World Turned Upside Down

Story Info
The journey in bdsm turns into something more.
34.8k words
4.5
6.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where do I start this tale? In the past, when I wrote a story, the story normally started in a bar or wherever I choose. Normally, the best place to start in the beginning.

The year is 1998. The internet was slowly growing. I discovered a website called bondage.com. Surfing the website, I started going through the different features. Of course, I look at the photos first. Seeing the different positions that the submissive was being put in, I was thinking to myself, 'I would love to be in some of those positions myself.'

As I was looking through these pictures, I felt a stir in my cock. I noticed my cock getting harder. My right hand slowly made its way to my cock, stroking my cock slowly. Imagining myself in those different positions, being under a Dominant's control, turned me on more. After a few minutes, an eruption of cum came out of my cock. Lucky for me, I didn't shoot my cum on the mouse or keyboard. I got up from the computer and went to clean up in my bathroom.

At this time in my life, I was 150 lbs,5'9, athletic fit, 23 yrs old single male with a long brown hair. My eyes are dark brown at the times, eventually dulling to black in my later years. I was full of pics and vinegar back then as my grandfather would say, or 'dumb, young and full of cum", would be the other thing he would say.

That is enough about me for now. I came out of the bathroom and sat back at my computer. Gaining my composure while away from the computer, I continued to surf the site. Eventually, I found the chat room area. The site logged me on as a guest. At the time, you had to pay a membership fee for the site to have a profile.

Looking at the different chat rooms, nothing caught my attention, since my options were limited. Backing out of the chat room, I went to find how to pay for a membership on this site. My options at the time were affordable. 10 dollars a month, 25 dollars for 3 months,50 dollars for six months, and100 dollars for a year were the options. There were two ways of paying -- 1) money order which I would have to send in or 2) call my payment over the phone with my credit card. Since I didn't feel right about calling my card in, I went to my local 7 -eleven and paid for a 50 dollar money order. I went to the post office and sent the money order right out.

I went about my business for the next week, working nearly 100 hours at my job, splitting my time as night warehouse asst. Supervisor and delivery driver. I left Friday morning, totally drained and exhausted. After doing my Friday ritual of running around and paying bills, I came home. Finishing putting the groceries up, I turned on my computer. I went through my email first. The first email was from bondage.com. I opened the email, and it was a receipt for me to start my membership.

' Cool', I thought to myself. I went took a shower first. I put on the towel around my waist and went to sit down at my computer. This time, I will keep a towel nearby in case of any accident. I went into bondage.com and created my profile.

I created the nickname "BondageMike422" as my log-in. Set on my journey to the chat rooms, more chat rooms opened up to me. I started to look through the different fetishes they had. Some fetishes just blew my mind. One of the chat rooms was the Barnyard. I read the description, "For people who like barnyard animals." That was a no. I came across a room called' latex and leather bondage.' I clicked in that room and entered the chat for that.

After a few minutes, I got a pm from 'LeatherDom'. The person asked if I was a newbie, to which I replied yes. He started to ask me some questions like what my age, describe what I look like, etc., your basic questions to know you. His one question really threw me.

"What do you wish to find in the BDSM scene?"

I thought about it for a minute before answering his question.

"Well, I have always had a fascination with bondage since I saw 'A Clockwork Orange' and read the X-MEN "The Dark Phoenix Saga." I am willing to learn and possibly serve the right dominant."

There was a pause on his part for a moment.

" Let say, I agreed to train you, how open-minded are you?"

" I am very open-minded. I am very eager to learn and serve."

" Ok then. Give your email and I will send you some instructions. You will have 48 hours to complete them. "

"Okay!"

I gave Leather Dom my email address. Within in 15 minutes, I received an email from him. I clicked on the email, which read as follows:

"Boy,

I would like to welcome you in your first steps into the BDSM scene. The first thing you will learn is addressed me as Sir. Your first task tonight to shave your body of body hair. After you completely shave your body, including your cock, send a picture or video with your videocam to me through your e-mail. I know I told you 48 hours for this task. I am only allowed you an hour to complete this task to show how serious are you. Leather Dom"

I got up and went to the bathroom. I took my shaving cream and used the whole can to cover my body, including around my cock. My right hand picked up the razor and shaved what little body hair I had off. When it came time to shave around my cock, I was cautious. As I was shaving, I could feel the cool air hitting my skin. The feeling was weird. I was being turned on by this shaving. Turning the shower on, I rinsed myself off to reveal a smooth, hairless body. The cool air hit my skin felt good. I quickly ran over to my computer and took a video of myself completely hairless from my neck down. I sent Sir the video with 5 minutes to spare.

Anxiously awaiting his response, I sat naked at my computer. Within 5 minutes, I received a reply from Sir. The email reply was as follows:

Boy,

Good job on your first task. You are taking the right steps on being my submissive. I want you to order a catalog from Centurion. When you receive the catalog, you will take a picture of the catalog. I will tell you what to order from the catalog after you received the catalog. Enclosed is a form for you to fill out. Keep an opened mind as you fill out the questionnaire. You have until Monday morning to fill it out.

Leather Dom

I clicked on the form he sent as an attachment. There were 5 questions on the form. Looking over the form, I started to ponder these questions, as it was like a soul search.

Question 1- What are your influences that led you to BDSM

Answer -- seeing a Clockwork Orange at 7 before mom caught me watching it. Reading comics and watching cartoons where the heroine would be tied up. Reading Exit to Eden really opened the door for my BDSM fascination.

Question 2 : Have you experimented with bondage or cross-dressing before?

Answer-Yes, the age was 18. I put on my black balaclava with a spike collar while wearing my leather jacket and masturbate to my image. I tied myself to the bed a couple of times. Furthermore, I dabbled in cross-dressing after I came home from the Marines and dressed myself in my mother's clothes.

Question 3- Are you willing to submit in a safe environment under a Male or a Female dominant?

This question took me surprised. I have never had an interest in males before. I was just talking to this dom, learning a bit of BDSM. Never given a thought about being at the mercy of a Dominant of either sex before.

Answer-Yes, I would be willing to submit to either a Dom or Domme in a safe environment.

What the hell? I said,'Yes' What is wrong with me? Growing up, it was female and male together, not male on male or female on female. I totally shocked myself with my openness. Was it my eagerness to pleased or was my true self merging? I moved on to the next question while pondering these thoughts.

Question 4 -- Have you ever been to a theater or store that involves sex or porn? Have you ever purchased any toys or videos?

Answer -- Yes. I have been to the Melody Theater and visited a couple of different stores. I have bought a ball gag harness, a couple of half rubber masks, and a bondage set.

Question 5- How far down the rabbit hole are you willing to go?

I really thought about this. I really don't be taken advantage of this situation. Reading about how these types of relationships work, you have to trust the Dominant. I have trust issues myself.

Answer- I am willing to follow how far is needed. I put my trust fully in your hands.

Who in the hell is this? It's like my true self wants out. I have always kept this side of me hidden. I guess I have no choice, but to see where this goes. Likewise, I have been single for a long time and have been striking out lately. I quickly sent the form back to Sir before I changed my mind. The next move I made was shutting my computer down for the weekend after I ordered myself a catalog from Centurion.

For the next 2 weeks, were a blur. I work 6 20-hour days for my job both weeks. I am thinking to myself, I definitely some time off. Coming home, Saturday afternoon, where I discovered my catalog finally came in the mail. I slowly looked through the catalog. I was amazed. Hoods, collars, chastity devices and other BDSM toys filled its pages. There was even a cross-dressing section in the catalog.

I ran down to the basement. Turning on the computer, I excitedly await for the computer to boot up. Finally, after a minute, the computer was online. I took a picture of the catalog with my Webcam, then sent the picture to Sir. I left my computer to make dinner and settle for the night.

After dinner and finally find my way back downstairs, I noticed I had an email from Sir.

The email reads as follows:

Boy, you have done well with your tasks so far. Install IRC on your computer and send a request to Leather Dom1. There is where we can chat privately. I should be online at 10 pm tonight. You are to be naked in front of your computer. Leather Dom

I looked at my watch. It was 8 pm. I have two hours before this meeting. I went ahead and download IRC. If you are wondering, what is IRC? Back then, it was Internet relay chat. I don't know if the program still exists. As the program downloaded and installed, I went to take a shower.

Finally,10 pm came around. I anxiously await for Sir to come online. I have set my profile up of "BondageBoy422" and sent a request to Sir. All of a sudden, a ding sound rang out and Sir's name was lit.

"Excellent, Boy. I see you can follow orders. Are you naked?"

"Yes, Sir. I am naked for your approval."

"Show me. "

I turned on my Webcam, showing him I was naked as I said and obeying his order.

"Superb, boy. I think you will be a perfect submissive. Let's go through the catalog and order what I think you will need to serve me and my wife. "

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir."

The next hour and a half, I wrote down what he wanted me to order. I was to send the items to his house, so I didn't lose them. We discussed if I can get away for a weekend to serve him and his wife. I told him I can take Thursday night off for the two-hour drive to his house, north of me. He told me that will work. My orders were to check into a motel near his house. Once there. I received an envelope from the clerk. I am to obey the letter to the exact order. Furthermore, I told Sir, 'Yes, Sir." We finished our conversation. I went ahead and ordered what he wanted for me.

Over the next week, Sir emailed me that my items had arrived at his house. He ordered me to make plans for Thursday to come up north. I acknowledged his order with a Yes, Sir. Looking up motels in his area of Gladwin. I booked a room at Gladwin Motel like I was ordered. Sir emailed me the night before I was to leave. The email read as follows:

Boy,

Tomorrow, you will begin your journey into BDSM. You have my word that myself or my wife will not let anything happen to you in harm's way. Showing that you trust us is the right step. Check in like you are supposed to and follow the instructions in the envelope. Sir

After work, I packed a small bag of clothes, just in case of an emergency. My bag was placed in the back seat of my 1994 Mercury Topaz. After getting in my car, I was off on this journey.

Driving for the next two hours was both exciting and nerve-wracking. Do I really trust these people? Am I going to end up missing? The thoughts running through my head forced me to concentrate more on the open road. Finally, I made to the motel after 2 hours.

The motel itself was very campy and rustic. The old man checked me in and handed me an envelope. The envelope smells like White Diamonds perfume. The smell turned me on. I thanked the old man and went to my room.

Once I was in my room, I sat down on the bed to read the instructions in the envelope. The instructions read as follows:

Boy,

You have done well to make this far. At 7 pm tonight, you are to call 734-###-#### to let us know you are ready. You are to kneeled and head down, hands behind your back, after you call with your back to the door. See you soon, boy.

My hands were sweating profusely. I looked at the clock, which read 1000 am. I set the alarm for 6pm to wake up for my journey. Furthermore, I went ahead and laid down, anxiously awaiting what was going to happen.

The alarm went off at 6 pm. I slowly got up and moving. I stretched and had myself a cup of coffee to wake up. Likewise, I nervously paced around the room until 659 pm. I made the call like I was ordered. I kneeled before the door at the end of the bed. Furthermore, I patiently awaited for Sir and his wife.

Ten minutes later, I heard a rattle of a key inserted in the doorknob. My anxiety, at this point, was high. I heard two sets of footsteps enter the room. I had my head downward to avoid eye contact. Likewise, I heard whispering between Sir and Miss. At this point, my heart was bearing fast, and my thoughts were racing. What is going, I am thinking to myself.

Slowly, a pair of steel cuffs fastened around my wrists. Reality set in as I felt the cold steel around my wrists. There was no turning back at this point. A leather blindfold was pulled over my eyes, causing me to see darkness. Sir tightened the strap behind my head. Miss whispered in my ear,' You look so yummy. Open your mouth for me.'

I opened my mouth wide as Miss pressed a ball gag between my lips. She fastened the strap tight behind my head. The clicking of her boots hitting the floor as she moved away from me. Sir helped me to my feet. They led me out of the room. Miss opened the back door of the Cadillac. Sir pushed me down onto the back seat. Cold steel was felt around my ankles as Sir and Miss fastened the leg irons around my ankles. A chain was fastened between my ankles and wrists, forcing me into a hogtied position. I was placed on my right side as a blanket was thrown over me. The car was started, and we were off to a new destination.

I tried to struggle a little, to test my bonds. Second thoughts started to creep into my head. I shouldn't go through with this. There is no turning back now. See where this journey takes you, Mike, I tell myself. After 20 minutes of driving, the car finally stopped.

The door opened and the blanket removed. I feel the cool air blowing in against my skin, causing chills up my spine. The chain was unfastened, releasing me from my hog tie. The leg irons were removed from my ankles before I was set up. My feet were touching the ground as the dominant couple helped me stand out of the back of the Cadillac. The couple led me through the doorway to their dungeon as Sir opened the door. They both made a point to say 'be careful going down the stairs." With each step, I took down to my fate, my anxiety rises. Both of them reassured me everything will be alright.

We finally reached the bottom of our journey. They took me to the middle of the dungeon and pushed me to the kneeling position. One of them went behind me, releasing me from my bonds. I rubbed my wrists as the other one removed my gag. I was ordered not to speak.

I moved my jaw around as one of the Dominants took off my blindfold. The lights were bright as I keep my head down and let my eyes adjust to the light. I remained in my position, wondering they had planned for me next.

" You may raise your head to look at your new Master and Mistress."

As I looked up, a 6'2, 175lbs, 50-something gentlemen dressed in leather pants, black leather boots, and black leather vest. He was very handsome for his age. His hair was jet black, with a streak of gray. He smiled at me.

" You look perfect on your knees, boy. My name is Dominic. You will address me as Sir or Master. Do you understand, boy?"

"Yes, Sir."

At that moment, a 40-ish beauty step into the light. Her red hair was long and straight. Her 36c bust was held up by her black corset. The black leather pants reflected the light brightly. Mistress stood tall in her 6-inch stilettos, giving her 5'9 frame some height over me. Her beautiful hands were engulfed in leather in a form of gloves. She grabbed by my chin, looking deep into my brown eyes. I was falling in love with this beauty. My will power melted away. Her command was my order to obey.

"You are right, Dom. He will be perfect for us after we are done molding him."

"Yes, Victoria. Boy, strip naked before your Master and Mistress."

I stood up and started removing my gray t-shirt first. Mistress smiles as she saw my body and how fit I was. I hardly had an ounce of fat on me. The touch from her leather gloved right hand made my nipples hard. I moaned in pleasure. My body was betraying me by showing my reaction. Mistress smiled at my reaction.

"That is right, boy. Let your body show your true reaction. How would you like your Master and Mistress to pierce your nipples to heighten your sexual drive?"

"Yes, Mistress. My body is yours to do whatever you want with my body. I am yours to command."

"You are learning, boy. Finish stripping for us"

I removed my white Nike, then my blue jeans. The cold air made chills go up and down my spine as I shivered. Master rip my white boxers off me to show my small, worthless cock. I was red with embarrassment.

"Maybe we will train him as a cross-dressing slave instead of a gimp, Victoria."

"We could always use a maid and a toy around here. "

I kept my eyes lowered as they both reviewed me and discussed their ideas with each other. Eventually, they started to talk to me again.

"Discussing what to do with you, are you opened to our ideas, boy?"

"Yes, Sir. I am willing to do whatever you want to put me through the paces."

Mistress walked behind me, slowly pushing me to my knees again. Sir handed her the black leather hood I brought from the catalog. Mistress put my long brown hair into a tight ponytail on top of my head. As the hood went over my head, she threaded my ponytail through the ponytail holder. Mistress pulled the zipper down behind the hood, forming a tight seal around my face. All the holes of the hood matched up with my face. The tightness and smell of the leather was causing a stir in my cock. Sir walked away for a moment, only to return with an ice pack.

Sir placed the ice pack on my slowly, hardened cock to shrink my cock back down. Mistress placed a 3 ring gates of hell leather chastity cage around my cock. She pulled my cock through the ring as she fastened the leather straps around the base of my cock and balls.

"That is better. We can't have your cock out of control. Is that right, boy?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good boy."

Master handed a black leather collar with an o-ring in the front to Mistress. Mistress placed the collar around my neck, tightened the three small straps and buckled them. As I was ordered to put my wrists in front of me, Master picked up two leather cuffs. He placed each cuff around my wrist, tightened the strap to snug the cuffs around my wrists. The feel of the leather alone made me more pliable in their hands. As the leather cuffs were making a new home around my wrists, Mistress applied the leather cuffs to my ankles. Each cuff was fitted with a small lock to prevent me from removing them.