World of Lust Ch. 03

Story Info
A rival of Laura's pays her a visit.
3.9k words
3.8
5k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"ONE DAY! ONE FUCKING DAY!!" Laura screams as she paces back and forth. "You cock crazed cunts couldn't keep yourselves collected for TWENTY FUCKING FOUR HOURS without playing dunk the dickhead!"

"It was all Sabrina! I did my job! She's the o-" Laura smacks Malory across the face.

"You wanna go back on the waiting list?!" Laura threatens.

"No, please! I can't sit around waiting to serve again!" Malory's nearly in tears as she drops to her knees. She wraps her arms around Laura's legs.

"Technically it was just over a day." Sharron plainly states.

"Get up! I fucking hate beggars." She turns to Sabrina who immediately puts her head down upon eye contact. "And YOU. Just had to get an early taste test, didn't ya?" She says as she shakes Malory off her.

"It was just-" Laura grabs her cheeks and forces Sabrina to look at her.

"It was just my target!" Laura pushes Sabrina back. "It was all going so well. We caught a big, handsome new man. Brought him in, messed with him a bit, cleaned him up. All you idiots had to do was keep him comfy and distracted until the collar finished analyzing and he'd eaten enough food but NO! YOU had to binge on beer and whiskey before you even met the fucker!" Laura says accusingly as she points at Sabrina.

"I tracked him for over a month! I couldn't wait any longer!" Sabrina whines.

"Thermal trackers, night vision, geographic imaging, live footage from orbital satellites, sleep gas, fucking STEALTH SUITS and your team STILL took a month to track one man! Armed with nothing but a damn sword!"

"We were closing in just fine until he reached an abandoned launch site. He grabbed every thermal blanket he could! Then we reached an old army dugout. Satellite imaging was useless when he's underground! I mean DEEP underground! We almost had him trapped in a tunnel but he had flash grenades. Our night vision fucked us! We only managed to find him again after something tore his last blanket. Then we found some thugs torn to shreds, one had his fucking head popped. He scrounged plenty more than a rusty knife." Sabrina irritatingly claims.

"Oh, you poor little pussy. Did you suck down one too many BEFORE the mission too!? You can fucking teleport, bitch!" Laura shouts as she smacks Sabrina upside the head.

"You know that's not how it works! I gotta mentally project the environment as I traverse through space! Lotta good it does when you don't know where the hell your target is! I did use it to get behind him a couple times. The first time I used the sleep gas but he darted under and flipped me into it! The second time he had fucking nails and spikes super glued to a blanket on his back. When I popped in behind him he nearly swissed me. The guy's a survivor." Sabrina states with near admiration.

"When I want your excuses I'll give em to you!" Laura yells with a huff. She sits at her desk. "I'm willing to be a bit lenient, only because you got him to the potluck. Reports say he ate about three tables worth. That should speed things along nicely." Suddenly Laura's office doors swing open. A tall, thin, white woman with absurdly long, straight blonde hair stands at the middle of the entrance. She wears a flowing white summer dress that ends around her mid thigh. It has a slip down her chest, gold lining across the bottom and small gemstones implanted in each of the bottom's curves. Walking with purpose, the woman approaches and slams her hand on Laura's desk.

"Where is he?" She commands.

"Gonna have to be way more specific, Lucille." Laura smugly states as she pulls her legs up on her desk, pushing Lucille's hand off.

"You know who. Don't be a smartass. Your new man just got in, we all got the report." Lucille sits on the desk and leans in. "I've got five hunks, all hung and totally submissive." She snaps her fingers and several guards holding a chain gang of five nearly naked, muscular men line up at the entrance. Laura glazes over them from her desk.

"Not really into submissive men." She states, sounding increasingly bored.

"Not enough? Then how about a new mommy to replace this piece of Egyptian history?" Once again Lucille snaps her fingers and a very busty young woman steps into her office. Laura looks at her potential new playmate, then over to Sharron.

"I wouldn't replace Sharron if you handed me the secret to immortality." Laura states with absolute confidence. Sharron looks on, a slight grin crosses her face.

"Fine! An entire studio's worth of stri-"

"He's not up for trade!" Laura sharply shouts. "No matter what I will NEVER let you do to him what you did to your last trade!" Lucille's eyes squint.

"He had it coming." She says coldly.

"For what? Forgetting some arbitrary little detail you made up in that demented little head of yours?! For not being exactly what you wanted all the time? What was it? Didn't give you your mandatory twenty-eighth kiss of the day? Forgot to hand wash your piss stained drawers? Didn't call you for the fifth time that day? Glanced at another woman? Thought for himself?" Laura stands as she lists with increasing rage. "Then what'd ya do with em? Locked him in a box, feeding him shitty porridge through a tube in pitch black until he was nothing but a gibbering blob, unable to even speak to another person! Fuck you, Lucille! Get the fuck outta my office!!" Malory and Sabrina look at each other.

"Maybe Laura's not so bad." Malory whispers with gratitude. Sabrina nods in agreement. Lucille's face turns red, her cool demeanor melted. She looks down at the pint sized preacher, fists clenched.

"You! YOU!!" She raises her fist, then snaps her fingers yet again. The entourage heads out. "I'll be back." She states, still hot. As she steps out she snaps one more time. Two of her guards slam the doors shut. Laura sits, red as a tomato. Malory and Sabrina breathe a long sigh of relief. Sharron steps over to them.

"Don't think we forgot about you two. Breanne will handle you." The pair both shoot up straight.

"Prickish little pipsqueak! Who the hell does she think she is?! No one rejects me for long!" Lucille angrily mumbles to herself, biting her lip as she spearheads her entourage downstairs. As she turns the last corner before the main entrance she smacks into someone. She stumbles back. "Hey, asshole! Watch where yo-" Running her eyes up his beefy legs, solid six pack , hairy chest and stubbled face Lucille freezes. "Of all the luck!" She thinks to herself. "Oh, pardon my clumsiness. I really should watch where I'm going." She walks up to Jacob, wraps her hand under his jaw and takes a good, hard look.

"It doesn't come off." He says with mild irritation.

"Certainly not. Seems even the lion you slaughtered couldn't peel your ruggedly handsome face apart." Lucille flirtingly says as she runs her hand up Jacob's cheek. "You must be quite the hardened warrior, carrying scars all over your body. Each one must have quite a tale to tell." She says as she leans in close.

"You work here, then?" Jacob asks.

"Indeed I do. Read your entire report. A shame the king of the jungle tore your last blanket apart. Oh, silly me, you're the new king now."

"A caged king." Jacob says with disgust.

"Semantics. Oh, but I forget my manners. Allow me to greet you formerly." Lucille pulls Jacob's hand up and plants a kiss on it. "Greetings, my king, I am Lucille." She does a curtsy and flashes a smile. Jacob almost smiles back. Almost. "We must away to the royal physician, my liege." Lucille continues playing as she waves off all but two of her guards.

"For the last time I don't need any salve." Jacob declares.

"Oh, we're not getting any salve. I'll be examining you personally. Can't trust that witch doctor and her potions." She says. Lucille slips two fingers into the front of Jacob's shorts, pulling him along to Marcy's office. Both her guards stand at the door as the pair step inside, closing the door behind them.

"Where's Marcy?" Jacob asks.

"Who cares." Lucille yanks Jacob's shorts down. "Now, let's see how far along you are." She nudges him over to the examination table. She wraps a hand around his sack. "Mmm-hmm, starting to feel heavier, isn't it?" She slides her index finger from his base to his tip. Almost instantly, Jacob springs to full mast. "Oh, thou unsheathes thy sword with great haste, my lord." Lucille slowly strokes, pausing a moment as she holds at his base between each. "I'd say about ten inches now. You must've had quite the buffet."

"How long will it get?" Jacob asks with concern.

"Don't worry, you'll still be able to walk. The full effect usually leaves men at about fourteen to fifteen inches." Lucille sits Jacob on the table. "Soon, you'll be king sized. But, you really don't belong here with these knaves. You deserve to rule on high, with a queen at your side." She looks up into his eyes. "Or, perhaps, a princess?" Lucille slowly slips her surprisingly large tongue around his cock.

"You two, move your asses!" Shouts a familiar redheads voice.

"Shit!" Lucille jumps up and lifts her dress, revealing her even more surprisingly big, peach shaped booty and small white panties that only reach about two thirds up her butt, covering little more than a thong. With a swift swing she nears his prick, then gently plants her ass on Jacob's dick. It's absolutely heavenly down there Her cheeks are so smooth it's impossible to tell what's skin and what's silk. Marcy opens the door as several of Laura's guards wrestle down Lucille's, who quickly stops grinding, leaving Jacob's cock precariously slung under her thong and between her cheeks

"What are you doing here? You're supposed to be leaving." She looks at Lucille.

"Yes, I was. Butt, Jacob here was feeling a bit under the weather. I'm just cheek-checking his vitals." As Marcy turns to put her coat up Lucille holds Jacob's cock down and slides him deeper into her cheeks. Only his tip is visible as she flexes her gigantic glutes back and forth. Meanwhile Marcy fiddles with the coat rack.

"Stupid coat. Just stay wrapped around the peg, it isn't hard." She says with growing frustration.

"Harder than you might think." Lucille jokingly says as she drops down, spreads her legs and grinds tip to base. Jacob stands and thrusts up in sink with the deep dish despot's downward grind.

"Ugh, forget it." Marcy strips down to her birthday suit. "Ah, finally, the girls can breathe. Nothing beats a day off, eh, Luc-" Marcy turns around to see Lucille face down ass up as Jacob slams his sausage between her buns. "Do I need to lock up every thirsty little trollop till this week is over?!" Lucille's security barges in as several guards fight outside.

"Ma'am are you-" The guard turns around. "Protect the queen until she gets crowned by her new king!" The guard orders as he charges into the fray.

"Damn it, Lucille, if he slips in even once you're joining Sabrina and Mal at the pillory!" Jacob's focused gaze turns to a demonic smile.

"OH!" Lucille gasps as he slides his jumbo carrot down her rabbit hole. He steps forward, prowling over her as he buries his royal sceptre in her. As the sounds of moaning, fighting and sack slapping cheeks filled his head Jacob felt almost at peace. Content to continue busting Lucille's buns for as long as he could. Lucille's security starts running as the ground begins to tremble. The doorway reveals a silhouette of someone carrying two people on each shoulder. Whoever they are, they're massive. Lucille arcs her back as she pants in unison to every thrust. Each slap sends a tsunami through her, rippling from her rear.

"Jacob, don't cum in her!" Marcy yells. Jacob grabs Lucille by the hair, leans one leg forward and continues pounding her. "I'm serious, you don't know what you're getting into!" Jacob's practically drooling, hell bent on fucking Lucille. "Jacob! What's wrong with him?! Look at me! Cumming in this two faced witch would be the worst mistake of your life! Jacob!!" He picks Lucille up, legs still spread out to the side. His every thrust sends shockwaves through her. "Jacob put her down! She'll ruin you!" Marcy claps her hands twice and security swoops in seemingly from nowhere. "Restrain him!" She commands. Lucille plants her feet and thrusts back into Jacob.

"Do it!" She moans. Jacob grabs her ass and as the two clash once more he unloads in her. "Stop, it's too late." Marcy regrettably states. Minutes go by, security stands in awe as Lucille pants, covered in sweat as Jacob continues to unleash his seed with each thrust. Eventually, Jacob stops, falls back and starts gasping like he just ran a country wide sprint. In moments Lucille's pucker starts squirting cum like a fountain, with her muttering on the floor, tongue flailing about as she drools. Marcy looks on, concerned.

"The enhancements were never supposed to reach this level of virility. Someone must have-" Her eyes spark "Laura, you fucking idiot!" She runs out of her office. Jacob stands, takes a few steps towards the door and collapses.

"So, uh, are we gonna just let her drain out or what?" One female guard asks.

"Could always drink it out." A male guard jokingly notes.

"Eh, pass. Ass really isn't my favourite flavour." She sarcastically says. Marcy bursts into Laura's office.

"How much?!" Marcy demands.

"How much wh-"

"How much did you put in his food?!" Marcy shouts, interrupting Laura as she grabs her by the collar.

"I didn't put any extra extract in the buffet! Just his meal this morning!" Laura apologetically claims. Marcy pulls her up to her nose.

"HOW. MUCH." She commands.

"A whole bottle. Eheh." Laura looks on as Marcy's face shifts from concern to worry then sheer rage.

"That much can easily kill several men!" Laura's face practically turns pure white with paleness. Marcy drops her on her ass. "Get the detox crew, now!" Security is still standing around Marcy's office as she and the detox crew rush in. They pull Jacob up on a stretcher and carry him out. They look at Lucille. "You like my new fountain? I call it Fount FuckAThot." Marcy slyly says with a smirk. "Alright, everyone go, I'll toss this homewrecker out." After everyone leaves Marcy picks Lucille up and lays her on the table, face down. "Ok, let's see how many cum bunnies are down this rabbit hole." Marcy says to herself as she snaps a rubber glove on.

Laura and Sharron run into the detox room, where Jacob lays motionless. Laura runs toward him.

"Stay back, miss. We're pumping out as much as we can." A Detox member says as he halts her. Sharron steps behind her, wrapping her arms around her.

"I just wanted him to have a bit more punch, ya know? I didn't want to kill him." Laura says, nearly in tears.

"I know, just let it out. He's tough, he'll be ok." Sharron assures her in a motherly tone. As they wait it out Lucille steps into the room.

"What the hell did you do to my new king?!" She glares at Laura, sitting in Sharron's lap as she pets her hair.

"Shut up, she's in no mood for more of your shit. Speaking of, how much did Marcy pull out of you?" Sharron asks frankly.

"None, I cleansed myself before coming here. As if I'd present myself to my liege with such filth in me." Lucille states proudly.

"He's not, "your liege" you puppet pulling stringmaster. He's Laura's property." Sharron says. Lucille pulls her dress up and points her still slightly gaping hole at them.

"You see this? You know the rule: Any who cum in the princess shall be the new king. The contract is signed."

"Your rulings only take effect on your land. You're still kingless." Sharron says mockingly.

"Oh, is that so?" Lucille holds up an official document. "Signed and authorized by The Benefactor himself. The, "Crowning Princess" rule applies anywhere I go starting last month." She rolls up the document.

"He's not interested in you, he doesn't even like dainty women. Sure as hell hates backstabbers too." Sharron seethingly says.

"Oh I'm sure when he survives this he'll have a change of heart. Unless you plan to keep this a secret from him too." Lucille cackles as she looks down at the pair.

"You really think he wants you? He only fucked you because he was overdosed. I bet you he doesn't even remember your name when he wakes up." Sharron says.

"Please, after that anal assault he'll get my name tattooed on his cock. With, "Property Of" on the other side." Lucille claims with confidence.

"How about a wager? I bet you can't get him to fuck you legit over twenty four hours. No security, no extract, no strings." Sharron says.

"You're on. If I fail, I'll forget the contract and let you keep him." Lucille leans in close to Sharron. "But when I win, I get you, Sharron." Lucille says with powerful lust as she slinks down, face to face with her. "My own mind reader. You have one week, should get feeling back in my buns by then." Lucille exits the detox room and heads down the hall.

"You might want to make it a bit longer than that." Sharron mutters with a smile. As she walks into the stairwell a massive hand grabs Lucille.

"You broke the, "One week of peace" rule. Now you join the others." Says an enormous woman in nothing but a loincloth. The giant of a woman carries her outside to a park where Sabrina and Malory are already locked into pillories.

"Well, Lucille, I hope you enjoyed your little rump romp. Was it worth it?" Sabrina asks as The Amazon cracks Malory's butt with a giant wooden paddle labeled, "Heat For The Seat". Lucille looks forward, lust in her eye as she relives the thought.

"Hell yeah." She responds as the paddle comes crashing down into her firm cheeks. "Didn't even feel it, bitch. So, what'd you guys do?" She curiously asks.

"I sucked his dick day one." Sabrina says as the wooden whacker smacks her.

"I did my job." Malory sarcastically says.

"He was both our responsibilities." Sabrina barely gets out the last syllable as the paddle bruises her buns.

"Guys, how long are we in here for?" Lucille asks, slightly worried.

"The whole day." Malory states.

"But we've barely broken midday!" Lucille wails.

"Better grab some reading material then." Sabrina says. Lucille snaps her fingers, which is about the only thing she can do bent over in a pillory, and one of her guards walks up with a book. He sits in front of her, turning pages as she commands.

"Can we get something to read?" Malory hopefully asks.

"No." Lucille quickly says.

After hours of waiting a detox member approaches Sharron and Laura.

"We've removed all the extract we could. The remaining amount in his bloodstream has run its course. His vitals are stabilizing, he should be ok." The member steps out as Laura hops off Sharron's lap. They walk over to Jacob's bed.

"Keep messing with him to such a degree and someone's gonna end up dead."

"I know." Laura humbly agrees. After a while Jacob opens his eyes and sits up.

"Easy, you had a bit too much to eat." Laura says timidly. Jacob looks at her with bloodlust in his eyes and grabs at her. Sharron steps in and holds him down, struggling as he thrashes about. Two detox members rush in and assist her in strapping him down. Sharron steps back next to her boss.

"I believe Laura has some things to say." She says like a mother forcing her child to fake an apology as Jacob strains against the straps.

"Ok, so, there are a couple reasons I wanted you to abstain for the first week. All our food is treated with a vaccine that cures every known STD, eventually building up to immunity. However, I had all the food you've eaten so far treated with a natural growth enhancement. It's totally harmless in small doses. However, I may have spilled a bottle of it in your meal this morning while Malory was changing sheets." Laura looks down.

"So you had your entire city set me up. Why? So you could jump on me at the end of the week then tell me the truth as we fuck? Probably hoped I'd go wild and really rough you up, didn't you?" Jacob says bitterly. Laura looks up and nods.

12