Workplace Romance - Chicago Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her breathing increase around my flesh, pumping in and out of her mouth. Then suddenly no breathing at all, her entire body tensed, legs began to shake just as her pussy flooded my mouth.

"Mmmhmmmmmm," she grunted, my cock still lodged deep, muffling her cries.

Her pussy and ass gripped my fingers tightly as she squirted a beautiful little orgasm into my hungry mouth. Her fruity juice was swallowed happily as I gently removed my fingers from her spasming holes. After a moment longer she began to relax, as my tongue slowly slowed its pace and pressure on her hard button, I lapped at her less sensitive but aching lips, helping cool her down momentarily.

She pulled off my cock and began turning around, not wasting a second, planted a passionate and desperate kiss on my lips. I could taste myself in her mouth, and I knew she could taste herself, I was covered and soaked in her juices.

My cock needed no guidance, her sopping entrance found the granite-like mast easily and without hesitation, pressed it inside. She winced briefly as the head stretched her as her warm, wet and velvety flesh grasped my cock like a glove as she slowly lowered herself as deep as she could take me. A moment later I felt the engorged head bump her cervix, while the last inch or two of my cock remained outside her grasp. She pressed down further, mashing her teeth as she was stretching herself painfully, but cramming another inch inside and froze.

Her body tensed and she gasped into my mouth, just as another orgasm rolled through her petite body, now perched on top of me. I reached my arms around her and held her close against me and kissed her harder. She'd orgasmed again just from the feeling of being penetrated by me. Tingling sensations whipped through my whole body as I knew they did hers as well. She held perfectly still, holding me deep inside her as her orgasm subsided as gently as it began.

She slowly began to flex her hips, forward and then back, slipping my thick cock deep and shallow inside her searing hot folds. We kissed as she began to pump me in and out of her slowly. Her heavy breasts swung, I felt her nipples stiffly scraping against my chest, her round belly between us, as her thighs clutched my hips beginning to ride me passionately. Each down stroke she took me deep against her cervix, and at the top, letting the crown stretch her lips before driving me gently deep again. We kissed the whole time, her tongue as sensuous and warm as her velvety pussy.

All the times I'd been inside Michele, nothing felt this intense. Each nerve ending we both had was firing madly. Every feeling was amplified, her warmth, wetness, tightness, how she clutched me, how we kissed, every sensation was euphoric.

"Scott, you feel so amazing inside me!" She said breathlessly into my mouth in desperation, never stopping her strokes.

"Baby, you feel so perfect to me!" I whispered back to her.

She drove me inside her just a bit faster as my hands slid down around her pert little ass. I grasped her soft globes in my hands as she rose and fell with her movements, still driving me deep each time. I could feel her stretching herself, and with each stroke, pushing a little more of my length inside her warm and wet body.

She pushed herself up, putting her hands on my chest, clutching my muscles tight as she rose and fell into me. Her beautiful breasts swung from her chest with her movement. Her perfect nipples, pink and hard as they jiggled above me. Every inch of her was so beautiful.

"God you're beautiful Michele!" I told her.

She smiled, and raised up to a sitting position. She slipped her hands over her breasts, squeezing her flesh, and rolling her nipples between her fingers. I squeezed her ass harder in response as she moaned in ecstasy and rode me.

In this position, I seemed to hit her cervix earlier and more directly, she winced with each stroke down. As she winced though, a smile crossed her face afterward, looking at me, doing it again and again. She loved the feeling of being stretched and full of my throbbing flesh. We just gazed into each other's eyes, captivated by the sensations running through our bodies.

My hands moved to caress her belly as she leaned back. I brought my knees up bent and feet flat so she could lay back against my thighs. She did and adjusted her feet underneath her so she was sitting on top of me. Her legs spread wide, giving me a perfect view of my cock penetrating her tender folds. She leaned into my legs more and brought her hands to her breasts again. Squeezing and kneading them as she rode me. Our eyes still locked onto each other as her nipples erupted streams of her sweet milk, squirting in small arches into the air and splashing onto her belly as I watched her. Her beauty was intoxicating, from this position I could see every inch of her, and she knew I was enjoying what she was showing me. She smiled at me, holding her heavy breasts as she continued pumping my hard flesh inside her.

"You're so beautiful baby," I repeated. I was absolutely captivated by her.

She became even more wet, slipping easily up and down on her invading toy. She smiled constantly at me, squeezing her breasts, releasing the aching pressure that had built up in her swollen mounds. I rubbed her warm dribbling milk into her belly, every sensation turned us on further. She drove me as deep as she could stand, still stretching herself gently with each deep thrust.

She leaned forward, easing up on just her feet and bent to kiss me passionately. Her blonde hair fell all around our faces. Our bodies only touching where my cock was inside her pussy and now our tongues in my mouth. She suspended herself above me for moments as she continued pumping my throbbing length inside her wetness. It felt incredible, and as her strength left her, her body lowered back onto me, and I rolled her into her side.

We could kiss easily and I could take over thrusting from her. I hooked the back of her knee into the crook of my arm, maintaining our closeness as I continued plunging my length inside her. I maintained her same slow and passionate pace as we kissed and breathed into each other. We made love silently like this for a long time.

"Scott, you're amazing, you feel so good!" She gasped, breaking the relative quiet in the room.

I continued my slow thrusting and rolled her onto her back, and kneeled between her legs. Grabbing a pillow I slid it under her hips to bring her a bit higher, she allowed her legs to fall back as far as they could. She grabbed the backs of her knees and held them wide for me. This opened her smooth lips in front of me, and allowed me to control the depth, I knew what she needed, so I maintained the rhythm and depth of my strokes just as she has been doing. The passion we shared only intensified as I drove just deep enough to stretch her a bit on each stroke. She clutched at my back tightly as I invaded her tenderness her again and again.

"Scott, I love your cock baby!" She said enthusiastically.

"Michele, your pussy feels so tight!" I echoed her excitement.

"Make love to me, make me come, all over your hard cock!" She pleaded.

"Come hard for me baby, squeeze that big cock inside you!" I encouraged her.

I leaned down to kiss her passionately, as I continued deeply thrusting inside her. My thick shaft stretching her pussy so delightfully. Her wet folds hugged my mast tightly with each thrust. She grunted into my mouth each time the bulbous head bumped her cervix.

As I raised my weight off her again and kneeled, I watched this beautiful woman I was making slow passionate love to. She held her round, pregnant belly as her swollen breasts heaved above, spilling milk down the sides of her globes from her hard, and aching nipples. Her eyes focused on me just drinking in the sight of her beautiful body. She pulled her legs back again and I lowered my gaze to watch my cock splitting her lips, invading her sensitive pink flesh that gripped me so tightly I wanted to come right then. My body ached with need, I wanted to fill her depths with my hot seed so badly. I was beginning to get close, it was going to be hard to hold back.

She reached up and grasped my shoulders, forcefully rolling me sideways and onto my back. Her thighs held my hips tight as she rolled with me. Now back on top of me again, Michele could control things. Both good and bad to control my own orgasm. The change in position held me off for a moment, but I wouldn't be able to stop myself if things got intense.

She sat up quickly, hands on my chest, nails digging into my flesh as her hips rocked forward and backward. She made sure her favorite toy touched every sensitive spot inside her thrusting body. I put my legs up like I had before, and she leaned against them, and put her feet flat, she reached down with a hand to rub her clit. Her beautiful body on full display and my orgasm nearing, I wouldn't last long.

"Come for me Michele," I encouraged, "come all over me baby!"

She rubbed her clit furiously as she rocked back and forth on my cock. I could see my thick mast stretching her lips as she angled my flesh inside her to rub my crown against her g spot with each thrust. She found that spot and pumped back and forth more quickly as her hand continued her attention on her aching button. Her thrusting made me grow further inside her body, thicker and longer now my length pulsed, the angry head driving against her spongy nerves of her g spot as the shaft stretched her entrance delightfully. I watched her get close as she rode me more urgently.

"Oh fuck Scott, I'm gonna come baby!" She cried out.

"Yes baby, come for me!" I encouraged again.

She rocked faster on her toy, rubbing her depths as her hand blurred over her clit.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, fuck!" She cried out.

I just tried to hold off a second longer, not wanting her to lose how close she finally was to her own.

She gasped and held her breath as her body tightened. Her back arched, her legs trembled and then she held perfectly still.

"Uuunnnggghhh!" She grunted in a powerful guttural cry.

Fluid exploded from her pussy, arching over my head at first and splashing down over my face, neck and chest as is subsided. I held still, trying to keep my cock buried inside her as her pussy clamped down like a vice on my erect flesh. She erupted again with similar force splattering me again, and soaking the bed around me.

She fell forward, breaking her fall with her hands, and kissed me passionately. Another eruption from between her legs splashed onto my pelvis and thighs underneath her. Her sudden position change felt incredible and I lost my ability to hold back. I clutched her close and exploded deep inside her spasming folds. Over and over I thrust deeper against her cervix pumping my own hot creamy cum as deep as she'd take me. We convulsed into each other as our bodies emptied their juices for each other. The combined orgasm so powerful we both just gasped for air in each other's mouths, not wanting to break our kiss but needing to survive the next moment. Her entire body shook above me as I held her as she unloaded more sweet juice over my balls tucked tight against her sopping lips. My own shaft still thrusting and pumping cum inside her. We continued exploding and squirting into each other for what seemed like an hour, but could only have been a minute or two. Such an intimate experience to finish together like we had. Both now panting, we gasped for breath as our bodies emptied one another.

She fully collapsed on top of me and I gently rolled her to the side, so we could lay next to each other. We maintained our sexual embrace as we rolled, holding each other in tightly wrapped arms as well. I noted how wet my back was from the soaked sheets underneath me as I rolled over, wet skin now feeling cool in the air. We laid like that, just breathing and looking into each other's eyes for a long time. Momentarily closing them to kiss now and again.

"Damn we're good at that!" She softly exclaimed breathlessly, smiling as she said it.

"Yes, yes we are." I agreed, smiling back.

She looked deep into my eyes, "Scott, I love you."

I held her stare, "I love you Michele."

We kissed softly again, one of a thousand times, but her lips were so soft, tender, just as her folds still gripped my softening mast inside her. How this woman and I have connected this way never ceased to amaze me. We weren't just good together. In many ways, we'd become inseparable.

I watched her close her eyes, and I closed mine. Still holding her close, her breasts and belly pressed against me. My length still clutched tightly inside her depths. We laid there a long time motionless, exhausted, and content, just listening to each other breath. Until we, or at least I, drifted off to sleep.

It was the kind of deep and restful sleep you only find in the arms of a sensitive and caring lover after an exhausting lovemaking session. Michele had taken every once of my strength and drained it out of me, every bit of stress, every worry, every thought that wasn't present disappeared and as I'd exploded inside her moments ago, nothing was left to do but fall into deep sleep with her.

The next noise woke me up, it took a long time to place it in my exhausted state, it was unmistakably the alarm on my phone. Groggily I tried to discern where it was coming from. I blinked my eyes as I dragged myself from sleepy peace to roll over, through the wet spot the size of a lake in the middle of the bed to turn it off. As I did, I breathed deeply, now staring at the ceiling trying to place my surroundings. I laid on my back, in the giant wet spot, and my short term memory flooded back. 'Ok, this is Michele's mess that I created.' I smiled at the thought, then squinted wondered where she'd gone. 'Probably in the bathroom' I thought, it felt like I'd been asleep for a year.

I reached over and grabbed my phone to see the time, it read 11:02. Ok, so maybe I wasn't asleep for a year, but more like a few hours. The lovemaking with Michele had been as emotionally deep as I'd ever experienced. I didn't hear a flush or a shower running, maybe she was in her room?

As I rolled out of the wet spot and moved to get out of bed, it was then I noticed an envelope on the sheets next to me where Michele had been last I saw her. My stomach dropped, fear told me what was inside.

Opening quickly, I read fast.

'Dearest Scott, I do love you. That's why I had to leave while you were sleeping. I don't think I could leave you again if I had to look into your eyes. As it was months ago, what we shared this week was perfect, and this morning, was maybe the most perfect moment of my life. It's exactly how I need to remember you. I hope you can understand, that I've got to go home, have this baby, and be a Mom. I'm not sure when I'll be able to see you again. So if this was the last time, it's how I want to remember us together. This morning was absolutely perfect.

Having said that, I meant what I said that I was worried about you. You'll still need this, and I think you can find it with Valerie. I really like her, please focus on her, make her happy like you have me. I called your office yesterday and spoke with your staff, I also called Valerie's. I arranged for you two to spend an extra day in Chicago, and I arranged for you and Valerie to spend the day today together on a private yacht. Your staff moved your flights, extended the car, and added an extra night in the hotel, they even called your families. Spend the day and night together, and show her a really good time. Please. I know you can. If you can't do it for you, or for her yet, do it for me. Pack your bags and leave your things in her room, you're due on the dock by 12. She got a similar letter. Please go to her.

Thank you again for making this morning so perfect, I hope we can see each other again, and rediscover this amazing level of intimacy. Have a wonderful day! I'll text you when I can. All my love, Michele.'

"Damnit." I said out loud to myself.

I was angry I didn't get to say goodbye the way I wanted to. I figured we'd be able to do that later. For a moment, I took this morning for granted. Then paused, read the letter again. I felt better, it wasn't what I'd planned, but Michele was right, this was likely better for us. And what was this yacht trip she had planned? How? I had to laugh to myself. She was so thoughtful.

'Dock by 12? move into Valerie's room? I looked at the time, 11:10. I had to move fast. A quick shower, got dressed. All my clothes and items in my bags and I walked down the hall.

I knocked gently, not knowing what I would find. Valerie opened the door immediately, holding her letter in her hand, tears filling her eyes, and another streaming down her face. I didn't say a thing, I just entered her room, letting the door close behind me, dropped my bags and hugged her. She pressed her head against my chest.

"You sure found an amazing girl there." She whimpered into my shirt.

"For sure, let's talk about this later, right now, we have to go, she didn't leave us much time!" I encouraged.

"I just found the letter a minute ago, she slid it under my door, I was finishing reading it when you knocked." She said quietly still pressed against me.

She let me go, and leaned up for a kiss. Her full lips were so soft and wet. Our kiss was gentle and tender but brief. She stiffened as she pulled away.

"Ok, let me grab my things. Come, put your clothes in the closet and we can go."

We emptied my bags in the closet, and packed a small bag including swim suits, hats, and another change of clothes. We left quickly with only about 15 minutes to spare to get where we needed to go.

We left her Presidential Suite smiling and happy to be headed on an adventure together. An adventure that Michele had organized but we'd hopefully enjoy thoroughly today. Pressing the down button on the elevator, we got silent, looking each other over briefly and both smiled. Valerie looked gorgeous, and from her expression, she was thinking the same about me. This afternoon was going to be memorable.

12