Workout Challenge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No, no more, I cant take it. Ahhhhh.' Her pleas for us to stop were punctured by groans of pleasure and we refused to stop. I had latched my mouth onto her shoulder, I bit, sucked and licked everything I could, my tongue snaked in and out of her ear and her entire neck had gone red. My hands mauled her body, I squeezed her throat making her moan, when she moaned my fingers filled her mouth and when she struggled to breath I moved back to her tits. Meanwhile Kev had practically folded her in half, he leaned forward sucking on her nipples and when I noticed I pinched the areolas. He bit them and turned them crimson while I cupped and squeezed the outsides.

Val's body was a mess, her skin red from the intense fucking and glistening from the mixture of lube and bodily fluids. I could feel my orgasm coming, my pumping steadied and I let the wave rush over me. At the same time Kev had started to tense and I could feel his rhythm becoming ragged. Within a few seconds of each other we released our loads into our mother in law. Val's ass clamped around me and I could only assume she did the same to Kev as we filled her with our seed. Kev pumped a couple more strokes before stumbling back onto the bed, sprawled out staring at the ceiling. I was stull buried in Val from behind so sat up and lifted her to lay her on the sofa; I sat on the chair in the corner panting.

Val looked a state, her skin raw, love bites coming up on her neck and shoulders. Her tits crimson and her pussy and ass leaked cum onto the sofa. Her face was a mixture of sweat and tears, her hair spread across her face. No one spoke.

After I had gathered my senses I realized how physical we had been with our mother in law.

'Val? Are you ok?'

She raised a shaky hand in a thumbs up and slowly propped herself against the arm of the sofa. Kev was still staring at the ceiling. Val wiped her hair out of her face and back over her head, she was smiling.

'My sister turns 50 next year, I will have to tell her how such good trainers you both are.'

12