare call their employer by his first name unless they were very close. But here, in this country, it seems so common. My husband's employees only call him 'Brian' as well.

I had completed the form and was sitting waiting when Steve appeared. He came out, spoke briefly to the girl at reception before turning to me.

"Hi Mega," he greeted as he walked towards me.

I returned his 'hi' of course.

I was also interested as what he was wearing caught my attention. He had his work-out clothes on. A very tight T-shirt, with tight pants, similar to mine, that came partway down to his knees. He looked good, even a bit sexy like that. I was noticing the muscles of his chest and body standing out through the thin fabric of his shirt. What interested me most was the bulge in front at the top of his legs. I'm sure you girls know what I mean.

As he approached, I looked down, directly at the bulge, then back up at his face. Looking him directly in the eye, I licked my lips.

He hesitated, he mouth slightly opened with surprise before he regained his confidence again. I don't think he was expecting such an "I'm interested," signal from me like that.

* * * * * * * * * * *

We began on a tour of the gym and saw all the various exercise areas and other facilities they had. It was a modern place, a lot larger than I had been expecting. With so much equipment there, it seemed a waste with only a few people were there to use it. I told this to Steve and he smiled.

"You wait until tonight, at about 6pm."

"Does it get busy?"

"Very busy," he replied.

I made my mind not to go to the gym in evening times.

There was one area where they did sporting training. A man was there punching at a very big hanging bag. I realised this was boxing. He had been working very hard because his arms and legs were strong and tanned. He was also sweating which made his dark skin shiny too.

To be honest I found him covered sweat to be rather sexy. I have enjoyed the love games with Brian after he has been working and is wet with nice slippery slimy sweat.

A very naughty idea came into my mind that I would like to see him naked and maybe play the love-games with him.

As we walked away, Steve said, "And stop checking out the guys too."

"Was I that obvious?"

"To me you were."

"Rule Number One! No lusting after the guys," I said with a laugh.

"Something like that," he laughed.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Finally, we came back to where we began beside some offices.

"Well, what do you think, Mega?"

"It's nice," I said. "You have a nice place here."

"Do you want to have a trial?"

"What's a trial?"

"I give you some free sessions over two weeks. Time to confirm this is for you. Then we can talk about your joining."

"Do I have to join?"

"Yes, you need to buy a subscription. I'll give you a good deal, Mega."

"Do I just start like that? I don't know what to do."

"No! No! Of course not. We do an assessment first. Then I will set you up an exercise program."

"What's an assessment?"

"Just some tests to find out how fit you are. Take your weight, blood pressure, a few measurements and things," he explained.

I nodded my understanding before he continued.

"Then we sit down and talk about your goals and objectives."

"Is that where we get to talk about my breasts and butt again?" I asked him with a smile.

"If necessary, yes," he replied with a laugh.

I gave a giggle at that too.

"Do you want to do your assessment now, Mega?" Steve asked.

"I can think of a better assessment than your one," I said. "More fun too."

"Oh, I'm sure you can but let's just start with my one today."

I can't believe I was coming on to him like that. It was beyond flirting. More like 'come and get me!' And he did say, let's start with his assessment first which kind of sounded promising.

"Did you bring your gym gear?" he asked.

"No I forgot, so can I do it naked?"

"Oh don't we both wish but I think you should look in your bag first."

I held up the bag I was holding. "Oh Yes, I have them here."

"I thought so. Ok then, go get changed. And try to behave yourself. Meet me back in the office here."

It amused me that he said that. Told me to behave myself. I looked around, wondering where I would change. He saw this and realised my confusion.

"The ladies are over there. First on the left, so don't go into the men's on the right" he said laughing. "There are lockers for your clothes. With padlocks. Just remember your number."

"The men might like to see me there."

"I'm sure they would but you might get distracted and we'll never get your assessment done."

I just smiled at that.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Leaving him, I went off to find the ladies changing rooms. It was big inside, with showers and toilets, a very large room with low seats for changing and small lockers around the walls. I realised that many ladies would be able to use these facilities at the same time. I was the only one there at that time.

I looked around me. I was surprised it was an open plan like that. It meant all the girls and women would be dressing/undressing, in various states of nudity, in front of each other. I wasn't sure I liked that. I put my bag on a seat and selected a locker. Inside I found a padlock and a small card telling me how to set it.

Anyway, at that time there was no one there, nobody to see me, so I laid out my gym gear on the seat. Quickly I took off my clothes, then just as quickly I pulled up the pants to cover my pussy and lower body. Then the sports bra top was pulled down over my head. Now I was modest again I could take a bit more time stepping into my leotard and pulling it up over my body. There was a very large mirror covering the whole wall at one end of the room where I could check myself to confirm everything looked OK.

Taking a small towel I had brought with me, I went off to find Steve. As I came out of the changing room I met the man who had been doing the boxing. He was checking me out too. I wasn't sure if I should hide myself or just walk past. Then I became bold when I smiled at him as I walked by. He smiled back and greeted me with a 'hi' then he was gone. I didn't look back to see if he had turned to look, to catch my back view but I wondered if he did in fact, checking out my arse too. I had the feeling he might have. I hope he did.

* * * * * * * * * * *

I found Steve in the assessment room as he told, sitting at a desk.

"Looking hot Mega," he said, looking up as I came in.

I felt a tiny bit shy at his attention but a tiny bit excited too. I pleased he had noticed me.

"Thanks," was my reply.

He got up from the desk and shut the door, clicking the lock.

"Locking me in! So something is going to happen?" I asked being a bit cheeky.

"Not what you are thinking," he replied smiling.

"Oh!" was all I answered, trying to get me disappointed look.

"First, before we do anything, I need to take your blood pressure."

As he wrapped it around my arm he added, "Hope you didn't get too excited watching the men working-out!"

The cheeky guy! My free hand came up to punch him but he avoided me, my fist finding only air.

"The punching bag is in the sports-room Mega."

"You're asking for trouble, Mister," I said.

He didn't reply, just continuing with what he was doing. By now he was testing my blood-pressure as the wrap got tighter on my arm.

"Mmmmm!" he said looking very worried.

Becoming slightly concerned myself, I asked, "What is wrong?"

"No pulse, nothing!" he replied. "Mega, I think you are dead."

If I could have reached him, he would have got another punch for that but he was well out of reach before I could hit him.

He laughed, then informed me that my pulse was actually quite good as he wrote it down on a sheet of paper.

He asked about me age and for any medical conditions.

"Any thing else?" he asked. When I shock my head he looked down, pretending to write on the paper, 'excessive horniness.' Lucky he was on the other side of the desk, out of my reach.

Next, he did some other measurements, some of which I thought were a bit personal and naughty. Like he placed a tape measure across the tips of my breasts, without touching them with his hands of course, but I felt the tape pull tighter against my nipples.

He measured my waist, then went on to measure me around my bum.

"Oh, dear, I think I need a bigger tape measure," he told.

This time he was too slow and my fist struck him in the arm. It was a hard one too, harder than I expected, it hurt me a bit as well.

"Violent woman!" rubbing his arm with a grin.

"You asked for that."

Each measurement was carefully recorded before we continued to the next. I think measuring my thighs was a surprise too. He passed the tape between my legs without touching me, his hand holding it just inches in front of my pussy mound. I was looking down, watching him. I suddenly had the naughty idea of thrusting my pelvis forward so he would make contact with me. But in the end, I didn't do it.

"Now, what do we want to achieve here?" he finally asked me.

We began to talk about some goals I could achieve working-out. When he talked about my chest, how I could pull my breasts back and up, I was a bit amused how he demonstrated on himself as if he had breasts too. I have to admit, I was staring at his chest under that tight T-shirt too. Later we were talking about my bum and thighs. His hands went around his own thighs to show me. But I wasn't looking at his thighs. My attention was on the bulge again.

He noticed it too. "Pay attention Mega," he said.

"I am," I grinned as my eyes returned to his face. "And I like what I see too."

"I'm sure you do," he replied.

The final part of my assessment was done on a bike he pulled from the corner. It was a fixed bike on which you could ride, never going anywhere. I tried to get on but it was set too high. He reached, almost between my legs to adjust the seat. All this naughty stuff was really getting to me now. When he touched my ankle to put my foot into the peddle strap it was like an electric shock, my whole body jumped.

"Calm down, Mega," he laughed. "We haven't even started yet."

"Started what?"

"Your test," he said smiling.

I had to keep the speed to a certain point. At first, it was easy but then the resistance got stronger and stronger. I was struggling to do it and keep up to speed.

"Keep going," he said. "It's designed to measure your strength.... Just do the best you can."

I felt my self slightly out of breath and discovered I was beginning to sweat between my breasts and down between my legs. That wasn't all I was feeling either. The sticky, slightly wetness there made me feel even hornier, too.

* * * * * * * * * * *

I was now sitting at the desk while he did some writing on a large sheet. Finally, he handed me a folder.

"This is your workout program," he said. "It tells you what exercises you will need to do each time you come into the gym."

Normally they set the program up and the person returns to go over it with a trainer but in my case, Steve was fast-tracking the process so I could begin quickly. He went over the program with me quickly then we went out into the gym to try the exercises.

KiaKim12
KiaKim12
24 Followers