World Cup Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Humera stood up and so did I as I watched dreams of cricketing glory and personal triumph be washed away. I looked at Humera half-naked as a "what you could have won?" She looked divine. The fair skin, the beautiful auburn type hair and I realised I liked her more than she could ever imagine.

She then slumped back in her seat and I looked at the screen and India had taken the final wicket.

I jumped up in delight. I came up to Humera and planted a deep kiss on her lips. She was a little shocked but kissed me back and held my face.

In my excitement I picked her up from the sofa and carried her to the bedroom.

She wrapped her legs around my waist as we continued our kiss. I walked her to the bedroom and I lay her down on the bed as I climbed on top of her. I pulled her Pakistan shirt up on her chest until it revealed her breasts. I did not want to take it off. It made it kinky fucking her in the shirt.

I licked and sucked on her puffy nipples. She had large areola and distended nipples. She had a body made for fucking.

I licked and sucked on her nipples as she held my head to her breasts. My hands were squeezing the soft supple skin of her breasts as I swirled my tongue around her areola.

"Uh, uh, uh," she moaned in response to my movements.

Her hand came down and began moving over my cock. She gently stroked it as I sucked her nipples. I was in heaven with this beauty.

I climbed on top of her and kissed her lips. She kissed me back. There was a hunger in both of our bodies.

She all of a sudden stopped. She was breathing heavily and she kept my body close to hers.

She whispered in my ear, "Do you have a condom?"

I panicked. Was this all over because of my lack of planning? How do you plan spontaneous unexpected sex?

"No," I said as I shook my head as I emphasised the double no. I was totally fucked and not in a good way.

She giggled at my reaction.

"It doesn't matter. Is this your first time? Just pull out when you are ready," she whispered in my ear and stroked my back.

She spread her legs and wrapped them around me. My dick was at her wet and inviting entrance.

"Push. Push hard," she whispers in my ear breathily as I feel her legs and heels dig into my back.

My nerves begin to subside and I push hard inside of her. I feel my cock enter her wet and inviting pussy. The walls of her pussy grip my hard cock as I push further and further inside.

"Just like that! Fuck me with your uncut Hindu lund!" She whispers in my ear.

I push harder as I find a rhythm to my movements.

"Harder! Beat my Pakistani pussy!" She whispers in my ear making reference to the cricket. Her voice becoming louder as she struggles contain her moans.

Her arms are wrapped around my head and her legs around my body.

I feel her fingers go through my hair.

I grab her ass as I pound her pussy harder. She grabs my face and pulls me in close for a kiss. Our lips meet in a passionate kiss. Soon my tongue is entering her mouth and she wraps her tongue around mine.

She turns me so that she is on top of me. She presses her hand in my chest as she leans forward riding me. Her shirt is still over her large breasts and they are freely swaying as she vigorously rides. I grasp her tits and squeeze them. They feel heavenly.

"Ride my fat Hindu lund, you horny slut," I say as I slap her breast. I do not know what is coming over me but she is driving me crazy. She arches her back as she rides me faster and with more force. I slap her breasts harder as they jiggle and bounce. This only causes her to move more vigorously.

Something takes over me and I want to have that control back of being on top of her. I turn her around so that I am buried deep inside of her.

I thrust hard and fast while grabbing her ass cheeks.

"Yes! Rahul! Fuck your Pakistani slut hard!" I hear her moan. She has her arms locked around my head pulling me into a deep kiss. Our tongues are intertwining. I want to tell her I love her but my tongue is preoccupied. She wraps her legs tight around me pulling me deep into her.

I am getting close and I want to pull out but she has a tight hold of me. I am unable to break free or warn her due to our kiss. I think fuck it and just unleash inside of her.

She convulses against me as her own orgasm takes over and her eyes roll into the back of her head.

After a few minutes of catching our breath I apologise, "I am sorry. I meant to pull out but I couldn't."

"I didn't want you to pull out. You know how much I love uncut Hindu lund," she said with a giggle and smirk. I laughed too as we joked.

We talked about things that night. She just opened up about her life and what she wanted. I was able to open up to her and we became official soon after and married within a year. So yeah that was the greatest game of my life.

12