All Comments on 'Workplace Affair with a Hot Wife'

by samandjean

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Now you talk about real life event

this is one and a big one at that...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

What is it with Literotica? Everyday they post this cucky loser humiliation crap and apparently refuse to identify and post the other side favored by many readers. Both Irondragon and Stangstar06 as well as JPG have posted on sol yet nothing here. QHML1 has a LW story dated today on his profile but it is not listed in the days production. Lit your bias is showing. Stop and post everything!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well, Sam

now that you have written this, what does Jean think about it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another

...poorly written, non-erotic story about two cheating scumbags. Don't waste your time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
All About 'I'

'I' felt this, 'I' felt that, it was the highlight of 'my' life, etc. etc. ad nauseatingly etc. What about the people they promised to honor?

Selfish people doing stupid things to gratify themselves at the expense of innocent people who trusted them. Wow! Ain't that thrilling? NO. SEXY? NO. Sad? Oh yes.

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerover 10 years ago
Interesting mix

Loving wives stories seem to fall into two categories. (1) Extramarital affairs that may or may not be condoned by the spouse, and(2) cheaters who get caught and punished. Your story seems to combine both without clearly being either. Your character could not help but find himself yielding to temptation, and he clearly enjoyed many aspects of it, and yet there were problems that he experienced at the time and those same issues prevented a recurrence. Maybe he was not caught and punished, but he grew emotionally and realized this was not for him.

Thanks for sharing the story. It seemed very real.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
Okay. That's intricate and you take us

into the heart of the matter. It reads true such is the detail of swinging emotions. Good writing author and interesting.

4* and thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
x_dickless_x

Intricate, that's another word for retarded isn't it dickless? I think in the future you should just use the correct word in the first place to prevent confusion. You should have just said: "That was retarded!!"

The score for retarded stories is 1* of course.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
Retarded? That's so sharp!

That's such a snappy adjective. I wish I'd thought of that. But you're 100% correct on one thing, screwball - I'm totally fucking dickless. There are no dicks in my life. You see that thing hanging down between your "girlfriend's" legs? That's a dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

Fucking idiots make senseless comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Close to Home

Great story and the details are almost EXACTLY like what I went through in a similar affair. It's almost as if I wrote it! Great job.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
The question is the future

Clueless husband story. I am interested in such women how many percentage of them becomes serial cheater in the future of their marriage. I think a minority of them. I wrote a story and I published on SOL (storiesonline dot net), where the work place cheating was uncovered after 19 years later (there was a non DNA test proof daughter from that cheating) and the betrayed husband changed the wife to a better woman......"Skeleton from the Cupboard: Sarah and Frank". In my story the exwife told she was faithful after the end of her cheating for 19 years. I wanted to show that she told the truths and she had not any cheating affair after this one year long one.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
This was my intent to say..............

I am sorry exactly: I am interested in such women how many percentage of them DO NOT BECOME serial cheater in the future of their marriage. I think a minority of them.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Clueless husband story

BTW I think this sort of story would go to the new hub together with Revenge, Consequence, TLW, Reconcilation, if the owner of the Literotica divided LW hub into two hubs. The cheating wife's husband would not have liked his wife's affair if he had known it..............Children project would have been deleted............

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Nice !!

I so admired you put in the downside of an affair that exists without even getting caught. This addictive entanglement had the narrator risking both job & marriage. Frankly I'm surprised the woman, as she was described,didn't out him. The buildup & culmination was also sterling in terms of description. Very well done !

ryu77ryu77over 10 years ago
Liked it

This story looked like it could have happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
okaaaaay.....

Pretty well written, if leaving the characters somewhat lacking in depth.

We want to like them, but the story comes off more as a chronicle than a tale rich with characters you can't help but love or hate and a chain of events.

We never got to know the spouses of these two slimes, so missed a great opportunity to see how, if they really did, they pulled it off without the spouses having a clue.

My own experience suggests that nothing that intense could have gone on for that long without one or both of the aggrieved spouses at least suspecting.

Hm-mms, sounds like another story to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not so far out as it may seem!

The characters and back story were a little thin, but this has a ring of reality to it.

What you write, you write well.

Take the risk to expand your characters into real people and tell the other story, maybe as a thread within the main story, about other significant characters and what goes on in their lives while the front story plays out.

What I can't buy, is that there were no apparent issues in either marriage.

How could two people be that passionate and not create questions in their respective husband's/wife's minds?

I've never seen that, except in one case where the spouses were surprised, hurt, angry etc. when it all came out, but it also turned out that they were,both distracted by their own affairs!

Keep it up, you're getting better and better.

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3over 10 years ago
Please Use The Correct Words

I liked this story. It was very well told. However, I do wish the writers here--you're not the only one--would use the correct words for the situations. In this story, you used peaked (on top of a cycle) instead of piqued (stimulate interest in something) and site (a place, as in campsite) instead or sight (a vision--she was a sight to see).

samandjeansamandjeanover 10 years agoAuthor
More info on this story from the author

I appreciate the comments made. I found it interesting that some found the story unrealistic or the characters not real. In fact, this story is 100% true with no embellishment. The woman and man (me) are portrayed truthfully. Obviously, the fault lies with my writing skills.

I know I was very fortunate not to have lost my job or marriage from this affair. "Cheryl" was a complicated person, but not a bad one. Like most of us, she had very fine characteristics and others not so fine. I was also very fortunate to have been well-liked at work. Another co-worker who had a similar experience was exposed by others and lost his job. He was not so well-liked.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Absolutely “true”, lame ass work porn. Sure it is sammie.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

If this is “true”, than y’all’s some dumb mofos.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous