Workout!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, he showed me some stretching exercises which we did in front of the mirror. I knew he was checking me out and I wasn't shy about checking him out too. I could see the muscles of his body stretching as he performed different poses.

After that, we went on to another bike. This is where I would warm my body up he explained. He showed me how to set up a 'warm-up' program and then while I did that be talked about exercising and how it affected my body. I began to realise there was more to this exercising than it first seemed.

He then took me to a machine where I sat on a seat and had to reach around slightly behind me to pull two handles forward. Reaching back like that pushed my chest forward and I was very aware of how my breasts were pressed out.

I tried to push but the weights seemed too heavy. I couldn't do it.

"Ok let's try a bit less."

He reached over and took some weights off. As he did his face came very close to my breast. I could see him looking straight at it but he didn't touch it.

I tried again but this time it felt easy. I could push forward and the weights came flying up then fell back with a bang.

"Oh!" I said with a giggle. "Sorry, it was lighter than I expected."

"Yes, I took off too much."

Again his head came close to me as he reached around behind me to adjust the weights. But this time as he moved away, his hand came up and gave my breast a quick squeeze.

"Hey!" I said in protest.

"What?"

"You squeezed my boob."

"Sticking out like that it was asking for a squeeze."

"That's not very professional. I thought you were a professional trainer."

"Now I'm not wearing that hat!"

He wasn't wearing any hat so I asked, "What hat?"

"I'm wearing my naughty gym owner hat now."

I had to giggle at that.

"So how do I know which hat you are wearing?"

"I would have thought that would be pretty obvious."

"Yes," I agreed. "I think so."

* * * * * * * * * * *

These exercise machines are really quite sexy. I found I was getting into what I thought were very sexy poses as I used them. I was also knowing he was watching too. Wearing that leotard which clung tightly to my body and with the flirting between us, had got me really horny, now what we were doing was only making it worse.

We came to the bench press where I lay back on a bench. He said I could lift up my legs and lay then straight on the bench or I could place a foot on the floor each side. I immediately saw the potential of this. Placing a foot each side of the bench left my legs open. Laying back on the beach pushed my pussy mound up. I just knew how sexy that would look. It felt sexy enough doing it too.

He placed a bar with some smaller weights on the stands over me and showed me how to grip the bar. Now it was just a matter of pressing up to lift the weight. For such tiny weights, it felt surprisingly heavy. But I did it. I managed to lift it OK.

After five presses he asked me to rest and then when I was ready to do five more. As I reached for the bar again I grasped it in a wrong way. He reached over to correct me saying, "Always grip it like this."

"Grip what?" I asked.

He just laughed, catching me double meaning.

I was also thinking of how I was positioned with my legs open like that.

"Am I in a suitable position?" I asked him.

"Suitable for what?" came his reply.

"For whatever you think I need."

"Oh, I know what you need Mega. But here is not the place."

"Isn't it your job to help the client with her needs?"

"What you need might be considered beyond the role of my job."

"Well, you could make exceptions. To please a special client, of course."

"You're a horny little minx today, aren't you?"

* * * * * * * * * * *

My next exercise involved taking a small weight and holding it behind my head, then bending over a padded bar while my legs were under a second padding to hold me. I was having trouble doing this as my legs slipped out.

"Try it again," he said. "I'll hold you."

I bent over the bar again and slipped my legs under the other bar. I felt him take hold of my thighs just above the knees. My body gave a shudder at his touch. I was very aware of his warm hands holding me and I sure he must have noticed it too.

With him holding me like that, I could then do the exercise with ease. But as I was bending up and down I realised my bum was sticking up in the air. He was behind me so I knew he must have been looking straight at my bum and the strip down between my legs. I had the thought, 'What if I was doing this nude? What would he be seeing then?' I wondered if he actually had the same idea too.

I completed the ten times I had to do. I rested in position then did 10 more. Then I stood up and faced him. Looking him straight in the eyes as asked, "What were you looking at?"

He smiled and replied, "A very sexy arse."

"I'm surprised you didn't squeeze it."

"I wanted to."

"Then why didn't you?"

"That girl over there was watching us," he said.

"Did you think you would make her jealous?"

"Something like that."

* * * * * * * * * * *

This was how we continued through my program. He would show me, teach me each exercise then I would perform it in front of him. The sexy comments and flirting between us continued too. Finally, we came to the bike again, followed by the stretching to cool down.

That was it. That would be my exercise program for each time I came to the gym. I could also do other things such as join classes too but for the time of my trial, I was to mainly stay with what he had given me.

I was finished now but I still felt hot and sweaty. I felt very naughty too. I was intending to take time in the shower to give my pussy a work-out, relieve the sexual tension of my body too if you know what I am saying. Well, that was what I intended but it didn't happen like that.

"Have you ever tried a sauna, Mega?" he asked me.

"No, I have heard of them but never tried."

"We have two here. A ladies' and a men's."

"Separate? That's not fun. Don't you get naked in a sauna?"

"Well normally our clients are not going there for the 'fun' you mean but it can be arranged if you want."

"Arrange what?"

"A mixed sauna."

"Naked too?" I asked.

"Yes naked."

"You and I?"

"Yes, just you and I. Completely private and naked."

Suddenly I saw where this was going. I knew after all the flirting I'd been doing that getting alone and naked with him could only lead to one thing.

I surprised myself a bit by saying, "OK."

He took me to the ladies sauna.

"You can't come in here," I said.

"Yes, I can. Just check for me that no one is inside."

I put my head inside and confirmed no one was there. Then he took a sign off a hook on the wall and hung it on the door. The sign said, "Closed for Maintenance."

"And what maintenance do you have in mind?" I asked with a grin.

"You know exactly what I have in mind."

"Do I?"

"Yes, you've been asking for it, all morning."

"So now I'm going to..."

"Yes, Mega. So now you're going to get it!"

"Sounds like fun!"

He opened the door for me and I stepped inside. The heat hit me as I realised how hot it really was in there. He followed me, clicking a lock on the inside of the door. Then he turned to face me.

"We're alone and private now," he said.

"Yes, I can see that, but not naked yet."

"That will soon be fixed, I'm sure."

I was sure too. I was ready actually, to tear my clothes off for him but I decided to wait and let him play this his way.

He came up to me, his arms going around me as he pulled me to him. Our lips came together and we kissed. I felt his body press against mine. My breasts pressed against his chest, my pussy mound against his thigh. I could feel he was hard too; a hard ridge pressing against my thigh.

We pulled apart and he started to undress me. I thought he would have been in a rush to get me naked, but he wasn't. Willing to take his time and enjoy the process. First, his hands came up to my breasts, rubbing them all over before they continued up, one to each shoulder. He slipped the straps of my leotard down and it peeled easily away from my body revealing more and more of my body as it went. My top was uncovered now and soon so was the bottom as the last of the leotard pealed from between my legs, fell to the floor and I stepped out of it.

His hands now went for my top. Taking it by the lower edge and pulling it up until my breasts were freed from the tight material. He pulled the top up over my head, leaving me topless and naked except for my pants.

Now his hands returned to my breasts, rubbing over the bare exposed flesh of them, his fingers finding my nipples. I was already sweating by then and the contact of his hands felt good against me. He played with them, played with my nipples, making them even harder than they had been before. Oh, it felt so good, making me give a sigh with the enjoyment he was making.

Of course, next came my pants. They came off next, he was pulling them down my body, over my hips so they dropped to the floor and I stepped out of them too. Now I was naked before him. He was looking too.

Pulling down my pants had brought his face directly in-line with my breasts. I felt his hands come up to them again, then his face making contact with a nipple. I closed my eyes to enjoy it. Sucking and licking one nipple, then moving to do the same with the other, before returning to the first again. It felt so good too, as I held his head tightly against my breast. Normally I like having my nipples sucked anyway, but somehow, with me being sweaty and hot, this felt extra good with what he was doing at that time.

My hands were busy too. I pulled his T-shirt up his back, trying to take it off. Finally, when he pulled back from me I was allowed to pull it over his head. My hands went straight for his pants, pulling both the tight pants and what he wore under, down in one go. There in front of my face, his cock sprang free and pointed straight at me.

So what does a girl do when a hot, hard cock is pointing straight at her face? She reaches for it, taking him in her mouth of course. And that was what I did also. Taking his cock in my hand, bringing my face down to it, I gave him a few exploring licks around the head and upper shaft before taking him into my mouth. I know I should have taken longer but I was also in a bit of a hurry to get to the main event.

It must have felt good for him because soon he gave a soft moan. Encouraged by this I pressed down taking as much as I could of him into my mouth. This was good feeling him so deep inside me but I knew, not effective for the most successful blow-job so soon I pulled back so not much more than his head was inside my mouth.

In this way, with my lips wrapped around that sensitive part just below the head, I sucked at him, then wrapping my tongue around and over it before sucking again. Meanwhile, I had brought up both hands, one hand with my fingers gripping his shaft, slowly pumping him in time with my sucking, the other hand reached for the sack of his balls, holding them, lightly rubbing my fingers over them, finding the beans inside.

Before long he was responding. His pelvis gently humped at me, his moans had now become deeper and throatier. I was just at the point of considering whether I should stop or continue and bring him off when the hands grasping my head pushed me back. His cock slipped out from between my lips as I looked up at him.

"That's about all I can take," he said.

I just smiled. I knew what he meant. He was saving himself for inside me.

He pushed me so my back fell against the seat. The touch of the wood against my skin made me jump up again. It was hot, too hot to lie on. Quickly we spread out some towels before I lay back again.

He was kneeling in front of me, looking down at me. One leg was bent with the knee up and foot on the bench, the other hung over the edge leaving me open and exposed to him. I knew what he was looking at, what he could see. I didn't mind, I wanted him to look, enjoy the sight of my pussy secrets. I know how much some men enjoy looking, doing that before they take a woman for love-games. But, many of us girls also enjoy a man viewing their woman-hood before he takes them for the sex. My hand moved, my fingers brushing up along my open, exposed pussy lips.

For a moment I was unsure if he would move to full sex but instead, his face came down towards my pussy. I was so wet down there, a juicy mixture of sweat and cum-juice. I was ready for him too, my lips engorged and open. I couldn't help letting a soft moan of anticipation, even before he touched me.

Pulling my fingers aside, the contact, when it came was powerful. A shudder swept through my body making me gasp for breath. His first touch was a lick right up, ending at the top. It had been a light sweep over my wet swollen lips but it felt good. When he pressed deeper with the second one it felt even better. I couldn't help it, a deep moan escaped my mouth. It just felt so good. The third lick my pussy lips were parted and I could feel the wet of his tongue pressing between them.

It was at about that point that I closed my eyes as my hands reached down to hold his head. I pulled him in towards me; pulling his face hard against my pussy, pulling his tongue deeper inside me. What happened over the next few minutes was mind-blowing. Quickly I felt my cum building. Quickly my body was responding to his attention until I exploded into a strong orgasm.

I was surprised at that. It was unexpected that I would cum that fast and so powerful too. I was going to wait until we went to full sex but I just couldn't. Maybe I should have stopped him sooner before we went too far but I didn't.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Now we were ready to move on to full sex. First, we tried the normal way with him on top. I lay back on the hard wooden bench with only towels under me. He got on top of me and tried to enter me. He got inside me but it wasn't working. The wooden surface under me was too hard. It was very uncomfortable.

"This is no good," I told him. "It's too hard."

"Ok," he replied, pulling back from me. "How do we do it?"

"Let's try with me on top."

"Ok," he agreed, getting out of my way.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Then we change with me on top, sitting up looking down at him. So he could bring his hands up, playing with my breasts and I could control our movements like that.

I stood up and he lay on the towel. I then moved to climb on over him with a foot each side of him. I was going to get down kneeling, with a knee each side when I noticed him looking up at me. I couldn't resist giving him a little show. Standing over him like that, a foot each side, him looking straight up at me. My hands went to my pussy, my fingers rubbing over it then pulling my lips open for him.

Soon I was thrusting my fingers deep inside. We could both hear the sloppy wet noise as I did. That had a sexy reaction too.

"Oh so hot!" he said.

His hands came up to my hips, pulling me down on to him. As much as he liked to look, he also wanted to be inside me too. As I kneeled down my hand guided him to my wet pussy. I felt him press against me. I felt him press through my lips and enter me. My lips parted further as my weight pressed me down onto him. My wetness was enough to allow him to sink deeply inside me. The full feeling as an erect man enters me is a feeling I always like and enjoy. With a deep sigh, I sank down on to him until I had taken all of him without any effort at all.

As my hips begin to move I feel his hard cock sliding in and out of my wet cunt. As he did his shaft rubbed over my hard erect clitty. That was soon affecting me again. In turn, this made me desire to increase my speed which made me even more excited. Soon my hips were driving my body down on to him, driving his cock deep into my wet cunt. I remember how hot I was. The heat of the sauna, the heat of what we were doing had my body soaking with sweat. It was running down across my face, running down over my breasts and dripping off onto his chest. Running down my stomach, down between my legs to add to the juice and cum already there. Hot sweaty sex. Don't you just love it?

Then my pussy exploded with a powerful cum. Even better than my first one had been. My body shook, my pussy clenched at his cock, gripping him and pulling the cum out of him. I felt the strong jerk he gave as he began to cum. I felt the hotness of his cum bursting from him deep inside me. I could feel how his cock jerked at he released inside me. It was too much, I felt my pussy send me into yet another orgasm.

I fell forward on to him exhausted. I was breathing heavy and sweating so much now. I felt like I'd lost 2kg during that session. Maybe I've discovered the perfect weight loss program. Ha! Ha! Fucking in the sauna.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Then I realise he is still hard. Then I noticed that he was still inside me. That he was still hard for me. I wondered if he wanted me again.

"You're still hard."

"Yes with what we've been doing, I hardly went down."

"You want to do again?"

"What do you think?"

"I think, yes!"

"Ok, can I do it from behind this time?"

I was OK with that. I bent over the bench as he stood behind. I felt his hands on my hips and then one moved over my behind. Some fingers went down between my arse cheeks. They found my bum hole and played there for a minute. For a moment I thought he might try to arse fuck me but then he had moved into my pussy. There was not much foreplay, just rubbed over me a few times before he was lining me up to enter me.

I felt his cock go inside me. He went in very deep this time and then began pumping away at me. His hands held my hips pulling me back against him. I could feel his body hit against me with each thrust he made. Soon I heard his breathing quicken and I knew he was on the way. Moments later he was now gasping for breath and I knew he was almost there.

With a loud moan, he cum. His orgasm must have been a good one as it appeared to go on and on. When it was over I felt him stop. He remained inside me while he recovered his breathing, meanwhile I was feeling his cock has begun to soften.

Finally, he pulled out of me, giving me a hard slap me on the bum.

"Hey!"

"What?"

"Why did you slap me?"

"You needed that."

"No, I didn't."

"Yes, for seducing me in the sauna."

"Really?"

"Yes, Mega. You are a bad girl."

"I'm not the only one. I seem to remember you suggested we come in here."

"And we did cum in here too. Both of us at least twice."

I laughed his twist of my words. I had to agree with him there too.

"So does you changing the subject mean I won?"

"You won nothing Mega."

"Two cums each and nobody wins. Must be a draw."

"Something like that," he replied.

* * * * * * * * * * *

We were both soaking with sweat. A hot sauna is probably not the best place for hard, physical sex such as we'd just done. But in other ways it was good. There weren't too many other places in the gym where two people could find privacy like that.

I pulled him to me, my lips finding him and we kissed. It was a good kiss, a deep one as our tongues danced together. I could feel my chest pressed against him, with our bodies so wet and slippery, a little movement of my shoulders caused my breasts to slip against his body. It felt good and for a few moments, I considered trying fucking with him again before he pulled away.

"We better get out of here before someone notices me missing," he told me.

"Would they?"

"Sure, they might. They know I came in this morning."

So quickly we wiped up any mess on the bench then pulled our clothes back on. It was a bit hard now our bodies were so sweaty but with some help from each other, we managed to get dressed again.