World of Lust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The collar isn't just planting transmitters in you. It also analyzes your superhuman genetic signature. That's also why we didn't want you fucking. In case your power turned out to be poisonous sperm or something. Marcy's analyzed some samples and it seems ok to consume." She says gently.

"There's one more vital piece of info you've left out." Sharron says as she claps twice. Suddenly, security slinks in from every corner, wearing the same black jumpsuits Sabrina wears. "This is Laura's shadow guard. They follow her everywhere and remain hidden until queued. There's quite a lot so rest isn't an issue for them. Everyone is SUPPOSED to know about them." Sharron glares down at Laura.

"Look, I'm done trying to mess with your head, ok. No more ruses. I'll call everyone back and you can see what my city's really like." Laura claims as she leans in next to Jacob. "I'm also gonna guarantee your first Fylogiaola pussy and titfuck will happen after the first week."

"I'm proud of you, Laura. It takes guts to admit your mi-"

"Because I'm gonna see you through it personally!" Laura says as she excitedly interrupts Sharron.

"Oh dear sweet fuck no." Sharron's proud smile turns into a look of disaster.

"I trust you can handle things while I show Jacob the real Fylogiaola." Laura says with a confident smirk. Sharron lets out a long sigh.

"Yes, boss." She hesitantly says. Laura's security releases Jacob. He walks out slowly as Laura and Sharron follow behind. As they pass Marcy's office she runs out to them.

"Boss!! I had to spend my whole morning and afternoon cleaning Lucille's intestines! Do you know how much spunk was in that trunk?! I filled a goddamn garbage bag! I'm taking this day off tomorrow!" She looks over at Jacob. "Survived with your nuts intact, good on ya." Marcy walks away with a back handed wave. Sharron heads up to Laura's office as Jacob and Laura head out.

"Man, the day's almost over. Let's go to your place." Laura says as she taps her heel three times on the sidewalk. A hole opens up and a platform slowly descends, carrying them both down. "Much faster this way." She says. The platform lowers to a rail next to a computer terminal. Laura punches in Jacob's apartment coordinates and the platform sets off. "This is gonna be so much fun! We're gonna watch movies, eat till we throw up, play video games-wait you've never played a video game have you?" Laura rambles on as Jacob realizes what's in store for him.

"I'm not gonna sleep tonight." He thinks to himself.

12