Workplace Productivity

Story Info
Zoe meets her new boss in unusual circumstances.
2.7k words
4.45
9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe had been at her desk focusing on spreadsheets for the best part of the morning of her third day at her new job when Madeline breezed in at nearly eleven. It had just been her and Clara up until then, and Clara was as quiet and shy as a mouse. The only conversation had been a mumbled "good morning." Madeline was far more confident, with a few years on Zoe but a naturally more vivacious personality than most.

"How are you doing today, sweetheart?" Madeline inquired brightly.

"I'm okay. This spreadsheet is awful though. I can't see what to do with all these mistakes. They were on it when they sent it over and now I'm just going through them one by one and it's so slow."

"Oh honey," Madeline said as she came around Zoe's desk and looked at the monitor, "there's a formula for this. I'll let you know as soon as I'm done with my meeting." At this, Clara piped up. "Is Alex, um, back from..." she trailed off, her voice already barely audible to begin with.

"He is, yeah," Madeline responded. Suddenly she seemed slightly less enlivened. Her voice almost sounded apologetic. "I've...got a meeting with him just now. To go over what we've missed." There was a pause in which Clara didn't respond, and Madeline walked away. Zoe called after her to stop her.

"Oh, Madeline! I can't send off the Damon case without a physical scan of their docs. Did...Alex have them?"

"He should," Madeline said after a moment's thought. "Knock on the office door after 12:30. We should be done by then."

"12:30? That's a long meeting."

"There's a lot to go over" Madeline replied with a smile, and walked around the corner, leaving the silence of Zoe's spreadsheet, and Clara concentrating on her computer screen with terrifying intensity.

The rest of the morning passed without incident. Zoe vaguely wondered what could take so long in a meeting, and was about to try striking up a conversation with Clara about it, but the tiny woman was staring at her screen, barely blinking, and from what Zoe could see looked like she was slightly red around the eyes. She maybe didn't get enough sleep, Zoe thought. In any case, she didn't seem to be courting casual conversation.

12:30 came and went, and as 12:45 came around and Clara scurried off for her lunch break, Zoe didn't know what to do. She felt like too much of a novice here to just barge into offices and demand things, but everything she'd been told was to ask if she needed something. She agonised over the decision for a while longer, but when 1pm and her own lunch break beckoned, and she really did need those physical documents, she got up and softly knocked on the office door. No response. However, she knew they were in there, so maybe they just hadn't heard. She pushed the unusually heavy door open.

She was completely unprepared for what she saw as she did so. Madeline lay on her back on the desk, head towards the door and naked from the waist down. Her head lolled back so that Zoe could see her eyes were closed and that she was completely unaware that the door had silently opened. Standing between Madeline's pale thighs, a man, presumably Alex, was pounding away at her at a steady pace, and her gasps coincided with every thrust in which he fully buried himself. The room smelt of human bodies and salty lust. He looked up at the new arrival from what he was doing in shock.

"Oh! Zoe! I didn't hear you come in!"

He stepped away from Madeline, and as he did, she moaned more strongly than before, her hands reaching out to grip the edge of the table. Zoe momentarily saw why, as when Alex's dick was fully removed, it sprang upwards to point at the ceiling; shiny, wet, and breathtakingly large. Zoe couldn't take her eyes off it, but he still made a completely insufficient effort to cover up largest erection she had ever seen with his discarded shirt as he crossed over to her, completely naked but for that. He picked up an envelope from the windowsill from some other papers that had clearly been moved so that Madeline could... use the desk.

"This is the file you wanted." He was blushing beet red. "I wasn't expecting you in so soon."

"It's..." she paused to catch her breath. She still couldn't will her eyes to move from the pink elephant in the room. "It's one o'cock. Clock!" she quickly corrected herself.

"Ah," he said, clearly surprised. "I suppose time flies." He turned and looked warmly at Madeline with a fond smile. She swung her head gently over to smile back at him, her chest rising and falling with the deep breaths of someone relaxing after exercise.

"You've been in the office for...a while," said Zoe. She didn't know if it would be rude to say exact times.

"Yes, well." He obviously knew that nothing he could say would be clearer than the fact that his lower body was coated with Madeline's juices, and that the room smelt so strongly of sex that it was startling to walk into. "Um. Anyway." He approached Zoe with his hand and the envelope outstretched. As he got closer, his dick seemed to get proportionally even bigger, visible through the fabric where liquid was soaking through. The rounded tip quivered at about her chest height. Maybe a trick of the light. He was a noticeably taller than her, she supposed. He held the neat manila envelope out to her.

As if watching it happen through the eyes of someone else, Zoe saw her hand reach out...past the envelope, peel off the shirt, and lightly touch the tip of his cock. Rubbing her fingertips on it, she was satisfied it was real. Smooth, slick, warm, and real. As if the spell was broken, she could finally look away from it and into his eyes. She did so, her heart pounding and her mouth unintentionally open.

His eyes widened a little, as if he was waking from a trance and seeing the situation for the first time. The shirt fell limply out of his hand to the floor. "I...I didn't know..." he managed. He didn't move.

Zoe let her fingers trace down part of the length of his dick, and gently wrapped her fingers around it to feel the full weight and hardness of it. It was incredibly thick, and her thumb and middle finger weren't close to touching. She smiled a little at the feeling of having the authority in the room now.

"You didn't know what?" she asked "That I'd be interested in this?"

At this, Madeline spoke up. "He didn't know that we'd be doing this today," she said. Zoe was confused and turned to her, but didn't let go of the cock that filled her hand. In fact, she absent-mindedly started moving her hand up and down its length. It seemed the natural thing to do.

"What do you mean?"

Madeline looked back, still lying down, with her head upside down, and sighed. "You're so cute" she said, in a way that sounded more longing than patronising. "If I didn't know how much there was to go around, I'd almost feel like I couldn't compete with you. But if you want to take over, I could use a break. I'm pretty tired." She placed one hand on her lower belly. "And full."

Zoe's heart quickened further with the adrenaline. She had taken it to be the way Madeline's top had ridden up, but her hand lay a couple of inches higher than it should, atop a softly rounded belly that had been noticeably flatter this morning.

"Is that...are you...?" she tripped over her words.

"I'm not pregnant," Madeline said calmly. "Not yet, anyway. This is all him. I wasn't joking when I said there was enough to go around." At this, she finally sat up with some effort, and as she bent in the middle, it was as if a tall cup had been knocked over on the edge of the desk. Viscous white liquid poured onto the floor as Zoe stared in disbelief.

"Is that...?"

"It is," Madeline said gleefully.

"All of it?!"

"I'm sorry if that's a problem for you. Although I'm assuming you would have let go if it was," he said with a kind smile.

"It's a lot to take in. It's just...hard to believe. I've never seen a man produce that much..." she gestured to the floor with her free hand, where a large pool was still growing as a thin stream flowed out of Madeline, "...stuff."

In spite of this, she began moving her hand more quickly. It felt good to grip, and she'd had enough experience with others that this was easy and natural, if somewhat scaled up. She just had to know if this was some elaborate prank or he really was able to cum like that. She breathed heavily as she gripped it with a second hand and began using them together. Madeline looked on expectantly, knowing that same curiosity had once been in her.

All three fell silent as Zoe concentrated on her hand movements, massaging the supple skin of his cock up and down over the rock-solid central shaft. There was a subtle rhythmic wet sound when she reached the top, where drips of precum beaded and flowed from the tip and underneath his foreskin was as moisturised as Madeline's vagina, but otherwise there was only the heavy, barely-restrained breathing of three people with pounding hearts delighting in new sexual partners and experiences. He was responsive and would occasionally twitch like a tiny jolt of electricity had gone through Zoe's hands and into his body, but mostly Zoe just focused on the vast, hypnotic cock itself. It really was like a dick had just been mistakenly created at twice the average size. Perfectly proportional, but huge in her hands and against his body.

Just as her arms were starting to ache enough that she didn't know how much longer she could go, he inhaled deeply and shivered. "I'm going to cum," he barely more than whispered.

And then he did. The first spurt flew up in a clean white line, inches long and high into the air. Just before hitting the ceiling, it fell down onto Zoe's shoulder. As she was looking up to see it happen, his cock convulsed and the second and third flew in a similar trajectory. A rain of cum splattered on her hair and shirt before Zoe realised she could do something about it. She angled his dick slightly downwards, moving her head to the side, and marvelled as jet after jet of pearly white flew from him with each ecstatic moan. Shooting past Zoe's astonished face, it impacted on the door and wall behind her.

"Oh my God" she murmured as the spurts kept coming.

"Oh my God," she repeated, as they showed no signs of slowing after the first few seconds.

"Oh my fucking God" was all she could find, about twenty seconds later after his orgasm eventually slowed down, after time had seemed to stand still and she was alone in the universe with his endlessly spurting cock, after in its dying efforts it had soaked her shirt and coated her hand in a way she'd consider excessive from a normal climax alone.

Zoe finally let go of his dick, the air cool on her sweaty palms, and she relaxed as she realised she had been tensing her whole body the entire time she'd been watching him cum. She stared dumbfounded into his eyes, and nodded as he whispered "thank you." Wiping semen off her hands and onto her already ruined blouse, she looked behind her and was not surprised but still amazed to see the effect. It streaked up the walls but was largely dripping and pooling on the floor down from wet circles where individual shots had hit and splashed against the vertical surface.

"That's...really something" was all she could think to say.

Madeline gave a mild "Hm," and Zoe turned to her. She was standing facing them now with clothes fully on, not sitting on the desk facing away like before. "You never forget the first time you see it. Pretty impressive, right?"

"It...uh...I mean. That's a lot more..." She dazedly spread her hand to indicate the puddle that had spilled out of Madeline.

"Yes, but that was...was it two or three, Alex?" Madeline asked, facing him.

"Three." said Alex, red-faced and clearly not wanting to make a long conversation of his output.

"This was your fourth time today?!" Zoe squeaked.

"Ha! Fifth!", Madeline replied with glee. "I swallowed the first one! You're welcome, by the way." she said to Alex, before continuing at Zoe.

"Just so you make an informed decision, you should know that this is just what the pressure forced out of me. More than you'd think stays inside. I'm going to be sitting on a lot of towels this afternoon."

The casual way she spoke about it still made Zoe feel like she was in a dream. It was that, or the fundamentals of sex - nay, physics - had been rewritten and no-one had told her.

"Wait," she managed, as Madeline moved to the door. "Where are you going?"

"To get a shower," Madeline answered with her hand on the door handle, "and to leave you two to get...better acquainted." She was clearly enjoying this whole scene.

Alex took this as his cue to show some mercy and assuage her confusion. "Zoe, don't worry; what you did right now was amazing but I'm not expecting anything else from you. This was an incredibly strange way to meet you. I'm not in the business of making anyone feel uncomfortable. Madeline, come on, be nicer. You're probably intimidating her."

It was an oddly gentlemanly sentiment from a man with his dick out, Zoe thought. A dick that hadn't actually changed in angle or size since its showstopping display, she noted with astonishment.

"Alex," Madeline said with mock-weariness, "She was giving you a hand job within a minute of meeting you. She's currently covered in your cum and still standing here eyeing your cock. I'm surprised someone packing that monster can't tell when someone's intimidated or not." Nevertheless, she relented. "Sorry Zoe."

"It's okay," Zoe said, practically as a reflex to people apologising to her. "You were just talking like I was about to have sex with him."

"Do you want to have sex with him?"

"Madeline!" Alex snapped. Zoe didn't think about it. She just blurted "Yes." Her libido had taken the reins and was overriding her conscious thought, just like when she'd reached for his cock in the first place.

"Well, case closed," Madeline said, beaming. "Tell me about it later!"

"Do you expect me to just...go for it? Right now?"

"I don't expect you to do anything, don't worry," he said smoothly. "Madeline and I do this because we love it. Not because anyone pressures anyone into it." He looked at Madeline meaningfully.

"Don't sell yourself short," Madeline laughed, "Harriet, Raquel, Rosie and Clara love it too."

Zoe's eyes widened. "You've fucked all of them?!" She was beginning to be concerned that her new work was some kind of sex cult. At this he looked sheepishly at Zoe "I know what you're thinking, but my marriage is open. Everyone's aware." Zoe tried to say something but spluttered on her words. She hadn't even known he was married. She tried to look at Madeline again for some kind of explanation, but just saw the door click shut as she and Alex were left alone in the room. She had a lot of questions, of which "how is this possible?" was high on the list, but she could only dumbly think to say "Hi, I'm Zoe."

"Hi Zoe, it's a pleasure to meet you properly," he said, again strangely warmly and naturally given the circumstances. It seemed he was mostly ashamed on Zoe's behalf, and was actually very comfortable being naked. "I'd shake your hand, but I feel like we're past that."

"We could hug?" she suggested jokingly, with a nervous grin.

"And get that on me?" he laughed, pointing out the streaks of cum that had soaked into her blouse and now made it cling to her. "No thank you."

"Fair enough," she smiled, and started to unfasten the buttons.