World of Pagoia Ch. 03: Ancient Fun

Story Info
Very explicit fantasy world, dominant men, obedient girls.
5.5k words
4.33
11.7k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalandrie
kalandrie
28 Followers

After days of walking through a forest, the mountains on the horizon became really close. It was not the first adventure for the group of four, they knew each other pretty well by now. Salina was happy that the three men allowed her to stay with them and be their pet. The 21 years old red haired slut giggled and enjoyed wandering with them, as they had her hands and arms tied behind her back with a rope nice and tight. The girl was wearing thigh high leather boots with a garter belt, a small black thong and a belly free tight top, that would squeeze her big round tits normally. But the men had pulled it down so her tits were uncovered and slightly supported by the fabrics of her top.

Next to her were a ranger in green cloth leather and a wizard in a dark blue robe. The men were taller and stronger, as they made it clear to her by pushing her around for fun. The cum dumpster enjoyed how they treated her, as they smiled down to her and liked her companionship. Salina was a good whore struggling to keep balance with her tied arms, so they were able keep pushing her around for their amusement, while walking through the boring forest. Her cheeks were blushed deeply red and her slit was wet, because they toyed with her all the time since morning.

The leader of the group was a barbarian. He was the most muscular man Salina has ever seen. And being groped and had her holes filled with tasty cum by one. She wished he would join pushing her around like a doll. It felt always so good when he gave her attention by using her body and holes or commanded her around. The barbarian proved many times that he was indeed the leader of the group and Saline found him to be the most powerful and attractive one.

"Mattress, keep your eyes more on the way instead of imagining how great you feel when you are on your back and be pounded hard and deep like the sex slave you are to men", the ranger chuckled and slapped her butt with his hand firmly.

"Yes, Sir", she replied obediently and craving to be a good toy, as she tried to watch her steps more carefully while being aroused much more now.

All three had started to call her a mattress as her new name, since that was her purpose every night. It was so exciting to her to lay down with one man on top of her and his cock in her tight cunt, just to wake up in the morning with another man on top and a new cock deep inside her tight hole. They shift their night watch every few hours and used the girl to get some rest. It also made sure the cock sleeve slept deep without being disturbed by noises from animals or something else.

"Maybe we should let you crawl since walking is too hard for your cute dumb brain to handle, Mattress? Maybe I should create more ropes with my magic, so you could only move the way we want you to?" the wizard whispered in her ear while groping her tits as a compliment for being a good tool for their entertainment.

Salina moaned aroused and shivered by the thoughts of being more restrained, like having her free will taken away and be nothing than a marionette and be controlled by superior men. The men enjoyed watching the stumbling toy, so needy and desperate to be used by them and made into an obedient cum dump for their cocks.

The barbarian gave a short command with his hand to make the group stop. He turned around and took a map out. The man had not to mention the dumb toy to go down on all fours, she was well aware of what was expected of her and she obeyed the unspoken order instantly. So she went down on all fours and her head went straight down with her face on the ground. The men laughed

about the stupid cunt, so eager to obey and be used as a table that she forgot her arms were still tied behind her back.

The wizard removed the rope from her arms and helped her by groping her slit and tits to be a proper table as the men sat down around her. The barbarian placed the map on her back as they studied there location and where to go next. Salina felt fingers on her back, pointing and drawing lines, while her naked big tits were hanging down like udders of a cow. It was so totally hard keeping her body still and found it so hot that she was allowed to be an object like this from time to time. Since objects don't think or have a will of their own, objects like tables are just tools for men to make their life easier. And that was the greatest purpose a female can crave.

They even stopped touching her to make it easier for the toy to keep still and she was so thankful for that. That she was just an object in their eyes for that moment and they were helping her to be that. Though after that she would be only seen as aroused slit to obey their needs as their sex toy again, which she loved to be too. Like any women it was so fulfilling to Saline to obey and be used by men how they wanted.

A hard slap on her butt ended her daydreaming and was sending waves of arousal throughout her little body. She squirmed and moaned in pleasure as the barbarian looked down to her from way above.

"Stand up, mattress, we want to continue. Even I just heard how much you would like to crawl next to us like the pet you are, we are very close to the ruins. So don't fall back too much and try to keep up with us. You understood that, cute mattress?" he said that with a tone, that made Salina crave to please him even more. He was so determined and also making nice compliments to her, while putting her in her place.

"Yes Sir and I promise I try my best so you don't have to worry about me getting lost. I'm really excited for this new adventure with you all." she answered aroused and tried to hold her moaning back, as the wizard was tying her arms behind her back again and groping her round tits while doing so.

The wizard slapped her butt to make her move and unable to resist to suppress her moans any longer. The men chuckled how the body of the whore seemingly enjoyed how they treated her as a usable toy.

"Then hurry up, mattress, and I will promise you that you will not regret your decision to have joined us as our party pet." The wizard smiled while looking at the trembling girl in front of him. And the slut loved that decision too and that she was totally depending on pleasing all three of them already and that they doing all thinking for her.

The men were really hurrying and it was kind of hard for Salina to keep up with them. Men were naturally stronger in every way and having her arms tied behind her back felt good but wasn't really helping her with walking fast enough. So she didn't really notice at first how the surrounding had changed. She was too much focused on following the men, who were always in lead.

Signs of ruins became more visible between the trees, until the group was right in the last remains of what must have been a city centuries ago. The men were already exploring the place, while Salina was catching her breath. Her round tits were moving with every breath she took. And her body was still burning in heat to please and be filled with hard cock.

And before she could walk around with her bound arms, it was the ranger who put her down on her back on the ground. He spread her legs wide open and used more ropes to bind them to some near trees. Salina looked up to him with big eyes begging to be pounded like this, with legs straight up in the air and bound, so her slit was completely open and usable to them.

Instead of fucking her holes the men went in different directions to wander through the ruins. The pet was left alone in the perfect position to be naturally used. Her tight body squirmed in anticipation to feel a hard cock sliding in and out of her wet cunt. All her thoughts were centered around pleasing them and be rewarded with yummy cum wherever they wanted to give it to her. The group has had so much fun and Selina wished they would keep doing fun stuff like ordering he around, groping her and calling her names. And of course emptying their balls by using her body.

After a while the barbarian came back and Salina was enjoying every touch and grope while he was putting her back on her feet. He was making it clear with his hands what kind of object she was in his eyes, if she just obeyed blindly and happily.

"We have searched the surroundings and it seems to be clear. So now be a good mattress and help us looking for something underground entrance like."

No one was really thinking that the cunt could help but it gave her something to do and at least she was nice to look at for the men. And that was always enough for a girl to be happy. To be on display with all her curves and tight revealing clothes.

Salina did her best to walk around in the ruins and look for something that would stick out to her, while her hands were still bind behind her back. She was not minding the restriction at all, she was more enjoying it. No matter if a man was holding a girl in position in person or not, just being bound meant the same. Because it was done by a man to remove her freedom and so there was not really a difference. And Salina loved being stripped off her freedom and let herself fall to the guidance of a man and be a doll to obey him.

The cunt stumbled mindlessly around with her round tits bouncing whenever she stepped on

uneven ground. It was hard for her to keep balance and the wouldn't be able to stand up on her own with her arms tied behind her back, while the men were concentrated searching.

"Here it is" the ranger mentioned the others to his position. The men were standing between the rests of some stones, that used to be a building ages ago. The ranger and the wizard were kneeling and revealing a hidden door on the ground, that was leading below the surface. The barbarian was welcoming the stumbling cunt with his hands to grope her her butt by squeezing it and he held her face to show her what they found.

"This is what we were looking for, mattress. This is the entrance to a part of our civilization that is beyong your imagination of how old it is. When we go down you have to be careful with your steps and stay close to me, you understand that my cute dumb mattress? He explained to her while fondling her between her thighs and pushing his fingers into her eager mouth to let her suck on them. So she could happily prove what a good obedient cocksucker she was while she was listening obediently.

Salina nodded eager as she was listening closely to every single word he said so nicely to her and sucked on his fingers in need to have her holes exploited more by him. Her whole body was tingling in pleasure and expectation to be allowed to lie under him to be nothing but a mattress with cum craving holes.

Meanwhile the other two had gotten some branches that the wizard lit on fire as torches. And the party pet Salina was blushing deeply when she noticed how they smiled at her. She must looked like a whore in heat to fully submit to the man next to her as a willing sex toy. Salina blushed even more and trembles in lust as she realized this. She arched her back a bit in a way to put her body on display for them even more. To be clear that she is nothing more than a doll and very proud that she was treated as a sex object all the time.

The barbarian chuckled satisfied by the reaction of the cunt and was sending shivers through her body by forcing her to move with more groping. The group slowly began the descend to the underworld.

It was very dark and the stairs they used were old and in bad condition. But the smart men had torches and were helping her with their hands all over her tight body to walk deeper down. Which all took longer that Salina expected. She also wasn't expecting that they entered a giant hall so deep under the ground. The ranger was walking around with his torch and revealing lots of strange furniture and weird machines.

Without a warning the barbarian pushed Salina down to her knees and moved her closer to one of these things. Naturally she enjoyed the attention she got and admired how strong he was to push her around like a little doll. She also kept still while he was putting some contraption around her head. It was designed in a way to fit around her head nice and tight and also had a ring gag to keep her mouth open all the time.

"Listen, mattress, this all used to be a training facility for good girls like you. It was long before the kingdom existed and made to guide women to be cute playthings and that they are nothing more but holes for our cocks." he said gently and smiling while turning a crank to see if the machine was still working. It made some weird noises but finally a cock shaped thing made of metal appeared right before the eyes of the slut.

"Mattress, I know you ache to have your hole filled and it makes you so adorable how much you crave it and enjoy it. So this will fill your little head and put all your thoughts away. It will fill you with all the pleasure of being used like the good cunt you prefer to be to us. I also want you to repeat the words I love to be an obedient set of holes, whenever your mouth is empty while restrained to this machine."

Salina was smiling obediently and glad up to the man for showing so much patience explaining stuff to her. He had barely finished his last sentence, when the metal shaped cock began moving inside her mouth. Her eyes widened as the metal cock didn't stopped there and was going all the way down her throat. The cunt choked a little by the surprise but got used to the machine pretty quickly.

With the same pace it moved inside her face hole, it was moving out again. Leaving time for her to say the words she was ordered to.

"I love to be an obedient set of holes" which she had to say a bit quickly, because the metal cock was about to make her suck on it again as it moved back in.

The barbarian enjoyed watching the struggling slave kneeling with her arms tied behind her back and her full round tits exposed as her top was pulled down all day long. After few times of repeating her sentence, she got used to the speed of the machine and he could see in her eyes how much she loved every second of it.

The barbarian turned away to join his friends to continue their actual quest. They discovered more machines and contraptions to hold girls in place and use their holes rapidly. Some worked automatic like the one Salina was bound to, while others would need a man to keep it running and properly train a female. Slowly the halls were filled with the words of Salina echoing. The men got melancholic of how it must have been centuries ago, when hundred of whores went here to happily study their true nature as sex objects for men.

Everyone knew about their biological nature. Men lead and girls happily obey and be thankfully used by men. The girls craved to be put in place and be only seen as sex toys, since a female mind and body was purely build for men's pleasure anyways. So they were only able to find true happiness when worshiping a man as a sex slave. Women instinctively chose slutty clothes and obeyed, so a man would treat her in return like the cum whore she deserved and needed to be.

Some cities still had machines and every girl loved to be guided on them into deeper submission to worship men as toys. But these machines became rare. Yet the whole world of Pagoia was still centered around females and making them loving slaves and usable cum dumpsters. And all women were loving that they were able to live their dream every day, of being nothing but an obedient plaything. Without having to worry about anything else. Because men were more pleased when a girl just obeyed and gave all control to him. So she was able to fully enjoy the fun and arousal of being a sex toy to a man can provide.

Salina wasn't able to close her mouth at all so she began to drool quickly. Over her chin and her tits with hardened nipples from all the fun she had. Her slit was so wet and needy to be touched and stretched by a hard cock. But there was no man around to help her and her arms were still bound tightly behind her back. Her whole body from head to toe was aching to be a cock sleeve for a man and her mind was about to burst from the craving for that. But all she was able to do was sucking the metal cock and saying "I love to be an obedient set of holes" over and over again. Until there was nothing else left in her mind than the happy feeling of being useful for men.

The three men carefully explored the hall. Time was not important to them. Each of them had a torch to bring some light in this dark and forgotten place. Creatures could be lurking behind every corner and every shadow. The men would be able to defeat any monster with ease, but they didn't wanted to risk an ambush.

After a while they found a second stairs even deeper down. They kept searching the area for any danger until they found it to be safe. So the barbarian walked back to Salina and chuckled as he saw the stupid slit looking even dumber. Salina's eyes were close to be blank in pleasure and her body trembling almost automatic, whenever the metal cock moved in her mouth and down her throat. The doll was still saying her words but it came out adorable with all the drooling. Her tits were glistening in the light of the torch from all her saliva drooling down. The message he gave her truly went to her heart to love being a set of holes.

First he released her from the machine and gave her some head pats for being such a good tool in his hands. To let him do with her whatever he wanted and she just following him. He even helped her up to her feet and guided her to his friends. He had to support her by putting his hand around her waist and butt. Salina was simply overwhelmed from the training and her body still trembling in all the pleasure she received from it. Yet the barbarian was nicely teasing her tight hole between her wet tighs and chuckled about the cute reactions he got from her.

Salina was still breathing a bit heavier and calming down as they arrived the waiting men. It was very obvious to all of them how exhausted she was but still ready to throw herself on the ground to be banged hard and deep. Salina just loved it so much how they treated her so nice by putting her in her place. She wished they would actually do that to her body.

"We stepped a bit down and it is there, while you got her back. We have to defeat it first to get to the chest. It is still weird how it got the chest in the first place, but we should have not much problems with it." the ranger explained to the barbarian, without addressing the doll in any way too.

They used to talk over her head every time when things became serious or complicated. A girls mind could get confused easily. Being an obedient cock sleeve was already hard, especially when a girl got overwhelmed by pleasure and lust of being one. Men always looked for a girl to keep her little mind blank and happy, so now bad thoughts would came up. Admiring men as superior was the best thought for a girl.

"We can keep our party pet here. It should not take us long and the cunt can have her own adventure while we are busy." the wizard added and pointed to a bricked wall with something moving there in the shadows. The barbarian nodded silently to think about their next step and kept groping the slut next to him casually.

"Well, then we shall leave mattress here and finish our quest. Free her arms and give her a weapon. My cute mattress wanted to do real adventures and now she got one." he smirked and let the wizard untie the arms of the whore.

"Whore, you will have a fight against a monster. A real monster. So I give you your sword back. The monster is not that big and its ok if you just distract it from us. We believe you can do that. Just make us proud and be a useful pet of our party when we come back." the wizard whispered in her ear while pinching her hard nipples playfully to get her attention.

kalandrie
kalandrie
28 Followers
12