World Turned Upside Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arriving home, I parked my Harley in the garage. I took off and placed my helmet on the back of my Harley. Opening my saddlebags, I removed the bags from them. Walking to my house from the garage, I was glad I didn't have neighbors. This would really be embarrassing.

Entering my house, I placed my keys and wallet on the counter like I normally do. I wondered what time Jessica will be back. I guess I am stuck in this outfit until she gets here. At least, I will have time to get used to the suit. I went downstairs. I saw my computer was still on from earlier. Likewise, I noticed my Webcam on, too. Holy shit, I am broadcasting. A message came up from Leather Dom.

"You look good in your leather suit, boy. Nice to see you embracing your true slave self. Enjoyed your time with the little lady. Talk to you soon."

I typed Thank you, Sir. Talk to you soon. That is really embarrassing now. I hope he was the only one to see my suit. I put my computer on standby as I turned the Webcam off.

Walking up the stairs, I heard car doors shut. Rushing to my bedroom, I got on my knees. The front door opened and shut. I heard Jessica tell her maid to prepare dinner. With Jessica's steps getting closer to my bedroom, I waited anxiously. My bedroom door opened with Jessica having a big smile on her face.

" You look marvelous, slave. I thought Jacob was pulling my leg. Seeing you dressed like this, he wasn't lying. I see you made your decision. I promise you will be in for the time of your life."

" Yes, Mistress. The only thing my Dominants asked, you would be willing to meet them and discuss my future. Sir asked me to have you email him.

"MMMMMMM....okay I will. You proved your loyalty to me. Besides, I have the key to your freedom. Maybe you satisfied me right now, I let you out of your hood for dinner. "

"Yes, Mistress."

Mistress sat on my bed as she pulled off her jeans and boots. I crawled in between her legs and pulled her panties to the side. Using my pierced tongue, I started to lick her vagina. Mistress moaned in pleasure. She lit herself a cigarette as I pleasure her. Her legs clamped around my leathery head to keep me on task. She blew smoke in my face.

" That is right, slave. Use that tongue to pleasure me. "

Mistress came all over my face after a few minutes. She collapsed on my bed as she lessened her grip around my head. I took her finished cigarette and flushed it down the toilet. When I came back in the room, she had her pants back on. Mistress dangled the key in front of me.

" Kneel before me and I will release you from your leather prison. "

I kneel before her as she unlocked the collar from around my neck. Mistress undid the straps on the hood. She pulled the zipper up to remove my hood. The cool air hit my face as the hood came off. The air felt good on my face.

" Go ahead and take off the leather outfit. Dress in your dress shirt and blue jeans. I planned for us to have a nice dinner, so we discussed us."

I removed the suit after she pulled the zipper down on the suit. After pulling the suit off, I hung the suit up in my closet. Grabbing my black dress suit and blue jeans, I placed my clothes on the bed.

I dressed in my dress shirt and jeans. Leaving the bedroom, I joined Jessica in the dining room. She called for the maid to come pour the wine for us. As the maid poured our wine, Jessica started our conversation.

"I know I have been a little too forward in the last couple of days. I really like you. My fear is if I smothered you with my emotions, I will drive you away. "

She started to cry. I went over to her and hugged her. I took her head and made her look at me.

"I know what happened to you was messed up. At first, when we met, I thought you were a little forward. As you and I started to talk to each other, I understood why. Buying that leather suit was my way to say I love you and I want to be with you as your slave and your boyfriend. I hope eventually we can get married. You are exceptional to me. "

Jessica wiped her tears away. She kissed me.

" I appreciate that sentiment. When I first met you, something drew me to you. It was like fate wanted us to meet. After dinner, I will email Leather Dom like he wants. Maybe we could work an agreement out, since I know you like to serve them. I am not jealous of that relationship. "

" Jessica, you are my priority. Would you like to move in with me? I could turn my basement into a dungeon for you. The room I have down there, I can turn into an office for you and me to work from home. "

"Yes, I will move in with you. My lease was up for my loft this week. It seems like this is home. You make me feel safe and loved. "

I kissed her and went to sit back at my end of the table. The maid was summoned to bring the meal to the dining room. The maid brought in the chicken on a silver tray. She placed the chicken on the table, then retrieved the broccoli and brown rice that was on another silver tray. Jessica ordered the maid to fix our plates.

After the maid fixed our plates, the maid removed the food from the table. As we ate, we laughed and discussed what changes to the house we like done. I told Jessica I can get the office set up this week. I need to buy some accounting program for my computer to set up the books for her. Jessica told me she will talk to her parents about meeting them when we go meet my Dominants, Her parents lived near my Dominants. We finished our meal.

Jessica and I went downstairs together. As she emailed Sir, I examined my spare room to make as the office. I just need to move a couple of boxes to the garage. Jessica came up behind me, hugging me as she whispered in my ear.

"Let go upstairs and play slave and Mistress. I want you to get used to wearing leather or latex. "

" Yes, Mistress."

I followed Jessica upstairs to the bedroom. There was a pile of latex on the bed, awaiting both of us. The maid was in the room, awaiting us.

" I want you to go in the bathroom to clean yourself, Michael. I am going to start your anal training. If you will be with me, I want you prepared for anal play."

" Yes, Mistress."

I went into the bathroom. Laying by the sink, a dilator was set there for me. I removed the shower head for the hose, replacing with the dilator. Seeing the lube on the counter as well, I knew what this was used for the penetration. I took a finger of my right hand, squirted some lube, proceeded to stick the finger in my assshole to lube up for my invader.

I turned the shower on as I got undressed. The water was warm enough to clean me out. Entering the shower, I took the dilator, slowly pushed the dilator in my ass. Letting the water fill me up, I looked like a pregnant woman. I held the water for a few minutes, then I expelled my waste. Contusing the process two more times, I felt drained. Changing the dilator out for the shower head, I proceeded to take a shower.

After I got out of the shower, I dried off and wrapped the towel around my waist. Entering the bedroom, Mistress was dressed in her clothes still, but the difference was she was wearing a pair of black leather pants with a strap-on harness, a leather hood with her ponytail and a leather choker.

My eyes nearly came out of my head. She was a beauty was the thought that ran through my mind. Mistress pointed at me to drop the towel, which I did. Looking at her, I wanted to ravage her, but I knew she was the one in control.

"On your knees, babe. It is time for you to serve me. "

Dropping to my knees before her, her 7-inch cock was in my face. I would be lying if I said I would rather not suck her cock.

"Good girl. We are going to start your feminine journey today. The only time you will be dressed as a male is when we leave the house. Otherwise, you stay dressed feminine. Agreed?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Very well. You will be known as Michele for now on. If you know your French, it also means Michael."

"Yes, Mistress. "

"Good, Michele. We have an understanding. I always wanted a feminine man. You will be perfect after I am done."

The first piece of clothing I was handed was pink latex stockings. I sat on my bed, pulling each stocking over my hairless legs. The latex formed a tight seal around my legs. Mistress handed me the vagina latex panties.

"Tonight, you will be the woman. "

I nodded yes as I pulled the panties up. Mistress helped me place my cock into the sheath behind the vagina. She lubed up an 1 and 1/4 anal plug and slowly push the plug in my ass. I felt full with plug in my ass. Mistress smacked me on the ass.

"You are look more delicious. Let us continue."

I stood before Mistress as I put the latex bra with the breast forms on, as she clipped the back for me. The breasts felt natural. I could feel the weight on my back. Mistress played with my breasts. Playing with my breasts caused my nipple rings to turn me on more. I moaned in pleasure.

"It is ok in time. You will use your breasts to be pleasure."

What was she talking about now? I know she knows best. Mistress handed me a pink and black latex dress. The torso area and the dress were black, while the arms were pink. I stepped into the dress, putting my arms into the sleeves. Mistress zipped the back-up for me, enclosing my body in latex. Mistress ordered me to put out my hands.

" I don't want your hands to be free tonight. You will be at my mercy. "

Mistress fitted a black leather mitten over my right hand first. My right hand formed into a fist as she placed the mitten on me. Mistress tightened the strap around my wrist and put a lock through the clasp. The process was repeated with my left hand.

"Good. I can't have you groping me. Time for the next item. "

Mistress ordered me to my knees. As I was dropping to my knees, Mistress placed the pink latex hood over her cock.

"Suck on my cock as I put this latex hood over hour head."

I opened my mouth and started to suck Mistress' cock. As I was sucking, Mistress brushed my long hair, turning my hairstyle into a French braid tight against my head. Mistress then pulled the hood tight over my head, pulling the zipper down to engulf my head into a nice tight seal in latex. Mistress also put a leather collar around my neck that read "SISSY." Mistress pulled her cock out of my mouth.

"Look at your new self in the mirror."

I walked to the mirror. Looking at my reflection, I saw a beautiful latex sissy. My pink hood had a black outline around my eyes and mouth. The dress did me justice, looking like a female.

"Babe, come on over here. Time for your introduction to being a female."

I get on the bed the best I could. Mistress helped me laid down. She connected the straps to the end of my mittens to start my spread-eagled position. I started to pre-cum in my panties, causing my vagina to be wet. Mistress placed a cuff around each ankle, connecting the straps to the cuffs. I was officially spread-eagled.

"Look at my pretty, Michele. She looks so helpless and ready for my cock. "

Mistress started to stroke her cock up and down with a little lube. I have to say, Mistress looked hot and stunning while she was doing this.

"You don't mind if I smoke, do you?"

Go ahead, Mistress."

The Mistress lit her cigarette as she stroked her cock. I was getting turned on from this sight. Knowing how anal sex felt, I am hoping she would stick her cock in my ass. Mistress blew smoke in my face.

" You look so hot, all in bondage. Watching you struggled, one would think you wanted to be fucked in the ass."

" Please, Mistress. Make me your bitch."

"Oh, no. I am saving that task for our wedding night. If my parents love you, we are getting married as soon as possible. "

Mistress grabbed a gp-5 gas mask and pulled the mask over my head. The maid connected the tube to my mask for Mistress. Mistress blew some smoke in my tube. I coughed, but was slowly getting buzzed.

After a few drags from her cigarette, Mistress put out her cigarette in the ashtray on the table by my bed. She ordered the maid to leave the room. Mistress took some lube and squirted some lube into my vagina and sheath. The lube felt warm around my cock in the sheath.

Mistress slowly started to penetrate my vagina. I moaned in pleasure. Her cock felt so good in me. She slowly started to fuck me as she would cut my air from the tube off. She was edging me bad. I didn't know breath control was so erotic.

" Yes Michele. Turn your body to me for total control. Let me own your body and soul."

She started to pick up the pace to the point I would move my hips to start riding her cock. Mistress smiled. She picked up her pace. The lube in my sheath was warming up as I was getting close to cumming. What I didn't know. The Mistress' strap on was double ended. She was riding the other end as well. After a few minutes, we both came at the same time. Mistress collapsed on me. She took off my gas mask and passionately kissed me. Our tongue intertwined as we kissed.

"That felt so good. You were wonderful, babe. I have decided we are going to stay dressed for the night like this:"

Mistress had the maid to come in and released me from my bonds. The maid also took off my mittens. I moved my fingers to get the circulation back into them. Mistress ordered the maid to clean our bedroom. Mistress and I went out to the living room.

We started to discuss her completely moving in with me. She will have the movers pack her loft up starting tomorrow. We agreed on taking her setup from her bedroom at the loft and set the same way in the other bedroom. I asked if the maid was moving in as well. She said, "Yes." I grabbed Mistress by the hand to show her the perfect place for the maid to sleep and still for her to have her private space.

We went downstairs. I led Jessica to my utility room. I opened the door and show Jessica. The room was huge. I had the washer and dryer against the wall. There was a shower, a sink, and a toilet for bathing and other actions. I explained to Jessica I can have the freezer moved to the garage, so the maid can set up her living space. She agreed with me.

: I will have the movers move the freezer to the garage. Oh, to let you know, you are right about the maid being a she. I actually forced feminized my maid."

She explained to me as we left the room and sat down on the couch in the basement the whole situation. Yes, she called off her engagement. But breaking her heart wasn't the only dirty deed her ex did to her. He was siphoned money from her accounts and her parents' accounts as well. He was an accountant in his own right. While she was battling her depression and dealing with the breakup, he was being looked at hard by my parents. When Jessica's mom found out that he was keeping two separate books, my Mother and I discussed what we could do to him.

Before my mom came to me with the evidence, I was at my store when one of my workers brought the new shipment that came in for our literature section. One of the pieces was literature was a magazine called Forced Womanhood. As the literature was being put on the shelf, she read the magazine. As she read, she wished she could feminize the poor bastard that literally screwed her over.

So when her mother came to her, Jessica offered this idea to her. Her mother and Jessica buried the hatchet between them and put their plan into action. Jessica finished the story about how they caught him off guard and made him disappear for 6 months as they feminized him. Since the process was done, the maid has been with Jessica ever since that happened.

" I don't want you fucking the maid behind my back. I hate to lose you because of something stupid over that. Cheating on me is a dealbreaker. "

I took her by the hand and told her," If I didn't think this was not going somewhere, I wouldn't have asked you to move in with me. After this weekend, between serving my Dominants and meeting you, my world was turned upside down. I was very lonely before this weekend. I have no family left. Not only that, but I have been living in this house alone for 3 years now. I am glad you came into my life. Furthermore, I want to share my life with you. If everything goes well with your parents when I meet them, I will ask for your hand in marriage."

" That would make me so happy. You have proved you are loyal by your actions."

I kissed her passionately again. She was caught off guard. Jessica passionately kissed me back. We stopped before we got started again. Jessica and I went ahead and continued to discuss the plans for the house as we walked through our home. She asked me if I ever wanted kids, to which I replied, Yes, but I wanted to wait until I am after 25. She said the same thing. It was wonderful how we were on the same page.

Later in our conversation, Jessica came up with an idea. She pitched the idea to me.

"Since we will be together, I proposed an idea to you. Since you will be a part of my life, you could help me in the store. Since you enjoyed bondage, how would you like to be a display for Saturday for the store?"

" I guess that will alright. I have no problem with that. "

" Good, I am not going to tell you what the display is until Saturday. "

After that night, the next couple of days were a whirlwind. With her moving in and getting her settled in, Saturday was here before you knew it. Jessica woke me up at 5 am to get ready for the day. She explained to me, she was having a sale in the store to celebrate the store's anniversary. I was ordered to make sure I was cleaned out. I did my morning routine as usual, but didn't work out that morning. Likewise, I made sure while I showered, I cleaned myself out. I got dressed in my normal clothes as she dressed in her Dominatrix style- a purple blouse with black leather pants. We left for the store.

Arriving at the store, Maria joined us. Maria was her best friend since elementary school, Jessica explained. Maria was the same size as Jessica, but she was Latino. She shook my hand when she met me.

" I see we finally go ahead with your idea for a new display, Jessica."

"Yes, we are, Maria. Mike is willing to be the test subject......err I mean the display as for us"

Those words caught me off-guard as they both laughed. Jessica kissed me and told me not worried about her comments. Jessica promised nothing bad will not happen to me, and she will be in the store all day to make sure nothing happened to me.

I was being led to a padded table by the two lovely ladies. As my street clothes were being removed, Maria went over to get a black rubber suit off the rack. Looking at the suit and being under Mistress's control, I was starting to get hard, causing my cock sprang forward with the release of my tight boxers.

"Hmm mm, seems like she picked right!"

Mistress smiled as she began squirting some lube into the sheath as Maria held the suit.

"Ok, sit down and we'll get your feet in."

I began pulling the soft latex over my feet and pulled the suit up over my calves. As I stood up, Mistress and Maria were right there, lending a hand.

"Pull steady, put be careful not to rip it."

Their beautiful arms were around me, touching me, pulling the suit up around me. Soon the suit was up over my hips and I found Mistress' hand inside the suit grabbing my cock.

"Ok, babe, just ease him in------there, great fit!" Mistress said as she pulled out her hand covered in lube.

My cock slid into the well slicked tube and the sliding, grabbing sensation was a tremendous turn on! As I concentrated on making a few adjustments, Mistress reached behind me and wiped his hand off across my ass. As she added a few squirts of lube down my crack, I turned, trying to see what was going on.

"You are going to need that, babe, to get the ass sheath in place."

"Ass sheath! Hell, I don't know about that, ...."

Before I could resist, a rubber tube was pushed into place with one of Mistress's fingers.

1...45678...10