Workout Challenge Ch. 04

Story Info
Finally fuck MIL under the mountain.
4.4k words
4.56
10.2k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 08/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked in the rear view mirror at my mother in law spread across the back seats of the car. She was awake but had her eyes closed enjoying the journey to Wales. The day of her climb had arrived and Kev and I were driving her to the hotel we had booked to stay overnight.

Initially she wanted to travel alone, check into a hotel near the start point and then spend a night there after the walk before returning home. Kev and I had schemed a couple of days earlier that we would convince Val to let us go with her to make sure she was suitably warmed up before the climb and massaged well after it. After the blowjobs that we both got from her we wanted to finish the job and fuck her brains out.

Fortunately she agreed without much resistance and soon we would let her know of our intentions, to not let her climb the mountain at all and instead spend the next 24 hours spit roasting her.

We arrived at the hotel ahead of schedule, just after 8am, and had paid for early check in. Val had her own room with a queen bed and we had booked a twin room for Kev and I next door.

'I'll just freshen up and then we can grab some breakfast?' Val suggested as she opened her door.

'Yeah sure meet you in 15?' I turned the handle of my room door and held it open for Kev; he carried in the fold up table for Val's massage later. I followed him in with our own bags and dropped them in the corner.

'So after breakfast we come back to warm her up on the table.' Kev spoke excitedly. 'Then we do it?'

'Yep, I think it will be easy after the other day.' I couldn't contain my excitement either and had a huge grin plastered on my face.

We met Val in the hallway and went over to the diner just outside the hotel for a hearty breakfast with plenty of calories for the exercise planned later.

'Ok lads so once we finish here we will go back to the room and you'll be able to give me a warm up, I'll make the climb and I reckon I'll be back down by 5pm the latest.' Kev and I nodded in agreement as Val spoke. 'What are you boys going to do?'

'Oh well find something to do I'm sure.' I laughed to myself.

'Yeah there are plenty of pubs around.' Kev added.

Back in the hotel we approached our rooms.

'Get yourself comfortable Val and we will knock in about 10mins.' Kev spoke as I set up the table in Val's room.

Ten minutes later we were all in Val's large room, she was laying face down naked on the table and we were just in shorts with bottles of baby oil in our hands. We had decided to not overdo the oil today, enough to get her started but not too much where we wouldn't be able to get a grip of her body while fucking her. The massage went as normal, we started with Val's feet and worked up her calves and then her thighs, the muscle definition had improved massively over these last few weeks, then we started to work on her bum and lower back. She had gotten a little more curve now and it was a pleasure to play with.

'Oh boys that feels great thank you.' Val purred while we rubbed oil into her backside and soft insides of her thighs. 'But not too far yet ok? I want to make the climb first.'

Kev and I looked across at each other. 'Well we have a suggestion.' I spoke softly to keep Val relaxed. 'How about we have a little repeat of what happened the other day and after that Kev and I fuck you?'

We didn't stop massaging her while I gave her my proposal, but we felt her body tighten at the suggestion.

'Good idea Tony.' Kev spoke softly too and agreed with me. 'In fact, how about you don't climb the mountain at all and the two of us see how many loads we can give you before we check out tomorrow?'

She didn't respond but instead turned and sat up on the table looking at each of us.

'Well maybe I can give you a little blowjob before I make the climb but I am certainly not going to fuck you two. The whole point of the last month has been to climb the mountain, to prove to myself that I am still fit at 50.' Her face straight as she spoke, she seemed to be getting annoyed.

Kev stepped back from the table and pulled down his shorts, freeing his soft cock. 'Get off the table and on your knees.' He started to play with himself while he stared at Val.

I followed suit and stood next to Kev, my cock was already hardening. 'Tell you what, just come over and suck us and see how it goes.' I stood tall with my hands on my hips.

Val stepped off the table and got on her knees, not an ounce of fear was on her face and she looked defiant, not fussed about what we were making her do. She took me in her right hand and placed Kev's stiffening cock in her mouth.

She started by stroking we with her delicate fingers and bobbing her head up and down Kev's shaft. The blowjob was slow and measured, not as filthy as the other day and it felt like the passion was missing. Eventually she swapped, spat on my head and started to rub in circles, the tip of my penis was shiny and swollen. It soon disappeared into Val's mouth as she stroked Kev with her other hand.

After five minutes of back and forth between her hand and mouth I signaled to Kev and without a word we stepped either side of Val and helped her up from the arm, she tried to resist a little but the two of us were too strong and had caught her off guard.

'Boys...what the..!?' We lifting her off her feet cutting her sentence short and placing her on the table with her head dangling off the end, Kev stood and pointed his swollen cock right at her mouth.

'Open.' He demanded Val did as she was told. Within seconds the room was full of the moist sound of Kev's dick pumping in and out of Val's mouth, despite his aggressive demeanor he was gentle and wasn't ramming down her throat. Now it was time for my demands, silently I bent her legs up at the knees and placed her feet flat on the table, my hands on the inside of her thighs I attempted to pry them wide but she resisted.

'Umph no.' Val gave a muffled shout of resistance and tried to push me away with her hands. Kev saw to that and shoved his dick further into her throat and pinned her arms above her head. I looked over and met her gaze; her eyes were starting to water from the depth of Kev's cock.

'Open Val.' I felt her relax and I prized her legs wide exposing her pink pussy, it shined and the skin was flushed. I touched her outer lips and then slid my finger down the middle feeling her moisture. I brought my face down to her opening and licked up and down, Val's hips bucked and she spread her legs even wider for me. She was easy to break. I stroked her with my tongue, giving her gentle kisses and then sharp nips with my teeth. She reacted with soft moans of pleasure with each stroke and every touch.

I wrapped my arms around her thighs and rubbed her stomach, my hands snaked up her body and grabbed her soft tits. I gripped them and circled her nipples; I could hear her moan with Kev still in her mouth. After another 10 minutes of eating her out I moved away and grabbed her by the torso, Kev pulled out and gripped her upper body and we moved her to the bed. We positioned her on her back with her head dangling over the edge again.

Val had a moment to catch her breath before Kev placed his hand on the sides of her face and kissed her passionately. I spread her legs again as I knelt between her thighs and lined the tip of my penis with her waiting pussy. Kev pulled his lips away and spoke to Val directly with a handful of hair in his fist. 'Tony is going to fuck you now. Then I'm going to fuck you. This is going to be the first fucking of many today. Do you understand?'

Val gasped as I shoved my thick cock into her, she smiled at Kev and gently whispered 'Yes.'

I couldn't believe I had my cock buried in my mother in law, I held still for a minute to let her relax and then slowly rolled my hips to pump in and out of her. Leaning forward slightly I placed my hands on her sides to grip her body.

Kev was side on kissing passionately, he pulled away and repositioned with a leg either side of her head and his balls over her mouth, he lowered them between her lips and stroked himself while I continued to slide in and out at a steady pace. Her mouth full with Kev's heavy balls, her soft, muffled moans filled the room.

I shifted my position and pulled her legs over my shoulder, with Val's flexibility if she bent her knees then her feet would be at face height and this gave me an opportunity to suck on her glorious toes while I fucked her. Kev shifted position as well and now had his ass over Val's mouth, every few strokes he would alternate between balls, gooch and hole while she sucked, licked and tongue fucked whatever was put to her lips. Val's arms had snaked around his hips and played with his nipples and shaft.

Her foot right to my face, I sucked her toes ferociously while increasing my rhythm. My tongue slid between her perfectly manicured nails, I licked her soles and nibbled on her ankles. Val's hips bucked, her arms gripped the bed sheets and she threw her head back as she came hard. Her senses had been overloaded with the pleasure and her guttural moan filled the room. Kev stepped off to let her breath and I pulled out after kissing up her leg.

Her respite was short lived, Kev was already on his back on the bed and I lifted Val up and placed her over him, he lined up his cock against her glowing pussy and slammed into her. Val moaned again and Kev thrust his hips upwards, pumping in and out of her. I stood over him on the bed and lined up my glistening cock to her mouth, my oily hands swept back her damp hair into a messy handful and held it back, she looked up at me with fire in her eyes and a smile on her face. Her face shiny with sweat and spit, eyes watering and breathing heavily. Now it was my turn to use her mouth.

My cock slid right down to her throat with no resistance, I placed my other hand behind her head and pumped steadily to let her warm up. She took it comfortably and I upped my pace, eventually my thrusts were timed between Kev's and before she knew it Val was getting fucked in her mouth and pussy in unison. Kev's balls slapped against her ass and mine against her chin, she dribbled and moaned at the same time.

Pulling out with a pop I tilted her head back and violently placed my mouth against hers. Her warm wet lips smother mine, our tongues mingled and we shared our saliva passionately. As I pulled away she nibbled my bottom lip and laughed, sticking her tongue out, I gathered the spit in my mouth and shot it into hers before locking lips again. All the while Kev was viciously pounding her he shouted he was going to cum, and signaled for Val to come down to him.

He pulled out and slid up the bed as Val lowered down to his cock and he mouth fucked her to completion. His moan was loud and long and his cock didn't leave her mouth. Val took every drop of his seed and nothing was wasted, she swallowed and smiled at him, placing gentle kisses on his softening shaft.

With her ass in the air I placed myself behind her and shoved my cock into her gaping pussy. She moaned and now I thrust vigorously, I desperately needed to release and within half a minute I shot my load into her. My head dropped back and I gasped at the ceiling and flopped onto the bed. We were a tangle of bodies, covered in sweat, oil and bodily fluids. The room a choir of ragged breaths until eventually Val's breaths softened then Kev's and finally I drifted off too.

---

I woke up and looked at my watch, 12:15. We had slept for a couple hours and I was alone in the bed, sticky and thirsty. I grabbed a glass from the table and slowly walked towards the bathroom, the shower was running and the door was ajar. I quietly pushed it further look in, Val stood in the large double shower, her body wet and one leg propped up on the built in seat. Kev knelt in the water and lapped at her pussy, her hands were tangled in his dark hair and her hips moved in circles. Biting her lip she said something to him I couldn't make out.

Kev stood and softly kissed her, one hand behind her head and the other on her hip. It was totally different to the assault we had given her earlier. He gently pushed her against the glass, she flinched at the cold as he propped her slender leg on the seat again. Kev lined up his shaft with her opening and slid in, all the while their lips never separated and he gently fucked her as I watched Val's ass, two globes of tanned skin, pressed against the wet glass.

I sat on the stool in the corner of the room and my sticky cock came to life, I grabbed the oil from the bed and covered my hand, gently stroking as I watched them fuck. Kev said something to her, drowned out by the noise she turned around and pressed her front against the glass, her hands and tits spread on the glazing her nipples looked huge. Kev entered her again and picked up the pace while he fucked her from behind, he kissed up her back and buried his face into her neck, licking and biting while he brought himself to completion inside of her.

Val moaned in pleasure, she looked at me and smiled that wicked smile, pressed her full lips against the glass and left a kiss for me. Kev had his last few strokes before pulling out and kissing her himself before opening the shower door to get out. I praised their performance while Kev grabbed towels, handing one to Val first.

'Not yet mate, she's coming with me.' I walked over to my still dripping mother in law and held her hand, guiding her to the bedroom. Silently she followed me and sat on the bed.

'My ass though ok? My pussy is sore.' She had grabbed the oil as she left the bathroom, laying back and putting her legs in the hair she poured it between her lips, mingling with Kev's cum it slicked its way down and covered her puckered asshole. As she spread it, I lined up with her at the edge of the bed; the height was perfect for me.

'You done this before?' I asked.

'A few times with John, but it's been a while so go slow.'

I nodded in understanding and eased myself into her tight hole. She was snug but not painful and after a few strokes we both relaxed. My pace quickened and I leaned forward to taste her lips, she gently kissed back before we parted and I continued to fuck her ass. Val smiled and Her heavy breasts bounced while I thrust.

'Bend over again.' I commanded while pulling out. Val got on her knees and spread her cheeks. This time I entered her harder; she gasped gently and relaxed before I continued my measured pounding. The fact that I was ass fucking my wife's mother after I had just watched my brother in law do her in the shower was bringing me close to a finish but I needed her close to me when I came.

'Can you come up to my chest?' I asked. Val arched her back and lifted up towards me, her back against my wet chest I sunk my teeth gently into her shoulder, my hands free to roam her body they went straight to her soft breasts. I played with them as my orgasm rose.

'I'm close Val.' I whispered into her ear passionately. She moved her hand up to my face and I felt her muscles tighten around my shaft as I continued to build my orgasm.

My own hands moved, one to her groin and the other to her face. I sunk two fingers into her mouth and rubbed her clit with the other. It was slippery, I didn't care that Kev's cum was on my hands; I just wanted to pleasure her and fill her with my seed. Swapping hands as I came, Val sucked the cocktail of her and Kev's cum off my fingers, and I held her close. My hips bucked before slowing down; finally we came to a stop and just breathed. Pulling out Val turned and kissed me and I staggered back. Kev sat in a chair in the corner and grinned with half a tent in his boxers.

'I need to shower, and we need to eat.' I panted. 'Order whatever you guys want, and see if you can get housekeeping to change our sheets.'

Housekeeping came while I was in the shower. Kev laughed that the maid's nose had twitched at the smell of sex in the room before looking and realizing that all three of us had been in here. She couldn't change the sheets and leave quick enough. They had ordered pizza while and within half an hour they arrived. We sat in silence and ate one each to regain our strength before falling asleep.

---

I woke up naked on the bed next to Kev, my cock moist and warm. Looking down Val was kneeling between us stroking one and sucking the other. Kev was coming round as well; I looked at the clock, 6pm.

'Good, you're both awake, now I've recovered a little down there I want you both this time.' Val returned to Kev's dick and stroked mine. It took us a few minutes and we started to stiffen again, I was almost at full mast with Val licking my shaft up and down and Kev was about halfway there when he got up and positioned himself behind Val's ass. He buried his face between her cheeks and feasted on her hole, I could hear his lips smacking on her ring and after another five minutes Kev was rock hard again, he slathered himself with oil and squirted some at Val before slowly entering her.

He slipped in easier than he thought and began pumping steadily, meanwhile I had sat up and placed my hands loosely around Val's neck, we began kissing passionately, our tongues danced as she rocked to the beat of her anal fucking. I slid one of my hands down her front, between her swinging breasts, over her naval and down to her warm pussy.

My other hand still on her throat I whispered to her, 'How are you feeling down there?'

'Still a little sore, but I need you both.' My fingers slid in as she spoke, the lube from the oil Kev poured was everywhere and I started to match his pace with my fingers, curving them and stroking her insides she began to heat up.

'Get on my cock.' I requested and sat back with my cock pointing straight up.

Kev stopped for a moment as Val sat on me and leaned forward with her face next to mine, hands on my chest. Kev slid into her ass again and I felt our balls touch, it didn't bother me, it was going to happen a lot today. The majority of the movement was coming from the other two so I used my hands to explore Val's body. My hands gripped her ass cheeks and spread them to give Kev a better view, I heard him say 'oh yeah' and starting pumping harder. His weight against Val slid her up and down my shaft meaning she was slowly fucking me as we rocked. Her face over mine we locked lips again, harder this time but with just as much passion, she bit and chewed on my face while we fucked.

Soon I needed another go on her ass so we swapped and Kev lay under her, his tongue buried in her mouth and I submerged myself into her gaping ass. Still tight and a snug fit I started slow and steady, my heavy balls swinging and brushing Kev's before slapping against Val, I started to pick up the pace and Kev changed the angle of his hips. Val liked this and pulled her mouth away from Kev, propping up on her hands she came from the double fucking, it was a gentle orgasm and I felt there was more to come.

Sliding out and stepping back I guided Val around and Kev propped up his wet cock for her ass, she sat on it and I stuck myself into her front aggressively. Val lay flat on Kev's chest, her arms up over her head she grabbed Kev's hair. I folded her legs back and thrust in and out with all my weight. Kev's hands explored her body, they started with her tits, squeezing and pinching. Then up to her face, one hand around her throat and the other in her mouth, Val bit his fingers as my cock got her close to orgasm again. Then he moved both hands down to her clit; he rubbed in circles and tilted his hips upward. I could feel the tip of his shaft against mine through Val's insides and it felt amazing for me I couldn't imagine what it was doing for her.

This time her orgasm wasn't gentle, she screamed out loud with the pleasure from every angle taking over her body. Leaving her twitching I pulled out and sat on the sofa, Kev helped her up and guided her to me, pushing her back onto my waiting shaft. I positioned my hips off the edge of the sofa and lay flat so that I could thrust, Val slid my cock into her ass and lay on me, my hands immediately went to her bouncing tits. Kev slid into her pussy, hooked her legs over his arms and started to fuck her. With my position on the sofa I was able to fuck from the back just as hard as Kev was from the front and Val moaned over and over again, I wasn't sure how long she could take it for, the aggression and relentless pounding she had received from us must be taking its toll I thought. She shook and shuddered as wave after wave of orgasm came over her body, eventually she broke.

12