Workplace Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We closed the gap between us and embraced. Her naked breasts engulfed mine and that felt wonderful. As our engorged nipples grazed against each other and then as they were pressed firmly together even stronger surges of erotic excitement roared through me. Our arms were round each other as we once more kissed. This time as they roamed around the other's body they were on bare flesh and not the material of the other's clothing. Her back was so smooth and silky and so different to that of my husband or others that I had caressed and stroked in the dim and distant past. 'Not a hair in sight' I smiled to myself as both of my hands drifted downwards and onto the elastic and lace of her panties. Her arms that were round me slid downwards so that her hands slid down the back of legs outside my skirt until they rested on the bare skin at the back of my knees. Slowly she lifted her hands upwards taking my skirt with them until they rested on my bum.

"Is this really necessary?" she asked breaking our kiss and resting her chin on my shoulder so that her gaze, I suddenly worked with a jolt, was directed right at Paul. Again that worrying thought hit me. 'Have they been up to something?'

"No I guess not," I whispered realising with an even bigger jolt that the thought instead of worrying me simply excited me more. I didn't mind if they had, or did I?

I moved away slightly and turned so I could look at Paul. Reaching behind me I slid the zip down and let the skirt fall to the floor. Although usually pretty fastidious about my clothes I couldn't be bothered to pick it up. Paul smiled at me and again nodded encouragingly making me wonder what was going through his mind as he alternated his gaze between Sarah and me.

We slid into each other's arms again and I felt her fingers slip inside the thin slither of lace at the back of my thong. Almost simultaneously our hands alighted on the other's cheeks and we both gripped them and pulled so that our stomachs and pubic mounds were squashed together.

With our breasts merged together, our arms round each other and our stomach and mounds pressed against the other we kissed. Now it was a totally sexual kiss. There was no holding back. Our lips squirmed and our tongues duelled and plundered the other's mouth. We slurped, groaned and sighed as our bodies took over from our minds. Somehow we moved towards the bed and laid on it on our sides, our mouths still clamped our arms round each other. My hands were on Sarah's bum inside her panties and suddenly nothing seemed more apt or important than for them to come off. I pushed with the backs of my hands so they rolled down a little baring her bum that I stroked. Slipping my hands round to the sides I pulled them down a little as well. Sarah broke our kiss and whispered.

"Mrs Richardson what do you think are you doing?"

Simple Mrs Vernon, taking your knickers off."

"Well if that's the case," she giggled grabbing my thong and pushing that down past my hips. "I think we both do it."

"What a good idea," I smiled moving away from her pushing my thong down my legs and off as she did the same with her boy shorts. As I stared at Sarah's nudity and her very womanly body and watched her gaze run up and down mine the enormity of what we were doing hit me. I put my hands on her shoulders and leaned in close to her.

"Oh Sarah what are we doing?" I sighed.

"I don't know for sure Chrissy. Are you worried?"

That made me grin as I replied. "I don't know for sure do you?"

We both giggled.

"Paul?" I called out.

"Yes Chrissy."

"Is that ok, are you alright with this?"

He came over and sat on the edge of the bed next to Sarah. I looked across her at my husband and saw the very noticeable bulge in his trousers and where he was supporting himself with his hand on the bed it was near to or touching Sarah's hip. I wondered whether he was going to signify his agreement by joining in, but he didn't and instead said.

"Seeing you two like this is the most erotic thing I think I have ever seen; it's wonderful."

"So," I said sitting up and leaning forward my arm grazing against Sarah's. "It's ok if we carry on?"

"Yes of course please don't stop," he smiled resting his hand on Sarah's shoulder, running it along that and down her other arm in a rather proprietorial way again making me wonder, particularly when she didn't move as she took his caress in her stride. He got up and moved back to his chair off to the side of the room, his erection being very evident and I noticed Sarah staring.

"So Sar, we now have my lord and master's approval, don't we?" I said as we both rolled onto our sides facing each other.

We snuggled into each other's arms as she muttered. "Approval for what though Chrissy?"

Glancing across at Paul I said smiling. "Well I imagine anything. Did you have something special in mind?"

Reaching out she ran the back of her fingers across my cheek and chin, down my neck and onto my chest where they stopped just above where the swell of my breasts began

"Not really other than what I imagine two women who love each do when naked and in bed," she said very seriously.

"More like a right pair of old tarts?"

"Maybe dyke tarts at that?" she replied making us both giggle as we thought about what the telesales guys had said.

"Well if you are a dyke tart then let me get at you," she went on still giggling.

"Not just a dyke tart Sar but a gorgeous one as well?" I said kissing her.

"Two gorgeous ones Chrissy," she said putting her arms round my waist and pulling our bodies together.

We kissed. This time, though we kissed with more than our mouths. We used all of our bodies. Our breasts merged together, our tummies touched and I felt the amazing sensation of my friend's pubic hairs pressing against mine. Our legs somehow became entangled and our hands roamed more freely now up and down the other's back and onto the succulent swellings of our nicely formed bums.

We both moaned and groaned, sighed and grunted as we experienced new feelings and sensations.

"Oh this is so good Chrissy, so exciting."

"Yes Sar, yes it is I just don't know what to think."

"I do Chrissy I do."

"And what's that?"

"Paul, please forgive," she surprised me by saying.

"Of course Sarah, go for it, say what you feel."

"What I feel is," she went on pausing and looking right into my eyes. "I think I want to fuck you."

Those words seemed to hang in the air and certainly in my mind. 'She wants to fuck me.' It rang round my mind. 'A woman wants to fuck me.' It seemed unreal. 'My friend Sarah has said that she wants to fuck me?'

Could this really be happening? Were we really naked lying on bed? Had we kissed, had I caressed her breasts and had she put her hand up my skirt and touched my most intimate place?

The answers yes to those questions were screaming inside my head. Yes, I want her to fuck me, yes I want to be fucked by a woman and yes I want that woman to be my work friend Sarah.

"Then my dear you had better get on and fuck me hadn't you?" I muttered loving hearing those words spewing from my mouth.

We kissed and squashed our breasts together as her hand slid downwards across my stomach and onto my pubic mound. She pushed me gently so that I was almost fully on my back and fumbled her fingers down further. I parted my legs to help her gain easier access to where we both wanted those fingers to be and my body jerked as they slid along my soaked slit. She 'played' with me for a while before suddenly pushing one or two fingers up me.

"Oh fuck yes Sarah,'" I moaned as the sensational feelings hit me. My head rolled to one side and my gaze caught Paul's. He smiled and nodded as I lay there in wonderment at I was being finger fucked by a woman as my husband looked on.

"Is it good darling? She whispered into my ear?

"Oh my god yes," I groaned as the pent up emotions of the orgasm that had been hanging around waiting to erupt since she had first put her hand up my skirt started.

My eyes were closed and my mouth was open as I struggled to get my breath. She began sliding her fingers in and out of me and just like the hook on the rabbit dildoe does, she was rubbing my clit with her thumb.

I gripped the flesh on her bum with one hand and roughly squeezed and pinched it probably too hard, but I couldn't stop myself as I started to cum. I had to hold more, feel more and touch more of her and I reached out for her breast. It was tightly pressed against mine so I could not get my hand to it until so considerately she lifted herself up leaving a gap between us. I slid my hand between us and cupped her breasts. I squeezed and it felt fantastic.

"Oh, oh oh, Sarah, yes, yes, yes, oh fucking yes," I groaned now totally out of control.

I moaned grabbing her wrist and pulling on it trying to increase the sensations by getting the fingers deeper in me. Of course I couldn't, but that didn't matter for my climax broke and all hell was let loose in my mind and body.

Strangely, unlike with a man when my sex drive diminishes after we both cum, probably because I know there will be no second coming for him, almost as soon as I finished I wanted more. Sarah had cuddled me and pulled my head to her breasts that I had kissed and licked and I had gripped her buttocks as she finger-fucked me. When I finished and she removed her fingers my face was still pressed against her boob with her nipple close to my mouth. It was the most natural thing for me to do. I licked it, eased it into my mouth and sucked on it.

The low moan and her saying. "Oh yes Chrissy yes," prompted me without thinking to slide my hand between her legs, through her natural, untrimmed bush of tawny coloured pubes and right onto the soaked pinkness of her womanhood. I found her clit and revelled in feeling her body go rigid and her arms go round my neck pulling me even closer to her chest as a long, low moan escaped from her mouth. Clearly and quite noisily she started to cum.

It really was an amazing experience to hold a woman as she went through the ecstasy and traumas of an orgasm. I experienced a range of emotions as I held her with my fingers buried deep inside her body: pride that I had done this to her, pleasure that I enjoyed it, power that I could make this happen, satisfaction that our lovemaking was working for both of us and a sexual arousal, the like of which I had not felt before.

At last the convulsions in her body stopped, her breathing slowed down and got back to normal, her eyes opened and our gazes met. Knowing how sensitive a woman gets down there in the immediate post climatic moments I slowly and gently removed my two fingers from her soaked hole. I held onto her with my face pressed against her breast.

"Oh my god Chrissy, that was amazing."

"Yes Sar it was for me too."

"As good as when I did it to you?"

"In a different way yes," I replied as we lay on our backs with our shoulders touching.

"We are a pair aren't we?"

"Yes so it seems."

"What did we agree we are?"

"Old tarts wasn't it?"

"Actually I think dyke tarts was what we agreed."

"But they called us old dykes."

"But we aren't old are we?"

"No but we are dykes now aren't we?

"Well that is apt now isn't it?

"Yes I suppose it is."

"Although I don't feel like one do you?"

"No not at all."

"It was good though wasn't it?"

"It was wonderful," Paul said as he came and sat on the edge of the bed. "Thanks ladies for letting me share it," he went on leaning forward and kissing me on the lips then leaning across me he kissed Sarah also on the lips. They looked wonderful doing that; I rubbed his back.

"So Paul," I said meaningfully running my hand up his thigh onto his erection. "You going to join us?"

"Not today. Today is for you two, it's your day."

"When then?" Sarah asked.

"That my dear is whole new ball game."

Looking at my hand cradling his erection, Sarah smiled and said. "We like ball games don't we Chrissy?"

"Of course we do but maybe we aren't supposed to," I said reaching out and gripping her hand.

"And why's that?" She asked staring at me as I lifted herhand andplaced it on Paul's bulge.

"Ok?" I asked raising my eyebrows, she nodded. "Paul?"

"Yes Chrissy, but not today, let me just watch you two?"

And watch us he did. He watched us as we repeated our mutual finger fucking. He watched us suck each others' nipples and lick and kiss the other breasts. He watched us kissing and loving each other and he watch us go down on each other. He watched as I lay on my back holding and caressing my breasts as Sarah licked me to a tumultuous orgasm and then watched as I repeated the favour to her and finally he watched us fall asleep in each other's arms.

*****

A note from Christina.

Let me know if you want further parts. Send response and comments.

Thanks

C

12