Workplace Obsession Pt. 01

Story Info
Workplace encounter turns into torrid affair.
981 words
3.89
17.2k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was working as the HR Manager of a small chemical manufacturing plant outside of St. Louis. The plant employed approximately 300 people, evenly divided between union and salaried employees.

The workplace environment was good, a new contract had been recently ratified by the union. The salaried workers seemed content with their working condition. The plant manager, however, decided we needed to form a joint committee to look into ways to improve processes. A committee was formed and meeting started. It actually developed a number of ideas that were incorporated into work flows.

One member of the group was a woman, Heather, from the purchasing department. Although she might be called a "plain Jane", I found her attractive. She was taller than me by several inches, worn loose fitting clothing and little to no make-up. And she also had an incredible body hiding under her baggy clothes.

Heather was quite shy, but always had good ideas and input at the committee meeting. As time passed I noted her self-confidence improving and she even started subtle changes to the way she dressed and looked. One example I noticed was that she started using a pale shade of lipstick. Her involvement in the committee had jump started her self worth.

One day several months after the committed had met for the first time, Heather came to my office and asked to meet with me. I quickly set up a meeting and wondered what she might want to talk about. When we finally met, I was surprised to learn she was submitting her resignation. She had been offered a job at a different company at a salary I knew we couldn't match. She thanked me for helping boost her self-confidence by recognizing her contributions at committee meeting we attended. I told her I hated to see her go, but I understood. As she left my office, she gave me a hug and I felt her firm breasts crush against my chest. I immediately had a hard-on I couldn't disguise.

The following Friday was Heather's last day of work. Her department arranged a little going away party with people stopping by to say their farewells and have a piece of cake and coffee or soda. I decided to wait until nearly the end of the party to show up. By then there were only a few people left and they soon departed. When she saw me, she gave me another nice hug, my body responded with the same reaction, I immediately had growing hard-on. She then invited me into her small office and closed the door. She thanked me again for my support of her and leaned down and kissed me. We both felt an electric shock and our tongues fought to get deep into each others mouth.

We both suddenly stopped and realized we were in the wrong spot to carry this on further. I asked her if she had plans for the evening and she said no, that her husband was out of town for the weekend. Until that point I didn't even realize she was married.

She had her phone number and address written on a her business card and slipped it into my hand. She dropped to her knees, unfastened my belt and pants, and pulled out my hard cock. While looking up at me she licked the helmet of my cock and slowly sucked in all of my 7 inches until her nose was against my stomach. She started sucking me with such a wonderful mouth that I started face fucking her. I did not last long and erupted into her while she drank in every drop of my cum. She then put me back together and said if I visited her, her blow job was just the beginning.

I managed to leave her office with the invitation in the front of my mind.

About 8:00 p.m. that evening I called the number she had given me. When she answered she only said, "are you coming?" I simply said yes and I was on my way.

When I arrived at her house, I studied it for a minute before approaching her door. As I started to knock, the door opened and she stood there dressed in a flowing,flimsy dress that I could see through. Her tits were huge, like soccer balls with pink engorged nipples. She had a flat stomach and a nearly shaved pubic region. Finally, she was wearing 6 inch heels that had her towering over me. I wanted to fuck her on the spot.

When I was inside her door, she closed it behind me and turned and asked if I wanted a drink. I followed her to the kitchen where she retrieved a cold beer from the fridge. I stepped up behind her and cupped her incredibly firm breasts with my hands, then I pinched her nipples as she let a moan escape from her mouth.

She turned and I sucked her nipples through the fabric of her dress. Ignoring the beer in her hand, I pulled her back into her living room and bend her over the couch. I pulled up the flimsy dress, opened my pants to free my cock and positioned it at the entrance of her wet pussy and shoved in to the hilt. I felt gripped by by hot, wet, velvet glove and uncontrollably started fucking while she told to fuck her hot pussy, begging me to come inside her. In less than a minute I could feel her building to a climax so I pumped harder as she came screaming. I blew my load into her and collapsed on her back.

After laying on her as i slipped out of her, I stood, pulled my pants up and helped Heather stand. She kicked off her heels, leaned into and gave me a kiss and asked if still wanted a beer.