All Comments on 'World of Ranicke Bk. 03 Epilogue'

by maxd01

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DamoscinosDamoscinosover 8 years ago
Job Well Done!!

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
super, fantastic

We have love the World of Ranicke and James adventures, and hope you will someday revist this world

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyed the story!

Thank you for your time and effort

KerbouchardKerbouchardover 8 years ago
Also Grrrr

Thank you for World of Ranicke Bk. 1 and Bk. 02. I enjoyed them greatly and even read them twice. I enjoyed them until you finished Bk 2 and killed Jim in such an unusual way. I had to skim without reading all the way to the introduction of Bk. 3 Ch. 04 to find that out.

You are an excellent writer and obviously these are your stories to do with as you please. Being on Lit you owe nothing to me or your other readers, but I will not read Bk. 3 nor anything else you write, since I no longer trust your judgement. I felt abused.

I have been on Lit for years, read thousands of stories and only given positive comments. I have waited a couple days since I finished WoR Bk.2 to gain perspective and try to make sense of why you chose to end it that way. I failed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellant

One of the best stories that I have read, not all sex,sex,sex. An outstanding story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Your story was good but your ending sucked only gave you a 1 for it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A truly good read

I really enjoyed this series. There were a few little glitches with the spell checker but even the traditional media has those. Thank you for a truly good read.

Sincerely THE Evil Anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh yeah. That was one hell of a ripping yarn!

Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous