World of Lust Ch. 02

Story Info
Jacob gets an actual tour, sort of.
3.4k words
4.33
4.9k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lift raises to the front entrance of Laura's office building.

"Alright, so we track and capture potential super-humans. We bring them here, read their minds a little and try to give them a fun life. You got assigned to me, so I basically own you." Laura says with a lower toned, almost tired voice.

"You give them what they want?" Jacob says with seething anger in his voice.

"Anything but total freedom. The thing you value most." Sharron says with absolution.

"Look, I take orders from my superiors, they take theirs from theirs and so on." Laura states as she wraps her arm around Jacob's mid-section. "Let's take it a step deeper. Even if you were in a world free of external enslavement you'd still take orders. You listen to your stomach, your body needs sleep, your balls need to refill. We're all slaves to someone or something. Hell I'm sure it was no different before the war. People were undoubtedly enslaving each other one way or another." She wraps an arm around Jacob.

"Let's go even deeper. I bet you'd love to bend time and space to your whims. We all would. With unlimited power and potential you could create and destroy universes as you please. You could redesign yourself any way you wanted. But none of us can. A depressing fact of life. We're born as specs on the ass of the universe. Made to wander this mudhole, seeking whatever we desire until our demise. So chill out! Look at it this way." She arcs her arm slowly in front of them. "Our pen is nearly worldwide and not in some dude's basement." She releases her arm. "Of course this universe could just be a toy collection in some unknown being's toy chest. Who really knows?" Sharron clears her throat.

"She gets chatty after getting off. We'll give you an actual tour." She pulls a small piece of paper from her cleavage and starts unfolding until the pint sized piece expands to a living room sized mat. She places it down in front of the group.

"This is Fylogiaola, in red." She says pointing at the massive landmass. There are four chunks of land. One fairly large one to the lower left. One, slightly larger, is a short overseas trip north from it. One far to the right is possibly bigger than both of them combined. It practically takes up the entire right half of the map. Then there's the smallest slab of earth, sitting between them, almost at the center of it all. Nearly the entire map is red. There are silver and black lines all over. A small portion, to the rightmost side of the biggest landmass, is yellow.

"What are the silver and black lines?" Jacob asks with his usual sternness.

"Silver indicates bridges, over the water obviously. Most of us didn't want to risk a flood by extending the tunnels under huge lengths of water. They're still fairly fast. Black is the wall. We built it deep to prevent underground assault all the way to the sky to prevent aerial attacks. Then there's the yellow Savage Lands." Sharron points to the north left landmass. "We're here. We transported you from here." She points to the eastern side of the Savage Lands.

"Yeah and every continent is overseen by many people. Councilors I guess. Each with their own way of running things. We all follow The Benefactor's rulings though." Laura says as she saunters over the map, dripping through every step.

"Hey, get your dripping dumbass off my map!" Sharron shouts. As she chases her off the wet mat of a map Sabrina walks into Jacob's view.

"Look, I know you really wanna get outta here to eat diseased meat and sleep on a mattress of malaria. But why not give this place a chance? It's not so bad once you get your dick wet." Jacob looks at her, realizing he wasn't getting out of this strange new land in one piece.

"Besides, you couldn't leave even if you made it to the border." Laura says as Sharron runs up and puts her in a headlock. Jacob stretches out a piece of the neckband. "That's not just a fashion statement. It's a tracking band." Sharron lifts her head up and slaps on a sleeper hold.

"It's implanting microscopic transmitters in you. Don't worry, it just tells our satellite network where you are and lets us take full muscular control of you at the push of a button." Sharron says nonchalantly as she tightens her grip.

"It pulls your body back to Fylogiaola. They can't control your every action. The transmitters relay to our many beacons. When the button is pushed, you'll be gradually pulled towards the nearest one. Don't worry, we'll maneuver you around obstacles and through the wall." Sharron puts Laura down, holding her shoulders tight. She stares down her nose at her, glaring a hole into her skull. Laura gives a sad puppy look and she releases her. Immediately Laura runs back on the map.

"How did someone so childish get to partly run a continent?" Jacob asks with a hint of confusion and irritation.

"She's very good at her job. When Sharron's there to keep her focused at least." Sabrina responds. Sharron slams Laura to the ground, holding her arms behind her back.

"She's really feisty today. You got a rope?" Sharron asks.

"Nah, lets just carry her." Marcy says as she walks over. The two flip Laura over then pick her up by her arms and legs.

"Hey, could you guys-" Marcy spreads Laura's legs, pulling her close and raises her up to her tits by her buns; Letting her legs rest across her shoulders. Sharron pulls her up to her tits as well where she rests her head comfortably. Laura snuggles herself in as the two give each other a half lidded glare. Sharron turns to look at the map. It's soaked, stomped to bits and covered in shoeprints.

"I worked so hard on that map." The pair start carrying Laura inside with Jacob and Sharron following. As they walk up to Laura's office Sabrina hands Jacob a book. He opens it, skimming through the pages. It's a guide to Laura's entire section of the continent. Sharron and Marcy set Laura down on a long couch against the wall west of her desk. "I'll watch her." Sharron says, pulling Laura's head onto her lap while brushing her hand through her hair. She looks down at her. "So, you gonna change your shorts or what?"

"Yeah, I got work to do." Laura says, more relaxed and even toned than before. Everyone else walks back downstairs. Marcy makes her way to her office, leaving Sabrina and Jacob to head out. As they reach the street Sabrina clicks a spot on the wrist of her jumpsuit. The reinforced black leather gradually peels off her skin, forming into a folded square that she slips into her jean pocket. She turns to face Jacob. She's a poster girl for fitness. She's still sweaty from the fight, glistening as beads slowly slide down her back and six pack. She's wearing ripped jeans and a black tank top that leaves nothing to the imagination.

"Like what you see?" She asks.

"What?" Jacob looks up from her abs. She chuckles.

"You ready?" She asks with a cocky grin. Jacob sighs, closes his eyes and thinks to himself.

"I'm not getting out any time soon. I need more information. Removing these transmitters would be a start. Gotta watch myself around the Egyptian." He opens his eyes and looks at Sabrina. "Fine, you win. Let's go." Sabrina grabs his hand, runs him down the street and around a few corners to a barber shop. There are some waiting chairs, barber chairs, mirrors, barbers snipping customers and a reception desk. A thin, mexican woman sits at the desk. She looks bored with her nose dug into her phone as she pops a stick of gum in her mouth.

"A trim for him. Remove the beard too." Sabrina says as she points at Jacob's brown beehive of a chin. The woman looks up for a split second, a no fucks given look strewn on her face, then returns to her phone. "Oh and clip the nails." She pulls up Jacob's hand, unfurling it to reveal bloody indents. She looks at him, concern painted across her face. The receptionist continues to browse her phone, paying them no mind. "Toes too." A petite Japanese woman walks out and waves Jacob over. He walks over and sits in a chair.

"Don't mind her, she's just a cunt." The woman says in a light voice. The woman's hands move like lightning as she cleans and clips Jacob's hair very short, then clean shaves his beard and snips his nails. Jacob steps out of the chair. "Damn." She says in awe.

"Damn." Sabrina says under her breath.

"What? What are you looking at?" Jacob says with stern confusion.

"A rugged face, strong chin and a lot of experience." Sabrina says. Jacob turns around to see his hairless face for the first time in years. Apart from around his eyes and nose his entire face is covered in scars. The cuts are so apparent he looks stitched together.

"That wasn't me I swear." States the barber. Sabrina looks him over, running a hand across his jawline.

"You wanna get some salve?" She asks.

"Shh, I don't want any salve, it's fine." Jacob whispers. Sabrina smirks. Suddenly she shoves him back in the seat, grabs a shaver and drops to her knees.

"Pants off." She says with authority. Jacob pulls his pants down and Sabrina begins to carefully shave his crotch. The blade tickles as she gradually works her way from his tip to his taint. She slips her hand around his manhood and starts stroking. Jacob, surprisingly, doesn't leap up in anger but instead sinks into his chair. Sabrina starts running the blade slowly up his dick, lightly blowing off hairs with each pass. As she blows the last bit of hair off his sack she runs her lips under his nuts and up his shaft She caresses his nuts in one hand, kissing and sucking the sides as she continues to slowly stroke with the other. Jacob leans forward to stand. As he does Sabrina jams his tip in her mouth, running it along her cheek. Straining against each other, she releases his prick with a pop then whips her arms to his abs. They stare into each other's eyes, his tip throbbing inches from her lips. She gives him a coy, lewd look.

As he reaches for her she slides halfway down his cock, moaning the entire way. "Mmmph. Gurk, gurk, gurk." The sounds of clipping scissors and rushing water fade as Jacob looks down at Sabrina, twisting her head every which way as she slams his cock down her throat. No words were needed between the two. Jacob knew how it had to end. As she pulls back to his tip Jacob holds Sabrina with both hands and thrusts. Her every moan, gasp, even the slightest twitch vibrated through his entire body. In near perfect sync the two do a 180. Pressing her against the counter Jacob continues his ceaseless barrage. "He's close, I'd better swallow." She thinks as Jacob pounds her into the counter. Scissors shake, hair dryers rattle, bottles tip over, spilling shampoo down to the floor. With a barbaric scream and a mighty swing he sprays streams of spunk down her throat. Sabrina sucks down hard, swallowing every drop. Slowly she pulls back. Just as she reaches his tip Jacob pushes halfway back in, shooting one more load. Sabrina slurps it up. She opens her mouth, swirling his cum around, then, with an audible gulp, she swallows with a smile.

"For the record, I was going to do that." The small Japanese woman states with a hint of disappointment. Sweat drips down their faces as they pant, staring at each other. Sabrina's face is a spit and sweat covered mess.

"There, doesn't that feel so much better?" She asks gleefully as she stands up.

"It's been far too long." He says, pulling his pants up.

"Let's grab a bite." She says with enthusiasm. The pair head out as the barbers sweep and mop the sticky mess left in their aftermath. Sabrina shows Jacob around town, visiting the gigantic park, browsing many different shops and kink services. As the duo round a bend their nostrils are caressed by the smell of fish, pork, bacon, seasoned potatoes, vegetable stew and much more. Looking ahead there's an entire street of people with tables covered in food.

"Oh yeah the weekly potluck!" Sabrina nearly screams, salivating. Neither of them wastes any time charging straight in, gobbling as much as they can. No veggie, spud, chicken leg, turkey breast or pork loin was safe from their onslaught. Sabrina takes many shots throughout each meal while Jacob doesn't even take a sip. They finish five tables before plopping over onto a bench, basking in after meal glory.

"If I pass out, just leave me here, ok?" Sabrina says with a yawn. Jacob unleashes an earth shaking burp, then shuts his eyes. Sabrina slowly starts chortling, gradually building to an open mouthed laugh. "Oh fuck!" She yelps as she falls off the bench. Still giggling, she stands up. "Hey, time for dessert." The gluttonous guide nudges Jacob and they head out. Slowly, they make their way to a pie shop. As they enter the smell of dough, blueberry, apple, cinnamon, raspberry; All the pies in the rainbow greet them. Sabrina takes Jacob to the back room where plenty of people are throwing pies at each other.

Jacob turns and gets splat in the face. "How's it taste? They're cream pies." Sabrina ominously states as she winds up another. Jacob runs over to a table, grabs two pies and hurls them at Sabrina. The war rages on for what seems like hours, cream and pie are strewn about all over the room. No one escaped uncreamed. Creamy confections are covering practically every corner of every carcass. As the battle slows, Jacob and Sabrina sit against a wall, coated in cream. She sidles closer, wraps her hand around his face and slowly starts licking cream off his face. After a few licks she looks at him, her face hot and heavy. Jacob pulls her close and licks up some cream. Not even into his second lick she pulls her lips over and sticks her tongue in his mouth.

A new war was beginning. Their tongues slosh around, mixing cream back and forth. Jacob's paranoid tension is practically non-existent now. He slips a hand down the back of Sabrina's jeans as she climbs on him, bringing her knees and his back to the wall. Their tongue's wrestle it out, running each other up cheeky corners, locking together for momentary gasps; Drool drips down, drenching their creamy clothes. As Sabrina slips a hand down Jacob's pants, she looks down, remembering the neckband. "Fuck!"

"What's wrong?" Jacob says with a low, almost lustful tone.

"The neckband, no fucking newcomers week one remember." She pulls herself up and back, still wrapped around Jacob.

"Didn't stop you earlier." They both get up and slump their way out of the bakery.

"I know and I'm definitely in deep shit for it." The two step outside. "Dusk already? I'll escort you home. Might be some hungry hoes out here waiting to pounce."

"Do they all fight like you?" He asks curiously.

"Some, others couldn't throw a simple straight kick without breaking their foot." She says half jokingly. "One week, no missions for just one week!" The creamy courtesan contemplates as they approach Room 14. Jacob reaches for his card then turns to Sabrina.

"This was ...fun." He says with an unexpectedly down to earth tone. "Didn't bother you?" He points to her bruised cheek.

"I forgot it was there. High pain tolerance. You'd know all about that. You fucking ran all over the place with a snapped arm and cracked nose like it was nothing. You didn't even squeal when I broke it. You've got balls, man." She punches his right arm. The door swings open. Malory stands on the other side, slightly pouting.

"You big, hairy jerk!" She punches Jacob in the shoulder. "You just left me there to starve! And now you broke my hand!" She yells, holding her hand.

"Fuck sake Mal." Sabrina says with a light laugh. "Here, lemme see." Sabrina lets herself in as she checks Malory's hand. Jacob walks in and closes the door. The entrance opens up to a large living room with a mounted flat screen, three big, blue, cushioned chairs, a long, blue couch, a coffee table and surround sound. He makes his way to the couch.

"Ah! Nonono! Get in the shower, you're drenched!" Malory exclaims. Jacob turns for the showers as Sabrina releases Malory's hand. As she heads towards the living room Malory stops her. "Hey, Cream Queen, that means you too." Both women make for the showers. As they walk down the hall Malory glances at Sabrina. "You've been drinking, haven't you? I can smell it on you."

"It was just a few shots, don't worry about it." Sabrina says with certainty.

"You reek like a brewery! Bet you were half tipped before we even clocked in. You always get wasted after a mission."

"Ok, I'm a bit sloshed, but it's fine! Look, he's alive, I'm alive, everyone's living!" As the sound of running water fills the air Jacob steps into the shower. He looks down at his cock.

"Has it gotten bigger? And how did I shoot so much cum? I never would've let my guard down in The Savage Lands." He thinks to himself. "What kind of city has so few people, anyway? There was barely anyone around outside of the potluck and the bakery." Suddenly it hits him. "It was all staged. But why fool me with a city-wide scam? They've already taken me prisoner. It must be Laura, messing with me. But she said no one's to fuck new slaves for the first week." He pulls the collar once again. "There must be something else in this thing, or in the air, something filling me with lust. If she sent her whole city away it must affect them too. But I didn't feel like that until after..." He looks down at his cream covered arm. "The food. Something's in the food!" Silky smooth soap covered arms wrap around him.

"No running off this time." Malory states as she lathers Jacob's back.

"Get off me!" Jacob commands as he shoves her back.

"What's wrong, master?" Malory says almost hypnotically.

"What's in the food?" Jacob says, glaring at Malory.

"Oh, just a few little, "Enhancements." Don't worry about it." Sabrina says as she teleports into his arms.

"Shut up, Sabrina!" Malory yells. Sabrina hangs on Jacob as she tilts her head back, looking at Malory.

"Why? He's already figured it out. What's the harm in confirming it?"

"You know why!" Malory hollers with desperation.

"Well, we're already balls deep, might as well." Sabrina flings her head back to Jacob.

"Whaddya mean, "balls deep", Sabrina?" Malory asks, anger and suspicion coating her voice. She spins Sabrina around. "You didn't." She mutters fearfully.

"It was just a little face fucking!" Sabrina defensively declares.

"Oh my god, oh no no no, we're in so much shit! What were you thinking!?" Malory screeches in a panic, shaking Sabrina spastically.

"It was hours ago and I feel fine! Marcy can just give me a physical!" Sabrina doubtfully states.

"Get to Marcy's office now!" Malory dictates. Sabrina quickly washes the sticky cream off, grabs some new clothes and teleports out. "Haaaaah, it's fine. Everything's fine. I'm not about to lose my first maid gig after a five month wait. I'm gonna be just fine." Malory assures herself. She looks around, Jacob's gone. "Shit!"

"What else are they planting in me? Whatever it is they must need me out of everyone's way until it settles in." Jacob slides into bed and quickly slips into slumber.

"Shit, shit, where is he!?" Malory frantically searches the entire apartment. She peeks in Jacob's room. "No way, he's not trying to run again?" Her breathing slows as she shuts the door, leaving Jacob to dream.