Workplace Romance - Chicago Ch. 06

Story Info
Valerie’s desire can’t wait a second longer.
6.5k words
4.64
3.6k
7
0

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Author's note to readers: Please be advised this is one chapter of a much longer story. The character development takes time, so this may be confusing if read 'stand alone'. I highly recommend you start at the beginning of this series, or even better, the original series.

The original starts with the 'Workplace Romance' series and leads into the 'Workplace Romance - Chicago' series.

Hope this is helpful to you. Please enjoy reading them!

*****

Not sure which woke me up. It was either my own moaning, or the warmth and wetness spreading down shaft of my rock hard length. The feeling was incredible, as I laid in the soft hotel bed on my back, my eyes still closed. My mind slowly awakened from a deep sleep with the sensations on my most sensitive of places.

My brain initially thought it was Michele, as we were staying together here in Chicago. But then immediately remembering that we'd crashed in Valerie's room after an absolutely exhausting night. First the poolside orgy party on the penthouse rooftop deck of the East Point building, then coming back here, being 'Valerie's first' was a night to remember. Actually, Valerie had made it memorable for all of us. But it was Michele that had made it all happen, taking the lead in seducing both of us for what she wanted. For a moment I thought it could be either woman taking advantage of me.

The mouth was slipping up and down my shaft slowly, seeming to struggle a bit about half way down my length, trying to slip down further. I smirked, knowing who it was now, even with my eyes closed, I knew it was Valerie. She'd struggled yesterday trying to swallow me whole, and even then, seemed determined to take more. If this mouth had been Michele's, she wouldn't have had a problem deep throating me to the balls. Michele had been the only woman to do that in my entire life, so this couldn't be her. My eyes still closed, I smiled and enjoyed the sensations.

She was tender, and took her time. Everything was in slow motion, I felt her tongue flicking the tip, and swirling around the entire crown, tasting and spreading the silky precum that I could feel leaking from the slit. That tongue slid all the way down my nine inch shaft and licked my heavy and perfectly smooth balls. A hand joined the action, slowly stroking my slick cock as her mouth kissed, sucked, and nibbled my full jewels.

I blinked and squinted, the morning light already screaming through the floor to ceiling windows. As my eyes adjusted, I peered down at the dark hair bobbing up and down slowly. 'Definitely Valerie' I thought. 'Where's Michele' was my next one. Then my mind went blank again, I moved my right hand down to run my fingers through her hair. As I touched her, now realizing I was awake, she tilted her head and pulled her hair to the other side, and looked up at me. Smiling with a mouthful of my crown, her full lips stretched around the engorged head, her dark brown eyes wide with excitement, what an astoundingly beautiful woman!

I smiled, moving my other hand down her back and over her ass. She was kneeling next to me and the position put her strong round ass cheeks in a perfect position to be stroked and admired. I caressed her skin gently as she fed herself my hard mast. Her heavy breasts hung like pendulums, swinging as she moved, her hard pink nipples were teasing my hip.

As my hand caressed her ass and down her thighs, I slipped them between her legs, sliding higher until I felt how hot and wet she'd become for me. That was more than enough to make me realize how badly I needed to taste her. I slid my arm underneath her, planting my elbow on the bed and my hand on her pelvic bone, cradling her hip. I reached over with the other hand for the other hip and lifted her off the bed. Her mouth never left my cock as I moved her legs to either side of my head. Just as I began to set her down, knees just grazing the bed, I marveled at how light he felt in my grasp. I pushed her upwards as if I was bench pressing her, she held her body straight and giggled with her mouth still full of me. Swirling her tongue around my crown and trying to take me as deep as she could. She gagged a little every time she went deep, her enthusiasm was unmistakable.

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned around my flesh.

I did it again, pushing her up, this time as far as my arms would extend. This nearly inverted her as she slid her mouth up on my hard rod, I watched her saliva pour from her mouth and down my veiny monster. I lowered her an inch, and inch and back up, as I did, her mouth slid down an inch of her new favorite toy and back up. I did this a couple more times, her throat extended out straight, and aside from being almost completely upside down, she took about two thirds of my length into her throat before stopping as the he head pressed against her tight throat. She gagged again, her belly buckled under the trigger to throw up, even upside down she held her composure, took a deep breath and waited.

The feeling was incredible, but looking up, her juicy little slit was pouring her sweet treat for me, and I was hungry for breakfast. Setting her knees down on either side of my head, she slid just a bit to present her perfectly smooth little paper cut in from of me. What a beautiful sight! I wasted no time and began to lick every inch of her lips, tasting that sweet cotton candy flavor on my tongue, I lapped every inch of her. Slipping my tongue inside her to gather more nectar, and through her folds to her hard nub, protected behind its hood as it stiffened against my tongue.

She rocked back and forth trying to take me deeper each time as my tongue flicked over her clit, now stiff against my attention. She tasted wonderful and moaned over my pulsating beast within her warm mouth. She added her hands stroking my thick shaft, now slippery with her ropey saliva. I licked her faster with more pressure as she rocked toward and away from my hungry mouth.

In this tasty position, neither of us were taking long, I felt her orgasm build as mine did. Her pace on my cock increased as her breathing became more shallow, slightly gasping for breath. I licked harder, thrashing her button under my soft tongue. I felt her legs tighten, her ass flexed and she cried out around the crown of my cock still buried inside her mouth.

"Uuuuuunnnnnngghhhhhh!" A muffled grunt escaped her lip lock.

Her pussy released a strong torrent of her sweet juice right into my waiting mouth. A forceful blast I had to swallow quickly before the second one came, just as strong as the first. As she did, my own orgasm released. Flexing my hips, I pumped what felt like a gallon of my hot creamy treat into her mouth. Her lips closed around the crown as she worked to contain it. She came again into my mouth, and again I squirted into hers. Over and over our bodies shuddered into one another, pulsing, squirting, swallowing quickly as not to waste a drop, and finally relaxing as they began to subside. But she gave me so much, a fair amount had splashed over my face, neck, and chest, completely soaking the bed beneath us.

We both took our time cleaning each other up. Gently lapping and playing with one another, caressing each other's most sensitive places gently, ensuring we prolonged the closeness we both felt. Neither of us wanted to waste a drop of each other, I felt like she enjoyed my taste as much as I did hers. So sweet, so addicting. I never wanted to stop feasting on her.

Eventually though, she turned around and laid next to me, draping her leg and arm over my body, putting her head on my chest.

"Damn you taste good!" She exclaimed.

"I was going to say the same about you!" I returned.

"You have no idea, how much this means to me." She started...."last night, this morning, it's been perfect. Thank you."

Taken aback for a moment, my brain left it's lustful state and remembered how long she'd saved herself for this moment. Seven years of no one to share this with, even longer if she included the infrequent and totally unsatisfying sex in her marriage before that. I realized again, how much being together, and feeling wanted meant. She must have felt how Michele and I did when we were together the first time, only far more intense for Valerie given what she'd been through.

I pulled her closer, squeezing her into me. "Valerie, I hope this is the start of something, and not just a one time thing."

She turned her head to look up at me, "I hope so too, I'd really like to see you after this trip."

"Let's see how the next couple days plays out, I'm worried about Michele, do you know where she is?" I asked.

"You don't need to worry, she's okay with this. She got up earlier and accidentally woke me, she's in her room, she ummmmm....." she stalled her answer.

"What?" I responded quizzically.

"She asked me to wake you up like that!" She giggled. "I hope it was okay?"

There it was again, Michele asserting herself to seduce Valerie and I. 'That woman is incredible!' I thought to myself. "Yes Valerie, it was way more than okay. You are incredible, thank you!"

She smiled and nuzzled deeper into my chest. We laid that way for a long time, so content with one another, nearly dozing off again.

"Oh shit!" Valerie exclaimed, sitting up rapidly. "I'm presenting again today, and the conference starts soon. We gotta go!"

"Let's go then!" I agreed, sitting up and moving off the bed. She was already heading for the bathroom door. "I'll grab my clothes and head back, see you at the conference."

She turned, standing naked in the bathroom doorway, putting her arms above her head against the door frame. This position made her huge and already perky breasts stand even more proud on her small rib cage, "come here first." I walked over, naked, my clothes were still in the other room. She kissed me passionately, I kissed her back, her hard pink nipples pressed against my chest as I reached around and squeezed her round ass as we did. She was an incredible kisser.

"Okay babe, we gotta go!" She turned and closed the bathroom door behind her. I went to the kitchen to find my clothes.

Last night they'd been piled on the kitchen floor in a rush, but I found them neatly draped over the back of a char at the counter. 'Michele' I thought. Dressing quickly, I left silently, and headed down the hall to my own room, my adjoining room with Michele.

As the door closed behind me, I was immediately greeted by Michele, coming through our shared doorway. She already showered, hair dry and working on her make up. Wearing just a soft white robe provided by the hotel that barely closed over her very pregnant belly. She through her arms around me and kissed me. I felt her beautiful rounded belly press against me.

She pulled back, looking at me smiling, and exclaimed, "you taste like pussy!"

I smiled, "thanks to you!"

"Well, I only told her how to wake you up!" She quipped.

"You know I can't resist breakfast in bed!" I responded enthusiastically.

We both laughed. She pecked me again quick and patted me on the ass. "Get in the shower sexy, can't have you at the conference smelling so sweet and letting everyone in on our secret!"

Smiling, I turned for my own shower, stripped my clothes as the water warmed. I wanted to get ready quickly, we didn't have much time. The shower was warm, and shaving was quick but thorough so I'd stay smooth for my equally thoughtful ladies. The hotel towels were soft, felt new against my skin.

"Where's my underwear?" I called out to Michele, standing in my room in my towel moments later, looking at a blank drawer where I'd unpacked several pairs of boxer briefs before.

"You don't need them today!" Came the response. I smiled, Michele's boldness and exploration of control continued. She had something planned, I smiled again, enjoying this side of her.

Ten minutes later, Michele and I left through our separate doors but then walked together to breakfast. I wore my grey suit, white shirt and black leather shoes, but I disappeared into the background walking next to her. Her hair was pulled into a long ponytail, high on the back of her head. She wore a navy blue skirt suit, the skirt ending mid way down her thighs, long enough to still be professional but still sexy as hell. Her jacket buttoned, but she wore it unbuttoned, and white blouse underneath, pulled tightly over her pregnant belly. Her long legs were cloaked in white stockings and white 4in heels. It was a bit more heel than her pregnant body probably wanted, but she looked astounding.

Arriving with only about 5 minutes left, we loaded plates at the buffet breakfast and headed to our seats for the conference, opting to eat as the events of the day started. As the day before the food looked good considering they were trying to feed so many people at once.

The room was full again with about 400 people, thankfully, our table was still reserved for invited guests and speakers. We were able to find our familiar seats up front. We hadn't sat down more than a moment before Valerie sat down at our table on the other side of me, setting a plate down of her own breakfast.

She looked good enough to eat, again. A white skirt suit stretched tight over her fit body. Her mid thigh skirt a little shorter than Michele's, a navy blue silk blouse under the jacket stretched tight over her F cups. Her dark hair was also pulled into a tight pony tail high on the back of her head. She wore navy colored stockings on her legs and matching navy peep toes.

We all smiled, maintaining the professional rouse we needed to in this environment. I felt like eyes were on us constantly. I had presented, so my visibility was high, but Valerie was who they were here to see and learn from. The conference had been built around her and her work. With eyes upon us, we were on our best behavior.

Still, my brain went haywire as we began to eat and the host ran down the agenda for the day. Here I was seated in a professional environment that up until two days ago I thought was going to be nothing but a boring conference. I was called in at the last moment to fill a spot vacated by a colleague who was supposed to present but couldn't make it. What incredible luck, reuniting with Michele unexpectedly! Connecting with her again had been needed more than I realized. And now, meeting Valerie and discovering she had similar needs. Spending time with her, largely in part to Michele's encouragement, felt incredible. This morning alone with Valerie, we began to connect on a deeper level too. Both of these women were strikingly beautiful, and just as interested in me, as I was in them. It felt fantastic to be seated between them. Sexually, these women were absolutely amazing, but it wasn't just that, I had tremendous respect for them professionally as well. Thinking of all the things we've shared, most of them a secret from the rest of the guests here. There was I small chance I supposed, that in some of our public antics one or some of them knew the truth. The seriousness in which we were required to conduct ourselves at the moment was necessary, but I knew those fires that burned inside them, they burned inside me too. I didn't know what the day would bring, but I was sure it would be memorable.

Valerie wasn't presenting until just before lunch, so she reviewed her notes as the first speaker was introduced. Michele and I turned our chairs as we had yesterday to face the speaker more directly. My mind wandered to how Michele had teased me during my own presentation the day before. Slumping in her seat, slipping up her skirt and spreading her legs, showing me how wet her beautiful pink pussy was while I was trying to concentrate on my presentation. She'd stiffened my cock from her seat, my heart beat faster in my chest now just thinking about it. I wondered if she was wearing any panties today, or if Valerie was either. To think they may both be bare, or even protected with just the tiniest bits of fabric was such a turn on.

'Focus!' I told myself, as I tried to key in on the first speaker and his presentation. It was difficult to concentrate the rest of the morning as every glance at the beautiful women on either side of me made me think of what we'd shared together so recently. It didn't help that they flirted with me every few moments as well.

An hour in, Valerie leaned over whispering, "I'm so sore from last night. Your cock felt delightful stretching me so completely, and now, it's like I can still feel you buried deep inside me."

I silently mouthed "Fuck" back at her as my mast began to thicken and throb in my suit pants.

Michele took note, eyeballing the tent forming in my suit. She leaned in and whispered in my other ear, "I'm glad she gets your beautiful cock hard. My pussy is aching to feel you stretch me again."

"Fuck" silently came out of my mouth. I carefully tried to be subtle in adjusting the now rock hard shaft trapped in my suit pants.

Michele giggled next to me, and as I turned to look at Valerie, she was as well. Both women enjoying being playful with me this morning. They were succeeding in raising my desire for both of them. I felt the pulsing in my thick cock against my thigh. Despite the sweet release into Valerie's mouth a couple hours ago, these women had me ready right now. Thankfully we sat right in front of the room on the edge of our table, everyone except the speaker on the stage was behind us, and I could adjust myself without causing a distraction.

The first few speakers went by quickly as my mind raced with more interesting thoughts. Throughout the presentations a hand would brush my thigh, or words so sexual, so absolutely uninhibited would be whispered into my ear, my hardness never fully went away. From the squeezed thighs, and swinging calves on either side of me, I guessed the ladies were having their own reactions keeping me unhinged. I was becoming desperate, and deep down I hoped they were too.

"Our next guest...." The current speaker continued. After a brief intro, Valerie stood up to take the podium again. As she walked to the stage and up the stairs I could not take my eyes off the tight skirt clinging to her round ass. Her cheeks jiggled just perfectly as she walked, and her calves flexed with each step up the stage. My mind raced back to this morning when I had those beautiful legs on either side of my head. She smiled and addressed the room as the former speaker moved behind us to his own table.

Valerie began her presentation, discussing how her work had helped the field of corporate training. She was so poised, so professional, everyone in the room was zeroed in on her and listening intently. But all I could think of as she spoke was how those sweet lips had held my mast just hours before. The rest of the room unaware of what a passionate, sexual beast she could be. My cock throbbed again inside my suit pants, thickening as my vivid memories turned me on further.

Michele leaned over and whispered in my ear again. "Are you picturing how her beautiful mouth enveloped your hard cock this morning?"

My flesh thumped against my leg. I looked over at Michele from the corner of my eye.

Michele didn't stop. "Are you imagining how warm, and wet that pretty mouth is? How she tantalized your impressive dick, and swallowed every drop of cum you pumped into her throat?"

Thump, thump as my mast lengthened down my pant leg pointing towards Michele. It thickened and pulsed, my balls ached as she spoke, her lips just an inch from my sensitive ears. Her whispered words controlling my thoughts as I tried to focus on Valerie's presentation.

"Those full lips encircling your big head, slipping over your hard shaft, that warm tongue tickling every vein and ridge along your incredible cock!" She was relentless.

I was now fully hard, and pointing directly at Michele, the head creating a tent over that hip, the ridge and the shaft clearly visible to her now, and painful for me, trapped on the left side of my pants. Valerie looked down at us, she'd seen Michele whispering. Her eyes dropped, seeing the unmistakable rise in my grey suit pants. Had anyone been sitting in front or next to us, they have gotten an eyeful as well. Valerie's eyes bulged a second as she saw my reaction. She took a second and settled herself until she continued addressing the room.

12