World of Lust - Prologue

Story Info
The prologue of a world ruled by lust.
3.5k words
3.73
6.9k
8

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The World of Lust, better known as Lagneía, is a world on the brink of complete destruction. People are fucking so frequently and recklessly that birth rates have skyrocketed. Humanity is quickly draining all its resources and action must be taken. Abortion clinics are overrun and newborns are just left to die. People are so distracted thinking of their next fuck they can't focus on their work. Banks, stock markets, big businesses, everything eventually crashed completely, chaos ran worldwide as people were slaughtering each other for food or sport.

In the year 1969 an army appeared. Tranquilizing or killing anyone that attacked them, gathering people in cages and taking them to their country. They had built something resembling a society; Running water, food, electricity, medicine. People were given chastity belts that were only unlocked for restroom use and bathing. They were taught different skills and given jobs. Once someone had slaved enough they were given the right to fuck once per week.

Once this new country overtook 60% of the planet's landmass the savages in the last 40 formed their own country. They tried to wage war with the unnamed slave country but failed at every turn. Their firepower was vastly inferior to the growing population and advancing technology of the slave country. Espionage was trounced almost immediately on every attempt. Attempts to poison water supplies or food was both unsuccessful and harshly retaliated against.

It looked as though the slave country was going to encompass the entire planet when it suddenly stopped at 70% of the world's landmass and most of its water. People were forced to build towering walls around its entire mass and across the ocean; Connecting countries via bridge. Who built this army and why? How did they get access to all their resources? Why stop so close to world conquest? The only answer anyone could give was a shrug. The year is now 2021 and the unnamed slave country has made vast changes and improvements since their first assault on the entire world; As a young man is about to find out.

"Whaddya mean you aint got it?!" Shouts an obese, tall Asian man to another tall, athletic White male in an alley. "You know what happens when rats steal my cheese?" Slowly four men slink out of the shadows in the alley, one from the fire escape stairwell, one from inside a dumpster and one on each entrance to the alley. With sinister smirks they each reveal a barbed wire bat, a sword, a 2x4 with nails and a makeshift spear; Shoddily put together with a branch, some rope and a sharp piece of glass. "They get trapped and snapped!" The White male reaches for his belt and pulls a double barrel shotgun out of his pant leg.

"Oh fuck!" Yells one of the thugs.

"Rush em!" Bellows the Gang Leader. One thug hesitates for a moment as the other three charge in. The White male fires straight into the chest of the sword wielding thug; The blast sends him flying back as the cowardly thug looks on in shock. The bat thug swings at the man's head from behind, he quickly ducks and plants his shotgun shaft in the mouth of his assailant. A look of sheer horror washes over the thug's face. Time stood still as he stared at his assumed victims cold, steely eyes. The second thug rushing in appeared as though in slow motion as he pulled the trigger, covering the bat thug's cranium all over the alleyway. The 2x4 thug swings straight down, trying to impale the nails into the man's skull. The man slings himself down, shoulders the handle side of the plank then headbutts the thug. As he reeled back the man stepped forward with him and planted his stock into the thug's face. Quickly he dropped his shotgun, grabbed the thug's left arm and twisted it. The thug swings the 2x4 wildly, trying to hit the man in the head without hitting himself. The man grabs his right arm and digs his uncut fingernails into his wrist. Blood starts dripping down the thug's shaking arm.

"What are you doing idiot!? Get in there and skewer him!" Commanded the Leader. The cowardly thug just stared at his dead comrades, face pale, eyes unblinking. "Useless!" Says the Leader as he moves for the sword of the dead thug near his feet. The man forces the 2x4 thug's hand open and drops the weapon. The Leader was closing in fast despite his size. The man puts his captive thug in front of him as a meat shield. The Leader swings his blade at both of them. Both duck. The man pulls his captive back with him as The Leader makes a straight vertical swing. The man holds the thug up to block the slash. The blade digs straight into his skull; Blood splattering everywhere. The man shoves the thug's corpse into The Leader. The now lodged blade jabs him in the center of the chest with its handle. The Leader shoves the corpse aside and runs in to grab the man. The man slips back and jabs The Leader in the nose.

With a bleeding nose, three dead subordinates and every vein popping out of his skull to his neck The Leader swings for the fences with a straight right. The man slides to the side and runs for the bat behind him. The Leader quickly turns and grabs the man's shirt collar; Which he raises his arms and slides out of instantly. He grabs the bat and runs towards, then past, the cowardly thug. The Leader gives chase, grabbing the makeshift spear from the cold, sweating palms of the coward. As he makes his way out of the alley his sight turns red. The man swung straight into his forehead. He swings the spear wildly, then drops it as another swing cracks it like a twig. He holds up his arms to block his face. The man moves in and kicks The Leader in the side of the knee. The Leader spins on his opposite leg and throws a spinning back fist. The man steps back, shifts himself beside The Leader and takes a golf swing into the back of his knee.

"AH!" The Leader screams sharply, falling to one knee. The man slammed the barbed wire into The Leader's back over and over. Each swing more ferocious than the last. The Leader covers his head. The man cracks his fingers with a few swings. The Leader collapses; Splinters, cuts and bruises all over his back and shredded shirt. The man takes a deep breathe, looks back once more to see the shivering thug slumped over in fear then flips The Leader over. The man lines up the once brown bat with The Leader's skull. He pulls the bloody barbed swatter over his head and brings it down, crushing The Leaders face. The man walks over and grabs the glass half of the spear. He slumps down and stabs it straight into The Leader's throat. He pulls the shard out and slowly walks towards the fearful thug. The thug slowly sits back up and looks over his shoulder, eyes nearly as red as The Leader's. With quivering lips he barely stumbles out,

"A-a-a-a-are you going to ki- AAH!" The thug crashes to the ground with a swift swing to the back of the head. The man flips him over and stabs his throat then moves over to the sword thug and does the same. The man, now soaked in crimson, grabs his shotgun, unlodges the sword and carries his new arsenal out of the alleyway.

As he makes his way out of the city he sees a mass of people at one of the gateways. He changes course and tries the south exit. Again, blocked with a wall of people. He slinks into an abandoned building to hole himself up for the approaching nightfall. The building is several stories tall with nearly every window either removed or shattered. The door is in pieces as he walks down the entrance hall. Ahead there are several chairs and a reception desk. Above it is a ripped sign,

"ering o ny." The man reads softly to himself. He heads down the right hallway. There's nothing but smashed desktops, toppled filing cabinets, busted chairs and broken tables in each cubicle. Some sections of the floor above and below are cracked or completely destroyed. As he moves into the stairwell he notices some corpses piled into a corner behind the stairs. He wasn't alone. Swiftly he unsheathes his new sword and quietly moves up the stairs. He hears some rats scurry by as he reaches the next floor. From the cubicle across from the stairwell something shifts then lunges! With fangs flashing and claws bared the wolf struck the man, digging its claws into his chest. It snaps at his face with jaws wide and teeth hungry as the man holds his right arm at its throat. He grabs the wolf's right paw with his left arm, slowly pulling it out of his flesh.

The wolf desperately crunches at the man's face, leaning forward with each attempt. The man lifts his legs and catapults the wolf over the railing behind them. It lands with a thud then snarls as it scurries away. Picking his sword back up the man darts back down the stairs after his meal. As he reaches the entrance he sees the wolf subdued by a few of the people he saw at the south entrance. They're tough to make out in the dark being covered head to toe in black jumpsuits. He readies his sword and steels his resolve. As a few people tend to the wolf a figure slowly approaches, hands lifted beside their head. The man lunges forward with a stab. The figure releases a gas from their hands and jumps back. The man's eyes start to daze as he stumbles forward, landing in the arms of the figure and dropping his sword. He looks at the masked figure and his eyelids slowly shut.

"How is he?" Asks a soft female voice.

"He's fine, no lethal means this time." Answers another, more gruff female voice.

"And the physical, what did that reveal?"

"The scratches luckily didn't have anything incurable. Vaccine's already taken care of it."

"Good. When he's ready send him upstairs, she's waiting and you know how she can get when we get a new member."

"Let her, I'm not scared of that little hellraiser."

"I'll be sure to include that in the report." The soft voice says with a giggle. The door closes as the man finally forces his eyes open. His eyes dart around, examining the room. There's a counter with a sink, some bottles with unknown substances and rubber gloves. He looks down and notices his arm's strapped down. He darts right and sure enough, he's tied down. He struggles and strives to break free but no dice. His eyes scroll down and see he's not the only one examining. A rather robust woman with long red locks and a lab coat is handling his crotch. He tries to raise his arms but to no avail. He shouts like a madman, yelling to the heavens.

"Give it a rest, you're not in danger, those straps are there for MY protection." The woman says as she looks up at him then back at the man's junk. He stares at her, sweat dripping down his forehead, not knowing what would happen next. Eventually she stands up.

"Alright, you're all healthy and good to go!" She sits down next to him. "Ok, I'm going to make this very clear, wildman. Me friend, you not hurt friend. Friend take wildman to meet more friends. Ok?" She says while giving hand motions first pointing at herself, then the man, then walking her fingers over her other hand.

"I'm not an idiot you she-witch!" The man says with a snarl.

"Holy shit he talks! Well aren't you the cleverest monkey in the barrel!" She says with a big grin as she ruffles his hair. "Alright concrete jungle boy listen up, newcomers don't get to do violent anything for the first week so relax or you're taking another nap, alright? Now I'm gonna unstrap you and you're going to take a left and keep walking to the stairs and down the next hallway ok?" The woman slowly releases the straps on the man's legs.

"Why did you capture me? What do you want from me?" He asks with a grimace.

"Laura will explain everything, don't worry, you're in good hands." She moves up and undoes the arm straps, purposefully leaning her well endowed cleavage in his face. "Now, if you want there's some clothes for you to wear. I prefer being o natural myself but boss says I gotta look the part." The man grabs a plain white t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants. The woman gestures towards the door and the two make their way down the hall. As they pass they catch glimpses inside some rooms.

"Now be sure to swallow his load, clean up any spillage, tongue only. Make sure to clean him off, mouth only, when you're done. Less experienced sluts can use a hand to keep him still if needed." A woman's voice says in front of what looks like a classroom as they pass, catching glimpses of women on their knees sucking various men's cocks.

"And don't you EVER forget to thank him afterwards! Got it, little skanks?"

"Yes ma'am!" Says one enthusiastic woman.

"What's that?! Someone's talking? Now I know you can't talk and suck at the same time, bitch! That's two hours extra slutwork for you, Rachel! I expect it handed in tomorrow morning." She says, forcing Rachel balls deep onto the mans throbbing member.

"Never let her get away with any bullshit. If she's giving out to you because she can't play her favourite game cause you're taking her to get fitted you pull that little cunt over and spank her! Make sure she learns her lesson. She'll piss and moan saying she won't do it again but you know she will. So turn her ass red as a baboon! In fact, keep going until she howls like one!" One man says in a militaristic fashion. Many men and women are sitting in the room with him, each with a smaller woman sitting on their laps.

"Don't forget to secure the knot! You don't want it slipping out mid-fuck." Says one petite woman, holding up a tied strap. "After all, you want yours to be as tight as theirs!" She says as she pulls her skirt down, revealing a tree knot lodged in her cooch.

"Now that's a hardcore tree hugger aye?" The red haired woman says to the man with a few elbow gestures at his arm. He just looks at her, emotionless. "Don't smile, your face might crack." His right nostril twitches for a moment and they move up the stairs. As they approach the end of the upper hall a woman with milk chocolate skin, chestnut eyes, succulent lips and straight, silky raven black hair sliding down to her mid-back greets them with a smile and opens the doors. She has visible muscle tone all across her arms, the only noticeable body feature wearing her kalasiris. She reaches the man's neck in height. As the doors swing wide a woman sits up in a chair far too big for her, pulling something out of her shorts as she quickly claps her hands together.

"Welcome! How was the physical?" She says as the cocoa coated woman walks to her side.

"He's at 100%. No injuries, no viruses." The red headed woman says as she looks down at the man to her right, putting her right hand on his chair.

"Excellent! I'm Laura, but you can call me boss!" Laura says with a big, goofy grin. "So, what's your name?" The man stares at Laura, then at the delectable Egyptian dessert.

"Jacob." He says with a monotone voice.

"Well, Jacob, welcome to our big horny family! You've been selected to join Fylogiaola! After a trial period you can enjoy this big slice of heaven and hell with the rest of these depraved little slut-suckers!"

"Where's the exit?"

"One right here, here and here, but why leave? They're open for you." Laura says pointing to her mouth, spreading her legs across her desk, pointing to her pussy then flipping around and splitting her cheeks while pointing at her ass." Jacob squints and stands up. "Don't bother Mr. Slaysathot we've a strict no kill rule here. It's one of the few rules we actually enforce!" Laura stands up. "Now, take this neckband." Laura holds out a headband style neckband, Jacob stares at her until the red headed doctor takes it. Laura lines herself up to him. Her sun kissed skin radiating a warmth he can feel being so close. She barely reaches his chin with her long brown hair and blue streaks that curl at the end. She's wearing a very small, frilly, light pink tank top that barely reaches around her tits and hangs down; Not even reaching her stomach. An extremely small pair of yellow short shorts, still unbuttoned and a pair of white socks. Her physique is immaculate. Visible abs underlie her every breathe, her ass is perky, thick and round, thighs like tree trunks, shoulders and arms well toned for her size with visible back muscle strength shown as she leans her head back, arms to her hips. Her tits are fairly large for her stature, easily a d-cup. She stares at Jacob, neither moving an inch, nor blinking. Jacob lightens his glare and relaxes his poise. "Good! Now wear the neckband for one week. It signifies you're on a trial run and are not to be fucked. Now, everyone has to stay healthy, eat three meals a day minimum, exercise one hour minimum a day and socialize! Hear me? See this thing where my mouth moves? Do it! Reclusing yourself damages your mental health!"

"Talking to idiots is worse." Says Jacob. Laura's eyes squint.

"Well then you'll have to talk more to find someone worthy of your cognitive cranium!" Laura says with a regal voice, a smirk and a mocking curtsy. "Now, Marcy, show Jacob around. Get him situated." Laura says, looking at the red headed woman.

"Sure thing boss." Marcy says, backing towards the door. Jacob slips the neckband on and heads out with Marcy. The door shuts as Laura sits down, index fingers pointed together under her chin.

"What did you discover?" Laura asks her assistant.

"He's a very interesting man." Says the kalasiris clad woman.

"Give me a full report." Laura says.

As Marcy takes Jacob outside a variety of women suddenly look their way, some following as they head down the street. Jacob feels their eyes on his back and starts clenching his fists. One ahead of them walks up and starts gravitating towards Jacob.

"Hey new guy, where ya headed? The girls and I are here to give you a proper Fylogiaola welcome." Marcy steps between the two.

"Back you savages! You blind? See the neckband? He's still on the trial keep your cooters to yourselves!" She yells.

"That's what makes it fun, Mar." The head girl says with a coy grin; Giving Jacob a wink.

"Off with ya, ya cunt." Marcy says with an Irish twist in her speech. "Or do you want to be the one face to face with Breanne?" Marcy says with a dismissive stare.

"Alright we're going. Come on girls let's go to the grounds, find some studs to play spin the slut." She says gesturing her friends over to her as she turns around and walks away.

"Get used to that." Says Marcy. "Bitches are gonna use you however they can with whatever they can." She says turning around to Jacob.

"No different anywhere else." Jacob says straight faced with fists unclenching. The two head down a few blocks and walk into an apartment.

"This is your place. Room 14. We'll send someone to give you the tour tomorrow. For now just get comfy, clean yourself up. You look like you just fought a teddy bear." She says looking Jacob once over.

"Wolf. It was a starving wolf." Jacob says with a hint of exasperation.

"By those dainty little indents I thought a rabid bunny had taken you." Marcy says with a slight chuckle. She hands him an ID card used to enter his room. As she turns Jacob grabs her arm and stops her.

"Why? Why did you bring me here? Why me over the others?" Jacob says in a low, almost desperate voice. Marcy turns and looks into his eyes. His grimace shifts into a look of despair and desperation.

"I don't know all the details. You were selected because of your genes, that's all they told me." Marcy says as she looks down, ashamed of her lack of knowledge. She turns and slowly walks away. Jacob enters his room and lies down on his bed. He stares at the ceiling, contemplating everything that's happened. He hasn't had a bed so soft in ages. Eventually, his eyes slowly shut and sleep envelops him.