World Travelers Ch. 02

Story Info
Melody meets the Panternians.
7.6k words
4.68
2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aaroneous
Aaroneous
233 Followers

All participants in sexual activity have been on their respective planets for at least eighteen years.

World Travelers

Chapter 2

Melody Sundown

The five remaining women stood on the far bank of the river and watched as I walked up my side to where it got shallow, stepped into the water and half waded, half swam across. They didn't protest or attack, but they also didn't do anything to help me. One of them approached when I got to the other side.

I stood perfectly still as she looked me over and then turned to speak to her friends.

"It looks a lot like us, but its skin and hair has lost its color." The words she spoke sounded foreign but, somehow, I understood them.

"Maybe it is sick," one of her compatriots said.

"Or it may be from a different jungle," said another.

"Oh Lica, when will you quit believing what the old legends say. There is only one Jungle, and we are its only people."

"Then who is she?" Lica said.

"My name is Melody Sundown. I am from another world."

At least that's what I thought I said. The words sounded odd to my ears but, thanks to Chris and his magic portal, I was now fluent in Panternian, surprising the other women and me.

"You speak our language?"

"Apparently so." I gave them the biggest smile I could muster which, instead of comforting them, made them all take several steps away from me, as if I had suddenly grown fangs.

"See, the legends are true," Lica said. "She speaks our tongue and carries weapons."

"What weapons," I said, holding out my empty hands.

"Those white things in your mouth. Are they not used to do harm?"

"Are you talking about my teeth?" I drew my lips back to expose my perfectly straight smile.

"I don't know that word 'teeth', but the legends say that, long ago, bad people with sharp points in their mouths roamed the jungle, killing and eating the good people."

"You don't have teeth?"

She made a circular motion with her head which, after a moment, I guessed it was their way of saying 'no'.

"May I see?" I asked. "May I look inside your mouth?"

Lica thought for a moment and then made a similar motion with her head, but in this case, it apparently meant 'yes', because she approached me with her mouth wide open. Sure enough. When I looked in, she had a tongue and bare, smooth gums but not a single tooth.

"May I look into your mouth?" she asked when I finished inspecting hers.

"Be my guest. And I promise I won't eat you."

Lica was obviously a tactile kind of person. Not satisfied with a visual investigation of this alien's mouth, she rubbed a green finger along the top of my incisors and then did the same with a row of molars. I didn't want to think where that finger had been previously but was heartened by the fact that they had just finished bathing.

"How do you eat with those things in your mouth," she said after extracting her digit.

"I could ask you the same thing. How do you eat without them? How do you bite off a piece of meat and then chew it?"

She scrunched up an otherwise pretty face for a moment as she considered my question.

"I don't know how to answer. You use words I don't understand. Like 'bite' and 'chew' and 'meat'. I think it is best that, instead of talking about such strange things, we show you how to live in the Jungle."

"Are you inviting me to come to your home?"

"I also don't know the word 'home'. You should come eat and sleep with us. Maybe, after a few days, you will make more sense."

With that pronouncement, one of the ladies turned to the jungle and walked towards an opening that I swear wasn't there moments before. We all followed, ending up on a trail much like the one that brought me from the meadow to the river. It was only wide enough for two people to walk comfortably side by side so the other four ladies paired up and walked ahead, leaving Lica and me to bring up the rear.

"I am sorry about what happened to your friend," I said to Lica as we walked. "Were you two close?"

"Only on cold nights," she said. "Otherwise, we slept as normal."

"I meant, were the two of you good friends."

"We are all good and all of us are friends. The two are the same, are they not?"

"Yes, in a perfect world, I guess all your friends would be good. Unfortunately, it is not that way where I come from."

"Tell me about your jungle," Lica asked. "I noticed that you were with a man when Corin fell into the water. Is that normal for you?"

"Not for me personally, I prefer the company of women over men. But most of the women where I come from live with a man, out of necessity."

"How can that be? I have yet to understand the purpose of men."

"Except for the obvious, I heartily agree with you. If it wasn't for sex and propagation of the species, we would be much better off without them."

"What is sex?"

"It's when a man and a woman join to make babies. Isn't that how you do it?"

"No. Like everything good, our young ones come from the Jungle."

"Oh my. Girl, we have a lot to learn from each other."

As we continued towards our unknown destination, I heard a familiar rustling of leaves and, glancing over my shoulder, saw that, just like before, the jungle was filling in the trail behind us. Lica didn't seem concerned and, when we stopped so one of the women could squat and pee, the jungle momentarily quit advancing.

We walked and talked at the same leisurely pace for another thirty minutes until we came to a clearing with a small stream running through the middle. With what seemed a well-practiced reverence, the five women lined up along the stream bank, got down on their hands and knees, and lowered their heads.

"We thank you for the blessing of water," they said in unison and then dipped their faces into the stream as they drank.

I wasn't a spiritual person; however, I knew several of Earth's religions had similar ceremonies... except they didn't display their naked asses and pussies to those standing behind them when they prayed. However, since I hadn't had something to drink for God knows how long, I plopped down next to Lica, assumed the position, and lapped up water like a golden retriever who had just ran a marathon.

When we first entered the clearing, the jungle filled in the trail behind us and I couldn't see any other openings, as if we had been herded to that spot like cattle and were now in a corral. After quenching my thirst, I stood to find not one, but six different paths available to us.

"Which path do we take?" I asked.

"Whichever you choose," Lica said. "It is time to eat."

"Can I follow you?"

"Oh no," she said while making that strange circular head motion. "Eating is something a woman does by herself. Is it not so in your jungle?"

"Just the opposite. Most of us prefer company while we eat."

"Well, that will not happen here. You must choose your own path."

"But I've never dined on Panternia before. How will I know what to do?"

"It is very simple. Find the fruit you desire and let the Jungle feed you."

"Which one is your favorite?" I asked.

"In my mind, the purple fruit that hangs a hand length above your head is the best. Try it first. If it doesn't please you, choose something different tomorrow."

There were only two paths left after our odd conversation about dining companions. The rest of the women had already made their choices and, like before, the trail closed in behind them. Flipping a mental coin, I went left, and Lica went right.

A short walk brought me to a much smaller clearing ringed with short, broad leafed fruit trees. Taking Lica's advice to heart, I quickly found a piece of fruit about the size and shape of a pineapple hanging from the outstretched limb of a tree. Its dark purple skin had a leathery texture and squished like an old-fashioned wine skin as I grasped it. I gave it a couple of good yanks but was unable to separate it from the tree limb. Not willing to give up on dinner, I reached up with both hands and pulled down with all my might, to no avail. Thinking that this particular piece of fruit wasn't quite ripe, I released it with plans to find something else to eat, only to discover my wrists were entangled in vines that stretched down from an upper tree branch.

Okay. Nothing to worry about.

After a brief and unsuccessful attempt to unentangle my wrists and lower my arms, I decided to resort to brute force and pull myself off the ground, hoping my weight would snap the vines. That's when I discovered similar vines, which grew from the ground, were wrapped tightly around my ankles.

Interesting. But still not insurmountable.

Thinking the vines might be some type of natural protection for the fruit, I decided to remain perfectly still, hoping the tree would sense I was no longer a threat and release me. Sure enough, after half a minute, the tension in the upper vines slowly relaxed letting me lower my hands to almost shoulder level. They still had a firm grip on my wrists, but at least I wasn't getting stretched. Which was a good sign until an inch thick pink tendril slipped through a hole in the bottom of the purple fruit and made a beeline for my mouth.

Fuck. Time to panic.

Out of instinct, I jerked away. The vines responded by tightening their grip and stretching my arms even higher than they were before. Sometime in the ensuing battle to keep the tendril out of my mouth, a dozen or more additional vines sprung from both the ground below and the tree above, all intent on helping the tendril have its way with me.

I put up a good fight, but with the vines pulling on my hair to keep my head facing upwards and those stuck in my nostrils, prevented me from breathing through my nose, I was forced to open my mouth... presenting an opening the tendril took full advantage of.

Little did the damn tree know, unlike the other women on Panternia, I had teeth. I was just about to bite off the business end of the invading tendril when two thoughts made me pause.

One, I was completely at the plant's mercy. While I could inflict minor damage to whatever was in my mouth, there was a good chance that, if I did, I would either be pulled apart by the limbs or held there until I starved to death.

And two, shortly after the vine entered my mouth, it secreted a small amount of sweet tasting liquid onto my tongue which sent a comforting feeling to my brain. For some reason, despite my current situation, I knew the plant had something I needed.

I again relaxed my body and tried to transition into scientist mode.

Don't be a victim. Be an observer. Let this plant do what it will and, when it is over, study the results with an unbiased mind.

Just like the last time, the more I relaxed, the more freedom the vines gave me. The grip on my hair lessened, allowing me to lower my head and observe what was going on around me. The vines blocking my nostrils backed away. My arms slowly lowered to a more comfortable level and, all the while, the tendril fed me small sips of its sweet nectar.

The tiny hair-like wisps of vegetation that encircled my calves tickled at first. Then, as they slowly climbed over my knees and up my thighs, the feeling became more pleasant, almost familiar, like the soft loofa sponge I used in the shower. And when the strands included my outer pussy lips in their treatment, rather than pull away, I thought about what I often did with my own fingers while in the shower and let the plant continue.

I didn't see the two flowers until they were almost waist level. The matching pair, each about the size of my hand, sprung from the ground below and were slowly ascending on top of a single green stalk. Their upward growth stopped level with my chest and then the skyward facing flowers rotated towards me on their separate stems. That's when I realized another set of vines had latched onto the plunging neckline of my dress and pulled it away, leaving my breasts completely exposed.

Like a hungry infant or a horny man (my internal jury was still out on that), the jungle again took full advantage of the situation. The flower's central stalk extension - what would have been the pistil on a normal flower - latched onto my nipple and suckled it to twice its normal length. Meanwhile the stamen did wonderful things to my areolae while the petals caressed the rest of the breast.

I never saw the large, thick vine that grew from the ground directly beneath me and stealthily made its way up between my legs. But I certainly knew it was there. I felt it rub against the length of my now slippery slit. I felt its head grasp my clitoris as if it had its own tiny lips and suck my little nub until it came out of its hooded hiding place, ready to play. And I certainly felt its girth as it slipped into my sopping tunnel and explored further than any man (or sex toy) had gone before.

As the flowers abused my breasts and the vine violated my pussy, my mind insisted I was getting raped. Gang raped to be exact since several plants were working in unison. I was led into the clearing under false pretenses. I was promised dinner but ended up restrained and impaled on the business end of several green invaders. However,

The tendril in my mouth suggested otherwise. As the flowers sucked and the vine plunged, sweet nectar continued to flow into my mouth, more so than before. What started as a few drops on my tongue was now a steady stream that trickled down my throat, satisfying a hunger I had long ignored.

Yes, it had been quite a while since I'd last eaten, and the unknown concoction that slowly made its way into my belly promised to satiate my hunger. But the tingle in my bosom and the yearning in my core spoke of other needs. Was it possible? Would the plants in this Jungle give me what the men on Earth never could?

The flowers continued their titillating game. The vine pulsed, rippled, and vibrated like nothing I knew existed. Something - be it an appendage of the vine in my pussy or a new player on the field - had captured my clit and was teaching it the meaning of romance. All while my belly continued to feast on the offerings of the tendril.

A pressure of physical and emotional energy built inside of me. Unlike previous experiences, I knew how this would end. The only question was, how big and how numerous would my orgasms be?

Explosive and multiple.

My first climax was a busted dam of pleasure flowing from my core to every tributary of my body. Several smaller but satisfying events kept me on edge and - as they began to taper off - I thought the ride was over. Until the first vine grew in both length and circumference as it spewed a large volume of God knows what into my womb. Which was the distraction something entirely different needed to climb up into my anus.

That's right. My ass. The one-way orifice in my bottom that was designed to give and not receive. I was enjoying the best orgasm of my life and the damn Jungle picked that moment to butt fuck me. I'm not talking about a minor penetration. Whatever it was, the slimy devil slipped past my puckered hole and forced its way a half foot up my digestive tract. Then, to add insult to injury, it squirted a gallon of liquid even further up my system while the penis plant continued to ejaculate in my pussy and the tendril shot another load of organic Rohypnol down my throat. And despite it all, I continued to cum.

When it was over...

when the tendril in my mouth climbed back into the purple fruit ...

when the flowers released their sensual grip on my boobs ...

when the penis vine withdrew from my pussy, accompanied by its clit loving friend ...

when the anal probe pulled out of my ass, taking the contents of my lower intestines with it ...

when the orgasm aftershocks abated, and I semi regained control of my body ...

Only then did the vines that held my wrists and ankles gently lower my exhausted body to the ground and release me.

Now I know why Panternian women insist on dining alone.

It took me several minutes to recover from what was initially advertised as a simple "dinner". Once the lascivious vines had their way with me, a path opened up through the jungle which led me to a slightly larger clearing where I saw the women I had initially met by the river. Their lively conversation suddenly stopped when I walked into their private domain, making me feel like the alien I was. I turned to leave, but the ever-efficient Jungle had already sealed up the path. My temporary panic attack quickly abated when Lica patted the ground next to her and said...

"Come sit with me and we will tell you about our Jungle."

Our subsequent discussion was odd in several ways. It was obvious from the beginning that these women led extremely sheltered lives. They were born in the Jungle, raised in the Jungle, and expected to remain in the Jungle their entire lives. Yes, members of indigenous tribes in the wilds of the Amazon and small-town farmers in middle America would give you a similar story, but those primitive human cultures all had clear views about what happened to their souls when they died. The Panternian women didn't believe in death. They didn't even have a word for it.

"What happens when you get old?" I asked.

"You follow the next path," one of the women said, like she was explaining basic facts to a child.

Another surprise was their attitude about men. They were terrified of them.

"They are useless beings who take but do not give back," an adamant Panternian feminist said.

"How do you know that for sure, if you've never met one?" Lica asked.

"Isn't it obvious? They don't have breasts. A person without breasts can't feed the Jungle with their milk. And if you can't feed the Jungle, what good are you?"

"But they have vines between their legs," another woman said. "Maybe they feed the Jungle through their vines."

"You have obviously never taken the path to feed the babies," the feminist said. "I have. Several times. Babies feed from a woman's breast until they are old enough to eat from the fruit of the Jungle. If men had food in their vines, they too would feed the babies. But they don't. From what I could see, the only thing the little boys had in their vines was piss and they delighted in peeing all over the place. That does not help the Jungle."

"Then why do we have them?" Lica asked. "If men are so useless, why does the Jungle continue to make them?"

"That is the mystery of all time," Carn, a slightly older woman said. "Maybe the truth will be revealed when I take the next path."

A few minutes into the next topic of discussion, the women abruptly stopped talking and rose to their feet when we heard the familiar rustling sound as another path opened into the Jungle.

"Where are we going?" I asked Lica as the others walked towards the hole in the trees.

"It is time for sleeping."

"Are we going to a house?"

"I don't know the word 'house'. Follow me and I'll show you how we sleep."

The path led us to yet another small clearing, with an area of lush grass about the size of two king beds, in the middle. Without discussion, Carn stripped off her dress, stepped to the middle of the bed and lied down. The rest of the women lied to her left, leaving room for Lica and me on her right.

"You lie between Carn and me," Lica said. "If it gets cold tonight, we'll keep you warm."

The first and only other time I had slept with another person was twenty-four hours and a billion miles ago. That last night on Mars, I started out sharing my bunk with Melissa and, sometime during the night, she traded places with Cathy. So, in the literal sense of the word, I had already slept with two different women. Now I was bedding down with five perfect strangers who weren't of my species, and instead of the flannel pajamas I wore on Mars, I was completely naked. Besides those minor differences, I expected this night to be a similar experience.

Aaroneous
Aaroneous
233 Followers