World Domination to Maid Dominated Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded her head. "Yes, ~po! I will show you a true maid's service and spirit, Master!" Kobato said, sounding determined as she climbed up onto his lap as he sat back with a smile.

"Good maid... Sai-Chan was really good at riding as well, just so you know..." He commented to push her buttons. Remembering how the other day, almost exactly like this, he'd easily convinced her to bounce on his dick during their private meeting.

So it was that he was once again getting tight, wet Japanese pussy to slide all the way slowly down onto his fat, black American dick to make him groan out with a smile. The sight of him being taken in hidden by the white maid's dress she still had on, as she only reached a hand down to make sure her panties were still hauled to the side so she could take him in. Once settled down on his lap, he gripped her midsection through her attire and let her go to work. Her hands clutching his shoulders as she started to ride and make herself gasp and groan. Her pigtails already bouncing about as she worked up and down at an energetic pace. Showing already that even with his vast size, she wasn't a stranger to handling some dick with this sort of position.

"MMMMMM!! OOOOOOOOH!! Master!! MMMMMM... So big! AHHHHH... K-Kurrupo!! So good!! MMMMMM..." The founding member of Band-Maid moaned out as she lifted and lowered herself sharply onto that thick member. Even with her clothing over his lap the smack of her crotch connecting with his was still easily heard as she rode him like they've been fuck buddies for years rather than just under an hour. Showing the difference in her technique compared to Atsumi the other day as she was not holding back. Eager and quick with her bounces and dropping down firmly to take him in to the hilt into her twat. "MMMMMM... You like my service, Master? P-Po?? MMMMM!! Is it good?? AHHHHH!! It it meeting your... UHHHHH!! S-Standards, Kurrupo?? MMMMMM..." She groaned. Her pace coming at the expensive of energy as drops of sweat were rolling down her pale cheeks, landing down onto her maid's uniform as she swiftly rode that thick black cock that was filling up her snatch.

"AHHHHH... Yeah, it feels real fucking good... MMMMMM... You don't hold back and get right to it... MMMMM... That scores you a bonus couple of points compared to... MMMM SHIT!! How timid Sai-Chan was yesterday..." He said, leaning back with a smirk as he watched the clothed body move up and down on his lap like she was more experienced in the art of fucking than any on stage rock performance. Making the occasion more sinful as he was daring to compare her talents and her hot, damp pussy with that of not just another woman, but her own band mate as he took a wild ride from her. "MMMMM... But maybe you're just excited to try and one up your fellow maid, right? MMMMM... Wanting to out fuck her... MMMMM FUCK... Knowing she got all this big fucking cock stuffing her silly..." He teased, knowing already that he didn't really need to provoke this sexy young Japanese woman any further to give his long black dick a good time with her damp love tunnel. Already enjoying her tightness gripping his length as she shifted up and down. Lifting up to the midway point before she slammed down with the help of gravity to groan and fill herself up to the limit before repeating the motion over and over.

"AHHHHH!! N-No, Kurrupo! That's not true, Master!! MMMMMM!!" She whined as her bounces started to get a little mistimed as the pressure began to build within her. So much taken out of her putting on a more rapid but still just as pleasurable performance with her riding talents compared to the other Band-Maid member who had taken this same cock less than a day ago. Strands of her dark hair now stuck to her cheeks while her pigtails were now messy but still just held in place from the repeated swinging in time with her rapid bounces. Her maid's headpiece somehow still perfectly set on the top of her head even with the quick motion she's using. "OOOOOOOOH!! MMMMMM... I just want to p-prove... AHHHHHH!! MMMMM... What a true maid's s-spirit is, po!!" She gasped as her costume stuck to her slim and sexy frame. Her snatch almost massaging his member deep inside her as her limit approached. But not wanting to disappoint as she continued to rock up and down on him. Fucking herself on his shaft to make him grin and smile as he revelled in making the young singer and guitarist ride his cock even if at this point she'd forgotten about the indecent proposal that had led to this all in the first place.

"MMMMM... Getting tired, maid? MMMMM... Just like your friend did... Then let's see if you can handle this then..." He smirked, holding her waist as he finally started to work his cock like a piston up into her young, wet box. Making her squeal out in delight when he began hammering into that already tight, familiar snatch with his meat. His balls slapping up against her skin and making the hole in her leggings tear a little bit more as he fucked the beauty who was mounted on top of him. Grunting himself from burying his shaft into that snug tunnel that despite his teasing felt just as good as the other one he'd sampled before. Even putting up with her constant onomatopoeias of bird calls even at this late stage of the sexual action. Although it's perhaps impressive that even taking such a huge dick and getting such intense pleasure she's able to stay in character and act like such a good, faithful as well as horny maid. He was more interested in just shoving his cock into her and abusing his position of power to make her offer up her holes for his sinful needs.

The increased pace of the action managed to easily drive the young Japanese maiden over the edge as her head tilted back in delight with a long, loud moan escaping her lips. Cumming hard over a fat, long, black American dick being drilled into her twat. Coating those inches with a fresh wave of juices as she shuddered in delight on that prick. Getting little choice, not that it was a bad one, but to experience every second of such an intense peak as he kept on pumping way up into her box as she rode out the pleasure. Giving him a test as well as he groaned from how her walls were clamping around his prick as she came. But showing his own skill and experience despite being far older than the woman on his lap, he was able to last inside of her. Letting her come back down to Earth as her orgasm subsided and he pulled his still rock, but now completely soaked in fluids dick out from her twat.

"Ooooooooh... Master..." Kobato gasped as she leaned back slightly. Worn out to say the least after such a hard high. "Y-You are too kind to your maid, Kurrupo..." She still, much to his disbelief, was still very much in character, verbally and all, even after a hard orgasm.

"Yes, so it seems..." He raised an eyebrow at her as he wasn't to thrilled about her bird sounds. "But your maid duties aren't fucking done yet... So get down on your knees and finish the job." He bluntly ordered.

"O-Of course, ~po!" Miku smiled as she groaned, struggling off his lap and sliding down to her knees in front of him as he stayed seated in his executive office chair. "A good maid always finishes her service! Kurrupo!"

"And this will be one fucking way to shut up those fucking bird sounds you fucking make too." He shamelessly admitted to show the other side of wanting his dick sucked again rather than simply for him to reach his peak as well.

"Kurrupo? What do mean, ~po? I'm just a small pigeon! I'm just... MMMMMPHHHH!!" Tiring of her act, he reached down and gripped onto the cute pigtails of her hair and used them to haul her already familiar oral hole down onto his cock. Not just onto his inches, but deeply down to go further than the limit of him she's handled with the initial blowjob. "HRRRRLLLKKK!! GAHHHHH!! MMMMMPHHHH!!" She was now gagging when he brought her head down and his hips thrust up to feed that cock deeply into her wet and warm mouth. More cock than she was used to handling but like any good maid, she endured to perform this naughty service for her 'Master'. Not even flinching from the taste of her own pussy thanks the juices coating the prick now filling her oral hole up.

"MMMMMM... SHIT... That's more fucking like it..." He smirked, finding a way to silence the polarising bird-like sounds she makes. Now it's the sound of loud slurping and nasty gagging as she was made, willingly at that, to clean off her own pussy juices from her orgasm from just a minute or so ago to replace it with saliva. Her lips trying to press around his thickness but each gag just making them stay apart as his length ploughed in and out of her mouth. "MMMMM... I can tell you have a singer's talents in you though... MMMMMM FUCK!! How else would... AHHHHH... You be able to handle all this fucking dick... MMMMM... If you didn't use your mouth for something else too?" He rather back handedly said between his shameless moans. Fucking her mouth as he used his grip on her hair to make her head bob up and down his size. Bringing that pretty, young and pale face down towards his dark toned crotch as he gave her a crash course in deep throating. Leaving the saliva drooling down to soak his base and balls from the repeated gagging she was doing onto him.

"GAHHHHHH... MMMMMPHHHH!! HHHHHRRRRLLL..." Yet her eyes weren't even watering up even with the discomfort of her first experience in face fucking. Just her sweat rolling down her cheeks and her own spit pouring from over her pouty lips as she tried and failed to make them wrap around his already more than just familiar cock. A sight even hotter considering her maid's headpiece still remained on the top of her head even as she was roughly pulled up and down along his shaft as he pistoned up into her. "HHHHHRRKKKK... GAHHHHHH!! GAAAAHHHHH HHHHLLLLKKK..." She even stroked her hands along his thighs as she was getting close to being abused by this stiff pace. Enduring to do her duties as a maid, even if this cock sucking performance was more expected in a porno than the rock shows she's more familiar with doing. Yet looking like this was, loud and raspy gagging aside, second nature to her as she let her head be slid up and down that thrusting dick. Saliva leaving further stains across her maid's dress she still wore as dripped off that prick and from her chin.

He just smiled as he kept his grip of the pigtails and made her head bob deeply along his dick as he pumped in and out of her. Sending his heavy balls smacking off her chin so more drool splashed around as her nose cutely bumped into his crotch as he stuffed her mouth full. Finding a way to put her mouth to great use considering the considerable gap in her singing talents compare to the lead starlet of the band she's not just a member of, but founded. Now reduced to being on her knees, sucking dick like a dressed up whore as the Japanese beauty gags away on a big black dick. A sight made both better and worse by the face the man she's servicing is far older than her, but with the stamina of someone her age. Perhaps little wonder then that even after cumming herself minutes ago she's still got a glint of desire in her eyes as she lets her head be bounced up and down to send her deep throating his meaty shaft again and again with her loud, sloppy gagging accompanying his deep groans of approval.

As much as he was impressing in his own right, including having fucked two gorgeous maids in as many days back to back, even Malcolm had his limits. His cock pulsing inside of her oral tunnel as he worked his fat inches deep into her throat as the saliva drooled down. Loving the contrast of his dark man-meat against her pale and pretty facial features. "MMMMM... SHIT... Here it fucking comes, babe... UHHHHH!!" He warned. Able to fire off a last couple of thrusts before he had to pull out of that well used and rather abused but all in very willing fashion oral hole of hers. "MMMMM... Now open fucking wide... And let 'Master' give you a fucking treat." He hissed as he gripped his prick. Stroking off quickly as he aimed down at her. Getting the wide target he'd demanded as she parted her lips and opened her mouth wide open with an expectant stare as even she knew what was about to happen. Even going all out by doing the stereotype pose with her hands, lifting both up to do a double peace sign with her fingers for extra effect.

A last deep grunt and the first blast hit her. Catching over the chin and lips and onto the far cheek a bit, before the second hit up more the corner of her mouth and along the moan with long streaks left onto her. Making it look even filthier as she kept making the peace sign with both hands as she got a mini facials. The rest however aimed perfectly as he began filling up the backing singer's mouth to leave her groaning at the taste of the older man's load. Her lips glazed a bit from tail ends of the shots as he stroked away to feed her a large amount of spunk. Only stopping when he eased out the last drips and wiped them off on to her lips for a finishing off. Allowing him to sit back and watch with a grin as she closed her lips up and used a big, loud gulp to swallow all his cum down with an approving groan. Opening her mouth back up, showing off it was all taken down as her fingers kept the peace signs going like this was ripped out of a hentai movie.

"Master... Thank you for the sweet treat, Kurrupo!" Miku sweetly smiled as she lowered her hands and stayed kneeling. "I hope my service was too your approval? ~Po?"

"Yes... Yes it fucking was." Malcolm smirked as he looked over the bits of cum left over her face and lips. "Even if I had to put up with your... Unique way of speaking." He added.

"I'm so happy to hear that, po!" Kobato tilted her head happily. Even at the expense of one of her pigtails swinging and catching into his spunk on her cheek. "It's a maid's duty to do the best service she can for her Master! Kurrupo!"

"Yes, I know that..." He chuckled, putting up with her as he knows now from having fucked two members of Band-Maid what kind of special 'service' they do that's far removed from on stage performances. "But for now? You'd better head to the restroom down the hall and clean yourself up before your Manager arrives to pick you up."

"Of course, Kurrupo." A little unsteady, not yet fully recovered from the sex, Miku slowly stood up as she turned to walk towards the door to leave and clean up.

"Oh, and Miku?" Laurence called out as she reached the door. "When go freshen up? Make sure you undress a little. Slide those cute looking panties off yours off for me."

"M-My panties??" Kobato gasped, putting her hands on her waist. "Master, that's lewd! Po!" She protested.

He smirked, opening up a drawer in his desk. Making her eyes widen as he pulled out a pair of frilly but black maid's panties. "I just want a little memento, that's all." He said, showing off the proof of his encounter with her band mate the other day.

"I-I'll be right back... Kurrupo..." Miku blushed as she nodded, leaving the room.

"Such an obedient maid..." He smirked, leaning back in his chair for a moment as he looked over the panties. "Even if she could do with a ball-gag in her..." He mocked, but knowing it was worth it to score with a second straight maid in as many days. And the fact she'd even forgotten about the fake threat to kick her out of the band? Making the sex all the more sweeter to see that, just like Saiki, she was a naughty little sex maid deep down as well.

* * *

I am not currently accepting any free suggestions, requests or ideas for stories to do in the future. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or via my profile page. Thanks for reading!

12