All Comments on 'World Enough and Time Ch. 01'

by stfloyd56

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Having grown up in Boston at that time, I appreciate that the author created an erotic tale around the tensions that existed back then. How two people from differing backgrounds come together at that time and in such difficult circumstances is very sensual.

I particularly like how the author is developing the characters. As a reader, I look forward to further developments.

larskilarskiabout 7 years ago
Looking Forward to What Comes Next

I really appreciate the build up in this story. There is a slow, sensual burn that develops that seems destined for an explosive conclusion. I also enjoyed the backdrop for this tale of forbidden love. I did not grow up in Boston, but I knew enough about the forced busing issue to appreciate how much these two risked by co-mingling. This has a believable quality to it that is too often missing in stories of interracial sex and love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great storiy

as a black man this is the kind of stuff i like, no name calling, not black club in the ghetto ,no gang bang. some real life shit you want to happen and should happen more if so many white women were not scared of their social circles may say.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstfloyd56@stfloyd56
328 Followers
Thank you for reading my stories. I hope you find them both erotically charged, as well as thought-provoking. In the end, I'm just trying to tell good stories. I am an amateur, and I still have not figured out if I actually have any writing ability. I would appreciate if you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES