World of Free Use Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie straddled Chloe. She put a hand on Chloe's neck, then said, "Show me how good you are." Ellie hovered her cunt over Chloe's face and sat down. After a few minutes of sucking and moaning sounds filling the room, Ellie flipped around and gave Chloe the same treatment. The women were 69ing for the next ten minutes. They followed it up with scissoring. After they each had an orgasm, they continued to lick, finger, an suck every part of each other's body, till the sounds of more climaxes filled the room.

All the while, Danny sat in a chair watching with his cock out and hard without him even touching it. When he heard Chloe asking how she did, he knew it was nearing the end. Almost time for his turn. The women cuddled naked and breathing heavy for a few minutes. They gave each other light touches and kisses. Then, Ellie stood, and Danny made his move. Ellie reached for her panties, but Danny snatched them up first. "Not yet," he said when she gave him a dirty look. "I watched you two fuck for an hour. My turn now." He looked at Chloe, still on the bed with legs spread.

Before Ellie could protest, Chloe said in a sweet, innocent, slutty voice, "Please, stay. Masturbate in that chair while he takes me." She gave a devilish grin to go with her 'fuck me' eyes. "The second part of his prize for bringing us together."

Ellie slipped into the chair and on reflex spread her legs wide as she could go without being over the chair's arms. First thing Danny did after groping his new toy, was flip her over and face her toward Ellie. Chloe was still wet from her lesbian sex, so Danny didn't bother much with foreplay. He lined up his cock and thrusted into Chloe's cunt doggy style.

Ellie watched the face of anticipation and after pleasure that went across Chloe's face as Danny took her. As he pumped her moans came out of the same mouth that had brought her to climax. Danny enjoyed fucking the woman, but he would have rather had Ellie's pussy. So while he pumped into Chloe, he kept looking up at Ellie. He stared at her hard nipples and pink hole and the face she made as her fingers massaged her clit. Danny shot his load into Chloe while looking at Ellie with a lust he couldn't fulfill.

After it was all over, Danny, Ellie, and Chloe got cleaned up. They gave each other some final kisses and gropes. Ellie even let Danny rub his finger against her slit for a few seconds. They said their goodbyes and separately enjoyed the last day of the convention. Danny touched or was touched by a few more women. He saw more women in show themselves off in sexy cosplay or fucking right in front of him.

He went to the closing ceremony of the convention. But he didn't fuck any of the women. He reflected on all he got to do here at this convention. Back in his old world he may have gotten lucky with some cute cosplay girl during a convention like this. However, he certainly wouldn't have gotten to enjoy the convention the way he did here in this world. He thought less and less about the Alternate Danny who had died when he entered his world. The thought less about the memories from the alternate not being his actual memories. The longer he was here, the more he viewed the world of free use as his home.