Workplace Romance - Chicago Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at Valerie, desperately trying to focus, hoping my cock would soften before she was done. I felt a small hand wrap around the shaft and grip it tightly. I turned quickly and stared right at Michele, a smirk already on her face as she watched my reaction to her touch.

Sitting where we were, the table cloth and my suit jacket hid her touch from everyone else in the room. She had just dropped her arm and twisted at the elbow. Anyone looking at us from behind just saw two people sitting next to each other, but her grasp on my member became more urgent as she stroked me through my pants. I looked down, a wet spot was forming at the tip of the head, precum, pouring out from Michele's devious attention.

I glanced at her and bulged my eyes before returning my attention to Valerie. She was glancing down as she spoke, slightly flustered at Michele's actions on my sheathed cock in front of her.

I thought the eye bulge would make her stop and let me calm down. It had the opposite effect. A second later she released my cock but instead of returning her hand to her lap, she tugged my zipper down in one quick movement. Her hand slipped inside immediately and grasped my warm throbbing shaft in her cool hand. A moment later I felt her maneuver my entire length out the fly and into the open air.

Valerie gasped in the middle of a sentence. Her eyes were locked onto my throbbing mast now standing proudly out of my suit. She covered her gasp quickly, lowering her eyes and taking a sip of water.

I dared a peek down, Michele's tiny hand was stroking my cock slowly. Any faster might have caused suspicion with a shaky arm, but we were still protected by the table behind us and my suit jacket. A monstrous glob of precum escaped the slit and rolled down the head onto her index finger.

Michele lifted off my cock for a moment, acting interested in what Valerie was saying and brought her fingers to her lips. She almost looked as if she was pondering Valerie's words, when in reality, she was tasting my juice in a room full of people!

"Mmmmmmmm" came a long, primal moan, just loud enough for me to hear her.

She went back to stroking me slowly, her hand felt amazing on my throbbing mast. Valerie couldn't take her eyes off us for long. She would speak a sentence and end it glancing down at her notes but peering at my cock from the corner of her eye. I knew she must be getting wet, she was certainly losing her cool, just a bit.

Michele leaned over, "I'm jealous that this beautiful woman up there got to taste your sweet cum this morning. Promise me you'll let me taste your next load."

"I'll promise you anything right now," I said with a smile as her hand began twisting and releasing as she stroked my thick shaft in her little hand.

"Good, no matter what happens at lunch. I get your cum, understood?" She demanded, gripping me tighter to emphasize her point.

"Understood Michele," I whispered back. She was loving this exploration of being the one in control, the enabler of our passion. At this moment I was almost as proud of her as I was desperate for her. My need now all consuming.

As suddenly as it started, it stopped. Michele released my throbbing cock. My balls ached, I was just seconds away from release. What a mess that would have made. But Michele knew what she was doing, she read my body's signs, she knew just how far to push me. My cock stood alone in my lap, pulsating and twitching, just short of the release I now craved through every inch of my body.

The sudden and deafening silence that had befallen the room shook me out of my lust. Valerie was staring, mouth agape, herself lost in thought as she eyed my erection from the center of the stage.

"Excuse me folks, I seemed to have lost my notes on this slide," papers shuffled, and after just a moment she composed herself. She shifted in her stance, squeezing her thighs together as she stood. It was obvious to me that she was clearly dripping underneath that white skirt as she continued her presentation.

The next few minutes were uneventful as Valerie finished her presentation, but my cock didn't lose an inch of its stiffness. It stood perfectly erect, as hard as a baseball bat, and no thoughts about baseball or anything else seemed to bring it down. Valerie was now releasing us to lunch, and my entire nine inches was in view of anyone who walked around us. I thought quickly and tucked it into my suit by pulling my waist and of my pants up and over it, slipping it under my belt and waist of my pants. I zipped up carefully trying not to draw attention to myself. My cock now safely out of view, but still rock hard against my belly.

Michele giggled out loud as the room volume increased immediately as people began to talk and rise out of their seats. Michele stood and greeted Valerie as she descended the few steps from the stage. I was behind at the table, watching as they had a moment together. Michele hugged her then she seemed to whisper into her ear. Michele quickly turned towards the door as Valerie returned to me, flushed with her own excitement and eyeing my pants as she stepped closer.

"Michele is going to the bathroom," she stated, "we'll meet her for lunch." Valerie set her things down at the table and ushered me from the room by grasping my elbow and walking quickly. As we exited, and everyone took a right turn, the mass of people made their way down a long corridor towards the room lunch would be served in. I noted the bathrooms were just a bit further down the hall where Michele should be.

Valerie suddenly pulled me into a small alcove. An old space designed as a phone bank before everyone started carrying cell phones. It was maybe 15 feet deep and only six feet wide, on one wall were dividers attached to the wall that were maybe shoulder to knees high and a couple feet deep. Originally constructed to give people on phones a bit of privacy. Valerie practically dragged me past the first three and into the last booth. The phones had been removed so just a blank wall and short counter stood in the space. She pushed my back up against the divider so I could not see the throng of people now behind me, walking by the entrance to this smaller space.

She wasted zero time, quickly unzipping my pants and grasping my hard cock in her hand, pulling me free and into the air again. Her eyes wild with desire as her fist clutched around my shaft and squatted in her heels lowering her face to my cock.

Anyone walking by, that just looked over their shoulder would see me standing there, facing a blank wall, my legs below the divider and her legs, facing me, squatting right in front of me. There'd be no mistaking what we were doing there.

Valerie inhaled my cock, taking me deep instantly. There was no time for teasing, she engulfed my length as deep as she could. Bottoming out with a few inches of shaft left, she repeated the process. Her searing hot, and wet mouth felt amazing on my hard, tight skin. I could feel my engorged head trying to stretch her tiny throat with each deep trip inside. My left hand reached around her head, cupping the back of her skull, encouraging her to be more forceful.

Five more trips into her mouth, and she looked up at me and smiled, her tongue slipping forward and flicking the tip. She had thick slobber running down her chin, and hanging toward the floor. She looked up at me, the fire behind her eyes unmistakable as she impaled her own face on my cock again, and again. I pulled her deeper onto me as she slightly gagged.

She suddenly stood quickly and turned around, as she did, she bent at the waist and lifted her skirt over her perfectly round ass. Her thigh high stockings and heels partially visible from my angle looking down. A moment later she reached over that ass and roughly pulled her panties over one cheek, exposing her sopping wet entrance to me. In the same movement, she clutched my cock, slick with her spit, and guided my steel rod to her searing hot, and soaking wet pussy, and pushed her hips back.

A loud yelp escaped her lips as the head pressed inside her and her tight entrance snapped down hard on my shaft. I looked quickly behind me, a few people were talking in a group, one of them stiffened with her yelp and looked around, but none of them looked in our direction. They were oblivious to what was happening just 20 feet from them.

Planting her hands on the wall in front of us, she steadied herself on her invader. As I stood behind her admiring the view of her bent over in front of me as she began driving her hot pussy back into me. It was tight, just like last night, almost painfully for me, I couldn't imagine how much it must have hurt for her. After last night's destruction of her tender flesh for the first time in years, this was too soon to be pleasant. She rocked back into me with a sincere desperation. Her wanton lust had completely overtaken her. As her grunting became louder, I feared someone would hear us. One hand on her hip, my other reached up and around her head to her face, covering her mouth, muffling her grunting as she threw herself back into me.

She was impossibly tight again, and so hot and wet, and her velvety folds gripped me like a vise. My balls smacked against her clit and I could hear the unmistakable sound of her cheeks slapping against my pelvis. Each thrust drove the bulbous head of my cock against her cervix. This wasn't the gentle, tender lovemaking we started with last night, this was the carnal desperate fucking she now desired.

She was gorgeous from this angle, her strong, perfectly round ass, narrow waist, that pony tail bobbing up and down with her thrusts. I no longer cared about the people walking just 10 feet behind me, all I could think about was the sensations she was giving me. This wasn't going to take long.

Her grunts and moans got louder and I tightened my grip over her mouth. I could feel her sharp teeth and soft tongue against my palm. Her thrusts back became harder, she enjoyed my hand over her mouth. Now her lust was taking over both of us, and it seemed only encouraged her to fuck me more roughly. My balls boiled, almost ready to release, I felt my entire length thicken inside her. As I did, she shoved back hard and held me deep against her cervix. Her body began to shudder uncontrollably.

Her pussy clenched so tightly she nearly pushed me out of her wet embrace. Her hot juice squirting from her with force splattered my balls held tight against her folds and all over the front of my grey suit.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," was all I could hear as she grunted and moaned against my hand still covering her mouth. Her legs and ass shook as she released all over me.

It was all I could take, her quivering pussy was milking me, encouraging me to unload deep inside her. I felt my balls tighten and that familiar rush of warmth beginning it's path from them towards my shaft.

Suddenly I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"You promised!" Michele's voice called out from the entrance to the alcove.

"Get over here!" That desperate guttural tone grunted at her.

I pushed Valerie off towards the wall, her legs still shaking from her own massive orgasm. She turned as she hugged the wall to see what was happening. Blinking wildly to see Michele approaching both of us.

Michele was there quickly, dropping to her knees between us, mouth agape already, her hand reaching for my slippery cock absolutely coated in Valerie's juices, and still dripping from my balls. As her hand clutched me, my cock erupted, a huge shot of hot cream leaped from my cock, and landed mostly in her mouth, a bit splashing her lips and cheek. She quickly moved her face towards me, burying the head and clamping her lips around the shaft. I felt her tongue tickling the frenulum as I exploded again, sending a massive shot of juice into her sucking mouth. She gulped as another emptied into her.

"Hey!" Valerie cried, "I worked for that!"

She dropped to her knees next to Michele, and as my cock left her mouth, Valerie replaced it with her own. The head trapped in another hot mouth, while the last few squirts pelted her tongue. She moaned at the taste as Michele tried licking her own lips.

Releasing my cock, the women looked at each other, Michele's lips and cheek still painted with my sauce. Valerie grabbed Michele's face, kissed her and licked the trail of creamy white goodness off her face. They both giggled again, smiling wide and then looking up at me.

Michele and Valerie took turns cleaning me off. They covered every inch of my twitching length and my spent balls. They licked and sucked softly as my impossibly hard erection finally began to subside. They enjoyed easily taking every inch of me into their mouths in my more flaccid state, and were careful to clean off every drop of Valerie's juices from my skin.

I could not believe my eyes. Both of these women, drunk off our passion for each other, licking their lips and smiling up at me. We'd totally lost track of where we were, and who might discover us. Remembering that reality, I extended a hand to each of them to help them up.

Michele quickly straightened her skirt and wiped her face as Valerie fixed her tiny thong and pulled she skirt down from her waist, over her hips and ass. Her own juices still running down her legs over her ankles and heels to the floor. My cock was soft now and I tucked it away, zipping up again. A glance at the front of my suit made me realize the front of my crotch and thighs were completely soaked. It looked like I'd peed myself or spilled a very large drink on them.

"Great!" I exclaimed, laughing to myself.

The girls laughed. "Better get to the bathroom you big stud!" Valerie joked, "let's go, I need to dry off too!" She tapped her heel in the puddle of her juice that had pooled the tile floor.

We turned and headed out of the alcove, people still walking by towards lunch. I tried to hide my wet pants as I made a quick trip to the bathroom, flanked by the girls for a little protection.

As I pushed through the door of the bathroom, I came face to face with a guy leaving, he eyed my pants quizzically. "Ice water," was all I could say as I moved past him towards the hot air hand dryers.

Lunch together was tasty, we behaved ourselves for the most part. Although, several times I thought about just grabbing both women by the hand and heading for our rooms upstairs. Seemed a more enjoyable use of our time than playing professional right now.

We were interrupted by another guest, they brought Valerie a copy of her book and asked her to sign it. All eyes on her for the moment, Michele leaned over and whispered.

"Look how she holds that pen." She paused, "that's the same hand she held your cock with as you shot your cum in her mouth!"

All I could do was smile, thinking back to the alcove moments ago.

"I'm the only one that didn't get to come today, by my count, you owe me two." She stated flatly.

I looked into her eyes, she was serious. "Okay Michele, I'll even the score."

"You'd better, I won't let you come again until you do." She demanded, smiling.

I just smiled, and quietly responded, "Yes Michele, I understand."

She smiled as Valerie was finishing up her autograph, the person took their leave shortly after a brief 'thank you'. Valerie looked at both of us, a bit of a questioning expression crossing her face. Michele and I just smiled, I was going to do anything and everything she asked me to do. She had me addicted to her, and I loved every second of it.

12