Workout Worship Pt. 01

Story Info
A foot slave worships his Princess after a workout.
1.4k words
4.38
20.6k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subboi23
Subboi23
40 Followers

Nick heard his phone buzz. He dropped the book he was reading checked it. Finally Princess Jade had texted him! He felt his heart flutter in anticipation. The text was short and simple. It read 'pick me up from the gym. I'll be waiting outside in 20 minutes.' There was also an address. Putting the address into his GPS, Nick saw that it was 24 minutes away. He hurriedly arose from his chair and grabbed his shoes. He was walking out the door within a minute of receiving the text. He texted Princess that he was on the way. She replied 'Good boy. Don't keep me waiting if you want your treat.'

For the entire ride Nick wondered what his treat would be. She had promised him a treat over a week ago if he obeyed her orders. He had sent her money three times and hadn't had an orgasm in 9 days. It had been over 2 weeks since he had been in Princess Jade's presence. His deprived cock was hard in anticipation of what lay ahead. Whatever his treat was, he knew he would enjoy it and would do anything his dominant Princess demanded of him.

Princess Jade was already standing outside when her bitch pulled up. Nick quickly got out of the car and ran to her side. He took her duffel bag and placed it in the back seat before opening the passenger door for her. She slid in without a word.

Once Nick got back in the car, he noticed Princess was still wearing her work out clothes. She had on her tight body suit that he had bought her a few months ago along with a a pink tank top and some short green workout shorts. Princess usually wore sandals when they were together and Nick enjoyed staring at her pretty toes whenever he he could, but today she still had on her white and baby blue gym shoes. Princess didn't speak much as they drove back to Nick's house. She took his phone and started playing music she liked. She asked him how his day had been and a few other small talk questions, but made no mention of what she had in store for him.

As soon as they got to his house, Nick ran to the bedroom the change the sheets. Princess always demanded that he have fresh sheets on the bed for her, along with her own special Princess pillow. Once the bed was prepared to her liking, Princess Jade sat on the edge of it. Nick quickly assumed his position on his knees in front of her. As he gazed up at her, he could still see beads of sweat dotting her forehead and rolling down her neck. She still oozes class and femininity and Nick, as always, thought his Princess looked absolutely gorgeous. "Take my shoes off," Princess demanded. Her toy quickly unlaced and slid off both of her sneakers. Princess lifted her feet and pressed both sweaty socks on her slave's face with her toes pressing against his eyes and her heels by his mouth. "Breath in slut. Enjoy my scent." Nick took as deep a breath as he could manage. The scent of her sweaty socks was overpowering and intoxicating. He had smelled his Goddess's feet many times, but never like this.

The was an acridity to it that stung his nose as he continued to breath in deeply. He could feel all his willpower melting away. The strong odor aroused him greatly. He was completely at Princess Jade's mercy. After several deep sniffs, Nick was instructed to stick his tongue out. Princess preceded to slowly slide her socked foot down his tongue. The taste was more intense than the smell. Very salty with the sweat mostly overpowering the softer, skin flavor that Nick usually enjoyed when tasting Princess's feet. After he had licked the length of each sock three times, Nick was ordered to remove her socks. He went to set them aside, but Princess's harsh voice cut in, "Put one in your mouth. I want to hear you sucking the sweat out." Her slut obliged. He shoved one sock in his slutty mouth and began sucking as hard as he could. He quickly swallowed any liquid that seeped from the sock into his eager mouth. As he sucked her sock, Princess placed her bare feet in the same position on his face where her stocking feet had rested previously. Once again, Nick inhaled deeply. He continued to suck out as much sweat from her dirty sock as possible as he inhaled the aromatic aroma of her bare sweaty feet.

Princess instructed Nick to spit her sweaty sock out so that he may proceed to clean her feet. She placed her right foot on her slave's head and her left in front of his eager, worshiping mouth. "Lick from heel to toe," she demanded. Nick placed his tongue on her sweaty heel and slowly but firmly licked up the entire length of her sweaty foot. The taste of the sweat was less acrid than the sweat he had sucked out of her sock. This foot sweat was mixed with the natural taste of Princess's foot. It was far more organic and Nick felt a special bond with his Princess as he dutifully licked and swallowed the sweat from the bottom of her feet. Sometimes in the past while the licking the bottom of Princess's feet, Princess would get ticklish, giggling and removing her feet and once accidentally kicking her bitch in the face. On this occasion however, perhaps due to the sweat perhaps due to Nick learning how to lick without tickling, there was no feeling but pleasure coursing through Princess Jade's body. Princess was allowing this post workout tongue bath as a reward for her slave. He had expressed interest in worshiping her sweaty body multiple times. Princess was skeptical of how this would feel for her at first. She took pride in always being clean and presentable, even around slaves. As Nick slavishly licked the bottom of her dirty foot, a tingle of dominance and unique pleasure she had not experienced before filled her with pride. It felt incredible having a tongue slide over her dirty feet. It didn't feel awkward at all. Both parties were in their proper place. He of the worshiping slave willing to do anything commanded, she of the Divine spoiled Princess who deserved to have whatever she wanted, and could receive those desires on command.

After several sensuous licks Princess said, "good boy, now I need you to lick between my toes." She kept her other foot on his head, stroking his hair with her toes.

Nick slid his tongue in between her big and second toe and swirled it around. It was wetter than the bottom of her foot had been, but didn't taste any stronger. He eagerly swallowed any liquid his tongue came in contact with. It felt so good to be cleaning Princess's feet. He hoped she was enjoying it as much as he was. Nick quickly darted his tongue between all of her toes. After 3 times back and forth licking between every toe, all the sweat was gone and Princess's foot was only moist with saliva from her slave's eager tongue. Once he had finished his thorough toe cleaning, Princess instructed him to kiss the top of her foot and thank her. Nick planted a fat wet kiss on the top of her foot and said, "thank you Princess for allowing me to clean your sweaty feet. It is truly an honor."

Princess chuckled. He was so pathetic and weak, he was putty in her hands to mold however she saw fit.

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself footslut. This is meant as a treat for you for being obedient this week, but Princess is enjoying it so much that it may become a regular thing."

"Thank you Princess, I would enjoy that very much."

"You're welcome. Now stop talking and get back to licking. My other foot needs your tongues attention." Princess switched her feet, placing the clean one on his shoulder instead of his head and moving the still sweaty one in front of his face. Without any further instruction he began to lick and worship it, just as he had the first. Jade laid back on her Princess pillow and savored the attention, noticing her pussy getting wet from something other than sweat. There was still much work for her slut's tongue to do.

Subboi23
Subboi23
40 Followers