World of Pagoia Ch. 02: Adventuring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Salina loved to be the first in the group so they can look at her back and her almost naked butt, only covered by a small black thong. After a while they started to guide her to left and right by whistling and calling her cute names like whore, slit, slave and cock sleeve to the respective side. Since one of them was on the right side behind her and one and the left side behind her, she just had to listen to the side she was called from. And that was really nice by them so she can stay in front and be on the right way.

Salina was breathing heavier, not because of exhaustion from walking through the forest, she was moaning as it was so arousing how they played with her. Even to the point, where there was no Salina as a person in her head anymore, just a little cute object needy to be used and obey in any way.

The group had their fun for over one hour and time flew by pretty fast. Suddenly on of them gave an order to stop and the men looked concentrated around. Salina didn't understand what was going on, but she understood something more important than her eager holes had happened. The men in green leather had a sword in his hands, like the other too, and he disappeared between the trees. Since Salina is a girl and her brain isn't so quick, it took her a while to arm herself with her short sword. It wasn't really a weapon to fight. It was more a cute accessory in her hands compared to that of a man.

Few minutes later the man returned and led the group to a clearing, where a carriage stood. There was a muddy road for wanderers and carriages. Salina saw some horses and covered her mouth as she saw a dead man on the ground. The friendly magician covered her eyes too and started to squeeze her firm tits and rub her waist and belly to distract her, while the barbarian and the returned ranger stepped closer to the carriage to remove the dead body. Violence in any shape or form is nothing for a girl to see or experience. Just some spanking and nice playing is morally right. Men don't need to be taught to protect a girl and keep her smiling, it is as natural as a girls needs to obey and be used.

After she was allowed to look again, the door of the carriage was open and an old man was sitting in there. He was thick, his upper body almost round like a ball, bald and he was wearing really colorful fabrics. Salina was sure that he must have been a rich man, maybe a rich merchant. He tried to smile and talk in a calm voice.

"Ah, let me see what we have here, a barbarian, a wizard, a ranger and an adorable set of holes," he greeted everyone respectfully. "

"An robbery happened to you?" the barbarian asked quickly, ignoring any manners to greet him back.

"Ah, yes, indeed, just moments ago a group of bandits has stolen my gold. They looked rubbish, you know, torn clothes and mostly sticks instead of metal weapons. Sadly it was too much for Mister Redels. He wasn't the youngest anym.." he wanted to explain his situation but the barbarian interrupted him. Meanwhile the wizard was still groping Salina to distract her mind from all of that. It made it hard for her to stay quiet and not moan loud. So far the trip has made her soaking wet and it was already hard for her to control her body at all.

"Which direction did they run? When we hurry, we might still get them." the barbarian said and the merchant just pointed a direction.

All three of her group left instantly, the wizard whispered in the girls ear to stay here and wait for them to return. He didn't say anything about being an obedient whore to the friendly merchant that was natural for Salina, since he was the only man around now.

He smiled and looked lustful over her tight body. With just a hand motion he ordered her to spin around so he was able see her body in all its glory. She smiled happy to obey him and liked to be looked at like fuck meat. She moved extra slowly so he could see every bit of her skin and curves. As he saw her back with the magical lines he started to chuckle.

"Oh, so you are a needy whore and love to be filled with big hard cock all the time and your body is only there to be used like dumb cock sleeve. Oh, could you move your hair a bit, slut? Yes, I see, being sold as a sex slave is indeed quite the experience and it's a shame that no one has done that fun thing with you so far. Why don't you move your holes closer and I tell you a bit about how great an auction is?"

Salina giggled and cupped her tits so they look really nice again for the merchant and bounced as she let them go. He smiled satisfied that this girl knew what is important and reached down with one hand to feel her slit. He was just a little bit surprised by how soaked her thong was.

"So, I guess you don't know what is on your back and you might already have been sold at an auction as sex slave," he asked nicely while rubbing the lips of her cunt with his finger.

Salina moaned and giggled happily, even moved her hips back and forth kinda like riding his finger with her needy hole.

"No I don't have been sold but the way you say it it sounds really great being a sex slave, Sir." she smiled happy and with empty eyes up to him, showing how little knowledge there is in her brain since she is a girl. But when a man talks about something doing with a girl, it always is something really cool and fun. He nodded and lead her hands between his thighs to guide her to his cock. Salina knew what to do and gently started to stroke him as he leaned back and started to explain her about the fun of an auction.

"You see, there are many girls in a house and they get different kinds of revealing clothes. So a slut's body can be presented in the best way during the auction. Of course they will be shown off naked too, because we know that you whores like to be naked a lot of times too. It is nice by you sluts to be naked so we menn can just fill you with cock whenever we want. Like you whore don't wear much right now. It looks really good on you and makes my cock hard just by looking at your bang able body. But back to the auction, shall we? In preparation of the auction all the girls are being used too. That is to make sure that every sold sex slave is in a good usable state. That their holes are used to a deep pounding and it's a routine to make a cock cum. At the end there is a stage were each cock sleeve gets presented while a big crowd of men is watching them. Maybe ordering the slits a bit around to have better looks before they buy them. Also there is a little fun thing that comes with the contract, but that is for you to find out, my cute cum dumpster."

Salina was listening to him with big eyes and squirming in arousal, wondering how lucky these girls must be to be sold like this. Imagining it made her whole body shiver as she stroked his fat cock with both hands in increasing pace, so she could make him feel better even while quietly listening. She moaned aroused and totally loved his compliments and totally agreed with him about how nice it is to be naked around a man. He talked about so many nice and fun things and pleasing his cock made her forgot the robbery at all. Suddenly the merchant held her head with both hands in place and came over her face. By the way of how much and fast he came it was like he hadn't used a toy for quite a while.

Salina was rubbing her thighs together, in need to feel something in her wet empty cunt. She smiled happy and desperate to cum too up to the man, while he patted her head and complimented her for being such a good cock sleeve. She could never get bored of hearing such things with cum dripping from her face. She was still caressing his cock to show him how much she enjoyed how he treated her and to treat him with the same respect as he was to her.

As the other men were coming back from their hunt, the merchant was squeezing Salinas round tits and made her giggle with his cum still covering her face. The adventurer were cleaning the last bit of blood from their swords as they got closer to the carriage, chuckling about the view of the cute cum dumpster and how she had her body played with, being covered in cum and groped with a big proud smile. The wizard went straight to Salina to tease her needy wet cunt and her hard nipples while making her compliments of how good she can obey to wait and how beautiful she looks with all the cum on her face.

The other two were talking with the merchant and giving him something. But Salina didn't care about that anymore. All he wanted was to be allowed to go down on all fours, with her head on the ground and spread legs to beg desperate to be filled with cock by all of them until their cocks can't get hard anymore and made her total mess with all their cum. Doing adventures in a group has to be the best thing in the world.

The men did all they could to help the merchant with the carriage and since there were on missions on their own, they had to leave him for good. The men shook hands and Salina lifted her top to show her tits like a good whore for a last time. Since she still had cum in her face, a kiss on his cheek wouldn't be a good idea and this was the best thing that came to her mind, to show how thankfully she was to have met him. So the group left the clearing and the carriage behind, with Salina in front and the men chuckling and calling her names because of the lines on her back again.

It was hard for the cum slut to walk in a straight line. Her thong was so soaked, she would stop to hump a tree any second. The men had to tease her even more with calling names to keep her on the way and she enjoyed that she was an entertaining tool to them.

As they didn't met anyone else on their way and there seemed to be no other bandits or danger around, Saline and her tight holes got all the attention for the rest of the trip. And with the city Feldurn on the horizon, their words echoed in her head like pushing every other thought aside and every syllable made her whole body shiver in arousal. She couldn't believe that they talked about her all the time. What things they can do with her tight holes, what a dumb cunt she is and how desperate she must be to obey anything and be nothing than an object. And Salina knew that every word they said was true and she was so thankful that they spend so much fun time with her.

The men decided it was best to apart for now. They had different parts in the city to visit and could meet again after everyone had done their business. They groped Salina a last time until she couldn't breathe from all the giggling and moaning and she showed her tits, since she was still wearing all the cum on her face. They patted her head and finally left her alone. Saline was blushing heavily as she entered Feldurn. The cum has dried and was not visible, but she knew it was there. Also her tight body was teased all the time to the point that there was only sex in her mind.

She was told to go to the biggest building with red walls and show the inside of her leather bag. It took her a while of stumbling moaning around until she saw it. Luckily there was a guard and took her inside, a nice tall man in a metal uniform. He ordered her to wait in a small room and she blushed deeply as she could obey him too. He smiled and pinched her butt to make her moan as he left. After a while a man in a robe showed up. In her sex craved mind it looked majestic and she wished he would pound her right here and now.

"I guess you have something for me? Ah, what a good cum dumpster, you did a great job. You are a useful cunt." He smiled down to her round tits after he received a paper and has read it.

"Now go the bank there and remove your top. I want to see you tits swing when I use your tight cunt. When you bend over, there is a grip for whores to hold on to."

Faster than she intended to she got rid of her top and her thong to bend over and be used by this stranger. Salina wanted to move more slowly and seductive to please his eyes with her hips, but after the hard quest she was too desperate to be an actual cock sleeve that she couldn't hide her true destiny.

His cock felt so big and hard as he pushed himself in her wet cunt pretty easily. She was in heaven after few thrusts already. Her mind turned off like a good doll and she was used mindlessly the whole time. Her big tits were bouncing back and forth and even as he pounded the slut rapidly, she begged desperate with her screaming voice to have her cunt be used harder. Sometime he started to grab her tits to squeeze them while enjoying her tight hole, as she noticed he made her cum again for some times now. He smiled satisfied down to the whore, who came over and over again, a good sign of a needy toy knowing its place.

Salina loved her decision to become a real adventurer like all the men she admired back in her home village, a few weeks ago. Whenever one of them would travel by, she took the chance to be near them. They were so strong and experienced in any way. She had so much fun being their doll and please their cocks, but back then she had never imagined it being so great, being an real adventurer. She had her tight body toyed with and teased since morning and now her brain being pounded into mindless oblivion by this nice man. She wished so hard that this will be the rest of her life. For her being an obedient sex toy doing quests is the best.

12