World of Pagoia Ch. 03: Ancient Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Sir. I promise I do my best and thank you so much because adventuring really is so awesome and fun with you guys." she moaned excited and kissed his cheek obediently. Though at first it was a bit odd that she could move her arms totally freely after all the past hours. She stood in front of the three men with her sword to move her arms a bit around, half naked and ready for some fun adventuring.

The men chuckled down at the dumb toy and left her to go down to their own quest. They had put on some more torches to keep the place around her well-lighted. While it took Salina a few more moments to recover from her arousal to be able to fight the monster. The men knew it was no real danger to her. The monster was just a tiny bit of a creature and could not harm her in any way.

Simply hurting a girl in any way or form was the biggest crime that any man could do. Just even making a girl cry for real in pain or suffer would give any other man the right to end the life of the perpetrator. The most important rule a man had to follow, was to keep a girl happy and usable all the time. And the only right a women wanted to have.

The slut slowly walked towards the pointed wall and could see some motion. She raised her sword up to her naked round tits and was ready to attack whatever that monster was. As suddenly something long came across her face and touched her cheek slightly.

Salina jumped to the left and forward to get closer to the monster. And her exposed round tits bounced because of that. Wearing just a black thong and a garter belt with thigh highs gave her the freedom to do so. But she was not fast enough and another long thing grabbed her arm to hold her in place. The cum slut did her best to fight the monster off and even got some hits to cut something. But more arm like things grabbed her and pulled her closer.

Wet tentacles were moving all over her body to squeeze her curves and explore her more. They were sensing a weak female body and starting to find her holes. Salina was moaning and struggling to get free to continue fighting the monster. Like she was commanded to by the nice men of the group.

The sword fell to the ground as the tentacles made her shiver and unable to keep fighting. Salina kept struggling even as tentacles were pushing her thong aside and sliding in all her holes deeply. She had to keep distracting the monster by whatever means to obey the command. Tentacles were lifting her whole squirming body up in the air and squeezing her sensitive skin like a dozen tight ropes. Rubbing against her hard nipples and around and between her tits and over her face. Bending her over and moving her around like a doll and kinda pounding her holes simultaneously. It was all so arousing and hot to obey the command.

But the tentacles were not cocks and were not filling her with cum. No matter how hard she tried with sucking and moving her hips against them. Her whole tight body was just used in a steady rhythm without end. Even when her little mind and body could not handle it anymore and the tentacles made her explode in lust multiple times. The tentacles kept sliding in and out her holes and squeezing her sensitive body, while her eyes were rolling back in her head to fully give in to the pleasure of being a fuckable toy.

"Mattress, you are adorable useless. You are really just sexual property to be toyed with. Just look at you. You are a moaning mess of a dumb cunt. And you did a wonderful job as always being that. Good girl." the barbarian told her while putting her used body away from the tentacles to hug her lovingly. The men were back some time ago with just some light wounds after their fight and were watching the cock sleeve squirming with the tentacles all over her body and inside her holes.

The barbarian was patting her head and stroking her cheek as a reward while putting her on the ground. The men stand around her, smirking down at the mindless cunt. They had already talked about their next move and just waited a bit for the whore to relax a bit.

After the slut smiled back at the men, so needy to be filled with cum, the wizard began to put her on all fours. Salina giggled and happily put her head back down with her butt up in the air to offer her holes to them to bang her. But the wizard was just teasing her wet cunt a bit, while strapping ropes around her upper body. He used them to fixate her big tits and made her crave to be his cock sleeve more by teasing her hard nipples gently.

Salina enjoyed being touched while on all fours with men surrounding her. It was just so much nice attention and she was in a position, where it was easy for them to take advantage of her for some fun. The wizard was slapping her butt a bit as he saw how eager she right now.

"Not now, Mattress. You will have to carry the chest on your back. Its not that heavy and you have to crawl like a cute pet. Our cute party pet." he whispered in her ear with a teasing smile, while putting the chest on her back and binding it tight with ropes. He made sure it would not fall off and put a rope between her tights so it would rub against her cunt when she were crawling. Before he motioned her to crawl a bit to test it.

Saline giggled as she moved around on all fours while the men were watching her half naked body crawling obediently. Since she liked the barbarian the most, she tried to followed him gently moaning with sticked out tongue by the thought of how she must looked like in his eyes.

The men started to leave the place and went to the stairs to go back to the ruins on the surface. Saline shivered with the rope rubbing against her wet cunt as she crawled behind them. As they reached the stairs they waited nicely to let her go up first. Saline loved their eyes on her as she kept crawling. Her exposed butt, only covered by a tight black thong, was swaying left and right to invite the men to exploit her.

It was late afternoon when the group saw the sun again. They went straight ahead back to the forest with the barbarian in lead, followed by the ranger and the wizard and the cunt still on all fours. Salina just liked it so much to crawl next to the men, so they let her enjoy it. The barbarian remembered some lake on their way and wanted to use it to rest and have a nice place for the night.

Sometimes the men were whistling or calling names to make the set of holes smile and tremble in pleasure. The ropes were tight to keep the chest in place, so time flew by as they finally reached the lake. The ranger quickly went for some wood for the fire and the others were kneeling down next to Salina. The wizard was groping her and let her suck on his finger, while the barbarian was freeing her from the ropes and carried the chest away.

"Mattress, we know you like crawling but you can stand up now. Go over to the lake and take a bath. We all will do that. It is time for you to make yourself ready to become our actual mattress." the wizard said to the slut slow and gently.

Salina nodded obedient with a big smile and stood up to start stripping all her clothes immediately. She removed her tight belly free top by moving it over her head. She was unfasten her garter belt and pushing it down her tight butt and down her legs with her thong too. It took her longer to remove her tigh high leather boots. But when she was finally able to, she was standing fully naked in front of the man and smiled happy and proud up to him.

The ranger had set up everything and the barbarian had stored the chest in a safe spot, so they started to groping the cum dumpster to push her to the lake . Salina giggled and enjoyed being touched and the refreshing water. It felt so good to her, she started to dive a bit and washed her body all over. She was rubbing her belly and squeezing her tits and even touching her shaved cunt because she was carried away by how good and arousing it all felt to her.

Suddenly she felt something hard against her butt and turned around, but there was no one behind her. Then she felt it again. Something hard was rubbing against her butt. But again she was alone when she turned around. Now this something hard began to push more and slowly going inside her tight body. Saline moaned loud with closed eyes.

The men laughed about the slut. They already finished bathing and were standing outside of the lake. The wizard was moving his hands to form water tentacles and toy a bit with the cock sleeve to keep her on the edge. Another water tentacle was building and rising to her face and she eagerly opened her mouth to put on a show for the men. The tentacles were not pounding her like the ones from the creature in the cavern, but Salina happily tried her best to display what a good fuck meat she was.

After it Saline went back clean and happy and a bit exhausted. Her long red hair was still when she joined the man at the improvised camp. She choose to kneel next to the barbarian still being naked, because she liked him the most. She waited quietly while the men were talking.

The doll just imagined how good they already made her feel and how good the night will be. When she will be on her back with spread legs and simply used as a living mattress.

12