World of Pagoia Ch. 02: Adventuring

Story Info
Very explicit fantasy world, dominant men, obedient girls.
6.5k words
4.46
13.8k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalandrie
kalandrie
28 Followers

It was a long and hard day for Salina. She was walking for hours to the next city. She was on an empty road on her way to a new place and hasn't met anybody since she left the village at midday where she started her mission. Luckily for her she got on a busier road, used by many merchants. And as these roads cover a long distance between cities, there were some taverns along the way for tired wanderers.

Salina was just arriving at an old tavern as the sun was settling down behind big green trees. She entered the building without hesitation and the men near the entrance door noticed her. The redheaded girl smiled and enjoyed how they looked at her. Like new meat, ready to be explored. She was wearing thigh high leather boots, which were hold with a garter belt to stay in place, a small black thong and a belly free top over her big round tits. She also had a regular belt around her slim waist with a sword and a small leather bag.

The inside of the tavern was decent crowded with men and girls. There were mostly traders and Adventurer enjoying the evening and the cum dumps. Some whores were sitting on a man's lap to ride their cocks and have their tits fondled, being relaxing toys after a hard day or kneeling under a table to have their throats used so gently by the men.

Salina, 21 years old and seemingly the youngest person in the tavern like she always seems to be wherever she is, went to the counter with blushed cheeks. Some of the men's hands were touching her butt, her waist and her inner thighs on her way through the room. She smiled happily and noticed how much she had missed being touched all day. She let her hips swing in a manner to offer her tight body for every man to feel her soft skin. To show what a good slut she was and that she enjoyed to be touched by a real man. It all felt so good so good to her and aroused her even more, being able to be a good whore for anyone.

As she reached the counter, she had to jump a bit to lay on top of it with her upper body. And her feet slightly angled in the air as they lost contact with the ground. Salina wasn't that tall and the counter was clearly made for taller men to stand in front of it. Her tits were squeezed and looked even bigger as she smiled up to the owner of the tavern.

The man behind the counter was surprisingly handsome given it was just an old tavern on a traders road. And he was old enough to have grey hair, if he wasn't completely bald.

Right before she wanted to speak, he put his hand on her head and pushed her nicely down to tell her to stay quiet. She smiled even more as he made her feel like a little doll with his hand. So she waited patiently and obedient with her little body on the counter. She squirmed and wiggled her butt in pleasure that she was shown her place and controlled by this man.

Another man was ordering a new beer and put his hand between Salina's thighs to feel her cunt and make her thong wet. She moaned aroused and struggled with her feet in the air. The slut even tried to spread her legs a bit more so he could feel more of her cunt. But he was just teasing her by rubbing his fingers along her inner thighs and cunt. To make her squirm even more and be entertained with her needy struggle to be groped more while waiting for his beer.

After a few moments he walked away with his beer in one hand and a gently slap on Salina's butt with his other. It made her moan in arousal again as the barkeeper lifted her chin with his hand and caressed her cheek gently.

"Hello dumb cock sleeve, what brings such a cute whore in here today?"

He whispered friendly down to her.

"Hello Sir, I'm on an important mission and on the way to the next city. But it's late now and maybe you have a room where I can be the mattress? I promise I am a good mattress and you will not regret it, Sir." She asked nicely with big eyes looking up to him.

He chuckled and patted her head, thinking about a free room he could offer to her.

"Well, you can be a good girl and walk down the corridor and try one of the first three doors on the left side. You might be lucky finding a bed there. Most of the rooms are already occupied with a girl and my waitresses need a place to sleep under a man too. But these three could be still available."

Salina smiled happily and kissed the barkeepers hand thankfully, which was caressing her cheek and chin playfully. Then she was sliding slowly back down from the counter and walked obedient through the tavern. She arched her back so her tits would stand out more for the men watching her as she passed them by and she shivered with so many eyes lusting after her tight body.

There was a longer corridor with multiple doors to both sides and a stairway at the end to the upper floor for more rooms for paying customers. A Chandelier was lightening the corridor and Salina hadn't really left the noise from the main hall as she stood in front of the first door. She could still hear the men talking and feel where they touched her skin.

She was breathing faster in arousal and excitement, not knowing who would open the door as she knocked a few times. She liked how it made her feel vulnerable as she was about to offer her tight body to a stranger as an object for his pleasure. That he could do whatever he wanted. And the thought of it aroused her even more.

The door was opened by a tall and strong man with black hair in his early forty and wearing nothing at all. It must been some men far from the north, from the lands of ice. Possible he was an adventurer like her. Though as a man he was superior to her and would wield a real weapon and doing real adventures. He was also so muscular like no one else she had seen before. Same was true for his big cock.

The man looked down to the cute whore as she stood in front of him almost trembling with weak knees and biting her lower lip as she looked at his muscles and his cock.

"What do you want, toy," he asked her determining to command her to speak, to break the spell of his cock.

"My name is Salina, Sir. I just arrived and maybe I could be your mattress tonight, Sir," she answered obedient but still mesmerized by his presence.

He grinned as she was seemingly unable to take her eyes off from him. And after few seconds he walked aside to let her in by groping her butt firmly.

"I was about to sleep, so come in quickly, take a shower and make yourself ready to be used as the cute object you clearly are, little cum dump," he invited her into the room with an amused smile.

Salina smiled happily up to him and nodded eager to be a good toy as she slipped in before he closed the door.

The room itself was not so great and more practical. No place was wasted. There was a wardrobe, a bed and another door leading to the bathroom. Otherwise there was enough space to move around in the room. Right now it was mostly filled with the belongings of this man. She could see a metal sword, which he was polishing with some kind of stones. She couldn't really see it as she was busy with undressing herself.

She stood between the bed and the bathroom to start removing her clothes. She was bending over with her back to him and pulled her thong down, revealing her spot to him and she hoped that he would look at her at this moment to notice how wet her cunt already was.

Salina liked how he was talking to her. It made her feel good and happy and made her knowing that she was talking with a real man. Her thoughts were spinning around pleasing him and be a good obedient object, like he was calling her. She thought about how nice he said that while she removed her top and unclipped the garter belt from her boots to take them off too. As she removed her top her big firm tits bounced gently.

After she was completely naked and jumped under the shower, she started to wash her aroused body and touched herself and squeezed her tits while thinking about serving this man. The slut couldn't wait to satisfy him to make him happy like he deserved. After all it was her purpose to be a good girl and she loved anything about it. That she was allowed to show her obedience and what a useful tool her tight body can be to a man.

The water felt good on her sensitive skin but it also became a bit cold really fast as she stopped the shower to grab a towel. She stepped slowly out and the man was still working on his sword, not moving his head up to her.

Still naked the slut crawled onto the bed and lied down on her back with wide spread legs. She waited happily and excited for him to use her and put her in her place beneath him. Her cunt was wet enough and ready for his big cock to fill her and bring her body and mind all the pleasure for being an obedient matress.

It didn't took long and the muscular man was over her, his arms next to her head and his cock sliding in and out of her. Without warning he had started to please himself with her tight body and groaned in lust and increased the motions of his hips. Salina moaned happy and squirmed under him because his cock just felt so good , being so big and hard. It all was so arousing to her that he really treated her like an object and kept pounding her without saying a word to her.

The whore was sliding her fingers over his strong arms and moaned lustful up to his ear to show him how good it feels to her and how much she enjoys being used like this. And that she was ready to be filled with his cum whenever he liked to shoot it inside her. And with some hard pushes he was doing that, satisfying himself inside her cunt and slowly falling into sleep on top off her. Salina felt so proud and happy and also really tired after her long day and being used so hot that she fall asleep too.

The toy woke up at the next morning in an empty bed. She was turning around with closed eyes and thinking about last evening. How much fun it was and how good it felt to serve a man. It took her a while to get rid of her thoughts and stand up. And without putting on clothes she left the room to find the man whom she had spent the night together.

The redheaded girl walked naked into the main hall of the tavern. There were only few people this early. Some were drunk and sleeping and other men were already up or have just arrived. Salina smiled to the men who were looking at her as she looked around herself until she found the muscular man.

He was sitting on a table with two other men and discussing something. She walked over to them and waited in a near distance to not disturb them until one of them would mention her over.

"Good morning, slut. Come, bend over the table while we talk," he said and moved some plates from their breakfast out of the way.

"Thank you, Sir," she smiled and walked in closer to bend over the table with her naked body.

"This is the mattress I had under me last night. She did a very good job," he told his comrades.

Salina smiled proud by his words and enjoyed how they looked down at her. She gently shivered in arousal, which made her big round tits and her hard nipples rub against the wood of the table and aroused her sensitive body more.

The muscular man, a barbarian type, started to grope her butt and spanked her few times with his strong hand to give her the illusion of being pounded against the table. The second man, older and wearing a dark blue robe, gently placed his hand on her head to push her down on the table to hold her in place and make her feel where she belongs.

Salina blushed and moaned aroused, while smiling up to the three men and enjoying the attention she got. Her butt was wiggling in excitement as she was standing with spread legs and her upper body bended over with her face pushed down against the table. Exposed and completely on the mercy of them. And just the thought of being their little toy made her really wet and wanting to happily obey them.

"So, what brings this little mattress down to the main hall?" He asked with a smile while teasing her needy cunt with his fingers, caressing the outlines without actual sticking in.

"I just woke up and was like thinking if you like to take a shower with me or watching me doing it, Sir."

She told him fast, eager to please and obey in return as they made her feel so good with all the attention she got. She was clearly seen and used like a living toy and she loved that so much. She squirmed in excitement because it was much fun obeying men and be reduced to a mindless doll, nothing but a set of holes to please them.

"Well, I already had my shower. But maybe one of my friends wants to give you the opportunity to be a good little whore."

The man in the dark blue robe denied the offer too and kept pushing her head nice and firm with his hand against the table, to show her how much he can control her and keep her in her place. The girl enjoyed what he did with her and it increased her feelings to serve their needs and please them with all her holes.

The third one of their small group was a man at mid-thirty and wearing mostly green cloth and leather, a long thick shirt with a hood and pants. He was rubbing his chin and looking all over the little body of the cum slut.

"I could take a quick shower and pound your body quickly too, little cock sleeve."

His friend removed the hand from her head so she could get up and walk around the table to kiss the men in blue clothes on his cheek for toying with her and the other men for offering her holes to his friends, before she followed the man in green leather to his room.

Since she was already naked and ready, he ordered her to go into the bathroom, which she complied with a happy smile. He was not in any way muscular like the barbarian, but still thoroughly fit. He smiled down at the sweet toy as he joined her and caressed his cock to get his blood flowing where he needed it right now. Salina giggled playfully as he rubbed her whole body with water and soap, moving and bending her body like he wanted to clean every inch of her, until he pushed the girl against a wall and pounded her wet cunt with his big cock. Salina screamed in pleasure and begged him to do her even more, filling her hole and squeezing her big tits against the wall. All her mind could do was to enjoy to be nothing than a good cock sleeve for him, as he pounded her fast and merciless. Just as her body was about to explode in pleasure he leaned in closer and after few more thrusts into her he filled her body as they both reached their orgasms.

Salina hasn't noticed when he left her, her mind was still melting from all the pleasure she was allowed to receive. She finished her shower alone and went back to the room of the barbarian to get her clothes.

All three of the men were in there, still talking about something. She blushed and smiled wide as she moved silently to the side of the bed. To bend over to grab her stuff and show them her naked body again. Now it was clear to her that they will only see her as a right less object to be used like a sex toy. She felt so incredible thankful to have met these nice men, who put her in her place and she hoped they will never imagine her as anything else.

"Mattress, where do you plan to go today?" the barbarian smiled at the girl.

"I have a mission to do and go to the next city, Sir," she answered him obediently, while putting on her leather boots and strap them to the garter belt.

"So you mean Feldurn," he chuckled. "And what do you want there?"

"I'm bringing this message to the town hall there. I'm on a real adventure you know, Sir." She raised the leather bag with something inside, after she had put on the black thong. It was important to her to put the thong on last, so the garter belt would not get in the way if a man wants her to strip for better access to toy with her cunt.

The men enjoyed watching her and that made her blush a bit. She felt even better as he said "Well, we are on the same way and you could join us for a bit. You could entertain us and we can push you around and take care of your needy body. What do you say, mattress?"

She smiled even more wide while she put on her top and cupped and squeezed her tits in place to look good and have her hard nipples poke through the fabrice. "That would be really nice by you and I promise you all are free to treat me like your sex slave, Sir." Salina couldn't believe how lucky she was to have met such nice men to do an adventure together and be their pleasure property on the way.

It was still early morning when the new formatted group of adventurers, a barbarian, a wizard, a ranger and a cum dumpster, was about to leave the tavern. Salina had her butt groped by all of them and giggled happily on their way out.

She also saw a strange girl with clothes she has never seen before. This strange girl had really short black hair and some black lines on her naked back. The wizard noticed her curiosity and whispered in her ear, with slightly groping her tits to feel them in his hands.

"You wonder who this cunt is? Where she comes from? What these signs on her back mean? Well, this slut is from another nation. That is why you probably have never seen anyone like her before. It is very rare to see someone from so far in this part of the kingdom. But like you she is on a mission, a very important one I can tell. The signs on her back are letters, which tell everyone where she needs to go. Oh and these letters are magical too. At her destination they will be transformed by a magician into a message for whoever it is determined to. Whores are often used as messenger, since no man would ever harm them and even enemy soldiers will help a slut to be happy. Be it to finish their mission or be a good little cock sleeve." He grinned and pinched her hard nipple to end his explanation and fill her little mind with thoughts of being used by a man too. Which wonderfully worked by the way she moaned and shivered.

The sun was barely climbing over the trees, this time from the other direction when Salina entered the tavern. It was still cool from the night and it was a bit too much with her skimpy clothes. But she loved her dress, because the men liked it and a good toy has to think with the pleasure of a man in mind first. She walked so proud next to them, having their eyes on her tits and her body pinched all over by them.

The men from the north mentioned a shortcut through the forest and everyone agreed as he took the lead with the man in green leather. The man in the dark blue robe was really close to Salina and she enjoyed his hands all over her soft skin, as he leaned closer to whisper in her ear, "What do you think? I could do some words on your back too. Not an encrypted message like you have seen, just something fun so other men can read what an obedient cum slut you are."

"Aw that sounds like so much fun, thank you so much for that, Sir," she smiled happy up to him.

Salina giggled and trembled as he twisted her top to not fall down over her back while he was running his fingers over her back to draw some magical lines. His fingers felt warm and she couldn't stop to imagine what he does with her. She felt so good being used for fun and make all three of them smile with the signs he put on her back. As a good girl she doesn't need to know and understand most of the stuff that is happening around her. That is the job of a man. Her job as a slut was to obey, please and be used. So she didn't even thought about asking what he wanted to do, just let him do what he wanted and enjoy to be toyed with.

After a while he spanked her butt "It's done, you can now walk faster to be in front of my friends, so they can see your special message. Just hold your top up," he smiled and Salina felt so special by his words. She passed the other two men with blushed cheeks in anticipation how they would react to the lines on her back. She held her top up as best as she could so it doesn't cover her back, so her round tits were swinging in the air. Salina heard chuckles and whistles, which made her thong being soaked and she became so aroused it was harder for her to walk. She felt so proud and happy, having her tight body reduced to nothing more than material for the men to be used for entertaining.

kalandrie
kalandrie
28 Followers
12