World Cup Final

Story Info
The greatest game of their lives.
4.8k words
4.61
23.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rahul

"Shit! Shit!" I screamed to myself.

I was intending to send a screenshot of the spreadsheet to Humera but instead I sent a picture of my dick. Not an everyday accident but this was potentially catastrophic. It was my own fault for not clearly labelling my dick pic as a 'dick pic' and rushing the email.

Why would you have a dick pic saved to your computer? You may ask. In 2006/2007 I was that unsolicited dick pic guy. I am not proud of it, it was just a phase I went through at the age of 30 and my single life was lacking any action. I was fucking lonely and horny.

I sent the spreadsheet again and apologised profusely to Humera and asked her to delete the pic.

I felt so embarrassed and feared she would report me. It was on our personal servers so I tried to justify it was not a work issue but this behaviour was a fireable offence and I did not have white privilege to fall back on. Ffs I sent a dick pic to a colleague, of course I was getting fired and blacklisted.

Humera was a Pakistani Muslim and I knew they could be uptight with such things. In truth most women would be affronted by receiving such an email. She was only 24 but had a reassured confidence of who she was and what she wanted in life. We would often have a back and forth about cricket as she was an avid Pakistan fan and I was an avid Indian fan. We would bore our colleagues even fellow Indians and Pakistanis as we went in deep on cricket talking about the legends from past and present.

She told me she was a tomboy as a child and liked to play cricket with the boys. She got the bug for the sport from her Father and they seemed close. It made me envious as my own relationship with my Father was strained. My Father was demanding and tough. He never showed me the affection a child needed.

I have had no message from Humera to acknowledge the screenshot or to tell me off. I am dreading returning to work the next morning as I am sure there will be a meeting with HR waiting for me if I am allowed through the doors at all.

It was late at 11.00pm when she called.

"Hello," I answered nervously.

"Hello Rahul. Thank you for sending the screenshot. But why did you think I wanted a dick pic? Maybe I was giving you a mixed signal when I said send me a screenshot of the spreadsheet. Does spreadsheet mean dick pic to Indians?" She seemed to enjoy my embarrassment and I went a deep shade of red at hearing her mock me.

"It was a mistake. I attached the wrong file. Please, I am so sorry," I pleaded.

"Really Rahul? So you are telling me you save random dick pics to your computer just in case you might need them? Go on then tell me. How many?" She asks.

"15," I reply in all seriousness and not realising that she is teasing me.

She scoffs and laughs.

"Rahul I am only teasing you. So you have 15 different angles of your penis? Oh my god yaar. You are too much. What do you think happens when a girl receives one of these?" She asks.

"I don't know. I just be horny so I kind of hope for some horny chat or even pictures back," I say.

"Rahul so what did you think would happen when you sent me the picture?" She asked.

"This was a mistake. Please believe me," I begged.

"Come on Rahul. You want me to believe you were not hoping that I would see your uncut Hindu lund and become uncontrollably horny?" She asked with a giggle.

Her response took me by surprise. There was no reason to bring up the Hindu/Muslim aspect of this.

She was triggering something inside of me. The fact she would not let it go made me think there was something there.

"Maybe. Did it make you horny?" I asked deciding to risk it all. She had all the power and I thought fuck it.

"Hmm. I wouldn't say horny. Maybe a little moist," she said and I could not believe what I had heard. My dick was like a rocket about to launch at hearing that.

"Ok. That has made me hard like never before," I said and she giggled like it was the funniest thing she had heard.

"Hmm. I have already seen. Don't worry I will not report you and this will stay between us. But you will delete those pictures. No girl needs to see that again," she says and I agree to delete them before we disconnect the call.

"Fuck, what was that? Was she flirting with me?" I asked myself after the call had ended.

I was unable to sleep until I masturbated to the idea of Humera getting moist at my dick pic. Fucking moist. "Oh Bhagwan! Thank you so much!" That was the level of my delight that despite my atheist tendencies I had started to believe again.

The next week comes and we talk as usual at work. Nothing is mentioned about the picture or our conversation but the conversation is different. There is an undercurrent of sexual tension that I can feel. Perhaps it is just in my head.

A week later Humera takes a sudden and unexpected leave of absence and is absent from work for 3 months. Was this due to me? I often wondered during this time. Was the sexual attraction I felt creepy Indian male harassment on my part? There were rumours she was getting married or there was trouble at home. I felt a deep sense of guilt about her suddenly leaving as though I had caused it through my behaviour.

I was afraid to message her as I did not want to make things worse but I often thought about her. I thought maybe it was just a holiday but when it was over a month I grew concerned and messaged to see how she was. I tried again a few more times but she ignored my messages

Upon her return she was more distant. Not just from me but our circle of friends. I would always try to make an effort because well at this stage I was crushing on her hard and I was worried about her.

A few months later the Cricket T20 World Cup started and this tournament more than any other created a buzz among the Indian and Pakistani contingent. T20 was new and there was an exciting buzz amongst us. Humera became more involved and we would start talking more but she was not her usual self. It seemed like only I could sense it.

A lot of Pakistani and Indian fans will remember this world cup. Anyway Humera became her usual self with me and we connected over cricket. We always had good chemistry and I loved her energy. I could sense a sadness about her but she tried to keep it hidden.

India and Pakistan were in the final and I arranged a party at my apartment. I invited my group of friends but there were a few parties at this time by other members of the group so the group was split. I had a few people in the group that said they would come so I felt I had to go ahead with it. Humera said she would be going to one of the Pakistani group's parties which I found disappointing as I really wanted her there more than anyone else.

Humera

I overheard a group of the girls and boys saying they would ditch Rahul's party. They were all giggling and laughing about the idea of him watching on his own. "He is such a loser, yaar. I would not be seen dead at his apartment," Komal said as she applied her lipstick. He was seen as a nerdy loser by most of the group but I liked him. I found him sweet and he was the typical 'nice guy' who never got the girl. Well, he was nice apart from the dick pic thing but we all have our mishaps.

I was planning on going to Shahid's party as most were going there but cancelled to go to Rahul's. Shahid was my ex. We were on again and off again type of thing. But we were definitely off now. Recent events in my life made me re-evaluate what I wanted from relationships and friends.

Shahid was a typical fuckboy. I mean rock star looks with his groomed hair and piercing eyes but a genuine uncaring fuckboy. He cheated on me numerous times in the 2 years we were together. His attitude was always, "You are always like this and I never know if we are on a break or not." Or he would try gas lighting me, "She is just a friend. Why do you project your insecurities on to me?"

I had so many friends here but you know your true friends when you are absent. I went through a difficult time and went back to Pakistan for 3 months. For the first 2 weeks all of my friends would message and ask how I was doing but then nothing. Until Rahul messaged me on week 6. It wasn't the superficial message. He seemed to be worried. I did ignore it and perhaps it is a reason why I have superficial relationships with fuckboys. But he messaged again numerous times until just before I returned. For that reason Rahul had meant more to me than most of these 'friends' even if he did not know it.

I arrived a few minutes before the start and Rahul rushed to open the door.

"Hey, you still got room for me?" I said cheekily. I liked teasing him. In many ways he was mature and intelligent but he always became flustered and nervous around me.

"Yes. It is just me and Rohan," just as he says his name Rohan comes to the door.

"Actually I am meeting up with a friend. I just felt bad leaving before anyone was here," he says as he leaves us.

I give an awkward smile as it is just me and Rahul.

"It looks like we have plenty of space for you now," he says with an awkward laugh making light of his loneliness.

In some ways I prefer that it is just me and him. The match starts and it is tense as I take off my jacket to reveal my green Pakistan shirt. It is a little tight as it is a few years old. Rahul is wearing the blue shirt for India. The game is very fast paced but we are able to have an easy flowing conversation. I am slightly emotional at watching the cricket.

Rahul then asked, "Why did you leave? Was it because of me?"

I gave him a sympathetic smile.

"No. I don't like talking about it. My dad passed away and well it was a tough few months for me and my family." I explained.

"I am so sorry to hear that. You were so close with your dad. How are you doing? I feel so selfish that I never asked before," he says with genuine empathy.

I become a little teary, "It just happened all of a sudden." I said as he held me in his arms and hugged me. The embrace felt so good and despite my initial tentativeness I was able to let go and wrap my arms around him.

After a few minutes I pulled away and set myself. It felt good opening up to Rahul. He had a soft heart.

I didn't want to delve into it and just wanted forget and looked for a distraction.

I saw a bottle of vodka on the table and picked up some shot glasses.

Rahul

"Let's make this a party. Every 6 we take a shot and every wicket we take a shot," she says as I realise she wants a distraction and does not want to talk about it. I feel a deeper connection developing between us.

By the halfway point the game looked tense but Pakistan looked the most likely winners. We were both getting pretty drunk by this stage so we switched to bets. The loser picks truth or dare.

We would bet more than 7 in the over or less than 7.

The first one I won and in my drunken state I asked the question that had been on my mind the last 6 months, "Did my picture really making you moist?"

She fell to the side giddy and laughing at my question, "Oh my god, Rahul. You are too much. Too much. Who even remembers that? "She said as she looked at me with a mischievous smile.

"Hmm. Yes. It made me moist," she said with a giggle.

The next one she won the bet and I picked dare just to get an idea of where this was going.

"Since I can't ask you to take your shirt off. I want you to take your pants off," she says with a giggle.

We are both drunk and maybe a little horny?

I eagerly take my pants off as I watch her. She is looking at my crotch and I notice her sigh as I am stood there in just my underwear. The sigh stayed with me and I sensed her arousal.

The next over I win and she chooses dare as she winks at me.

"Take off your sandals," I request.

She has a little smile to herself and undoes the straps.

"You are so unpredictable Rahul," she says with a smirk and it seems like a challenge.

The next over I win again. The game is tense but so is the game developing between us as we try to read each other's mind.

She picks dare again almost challenging me to ask for something more daring in our strip game. I am in deep thought as I think about what I want to see, her breasts or pussy. But then I remember the shirt rule.

"Take off your jeans," I finally ask.

"Rahul you are getting very brave now. Should I be worried?" she said with a giggle as she continues to tease me.

She faces away from me and bends over as she pulls down her jeans. I watch her firm ass in just her red panties. Her camel toe is peaking out as she bends over. Fuck she makes me so fucking horny. My cock is already secreting precum on to my boxers.

I notice how she removes her jeans and she wants me to see her toned ass in her panties. Even give me a peek of her camel toe. I am ever more convinced of the sexual tension between us. She looks over her shoulder at me as she is bent over checking to see if I was enjoying the view.

She pulls the jeans off and drops them to side while giving me a wink. We are 4 overs in and the match is tense. The game is on a knife edge and so is my battle with Humera. Will we give in to the sexual tension?

The next over is a tense one and she wins.

"Pull down your underwear," she says as she looks at my crotch. There is a lot more lust in her voice and her eyes have a glassy look.

I like having her attention and slowly play with the waistband as I lower it down. She follows my movements until my erect cock pops up before her eyes.

She licks her lips and if her pussy is not moist at least her lips are.

"Does it make you moist?" I ask cheekily.

"Hmm. Let's see if you win the next over and then you can ask me," she says. She enjoys the game.

The next over I win and she picks truth with a wink.

"Has my uncut Hindu lund made your panties moist?" I ask adding the phrase 'uncut Hindu lund'. We had both laughed it off but there was something about it that made me think it added something taboo to our interaction.

"Hmm." She says as she turns to face me. She lifts one leg on to the sofa and the other is on the floor. She is flashing her panties to me and my jaw almost drops to the floor

"Hmm. Do they look moist?" She asks. There is a small wet spot on her panties.

"Maybe. But I need to investigate to see if they are damp with moisture," I say sounding scientific. She giggles and nods her head to say go ahead. I am shocked and nervous.

She closes her eyes and looks away as I massage her mound together through her panties. It elicits soft moans from her and she covers her mouth with her hand. Suggesting she is surprised by her own reaction.

I become bolder as she does not object to my touches.

My thumbs more strongly massage the flesh of her mound through her panties. Her mound is creating an obvious camel toe on the panties and the panties are becoming damper.

My touches become more brazen as I touch the centre of her mound and her wet pussy lips through the fabric of her panties. That small wet spot is growing bigger and soaking her panties.

She still does not stop me and I take a deep breath. I creep my thumb into the side of her panties and gently massage the soft flesh of her mound together and then pull it apart. She is smooth and cleanly shaven. This makes my cock twitch.

There is a squelching sound made by her pussy but there is also another sound from her lips, "Uh, uh." She begins to moan a little louder.

My rhythmic massage becomes a little faster as I listen to her moans become faster.

She is not stopping me and her arousal is building. I pull her sodden panties to the side and reveal her pink pussy. Fuck I am so hard right now and ready to fuck her.

I rub her wet lips and still more moans, "Uh, uh, uh."

There is no indication she wants me to stop. I open her lips and search for her clit. This is my first time with a woman but I seem to have found her clit. I gently circle it with my thumb and it elicits louder moans.

I insert my finger inside of her and she is dripping wet. Fuck, it is taking all my might to keep control as I slowly finger her. She is biting her hand as her other hand runs through her hair. She arches her back and I can sense her arousal is peaking.

I don't know why but something tells me to stop. To keep her on the edge of her orgasm for now.

I remove my finger and notice her pussy quivers as my finger leaves her. I move her panties back into position before sniffing my finger.

She sits up straight with a glazed look in her eyes. Her mind is lusty and I am going to enjoy the rest of the game.

We look back at the screen and it is the 12th over. Pakistan are in disarray as they have lost 6 wickets and their batting line up was not as strong. It makes me confident to propose a bet

"If India win then you stay in my bed tonight," I suggest.

"And if Pakistan wins? You wear my Pakistan shirt to work tomorrow," she says.

With the score at this stage I was really confident of the win. Despite my dread over wearing the Pakistan shirt I said, "Those terms are acceptable."

Humera gave me a smile.

I won in the 12th over and Humera picked dare.

"Take off your bra," I asked. I felt it was rather not fair she had two pieces of underwear. She smiled at me. I expected her to take her shirt off and hoped to see her naked tits but she didn't.

She unhooked her bra from under her shirt. She then pulled it out of one arm and then the other. She then pulled the bra out from under her shirt.

I had to admit I was slightly amazed as I marvelled at her skill. It was an education for me. She threw the bra at me and I sniffed it instinctively. This made her giggle.

Her nipples were erect and poking against her shirt as she sat down to watch the 13th over. Pakistan seemed to be hanging in there but I was hoping India could win this as soon as possible.

I won the 13th over and said, "Take off your panties."

She was finally going to be as naked as I am.

She turns to face away from me as she bends over. She looks over her shoulder at me with a wink and slowly pulls down her panties.

She looks seductive as she pulls down her panties. The panties are plastered to her body due to how wet they are. I can see her mound glistening with her juices as she bends over. There is a trickle of juices that leaks down her legs as she pulls down her panties. She cleans it with her panties. The spectacle made me so hard and hot for her.

The atmosphere is sexually charged and I am pretty certain we will be fucking no matter the result of the game. Or I would dearly love to hope so.

She pulls the panties down to her ankles and steps out of them. She then picks them up and rubs them.

"That uncut Hindu lund has made them much more than moist," she says with a cheeky smile. She knows just how turned on I am.

She throws them at me and I catch them. I rub the wet crotch of her panties and bring up to my lips to lick it and then smell it.

"You smell very pungent and taste sweet. You must be horny to fuck," I say with a predator like look

She looks at me with an animalistic look.

"You will find out if India win," she replies.

I wrap her panties around my hard dick and her eyes are on my dick.

"You will be fucked in every position when India win," I say.

"Perhaps you need to focus on the actual game," she says as my eyes are directed back to the TV.

The game is moving quickly and as we turn back to the screen it is the 20th over. Pakistan seem to have saved their final from the dying embers. The game was still on a knife edge but Misbah Ul-Haq was playing the game of his life. India needed one wicket and Pakistan needed 13 runs

We were both on the edge of our seats as Joginder Sharma bowled our final over. These were not the great names of cricket but they would be playing out the most important over of my life.

13 runs was difficult with one wicket but the first ball was a wide. Then a ball went for 6. Pakistan only needed 6 runs from 4 balls. Every cricket fan will tell you that this is a straightforward feat in T20 cricket.

12