World of Free Use Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After their pleasure was over they laid in bed for another ten or fifteen minutes. They only stirred from their cuddling and kissing when an announcement came over the intercom that the convention was closing for the day. Danny put his clothes back on, but Raven just put on her cape. Her top and bottom were in one hand. Since it was the end of the day, she might as well show off all of her birthmark painted body including the one above her sex. Her pussy still dripped with his seed as she walked down the hallway. Raven gave him one more kiss as they went toward their separate vehicles. She didn't give him her number though or even share her real name. Danny wondered if she would cosplay as something different tomorrow and if he would find her again during the convention. Even if he didn't, he still had a good time with her and judging by her sounds in that room so did she.

Day 2:

The second day of the convention started with a woman dressed as Risa Hawkeye from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. Danny didn't realize at first because her uniform was a puddle on the floor. She was surrounded by three cocks, two in her hands and one in her mouth. She stopped her budding bukkake to ask him to join. Danny didn't take her up on it since he had a different prize he was meeting. However, the man next to him, Levi from Attack on Titan, joined the circle.

Danny made his way to one of the coupling rooms, the one that Darth Lexa told him to come too. Darth Lexa was someone different today. She was Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones wearing the same transparent dress as in the show when she was presented to Khal Drogo in episode one. Her friend stood next to her in a school uniform from Harry Potter. This uniform was what the students wore in this world's Harry Potter when they came of age in the last movie. The skirt only came down to very top of her thigh. The sweater had cleavage line in a V down the center and between her breasts that went almost to her stomach making it easier to expose her breasts. The tie around her neck was green for House Slytherin. She did not have a white shirt beneath the sweater. Her robe with the badge of Slytherin was hanging loosely off her shoulders. The woman herself was slim, but had big firm breasts. Danny could see that she kept herself shaved all over. She had dark green eyes and her crimson hair definitely wasn't a natural shade. And she was a horny little slut with her hand between her legs.

"You definitely deliver," Danny said to Daenerys. A mischievous smile formed across the woman's face. Then, he said to the other woman, "Who are you?"

The woman stopped playing with herself to look him up and down. "Show me your cock and maybe I'll tell you." She folded her legs, denying him access to ogle her pussy.

Danny's unbuttoned and unzipped, then his dick was exposed to them. It wasn't anything Daenerys hadn't see yesterday or felt inside her, but she still looked at it with the same appreciation that showed on her friend's face. Knowing that he was about to take one of the cosplays he was looking for, a girl in a Hogwarts uniform, and seeing Darth Lexa now Daenerys in that revealing dress had given Danny a semi-boner.

Danny took the woman's hand in his and wrapped it around his cock. The Hogwarts girl started to stroke his cock. She looked up at him and said, "Ginny Weasley." Then, she opened her mouth to take in his member.

Ginny sucked on the head of his cock like she would a suck on a piece of candy. His dick straightened and hardened and was a piece of hard candy for her in only a few seconds. One hand still stroking, Ginny put her other hand on his pants and started to push them the rest of the way to his ankles. Danny stepped out of his pants while the woman took more of him into her mouth. His hands went through her hair, equal to the rhythm of her bobbing. Ginny's free hand now playing with his balls.

Daenerys sat next closer to Ginny and rested her head on the woman's shoulder. Ginny took a short break from Danny to give her friend a kiss. Daenerys's mischievous smile returned. "I can taste his pre-cum on your lips."

Danny still had a hand on Ginny's head, but now he put the other on Daenerys's. Seeing the two women kiss brought several possibilities into his head. "Both of you have far too much clothing on."

Before either woman could utter a word, Danny freed Ginny's tits from the sweater by unbuttoning the only button on the thing. Both her cloak and the sweater came off. The skirt soon followed, but when Danny moved his hands to the green tie, Ginny stopped him. Next Daenerys's dress fell to the floor by Ginny's hands. Danny seized an ass cheek of each woman in either hand, then watched as they kissed each other and fondled each other's tits. When Daenerys took Ginny's right nipple into her mouth, Danny did the same with the left.

A few minutes later, the three horny adults were in a tangle on the bed. Danny was on his back, Ginny was on top of him. Her pussy rubbed against his cock, but it wasn't penetrating her yet. Danny played with her chest with both his hands and his mouth. Ginny leaned over him, but slightly to the left to give her tongue access to Daenerys's pink hole. Daenerys massaged her own breasts while her friend was eating her out.

Then Daenerys was on top of Danny, and he was the one eating her out. Daenerys was leaning over and kissing Ginny. One of Daenerys's hands was rubbing Ginny's clit while Ginny was impaling herself on Danny's cock. Switching it up again. Daenerys was taking a turn on Danny's cock while Ginny's sacred sex was being eaten by Danny. Then, Danny watched the women 69. As they did, he went to one side then the other, putting his cock in Ginny's hole while his balls hit Daenerys's face, then the opposite. After that the two women both got into the doggy position. Their hands were on the headboard, they were making out, and he giving them turns taking his cock from behind. That one was probably his favorite or he just couldn't hold back any longer. As he was pumping into Ginny's pussy, he reached his climax. He hadn't warned her before. She let out a gasp into Daenerys's mouth as his seed filled her.

As soon as he exited, Ginny turned toward him. She cleaned his softening cock with her mouth. Now, Danny let out a gasp as her warm mouth took the last of his semen. Daenerys ducked her head under Ginny and went after her friends cum filled pussy with her own mouth. Danny was finished off, but the two women were not. Danny watched them continue with their lesbian play for another ten minutes. As suddenly as that, the women were getting their costumes back on. They didn't want to spend the whole day in the room, and the threesome had lasted nearly an hour. Danny got dressed too and gave the women each a good kiss. He took a couple pictures of the two, including one with them kissing again, then they were gone.

Danny looked at his phone and saw a few missed text messages. They were from Joe. He and Hannah were coming to the convention today, and Joe was texting him that they had arrived and were standing in line for the day passes. Danny left the private sex rooms for the main hall. On the way he saw that one of the rooms was left open. Inside Tali Zorah from Mass Effect was being taken missionary style by Kirito from Sword Art Online. Danny made his way toward the entrance, passing a coupling of an Arya Stark and the Hound from Game of Thrones.

Danny found his friend Joe, cosplaying as Senku from Dr. Stone with hide looking clothes with E=MC2 marked on the collar, a hide pouch with rocks and other things, black scratches painted on his face, and spiked hair. Although it wasn't as wild as the anime character's hair and didn't have green in it, Joe's blond hair along with the clothes and marks on his face made a good cosplay of Senku.

Joe also had a woman's mouth around his cock. The woman was not his wife. The anime girl was from a show that Danny didn't recognize. As the stranger sucked his cock, Joe watched his wife.

Hannah's outfit was enough for Danny to start to feel a twinge in his dick so soon after he came. She wore wolf ears on her head and a thin belt that held up her long, bushy tail. That was her entire costume. She was Holo the Wise Wolf from Spice and Wolf. Danny's excitement picked up. Holo was one of the three cosplays he was looking to fuck and now one of his best friends was dressed as her. Danny immediately gathered an image in his mind of Hannah as Holo riding his dick.

Hannah was enjoying herself in a similar way to her husband except that she was the one on her knees. Her head was between the legs of a woman dressed as Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn.

Danny texted them to come find him in the art room after they finished with their slices of cake. Danny went by the stall of the vendor named Jessie, who had a bet with her man over how many men would fuck her if she was fully nude rather than in cosplay. Today, Jessie had clothes on, some anyway. She was cosplayed as 2B from Nier Automata with the skirt removed.

"Did you win your bet?" Danny asked with his eyes on her covered tits.

Jessie's face showed confusion, then remembered who he was. She then gave him a disappointed look. "No," she said. "I said only six would have me. He said it would be three. Four men fucked me, so he was closer."

"Damn, if I had bent you over you would have won!"

"That's okay. I might enjoy being a free use fuck doll in New York."

"Let me make it up to you, at least some. My dick is spent right now, but my mouth always waters for an enticing pussy."

Jessie agrees and spreads her legs. Danny gets down on his knees and parts the fabric covering her slit. Then, he feasted on her wet, pink cunt. Danny was between Jessie's legs for almost twenty minutes. Jessie gave up stifling her moans about halfway through. Jessie thanked Danny for the pleasure, and he told her to enjoy herself in Times Square.

Danny left the stall and ran right into his friends, Hannah and Jake. He gave Jake a bro hug. Hannah got more than that. He groped one of her ass cheeks and kissed her on the lips. She cupped his balls for a few moments in return.

"Tastes like you ate some good pussy," she said with a lick of her lips.

"You too," Danny replied in reference to Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn. He wondered if he should go find Aloy and take a piece of that too. For now, he was content to chat and walk with his friends. He gave Hannah an occasional grope or spank. She did the same to both him and Jake. Also, Jake would occasionally do the same to Danny. Jake was bisexual. Although Danny was not, Danny knew from the dead alternate Danny's memories that he would let Jake have a feel or a taste every once and a while. Jake was also fine with Danny not reciprocating the feeling. Like most who were bisexual in this world, he didn't try to push the boundaries of those who were.

Danny, Jake, and Hannah also had plenty to sample around the convention. All three received a half minute of oral by the mouth of Katara from Avatar the Last Airbender. Hannah was bent against the wall and her pussy fucked by a cosplayer of Assassin's Creed. While Hannah was being fucked, her husband sucked the cock of a Spiderman. Danny fingered and groped Kita from Atlantis the Lost Empire. Not long after, Geralt from the Witcher had a turn at Hannah's cunt while she gave a Castiel from Supernatural a blowjob. Danny and Jake did a devil's threeway with Arya Stark of Game of Thrones; Danny was face fucking her while Jake took her in the ass upon request of the little slut. While that was happening Arya's friends, Sansa and the Hound, were fucking too. Later, Jack Sparrow from the Pirates of the Caribbean happily accepted a blowjob from Hannah. Jake had gone to chase after a Starfire from Teen Titans that he had spotted. Danny watched two different shows. The first was a female Fallout 3 Lone Wanderer from Vault 101 doing 69 with a Black Widow with the blonde hair from Infinity War. The second was the Arya he had earlier having another threesome; this one was with Batman and the Joker.

As the sun set and the day came to a close, Danny and his friends found themselves on the roof of the parking garage that connected to the convention building with a half dozen other people that they had hung out with. Jake was sitting on the ground with his back against the concrete wall. In his lap was the Nagisa from Clannad that Danny had seen yesterday. She wasn't wearing panties and her top was in disarray to expose her tits. Jake's cock was inside her and his mouth explored hers. The Arya that was so into threesomes was there too. Her lust seemed to have calmed a bit, but she still moaned at the fondling hands of Dean Winchester from Supernatural. The other three were Levi from Attack on Titan, Daphne from Scooby Doo, and Katara. The same Katara that gave Danny, Hannah, and Jake oral. Danny also didn't realize till he got a good look at her that Daphne was the same girl who was Spider Gwen yesterday that he almost ran into when he was chasing Raven. Daphne and Katara were scissoring while taking turns with Levi's cock in their mouth.

Danny only had eyes for one person on this rooftop, though. As the stars came out and the moon rose, he got to fuck another cosplay girl off his list. There on that roof, he told her his fantasy and what he wanted. So for an hour, Hannah disappeared and she was only Holo the Wise Wolf from Spice and Wolf. Danny brought Holo a little away from the others to where his truck was parked. He had already placed a blanket in the back.

Danny laid on his back with Holo coming over the top of him. She kissed him while stroking his cock. He felt Holo's tail brush against his legs. He too groped at her. Her tits, her bare ass, and her cunt were all his playthings. He feasted on her lower lips. While she sucked his cock, his hands ran through her hair and her ears.

His manhood was solid as a rock and after another rub of her pussy and kiss on her nipples, the wolf impaled herself on it. As he felt his member slide into her warm cunt, Danny moaned with the satisfaction that he was fucking one of his favorite anime characters. And Holo let out a howl at the full moon overhead. The others turned toward them, including Jake as Senku, at the sound of his sexy beast. He was not embarrassed that he was fucking a wife in front of her husband. Jake was married to Hannah, but Senku was not to Holo.

Danny had Holo lift herself off him. He then put her on all fours, moved her tail to the side, and took her from behind. That was how a wolf would mate. That is how he would fill his she-wolf with his seed. Holo continued to howl, but not as a wolf. It was like an eager bitch spreading her legs as wide as possible to get the one mounting her deep inside her as possible. Holo twisted and arched and sighed and caught her breath as her climax hit her. He felt her pussy squeeze around his cock while she at the height of her pleasure. Then his cum shot into her. Danny filled Holo's closed off womb with his seed. His wolf girl howled to the moon again; this time Danny joined her.

When they were back to earth, the two joined the others again. Jake's cum was leaking from Nagisa's pussy. Katara was now being bent over by Levi. Katara was also eating Daphne's pink slit. Arya and Dean were now 69ing with Dean on bottom. Danny watched the woman that held his seed inside her walk over to Jake and clean off his limp cock. She then turned to Nagisa and offered to suck her husband's cum from her sweet pussy. And just like that Holo became Hannah again. A satisfied Danny got his own dick cleaned by Nagisa's sweet mouth then sat next to Jake and watched the show Hannah and Nagisa performed for them.

Day 3:

Danny's third day at the convention began with a sweet woman waking him with a blowjob and a fuck. The same Arya that he had been with the day and night before had invited him to her hotel room since he was too tired to drive home. Jake and Hannah had driven home that night despite how tired they were because they were only able to do the convention that day. In exchange for a place to crash, Arya got use Danny's cock as she pleased. Danny didn't mind at all as Arya rode him hard. After she had squirted her pleasure on the bed, Danny shot his seed into her mouth.

At the convention hall they parted ways with a last kiss and groping. Then, Danny took in the day's displays and pleasures. He began by giving a woman dressed as Uraraka from My Hero Academia as slap on the ass and a touch between the legs. He moved on to a woman who was cosplaying as a Ahsoka Tano from Star Wars. He had Ahsoka on her knees taking his cock in her mouth. While she sucked he watched Captain Amelia from Treasure Planet taking it in the ass from Corvo Attano from Dishonored. Danny didn't blow his load into Ahsoka's mouth, but he did fondle her parts before moving on to a perfect looking Starfire from Teen Titans. Danny did bend her over and pump into her pussy. Like with Ahsoka though, he didn't cum. His cock was still dry from Arya that morning.

Danny continued to fuck and grope and kiss and ogle women in various cosplay. A woman dressed as a Viking was fucked by two men dressed as anime schoolboys while Danny had his tongue in the pussy of a pirate woman. An Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn had her tits sucked and groped by him as another man's cum leaked down her legs. A woman in a maid outfit was a source of constant attention from men and women, including Danny. A Eowyn from Lord of the Rings stroked his cock while he kissed her on the mouth and neck and his hands explored her tits and ass cheeks.

Danny was about to bend over Miranda Lawson from Mass Effect when he spotted a prize he was looking for. More specifically it was the prize Ellie from the Last of Us was after. The woman who cosplayed as Chloe from Life is Strange was perfect; the slim body, blue hair, tattoos (drawn on the arm), and punk rock outfit were all Chloe. Danny snapped a picture and sent it to Ellie's number. Ellie texted him back to stall the other woman for a few minutes.

Danny started the stalling the best way he knew how. He put a hand on Chloe's ass and gripped. When her attention was on him, he told her that if she waited a few minutes, she was in for a great time. Danny only told her that a friend to fuck her. He didn't give a cosplay name or gender. Chloe assumed Danny meant a man, so she told him that she would occasionally fuck men. She said her favorite thing was when a woman took her and had her how they wanted.

Danny took his hand off her ass then texted Ellie "She likes to be sub with women." When Danny looked up, he saw Ellie coming across the room. She still looked just like a 19-year-old Ellie from the Last of Us part 2. She was so damn hot and Danny hated that he couldn't have her. Ellie looked down at her phone, then texted him back, "Distract her."

Danny made sure that Chloe's eyes were on him as Ellie approached. There was a very audible SMACK, so loud it turned several heads. Chloe had barely registered the feeling of Ellie's hand smacking her ass before Ellie was on her. The other woman brought her arms around the woman then cupped a breast in each hand.

"You're mine," she said in Chloe's ear. Chloe let out a moan in response. "I'm going to take you into one of the rooms and use each of your holes. If you're not good a being my toy, I'm going to have to punish you."

"Yes, Ma'am," Chloe finally got out with a shudder of excitement. "My pussy belongs to you."

Ellie took Chloe's hand and led her away. When Danny moved to follow, Chloe asked about him. "He's going to watch us, sweetling. It's his prize for finding you for me."

Before they even entered one of the fucking rooms, Ellie had Chloe's jean button undone giving a glimpse at the woman's black panties beneath. When Danny entered the room behind them and closed the door, he turned to see Ellie bent over pulling over pulling Chloe's jeans and panties down. Chloe's shirt soon followed. The naked woman undressed Ellie too. The moment Ellie's ass, pussy, and tits were exposed, she pushed Chloe onto the bed. Ellie climbed on top with her ass and pussy facing where Danny sat. She licked up and down Chloe's body. She sucked on the girl's hard nipples, bit at her neck, and fingered her pussy with two fingers.