All Comments on 'World of Ranicke Bk. 02 Ch. 02'

by maxd01

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tazmuntazmunabout 10 years ago
So glad this story is continued

Yay! Wonderful concept and story!

Please keep writing forever...

redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

would like to have had them try and figure out what caused the move before they returned so it doesnt happen again or atleast at the wrong time

drmrbludrmrbluabout 10 years ago
The adventure is on the move again

Thank you for allowing this story to continue, even if an interval of time has elapsed, both in the story itself and for us the readers. Some of the details get confusing. It might be to the readers advantage to have a simple family tree to help keep the relationships straight as to who is adopted, borrowed and born into Jim's crazy extended family. Just noticed a few typo errors in the story, they are very minor. The time elapse difference in between the two dimensions is another interesting facet that just adds to the whole story. Thanks again writing this all down and sharing with all of us. Please do what you can to maintain you health good, using the story writing to relax and not become stressed and anxious over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good the story is back

I am glad you decided to continue the story . Will stay Jimmy s friends with him in the new dimension ? And if they syay Dan is a lycan in this world too ? I realy like your stories and I read every time when you can update . Thank you for the wondwefull stories .

willieonewillieoneabout 10 years ago
Who is Cindy???

You wrote...

"Bear? Oh it is good to see you Bear and how are you Cindy?"

...but that was the last mention of Cindy so what happened to her? Was/Is she Bear's wife or child? or just a friend? Why wasn't she included in the trip or wasn't she that important to him and that would make him available to mate with someone in his new home.

I think the Totem Spirits are the ones that bought Jim there and also sent him back to so he could bring Dan to help train the warriors and Bear back to be their new mystic since they also made sure that the sword and tomahawk were bought there as well, as for Pam well does the chief still have a mate or is he looking for a new one. lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lol

i had to laugh at dan and nang's introduction, i seem to remember the two from another story, and there is the Aunty pammie thing i recognised as well,

Danilo Legarith is no stranger to world jumping

Brandon11Brandon11almost 2 years ago

Loving this series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous