World Domination to Maid Dominated Ch. 02

Story Info
Interracial fun with Miku Kobato of Band-Maid.
6.5k words
5
2.3k
2
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
815 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the singers, record labels, musicians, places, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own any of the record labels, trademarks, musicians etc referenced in this story. All characters are 18 years or older in this story.

Starring: Miku Kobato (Band-Maid)

World Domination to Maid Dominated Chapter 2

An erotic celebrity fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

A Commissioned Story for [Anonymous]

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, inter.

* * *

In the office building of music publishing company in America, in 2018...

"Well, Miku-Chan, we meet again." Malcolm Laurence, the mature, African American music mogul and producer said as he sat behind his desk in his executive office. Clad in a professional, if not noticeably expensive, tailored suit with tie and shoes. "I do hope that you don't mind this little meeting just between you and I. Especially since yesterday we didn't seem to, well, strictly get off on the right foot." He said as he looked over the woman sitting and smiling across the desk from him.

Yesterday, Malcolm had gotten a crash course in finding out about some extreme, characterised Japanese Rock and Pop music in the form of the rock group known as Band-Maid. An all female group whose members not only dress up like stereotypical maids but act and talk like they are just that. Even down to referring to male fans as 'Masters'. A culture shock to say the least, especially when Laurence had been left annoyed to say the least by some figures of speech the members used. Including the woman right now opposite him.

"I'm so happy to hear that, Master! Po!" Miku Kobato, the guitarist and backing singer for the group said with a sweet smile. Seemingly unknowing (or was she?) that her constant use of making a pigeon-like cooing sound to end her speech was aggravating the man opposite her. She was dressed in a bright white version of a maid's dress with black trim and bow, with white patterned tights on her legs and heeled shoes. Her dark hair, dyed a light reddish shade at the ends, currently tied up in two cute pigtails that rest just at shoulder length with a white maid's headdress on top with a bright red flower in it. "I'd hate to think Master didn't like one of his new maids, ~po!" She added.

What Kobato didn't know however was that yesterday, after the first group meeting with him, Laurence had stopped the band's lead singer Saiki Atsumi from leaving so he could have a personal, private one-on-one with the most reserved member of the band. Soon using, and perhaps abusing, his power to make an indecent proposal that led him to pounding the younger beauty's tight Japanese pussy with his massive, fat black cock. And having convinced the group's manager to agree to let him have another face-to-face with another gorgeous woman from another land? He wasn't exactly here to put up with her polarising mannerisms.

"Yes, quite..." Malcolm frowned at her being so seriously invested in her character. "You're a... Small pigeon, right? Alongside being a maid." He said, sounding as enthusiastic about that as a butcher trying to make sales at a vegan convention.

"What's the matter, po?" Miku titled her head, making her pigtails swing. "Is something wrong, Master? Don't you like spending time with one of your happy to help and serve maids? ~Kurrupo?" She tilted to the other side as she talked. Seemingly clearly enjoying teasing the older man in front of her as she smiled away.

"Oh boy..." He paused, taking a big sip of water from a glass. "Might as well get to the fun part..." He muttered under his breath as he stood up from the desk.

"Miku-Chan... I'll get to the point." He said, slowly walking around the desk as she looked up and watched him. "I've been looking over the notes of you and your band... And I've noticed something about you. Aside from being... A pigeon and all that." He said with a slight bitter tone to that point. "You've not quite always been the backing singer of the group, have you? I mean, you used to have a more forward role, shall we say." He noted, now doing a bit of teasing in his own right, but more so he can start to push her buttons to get what he wants out of her.

"I... I'm not sure what you mean, Master... P-Po..." Miku badly lied, her smile breaking a bit as she looked up. A size difference between the two clear as well as the gap in age.

"Oh, I think you absolutely do..." He smirked now, leaning against the front of his desk as he looked over her. "I mean, you founded this little group of maids... But they had to bring in Sai-Chan to replace you, right? Take over your place as lead singer..." He said, making her shift uncomfortably in her seat as she glanced away. "I mean, the footage I saw from you at early shows? You were just holding a guitar like it was a stage prop for a TV show... Seems kind of clear to me that your fellow maids are leaps and bounds ahead of you in terms of playing ability... Maybe even a lot more..." He said with a smile. Meaning that last part with more than just face value too considering yesterday's encounter with Saiki.

"Master! You're being so mean! Po!" Miku pouted, folding her arms across her chest as he stared up. "I try my best! I'm just as important a part of the group as everyone else! Po..."

"You think so? Well, every girl group needs the backing girls and singers I guess... The Pussycat Dolls had a half dozen or so backing up Nicole... Beyonce had a couple in Destiny's Child..." He continued to tease as he looked at her. "But honey, if they could bring in a new maid to demote you down to being just the background noise? What makes you think you might not be so easy to replace altogether? I'm sure that maid costumes are a dime a dozen, or the equivalent exchange rate in Yen, back across in your homeland... Surely it could be easy to find a new you for the band? One who can sing and play too." He said, knowing how to manipulate and provoke as he saw her squirming from his tough but truthful comments.

"I... I am good player! I have learned well, kurrupo..." She said, but looking to the side as she spoke. "I like being in the band... I'm a good maid..."

"Miku... Miku-Chan, relax!" He moved forward, putting a hand on her shoulder to make her gaze up. "I know I'm giving you tough love right now, but that's show business for you. It's cut throat, it's tough. And sometimes the truth hurts. But for someone like you? With ah, potential shall we say? There's always a chance for you to... Prove, how badly you want to still be a little rock and roll maid." He smirked. "You know, a chance for you, how do I put this? For you to show me you still want to be a part of this band you created in the first place... And show me how badly you want it as well." He said as his tone clearly shifted to show his intentions.

"Yes! Po!" Kobato all too eagerly nodded. "I will show you what a true maid is, po! I love my band! Po! I love being a maid! Po! I love..." She tried to go on, but annoyed by the constant bird noises he silenced her with a rather personal space invading finger to her lips.

"Enough, honey. Really, more than enough." He said, sighing before he drew in air. "So, you want to prove yourself, right?" He said as she nodded in reply. "Well then... Let's get down to business then, shall we?"

Miku's head was tilted to the side in interest again when he lifted his finger off. Then her eyes widening when he boldly unzipped his pants, fishing out his black cock to flop out in front of her stunned face. His size vast already even without being fully hard as she had a look of pure cock shock from seeing a length far longer and thicker than anything from back in her home land. Not knowing yet that this same dick had been ploughing one of her band mates less than 24 hours ago.

"M-Master?? This is..." Miku couldn't help but stare at his manhood as he stood close to her face as she remained seated.

"This is your chance to prove yourself, honey..." He explained with a grin. "Show me how really, really badly you want to be in your band... Just think of it as, well, a special private 'service' between me and you..." He said, playing off the maid character she had. "Unless you're not as real of a maid as you claim to be, of course."

"I-I am real maid! Po!" Kobato gave a determined nod as she reached up her hands to hold his fat shaft. "But you promise? This will be secret? Po?" She asked with a hopeful tone as she looked up.

"Ah, worried you maid reputation might be ruined?" He smirked. "Relax... I can keep a secret... Just show me how a real maid delivers her service... And I won't have you be kicked out of the band you love performing in! Sounds like a fair deal, huh?" He bluntly laid out the indecent proposal that really was an offer she had no choice but to accept with those sort of terms. But considering she was already willingly holding his cock, he knew her answer.

"Yes... I will perform this service, po! I will show a true maid's spirit! ~Kurrupo!" Miku said as her hands began working over his shaft. Showing the contrast of her pale skin compared to his dark tone of his shaft as she stroked him off. Leaning her pigtailed haired head in so she could bring her tongue out. Applying to the fat crown of him and starting to slide over the tip to make him lightly moan as he hardened. She didn't recoil even from the taste of him as she swirled around the head. Double teaming the huge dick already with soft, slow tongue work and her palms working up and down the meaty shaft. Already making this look like a seedy Japanese porno with a maid theme or something out of a hentai video as she worked over his fat dick. In no time at all getting him rock hard and seeing to her staring surprise how massive and long he really was.

"Now come on, Miku-Chan... Don't be holding back now. Open that cute little mouth up and show me what else you can do other than background vocals..." He teased, putting a hand on the back of her head so he could, in far from subtle terms, convince her to proceed further than just licking. She took the hint, parting her nicely full lips as they had to stretch around his vast size when he entered her. A louder moan from him as his cock felt the softness of those lips and the warmth with dampness of her oral hole beyond. "Mmmmm yeah... And that'll shut up those damn bird noises too..." He muttered under his breath as he kept a hold of her head. But let her do the work as she soon adjusted to the slight ache her jaw had to handle from such a huge size. Her head starting to shift back and forth, moving her lips along his pole as she groaned herself around him. Sucking the cock of a man easily old enough to be her father, but coming from a different land from hers as she dished out the first big cock blowjob in her life.

"Mmmmmmphhh! Hmmmmmm... Mmmmmphhhh... Phhh-hhhhooo!" She tried to keep making her trademark 'Po!' sounds as she bobbed her head but they, just like her groans, were easily muffled by all that fat American dick stuck between her pouty Japanese lips. The saliva starting to seep out as she worked over his dick with a smooth motion. Making sure to apply her tongue to the underside once in a while as his prick passed in and out of her mouth. "Mmmmmm... Khhhhrrr-pphhhhhrrr... Mmmmmmphhh!!" Now one hand just used to stroke off the bottom part of his shaft to keep all of his manhood being stimulated. Her free hand able to reach up and brush her stylish hair back out of the way in a sign that this might not be the first time she's done such an erotic 'service' as a maid before. Just never with a cock as huge and hole stuffing as this one.

He just smiled as he stared down. Never getting tired of seeing a beautiful, young Asian face sliding up and down on his meaty African American dick. Having had the lead singer of the band she's a part of yesterday, and now convincing the founder of that group to suck his dick like she's more suited for a seedy Brothel than an on stage rock performance. No complaints from him though as he stood and moaned out. Taking the time to undo his pants properly and let them fall down to the ankles as she kept slurping and stroking his dick. Her maid's headpiece and flower still impressively staying in perfect position on her even as she slides her head further down and keeps him moaning with her pleasurable, wet and warm mouth.

"Mmmmm!! Mmmmmmhhhh... Phhhh-hhhhhrrr..." Kobato twisted her hand around the base as her lips brushed against the top of her fingers as she sunk down to take not quite as much as Saiki did yesterday. Still all things considered an impressive amount of fat cock for a woman more used to far smaller, thinner shafts than this. Leaving those inches nicely coated in her saliva as she pumped away with her lips. Cutely staring up as her pigtails swung back and forth in time with the energetic motion her head is doing. Certainly not holding back or being timid as her bandmate had been the other day as she slurped up and down. Not even bothered by the drops of spit that were landing down onto the maid's uniform she worse to leave noticeable stains from her oral work.

"Mmmmm... Not damn bad, Miku-Chan... Mmmmm... Not fucking bad at all..." He stated the obvious as he watched her lift her head up and off from his now glistening shaft as she caught her breath.

"Ahhhhh... Thank you, Master!" Miku smiled as the saliva dripped from her chin. "I'm very happy to deliver this new service to you, Kurrupo! I'm not used to... T-This kind of service, po." She said, sounding like she had stopped herself from admitting that taking this big size of dick was new to her. But that fact was obvious enough already.

"Damn shame I didn't just gag you and cut off those fucking noises..." He grumbled under his breath at her mannerisms.

"Master? Kurrupo? Is something the matter?" She didn't catch what he said, but then gasped when he reached down, and make her shift in the chair she was sat on as her body slumped down a bit and her skirt hiked up as her leggings were shown off down to her crotch as he moved down into position.

"I said... I hope these aren't too expensive..." Laurence lied as he reached down. Deciding rather than waste time removing them, he'd just reach in and forcefully rip a hole in those white leggings making her gasp as he saw the fittingly frilly, maid panties she had underneath. "Gonna be hard to get those to add to the collection." He noted before he moved in. Pulling the panties to the side enough so he could push his cock in. A brief rub against the folds, feeling a little moisture down there too, before he invited himself in to his willing new fuck buddy. Making them both groan out when he plunged in and felt how wonderfully tight her snatch was around his thickness. Neither considering the fact that he's gone into her bareback as he starts to establish the rhythm.

"AHHHHHH... M-Master!! It's so... MMMMM!! So big, Kurrupo!" She moaned out. Instinctively her hands moving across to grip onto his arms as he clutched onto her slim, still dress-covered waist as he started fucking the fully clothed beauty. Moaning out as she felt that huge dick make her pussy spread open as she took not just the first huge, fat cock of her life but the first dose of interracial sex for that matter. "MMMMMM... K-Kurrupo!! It's f-filling me up!! MMMMMM..." She groaned out between somehow still managing to make her trademark bird-like sounds as she started shifting in the chair she was on. Her spread legs swaying a bit as she was jolted back into the seating from the firm way he was sending his cock up into her twat. All as her eyes were staring down, looking like she was in awe with herself at being able to take so much of that huge dark cock into her slot and he wasn't even fully buried inside of her yet.

"MMMMM... Fuck!! Japanese pussy... MMMMM... Is real fucking good! Nice and fucking tight..." He moaned out as he pumped smoothly in and out of her wet box. His eyes also down under that raised up skirt of her maid's dress, seeing his shaft slide in and out of the hole he'd torn in her leggings in order to gain access to that snug snatch. Tight walls massaging his length as he was making her spread and adjust to the fat shape of his man-meat. "AHHHHH... You're just as fucking tight as Sai-Chan! MMMMM... Gripping me like a fucking vice... Guess it's a common trait of you hot little maids, huh? MMMMMM! Shit... Taking big dick like dressed up little porn stars..." He groaned, shamelessly admitting to having fucked her band mate the day before while he's pumping away into her wet and eager snatch. Sinfully comparing women while already being stuffed in one to show that this encounter never had any real danger of her place in Band-Maid being in danger. Simply an excuse to stuff his dick into another gorgeous maid from the Land of the Rising Sun.

"W-What?!? S-Sai-Chan???" Miku gasped, staring up at the older man with shock as he pumped away into her young, tight snatch. Moaning out still as he gradually fitted more and more of his thick rod into her willing slot. Her pigtails swaying as her body shifted back into the chair she was being fucked on but still that costume headpiece staying in pace in her hair even as she bounced. " Kurrupo! You're being mean again, Master! AHHHHHH! MMMMMM... T-There's no way Sai-Chan would do s-such a thing! MMMMMM..." She protested between her groans. A light shine of sweat forming over her face from taking a round of sex that already was far better, and even longer lasting, than anything she's experienced before. The founding member of the J-Rock group feeling her pussy being resized by the thick American dick ploughing into her twat. She'd likely need a month of more to recover before she ever even felt a normal, smaller prick inside of her let alone getting pleasure from some average sex at this rate.

"MMMMM... It's always the quiet ones, right? MMMMM..." Laurence bragged with a smile as he pistoned in and out of the beauty who was young enough to be his daughter, just coming from another country as their contrasting skin tones rather stated the obvious. The slap now of his crotch meeting hers ringing out as he filled her up nice and deep with his fat shaft to make them both moan out as he banged her. "AHHHHH... But it's true... I fucked her real good, nice and hard in my office the other day... And she was real good too... MMMMM... A bit better at sucking dick than you as well... I can see why she was brought in to replace you as the lead singer... MMMMM..." He teased with a cocky, but for good reason, smirk. Pumping in and out as his balls slapped into the exposed skin at the hole he'd torn in her leggings. Allowing him to thrust away and give her the same pleasure and filled up feeling he'd given her band mate the day before. But this snatch in all honestly really feeling just as good as the hottie he'd stuffed before as he loud, shameless moans were indicating.

"AHHHHH... A-Are you teasing, Master? MMMMM... Sai-Chan barely talks! Po..." MMMMM..." Miku groaned as he pulled his cock, now coated in her juices, out from her twat. "How could she even do such a naughty thing like this, Kurrupo..."

"She is rather the ice to your fire now, isn't she? Well, I can be quite persuasive you know... Comes with the job, being in the music industry..." Malcolm said as he reached down. Making her gasp as he rather easily pulled the tiny woman out from the chair. "Don't you want to prove how you can be just as good a maid as she is?" He said, leading her around the desk as he took a seat down in his executive chair.

daxg2001
daxg2001
815 Followers
12