Workout Buddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short pause. "Mmmm, I want you to... eat it."

"Eat what?"

"Eat my tight little butthole."

"Good girl. Now I'm going to stick out my tongue, I want you to lower yourself onto it, and just use my tongue as your own personal butt plug."

"Oh god..." Kayla moaned. I could feel her body trembling with anticipation. But she needed a little extra push to get started. I stuck out my tongue and lifted my head just enough to make contact with her asshole. Goddamn, I love that first taste... All my senses were on high alert, and Kayla gasped audibly as she lifted up in reaction to the sensation, then with a loud sigh she lowered herself right onto my tongue. No deep penetration, and I wasn't exactly being an immobile fuck stick - I immediately started circling my tongue around the rim of her anus as she enjoyed the first few sensations of having her asshole licked.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss. Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, yeeeeeeeeeeessssssss," she whispered straight up into the air as her ass naturally, almost involuntarily, started finding a circular grinding rhythm. Again, on my tongue. I was only too happy to get into the rhythm, allowing my tongue to probe deeper with each circular motion, tasting every centimeter of her butthole, in my own personal heaven. And hearing her immediate enjoyment only motivated me more to prolong and maximize every pleasure we would be sharing today.

Kayla adjusted her position slightly, spreading her ass even more, and started more of an up and down motion, clearly trying to draw my tongue deeper into her anal cavity. Sensing her desire, I prioritized penetrating her tight anus with a strong and stiff tongue. Pulling my tongue back into my mouth for more saliva and to enjoy the taste, I immediately resumed my assault on her bouncing butthole with a stiff, thrusting tongue, and gained quick access to the depths of her anus. Within a few short minutes, Kayla was officially taking my entire tongue up inside her butthole, and now in a constant state of moaning pleasure.

"Uuuunnnnhhhhhhhhhh ohooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss Jack oooooooooohhooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ooooohhhh mmmmpphhh" Bounce, bounce, bounce up and down and up and down my entire tongue sliding in and out of her no-longer-so-tight butthole. She had a very strong, regular rhythm, never letting my tongue fully out of her anus as she got used to the sensation and the depth of penetration. Before long she was spreading her asscheeks wide and taking an extra beat on the down thrust, and I could sense her trying to get my tongue as deeeeeeep as possible. I remember trying to open up my mouth as wide as possible as she pressed down, and giving just a little extra push and wiggle even though it felt like she might dislocate my jaw. Totally worth it, though!

Now on a down bounce she stayed in place, putting continuous pressure on my tongue and mouth, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeessssssss keep your tongue up my butthole Jack, yessssssss just like that. Wiggle it around, I can feel you stretching me out, oooohhh god oh god oh god YEEEEESSSSS, your tongue is my own fucking butt plug mmmmmmmmm keeeeep it in theeeere!" I held my tongue firm, desperately probing, tasting deep inside Kayla's anal tunnel and feeling the inner walls pressing from all sides, just a warm sheath for my tongue that I never wanted to leave. With her downward pressure, I was a little worried that my teeth might press into her surrounding ass flesh uncomfortably, but she definitely didn't mind. In fact, this soon became one of her "go-to" moves, holding my tongue as deep in her ass for as long as possible. Haha what a perfect girl!

Kayla began picking up the bouncing pace, and I could tell she was building herself to an orgasm already. She started rubbing her butt up and down my face, and I found myself giving long licks up, down and around her ass crack and butthole until she renewed her spread and started bouncing on my tongue again.

"Fuuuuuuuuck Jack you are tongue fucking my ass sooooooooo goooooooooood. This is amaaaaaaaziiiiing I love this sooooooooooo much. I am sooooooo wet, oh god oh god I'm gonna cum! I can't believe I'm gonna cum from your tongue in my ass! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" Kayla's body convulsed a few times as I tried hard to keep my tongue inside her butthole as she rode out her orgasm. I felt her anus pinch and contract against my tongue as I watched her silky cascading hair fall between her shoulder blades while she moaned straight up into the air.

Reluctantly I removed my tongue from her asshole for a second, "Mmmmmmmm damn, that was SO HOT Kayla. I think you might like this..."

I was not expecting her response. Her hand immediately reached back and grabbed my hair. "Shhhhh," she pulled my head back into her ass and rubbed against my face for a few seconds. Then she pushed my head back down, quickly turned around and looked into my eyes as she repositioned herself over my mouth, "Fuck you, baby. That was so good. Give me more, I want more, ok?" Her eyes were glazed with lust as she looked at me, pleadingly. I just nodded, and she nodded, "Mmm hmmm," and she pressed her butthole back against my closed mouth and started grinding. I quickly opened my mouth to begin a brief anal make out session and started french kissing and sucking on her anus. Kayla. Went. Wild.

From this angle, I could see how absolutely soaked Kayla was while she continued grinding her butthole on and in my mouth. She started laying back on my torso, and I reached around both of her thighs, slowly pressing and rubbing her clit with one hand while the other stroked the inside of her thigh. Such a beautiful, sensual dance, and I could feel her body responding in a way that told me we were on the exact same page on this erotic ride.

After a few minutes of circular grinding on my mouth broken up with periods of sliding her ass crack the entire length of my face and back, Kayla subtly repositioned herself so she was on her toes and able to create a little space to bounce her asshole up and down on my tongue again. She was still lying all the way back on my body, but slowly began taking my tongue all the way up her butt again and holding it there before moving up and repeating. At this point, my tongue easily stroked in and out of her anus, and I just held it firm and still so she could continue enjoying and controlling the ride. I saw her move one hand to her pussy, so I stopped rubbing her clit and moved both hands to her tits, squeezing and playing with each nipple as I watched up close her fingers alternate between entering her pussy and furiously rubbing her clit. I could literally see her pussy juices in strands every time she removed her fingers and played with herself. Her moaning was out of control again, and I had no doubt she was going to burst...

"God, I love how hungry you are, Jack... That's sooooo hot..." Kayla was now sitting up and intensely making eye contact as she slowly repositioned herself after her latest mini-orgasm.

"I thought you already knew that about me." I manage to blurt it out before her butt lowers again.

"I thought I did, too, but now it's with MY ass... Fuck, your tongue is in MY asshole, and I can't believe it. I'm sorry, I never knew it would feel this way and I don't want to stop... Is that ok?"

"Oh fuck yes, that's ok. Who are you talking to?"

"I'm not kidding, I just want you in my ass for awhile longer, okay? Just stay there, please..." she continues to slowly raise and lower her asshole on my tongue, with her growing confidence now sometimes playing "Just the Tip" before fully pressing down and grinding her anus against the base of my wide open mouth. Occasionally when she paused her bouncing for a moment, I would venture a few licks of her dripping wet pussy, scooping more evidence of her arousal before returning my devotions to her insatiable butthole. Kayla had settled in at this point, knowing her purpose and how she liked to get off, and she was almost nonchalant in getting to a heightened state of arousal, and staying there for an almost torturous amount of time. But this time she got even further, I saw her fingers as she was rubbing herself suddenly stop "Oooooohhhhh fuck Jack, if I cum again I think I'm gonna squirt..."

I didn't miss a beat, "Yes baby, squirt on me. Just fucking squirt on my face."

She didn't need any more encouragement. I had a close-up view of her fingers returning and touching her pussy in a quick and intricate pattern, an intimacy with her body only she could know. "Keep your tongue in my butthole Jack, I'm cumming, I'm cuuuuuuuuummmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnng ahhhhh aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" And a burst of her juices shot straight up and mostly over my head, only a bit on my hair, face and mouth, but I attacked her asshole with another deep thrust before sliding up to her pussy to drink in as much as possible. I already felt like I had drank a gallon of thicker girl cum tonight, but this was a different mixture... and no, it wasn't pee hahaha.

"That was sooooooo hot Kayla, do you squirt like that a lot?"

Kayla is coming down from her massive orgasm, barely registering, but her body is on autopilot as she continues to grind against my mouth, looking for more friction, suction, and penetration. She finally got her body and breathing back under control, but was absolutely NOT moving her ass from my face. "Never done that with someone, only done it by myself before. Ooooohhhh god...." She must have been incredibly aroused because she quickly worked herself up (with the help of my mouth and tongue) to another heightened state as if she was in a dream. I grunted my appreciation as I animalistically tried to lap up as much as I could. I had to quickly run a hand over my face to wipe off her juices and keep them out of my eyes, but I couldn't get enough of this.

"Damn Kayla, I LOVED that. Do that on me anytime you want, please!"

"Ok..." Her voice was suddenly soft and shy, but I could tell she was already concentrating on getting herself off again, as her perfect ass continued to grind and again find it's home over my mouth. After a few seconds, she sighed, lifted off my face and without a word, gracefully turned around AGAIN, pinning me between her legs, while quickly lowering her glorious anus back to my willing tongue.

Just before I re-established contact, her slightly parting butthole about an inch from my tongue, I heard Kayla whisper, "You're not going anywhere, right?"

I retracted my tongue for a moment, "Fuck no, I'm not."

"You can do this forever, right?"

"Yes, just keep that ass right here on my face."

Kayla just responded in the sexiest whimper-whisper that I'll always remember the sound of, "Fuck, I just want to do this forever, please don't stop... Please please please just keep doing this... I'm gonna keep going, ok?" I could still feel her body shaking as she reached back to find my mouth, spread her cheeks, and with small, slow motions, started grinding her asshole against my mouth until I opened up and stuck my tongue back out. Once Kayla felt my tongue against her anus again, she pulled her cheeks wide to open her butthole and slowly slid it back down on my tongue. Then uuuuuuuuupppp, and doooooooooowwwwwnnnn slowly and silky smooth at first, and I could feel the rhythm build as she started to go from grinding to bouncing, higher to the tip of my tongue, then all the way down until my entire tongue was inside her asshole, taking the full length of my tongue deep inside her anal canal. I could not believe how hot this was, and I could see in the mirror close to her bed how amazing this all looked. It was sort of an out-of-body experience as I watched the hot chick from my yoga class, eyes rolling to the back of her head then closing as she concentrated on grinding and bouncing and getting off to MY tongue. Just Kayla's ass and my face, and I honestly could not have been happier, focusing entirely on eating this beautiful girl's ass out for as long as she could take it.

And that's where my memory gets a little fuzzy - she literally sat on my face for hours. And she WOULD NOT stop! Kayla occasionally repositioned herself to face my feet, or face forward, but always holding my face down with her ass, and sometimes using her hands to hold me in place between her cheeks, especially when she had one of her countless body shaking orgasms. I even got her to squirt again with my tongue lodged deep up in her butthole and my fingers rubbing her pussy (which honestly must've been sore at that point), and after luxuriating in that cum bath and drinking her up, I definitely thought she'd be done... But no, she just paused for a second, I could feel her take a deep breath on top of me, then I felt her hand grab my chin to open my mouth and reposition me as she lowered her asshole to grind yet again! If it wasn't my favorite thing in the world, and my own personal heaven, I might have had a panic attack! But I knew that she knew just how much I loved this, and I couldn't be happier that she was just as into the ass eating, facesitting marathon as I was; we were both exactly where we wanted to be, so why waste time doing anything else...

I hate to admit it, but my tongue was numb and my jaw was worn out - I could barely move either. Still, I was able to hold it straight in the air as Kayla continued to find it over and over and over again, enveloping my tongue up inside her warm and welcoming butthole. I really don't know how she does it; she is absolutely tireless! Maybe it's her workout regimen, or sheer force of will, but she would not let me stop pleasuring her, and if you know anything about me by now, you know that I am NOT the one that would back off from this kind of challenge! So I resigned myself to the not unpleasant idea that I would be her personal cum toy for the long haul, and my tongue would be made to please her sweet asshole for as long as she could endure... Fuck, thinking about that first time with Kayla still makes me smile - I don't think she even knew what she was planning when she first sat on my face, but it quickly became apparent that she didn't plan on removing her asshole from my mouth for the foreseeable future.

After a very long, intensely pleasurable time, I decided to finally mix things up, but just a bit. As much as I hated to break the spell, I HAD to have one other thing I was hoping for as long as I had seen her at yoga. I pulled my tongue away from her grinding, and she immediately snapped out of her reverie and looked into my eyes (she was facing forward, at this moment) "No... Jack, why did you stop? Please don't stop, not now..."

"Baby, I just want to try something else for a second." She looked expectantly. "Can you do the splits? I'd love to have you do that on my face... "

Kayla's eyes lit up as she smiled and relaxed again, "You know I can! Which way do you want me?"

I pointed towards my feet. "Face that way."

Kayla, suddenly bursting with a new round of energy stood up, turned around, and slowly lowered into the splits while I was all eager anticipation. True, mechanically this wasn't much different from what we had been doing for a loooong time, but it looked so fucking good as I watched her gorgeous bottom descend, first to my chest, then, as I re-positioned the pillow for maximal access, I made my mouth the perfect landing spot for her butthole. She gasped and then laughed as she began bouncing up and down on my face, and I couldn't contain a laugh of absolute giddiness, though it was muffled by her anus in my mouth. As if I needed more convincing; this is where I always want to be.

The only drawback of this position was that it was a bit more work for Kayla. That said, it was definitely doing it for her - she was worked up again after a few minutes. "I love this so much, Jack. Can I go one more time?"

I dumbly mumbled "Mmmm hmmm" into her ass, but she got the gist. But to my surprise, she quickly turned around again, "It's so intense looking in your eyes when I cum like this on your face..." she smiled almost embarrassed, but with that gleam of mischief that was driving me wild.

"Hell yes. Mind if I go, too?"

Kayla just bit her lip and nodded yes as she lowered herself yet again on my face as I moved the pillow on my body and released my rock hard dick from my pants. As soon as I touched it, I knew I could cum in a second, but I still had "work" to do... She wasn't paying attention, anyway, just grinding and bouncing until in no time, she was ready to go.

"Look at me, Jack. Look at me while I cum on your faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!" We locked eyes as she exploded one more time, and I used the opportunity to jerk myself to completion. I was SO ready to go, that it literally took a few seconds. Then I was able to return my attention to the goddess who was still riding my face, albeit in a dazed kind of bliss. I greedily lapped up her cum, tired, but not ready to quit. Thankfully, it was clear Kayla wasn't either.

I know, usually when a guy cums, the party is over and the bar is closed haha. But I had to have one last piece of yoga zen before I was willing to call it a day. "Kayla," I managed to mumble out, "I want to do one more thing."

Kayla's eyes were closed and her body was moving seemingly on auto-pilot, "Anything you want, Jack."

"Get on all fours over there," I pointed my thumb to the side, "and relax..." She smiled lazily in satisfaction, slowly moved off of me, and got into position. I quickly wiped myself off, then moved in behind her, placing my legs underneath her so I was sitting upright and her knees were just outside of my hips. Then I wrapped one leg up over her back and pressed it against the back of her head so she was effectively pinned down, face down, ass up RIGHT IN MY FACE and we were twisted together like the sexiest pretzel you could imagine. Right where I always want to be, and I still had my job to do... Kayla gasped as I held her down with my foot, spread her cheeks WIDE and slid my tongue entirely up inside her butthole once again. Given all the work I had already put in today, her anus offered absolutely no resistance and I was free to tongue fuck her asshole deeply, slowly, as I felt the velvety texture of her anal canal gently sliding against my tongue. Every time I pulled fully out, I watched as her gaping anus quivered, but never quite closed before I slid my tongue deep again, tasting every centimeter of her insides that I could reach. And like I said, turns out I could reach pretty fucking deep. Kayla was almost in a catatonic trance, not able to move much in my grip, just moaning and gasping with every movement, swirl, wiggle, thrust of my tongue. She was feeling me devour her, making a goddamn meal out of her butt. And even after all of this time, I felt like I could never get enough... And after a few more blissful minutes, I felt her now familiar full body spasm in orgasm as I finally removed my tongue from her asshole, sealed my lips around her pussy, and sucked every last drop of girl cum out of her.

Slowly, we untangled our bodies, in completely satisfied exhaustion, and laid next to one another. I remember looking at Kayla as she closed her eyes for a second and just held an absolutely beatific smile. "What's going on in your mind right now? You look like you're in another place..."

"God, Jack, I am haha. Just thinking about how I wish I could have that every day. Zone out. Pure bliss."

"You know, we can definitely make that happen."

She opens her eyes and gives me a mischievous side-eyed look. "Yeah? Are you proposing something?"

"Just saying, you EVER need a fix, well, you know you can hit me up."

Kayla laughs out loud, "Sure, I'll just send out, like a "Bat Signal"... Although, I don't doubt you're being at least a little serious right now." She suddenly withdraws a bit, giving an almost bashful smile.