Workplace Service

Story Info
Pet takes care of Mistress as she works.
2.8k words
4.32
4.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a story based on a remote hard working Mistress. It's not 100 percent accurate and I know it! Anyways, this story is published for Miss Becca and with her approval. Enjoy =)

I was so horny, I could barely think as I knelt on her bed waiting for her. We had woken early, today was my day off, but she was stuck working. It was also my scheduled day to allow my toy out of its cage, but She had full control whenever that was, how long it was for and if I would even be allowed to orgasm. If I was good I was allowed a single day where my clit was allowed out of its cage for more than washing. IF I was good. Last month Miss had left me tied to the bed, gagged and a vibrator on high while she worked with a pair of headphones set on some porn until I had gone crazy. I was hoping she would allow more. My clit strained against its cage as I knelt in front of her on all fours in Her bedroom. Her fingers glided over my hip, nails teasing my skin as I got goosebumps, my hips shifting slightly as I anticipated her next action.

"What are your plans today, pet?" She murmured, her fingers tracing my hole. I shuddered, arousal making it so hard to think when I just wanted to beg for release. I'd do anything, promise anything just for an orgasm. She didn't want that right now.

I listed them off, my brain struggling even as I obeyed. Listing coffee for her, cleaning to suit her tastes, attending to her needs while she worked then after work I would be allowed to spend time with her and game.

She didn't reply at first, the only thing I heard was the sound of spit as she spat on my hole, her finger working the spit into my hole. Pushing inside me as I gasped mid sentence, stuttering as she teased me. Her promise to have her whole fist inside me tonight was all I could think about as she slowly stroked inside me, asking to know what I stopped. I continued, giving a list for the day as expected. I don't know how. I just want to hump myself back on her finger. Have her play with my slut button until I explode. I wanted it. I needed it so badly, I just wanted her to touch my spot more.

"Don't lose focus pet," She murmured, her second finger sliding inside me. Widening my hole. I whimpered in arousal.

"Please Miss Becca?" I finally begged as her third finger slid inside me.

"Please what pet?" Her smile on her voice as she curled her fingers into my spot and my hips spasmed my little toy leaking in pleasure.

"Please fuck my hole," I whined, giving in as I pushed my hips against her hand. Desperate for her penetration.

"No."

I stopped. My head against the bed as I whimpered, every cell in my body screaming at me to give in. Fuck myself on Her fingers for a glorious orgasm, but it wouldn't please Her. Her pleasure came first, mine was only allowed when She said so. Cold liquid dripped onto my ass as She spread it over my skin, Her fingers pushing it inside me. Loosening my hole as I whined underneath her. She had never used 3 fingers before. It felt so good. I wish she would just fuck me now. I wanted her to fuck me like a slut on the bed. Then I felt the warmer texture of rubber on my hole. It was huge and it battered its way inside me slowly. Gods it spread me open. Penetrating me and making me whimper in pain and delight as it pushed inside me. Her hand curled against my hip holding me still as she murmured encouraging words that I was too gone to hear. I pushed back, encouraging it to reach my depths as I panted in exertion. Finally It got smaller until with what felt like a pop weirdly the massive plug was inside me. I was sweating and leaking, hands gripping the sheets as I waited for Her Will.

"Mmmmm, look at that little hole," She whispered, her fingers teasing the plug, "Tonight you'll be taking so much more slut. Now go make my coffee, slut."

"Yes Mistress," I replied, crawling to the edge of the bed where 3 articles of clothing waited for me. A shirt, A thong and shorts. Only one was allowed per Her Rules. I chose the shirt, putting it on as I got to my feet.

OHMYFUCKINGGODS.

It was so big, the very weight of it against my slut button made me feel like the biggest of sluts. I heard her chuckle as I stood there for a second, trying to focus. Fuck I was leaking. I didn't want to clean that up. I clenched my thighs and did my best, the buttplug making every step feel like I was waddling. I ended up nearly sashaying towards the coffee pot, swiveling my hips because I felt so FULL. I heard nothing as I prepped her coffee as she entered, putting on a pair of panties and her shirt as she strode into the room. Her gaze made me want to melt as she reached for me. She is taller than me and I feel like a worshiper looking up at my Goddess as she leans against me in order to give me a peck on the cheek and accepts the proffered drink.

I can feel her girl cock against my stomach as I push down the urge to kneel in front of her and beg. It feels so good having her pressed against me. I'm breathless

"Now be a good pet and get started," She smirked, her ass taunting me as she walked away to her work desk. I try not to stare, but it's hard. Her body short circuits my brain to a degree where I struggle to think.

Turning I get started on chores. The plug digging into my pleasure button with every step. I feel like I'm waddling as I take care of dishes, floors, laundry. Each time I walk by her, I pause if she glances over. Her hands stroking my cage, my legs, my ass or my cheek as she urges me on. Finally I finish and I walk back into the room and kneel to her left. Desperately clenching my cheeks, the massive plug feels like it will fall out of my hole if I'm not careful.

She pauses her typing, her hand stroking my hair as she continues to glance at the email she was typing. Her right leg raises as her heels glide over my leg before her toe is pressed against my caged clit. I whimper slightly and spread my legs wider, keeping my eyes on her face as she finally turns towards me with a slight smile on her face as she considers my slightly glazed expression.

"Are your chores done, pet?"

"Yes Miss Becca," I bob my head eagerly, hoping for a reward, but not daring to vocalize it. Asking for rewards had been trained out of me early on. Now I wait to see if She decides I may have rewards. She smiles. Her toes pushing into the cage, the pleasure of her touch becoming slightly painful as she pushes into me. A heady mix of pleasure and pain stings my skin as I murmur as the cage digs into my skin. It hurts, but I drink in her attention. All that matters is Her.

Her smile widens and she pulls back her foot. A whine escapes my throat as the pressure disappears. "Do you miss your manhood, pet?" She asks as she spreads her legs, her erection tenting her panties. I swallowed the need to crawl to her holding me strong as I desperately wished to taste her. I wanted it so badly. All I needed was to worship her. Taste her.

"Pet"

I shudder and look back up to her. "No Miss Becca, I don't miss my little dick. Only your pleasure matters."

"Good girl, now give my cock a proper tongue bath."

I crawl to her eagerly, I don't raise my hands to remove her underwear, I instead nuzzle her crotch before licking it through her panties. She just chuckles and scoots back, lifting her hips and sliding them off as her erect girl cock bobs in front of me as scoots back into reach. I lean forward and lick her delicate cock with my tongue. Tasting her warm head as I trailed my tongue down from her glands to her balls. Smothering my face in her scent as I coat her member with my tongue. Breathing in her scent, worshiping her as her girl cock grew slick and soon I was covered in my own spit. Sloppily worshiping her as I took her down my throat. Gagging lightly as I bobbed up and down, enjoying every stroke of her. My face was sticky with spit as she let out little moans of pleasure and approval while I worshiped.

I was lost in it, my clit throbbing in its cage with my little button throbbing from the plug as I messily worshiped her. All there was Her girl cock. All that mattered is Her girl cock. All I wanted was to please Her.

I was drooling, gagging and lost as I felt her hand on my head. Her signal for me to pause. "Such a pathetic slut," she cooed, "To think I ever thought you were anything but a submissive little slave. One focused only My Pleasure. Just as you should be. Only I matter little slut. You only deserve what I give you."

There was a ringing from her computer. She looked up, Her slightly flushed face taking in the computer while I waited, her tip in my mouth. She rolled her eyes before glancing at me. My face was a mess, my shirt was covered as well. "I am taking this call, you will be replacing my chair so I can get more comfortable. Lie down pet."

I obeyed, rolling over to my back as she moved her chair to the side. Standing over my head, I stared at her gorgeous body as she lowered herself onto my face. For a moment I thought I would be her hole as she took the call as she glided her girl cock over my outstretched tongue. Her shaft grinding into my face and her balls warm weight teasing me. Then she shifted forward. Her ass settled on my face as she accepted the call. My tongue teased her hole, darting inside and savoring her wonderful earthy flavor. Smothered by her, I could no longer breathe.

I could freak out, but She had trained me to accept this. Miss had trained me to be a good pet and focus on Her over my need to breathe. I worshiped her, my tongue fucking her hole and teasing it's edges. Marveling at the ridges and warmth as I faintly heard her speaking to someone.

Her hands gripped my hips, nails digging into my skin as she held back a purr. I was too stupid to pay attention to whatever she was talking about. Putting all thoughts out of my mind so I could focus on Her. I didn't need them anyways. Then she teased my balls, her nails gently teasing my clit. It felt so good, my hips bucking into her hand, warm dribbles escaping my cage. I was so close, it was so hot. Just a little more. I moaned into her hole helplessly.

Pain spiked. Oh god it hurt.

I paused, my tongue inside her as she gripped my balls firmly. "Behave slut, You wouldn't want your friends to know what a pathetic little slut you are," She murmured, grinding her ass against my tongue as a subtle sign to continue. She grinded against my face as I started tongue fucking her faster, my head was getting really light. My chest was burning, the need to breath made me want to try and move. To breathe. I couldn't take it.

Air.

I gasped, staring up at her as she smiled at me. I was... drifting, the only thing that mattered to me as I lay there gasping was her smile. Her smile was hungry. "All fours Pet."

I scrambled to obey, rolling on all fours with my ass sticking out from under her desk. Carpet burned slightly against my arms. I lifted my hips and lowered my face to the ground. My clit was leaking in excitement. Maybe she would let me cum. Maybe she would remove the cage and play with me. Maybe she would.

Pressure was applied to my hole as she gripped the plug firmly. I grunted softly and pushed with my hole, trying to relax as it was slowly pulled out. It's massive width makes me feel so full that I would burst if she tugged it the wrong way. Just when I thought it might not come out, it gave a pop and slid from my hole.

I felt so open. My hole a crater as I heard her throaty chuckle. "So pathetic," She told me, her hands gripping my cheeks as she traced how open my hole was. "You're just ruined for normal cocks aren't you slut? You're just a little size queen slave who only exists to serve My Pleasure. I have all these lovers and you will never be allowed to be anything more than Mine. Your little clit is only good for being locked up and amusing me Slut. If you manage to cum before my next call, I will let you have that cage off and even give you a single orgasm tonight."

"Yes Mistress" I murmured into the carpet. Wiggling my butt left and right in anticipation. I wanted that, but even more important I needed her to fuck me. I swear I could almost feel her girl dick hover behind me. I wanted it. I wanted to feel her inside me. Owning me. Marking me as her property.

"So hasty" I heard the sound of a marker followed by the feeling of pressure on my skin. I paused, staying still. I couldn't tell what was being written, but the idea of it sent my skin on fire. Being marked visibly made my clit pulse in excitement. "One day maybe I should just tattoo this to your body pet," She considers.

"Please Miss, please use my body for your pleasure," I begged, my hips twitching. "Please use my slutty hole for your pleasure. I exist to serve you Mistress," Spit landed on my hole making me moan in anticipation.

"I don't even need lube slut," Her girl cock entered me, using the leftover lube and spit to ease penetration into my gaping hole as I felt Her hips rest against my ass. "Mmmm, such a good slutty hole," She whispered as Her hands seized my hips, Her legs rubbing our smooth skin together as I gasped.

Then She fucked me. Her girl cock slamming inside my hole, slamming into my slut button as I moaned like a wanton whore. It was heaven, it was my purpose. I needed more. I pushed my hips back humping into Her girl cock. My cheeks clapped against Her hips as every thrust pounded my hole like I wanted.

I was so close within what seemed like minutes. She was pounding me so good, I was drifting on waves of pleasure, my breath gasping as my clit pulsed. I was going to cum. I was going to cum. Oh my god I was going to cum with her inside me. I could hear her faintly, whispering degrading words, telling me how worthless I am. How useless I am. How my only purpose was to Her.

I could feel my balls tightening, my hole tightening around Her as I panted, desperately thrusting my ass against Her. I could feel her gasp in pleasure, feel the warmth of her releasing inside me. Something I wanted so badly. I tensed on the edge.

I was going...

Ring Ring.

She stopped. Pulling out and grinding her girl dick against my ass. Turning my hole into a sloppier mess and subtly teasing me.

"I guess you won't be cumming, pet" She told me as I sat there, my ass twitching needing and wanting her, "But I would love a foot rest while I finish my work."

I whimpered and turned under her desk, my hole dripping as I felt her legs come on top of my back. Crossing on top of me as I served her. My clit ached so badly. She rubbed her legs against my back as she picked up the phone. I knelt on all fours as her furniture.