World Travelers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was pretty much business as usual. Except for the two hand sized palm fronds that took turns whacking my ass until both cheeks and most of my upper thighs were redder than steak tartar. I'm not sure which was more embarrassing. Getting spanked for refusing to eat or enjoying what should have been a demeaning ordeal.

Yeah, I came.

Once, when the cock vine pushed past my g spot for the fourth or fifth time.

Again, when whatever was latched onto my clit started sucking in unison with the flowers tending to my tits.

A third time, simultaneous with the damn cock vine squirting what I hoped wasn't sperm deep into my reproductive tract.

And lastly - which I'm not a bit proud of - when the vine in my ass expanded to twice its normal size as it pressure cleaned my poop chute.

As soon as I returned to the group, slightly late and visibly sore, the women knew what I'd experienced. The "upside down dinner" was apparently the Jungle's favorite method of punishment.

"You shouldn't fight the Jungle," Lica said as she spread what appeared to be the Panternian equivalent of aloe on my battered back side.

"It knows what's best for you," Carn added.

"Don't be embarrassed," another woman said. "Everybody rebels at least once in their lives. We've all been through it."

"And some enjoy it," Lica said. "I knew a girl who purposely refused to follow her path at least once a cycle, just so she could hang upside down and get her butt spanked."

"Well, once was one time too many for me," I said. "From now on, I promise to be the best Panternian I can be."

Until I find the portal and get my ass off this planet. If David is still alive, he better hurry up and find me because I'm not waiting on his sorry ass.